The only guy in ANHS(Sorry Bu...

By RafaelYasuko

What if the school where Ayanokoji Kiyotaka would transfer is an all girl school. Getting a special permissio... More

prologue
Chapter 1 - First day now everyone knows my name.
Chapter 2 - First my name now my face?
SS - he's different......
Chapter 4 - Swimming? 👎 Observing? 👍
this is sh!t

Chapter 3 - A Friend to pass the time.

4.1K 156 139
By RafaelYasuko

I graduated from highschool now im just going to college. All I'm saying

--------------------------------------------------------------
It's been about two days ever since I had to run from that girl on the rooftop. Her name appears to be kushida kikyo, based on the information I've obtained from the students talking with her.

Fortunately, she didn't see my face when I ran into her on the roof. She also mentioned a girl named 'horikita,' who she appears to have a grudge against and wants her to be expelled.

Now is the time to put my thoughts aside and move on to something else. I finished my meal and put the plate into the sink. After that, I dressed up, grabbed my bag, and proceeded to go for school.

Fortunately, no students were using the elevator at this time. So I took the elevator and selected the bottom floor. When the door opened, several students stood in front of me. Fortunately, their backs were to me, so they couldn't see me for the time being.

To avoid being spotted by them, I decided to walk slowly. One turns around abruptly to speak with a friend. I stepped to the side and was out of her sight. She then shifts her attention to another girl, whom I recognize from the entry ceremony.

If my memory serves me well, she was one of those who listened to the whole ceremony with a bright smile on her face. it was a girl with long strawberry-blonde hair and blue eyes. She also appears to be the center of the group, as she is continually drawn into conversations.

Welp time for me to stop being a very creepy observant man.

To avoid being noticed, I went the opposite direction of them.
I've been taking the same route to school for the past few days, which has worked out well in my perspective. No one was nearby, and no one went there, so it was the ideal location for me to get to my class without being seen.

----

'🔔'

A/N: this a bell sound don't question it it's a bell sound.

The bell rings. Indicating that school has come to a close. My teacher or Hoshimiya-sensei was a bit odd today since she was more 'clingy'

Her choice of words was more bold. Nonetheless, I was uninterested because I didn't know a single thing about it. I went to my classroom door after gathering my belongings, but as I was ready to open it, I heard footsteps.

After a few seconds, it appeared that the footsteps were gradually fading away. I opened the door after determining that no one was present.

'phew wonder what was that about?'

Slowly descending the stairs while checking for students, I arrived safely at the bottom floor, where I immediately went back up.
For an obvious reason.

There were students everywhere back there, and if I stayed more than 2 seconds, I would almost certainly be noticed. It's a good thing I was able to flee swiftly. Now for my backup plan.

I went up two floors before coming to a stop at a fire exit. There was no fire of any kind at the time, but it was important to use this today.

There are a few additional spots I could've gone to, but this is the one where I'm least likely to be seen. I've already memorized around 80% of this school, mostly for exits and entrances, whereas outside of school, I've probably only memorized about 10%.

There were stairs leading down to the bottom when I unlocked the fire exit. Fortunately, it's on the side of the school, so no one will notice me unless they walk around to the side.

When I got down I immediately spotted a track field with........uh oh.

I then see a ton of girls doing their club

activities. I'm guessing their in the track field then, I'm hoping they don't notice me. I took a quick look and noticed them all jogging in their PE uniforms while their breasts were........

I moved swiftly to avoid being noticed and went to a park where no one could see me... at least for the time being. I went straight to a convenience store to get food and other necessities.

Again no one was around. I'm not sad nor happy but I just feel like someone gonna spot me sooner or later after all the title is called A friend to pass the time-

-puǝ uɐ oʇ ǝɯoɔ sʎɐp lnɟǝɔɐǝd pǝllɐɔ sı ǝlʇıʇ ǝɥʇ llɐ ɹǝʇɟɐ ɹǝʇɐl ɹo ɹǝuoos ǝɯ ʇods ɐuuoƃ ǝuoǝɯos ǝʞıl lǝǝɟ ʇsnɾ I ʇnq ʎddɐɥ ɹou pɐs ʇou ɯ,I ˙punoɹɐ sɐʍ ǝuo ou uıɐƃ∀

What the heck was that? Why am I back getting food where I was about to check out? Huh weird. What was monologuing about again? Oh well if I forgot it probably didn't matter.

----

I carried my groceries out of the store and made my way to the dorms, which is hopefully empty. I hurriedly entered the building and took the elevator to my room. And, to my surprise, no one used it.

I immediately put the groceries in the kitchen and got ready to take a bath, but I was distracted by something. I spotted two people walking down an alleyway from my bedroom window. One appeared to be a girl with long black hair, while the other had shoulder-length hair and glowing glasses.

I had to squint a bit to be able to see them. Also how am I able to see them when I'm on the top floor Of the building?

'Cause the plot needs to continue' a voice said in my mind

What the heck was that?

Well anyway

'Why are they glowing?' I thought, focusing my attention on the girl with glasses.

It was dark from where I could see but thankfully there seemed to be a light pole which was enough to at least see their figures.

One figure then grabs the other's arm and pins it to the wall.

'shit's about to go down'

The girl who is pinning the other girl approaches her and opens her mouth.

'Am I witnessing a confession or what?'

I couldn't distinguish what she was saying, but the one pinned to the wall seemed to have her head down while the other was saying something I couldn't understand.

'This is either a confession or a🧂'

After a short period of time, the other figure extends their arm and strikes the other in the stomach. Although it didn't appear like she exerted much effort, the other one appears to have dropped to the ground, tearing up a bit.

The other then walks away, as if she never hit the girl. She was about to shift her attention to me, so I jolted to the side, hoping not to be seen.

Wait a minute can she even see me from this high up? Again I'm questioning things that needs answers.

After a few moments, I hoped she wasn't still out there. I returned my gaze to the window, and she had left, while the other appeared to be crying on a bench.

'Was she hurt that she was rejected by her love or was she just crying because she was hit?' I wondered.

'Should I help her?' There's really no reason for me to help her. If she was truly rejected by her crush, she must accept it nonetheless. But what if that wasn't a rejection at all?

Well if I'm gonna help, let me at least get help from internet sensei. I then picked up my phone and quickly searched up how to cheer up a girl.

I looked at the suggestions from internet sensei and there were a ton of suggestions and I couldn't pick any so I just went to a website that has a ranking of suggestions.

I went with the top 1 suggestion.

'Give a big warm hug and tell her that everything will be okay' '

I don't think I should randomly hug someone I don't know, but internet sensei is always right I guess.

I then read the top 2 suggestion.

'Give her something nice like flowers, chocolate or something that she likes'

Hmm I don't have flowers and I certainly don't know what she likes but I guess I do have chocolate that I bought from the store.

Sighing deeply I then took the Chocolate I bought and left my room to go see the girl.

-

I walked out of the dorm to go see the girl on the bench, hoping to cheer her up.

Again, I have no reason to do this, but perhaps helping someone isn't so bad.

As I turned the corner, the girl was still crying. After that, I approached her. Even when I was right in front of her, she didn't appear to notice me. So I took the chocolate from my pocket and offered it to her.

'i was gonna eat this but whatever I guess.

She notices it and then looks up to find me right Infront her

(Ignore this)

She notices it and then looks up to find me right Infront her.

"Hey.....you seemed upset... you okay?" I said. She still was processing what's happening In Front of her after a few seconds she finally gained her senses

She was still processing what was going on in front of her, but after a few seconds, she regained her senses.

"Aren't you th-

"Yes I'm the boy that got accepted in this school"

"Then why are you here?" I'm honestly thinking the same thing right now.

"Well...... I guess I couldn't leave such a pretty girl crying" I said.

And I'm not lying, she is pretty. With her long black hair, ruby red eyes, and cute features, she was very stunning. Along with her body her plump thighs And... okay maybe I'm observing more than I need too

Despite what I said she ignores it and just looked at the chocolate.

"What's this?"

"Are dumb it's clearly chocolate it's literally what the logo says" is what I wanted to say but I shouldn't make her mad at me.

"I read on the internet that giving a girl chocolate would cheer her up so here you go" I gestured to her to take it.

She was hesitant about it but after a few seconds. She takes it and takes the wrapper off and takes a bite out of it.

"Sooooo do you like it?" I say I she takes multiple bites out of it.

"Hm.. I don't really like chocolate but I guess this is an exception" she said taking even more bites out of the chocolate

"Hm.. hey what's your name?" I asked

She seemed to not want to say her name, but after some consideration, she opened her mouth and.

"Horikita.........Suzune.."

"That's a cool name, my name's Ayanokoji Kiyotaka nice to meet you then" I said and offered my hand to her.

She then takes it while letting a 'nice to meet you too' out.

I then move closer to her, bending down as I do so. She was perplexed by my behavior, I would too, but internet sensei advised that this is the best way to cheer a girl up.

I then slowly wrap my arms around her. If someone saw us In this position they would be very weirded out or just turn around and go the other direction.

"W-what are you doing?" She stutters.

"I also read on the internet that hugging a girl will make her feel better. are you bothered by this?" I slowly backed up from her.

"You know....you shouldn't really trust the internet that much.." she said. What?.... is internet sensei actually wrong?

When I was about to let go of her. She stops me from holding my arm.

"But I guess it isn't so bad...." She said with a happier voice? She then wrapped her arms around my neck.

We hugged for a few minutes before separating from each other. I sat down next to her and noticed she was upset. Was she still furious by the rejection, or was it something else?

"Hey, who was that girl that hit you?"

Hearing this she quickly raises her head at me. She was either shocked or confused by this.

"...how..do..you...know?" She says. Quietly.

"Oh sorry I was just walking by. but then I saw two of you enter that alley and saw what she did to you." Of course that was a lie but it was kinda true.

She lowered her head once more. She takes a bite of the chocolate and raises her head again, this time looking ahead rather than at me.

"That..was..my sister.."

Silence follows after that........ Why am I suddenly hearing 'sweet home Alabama?'

'Oh...it wasn't a love confession then..' I really wanted to facepalm myself in the head right now but she'll see it . Oh well I'll just do it later.

She then explained everything that she said how being in class D makes her sister be ashamed of it. She also told me that she was defective and that she couldn't see what she needto see.

'Defective..Class D....'

We then discussed everything else that had happened to her, as well as telling her about what had happened to me. She seemed to be giggling at several points in my story, which I had to measure in order to get to school and almost got caught. To be honest, she was incredibly cute when she giggles

I then ask for her contact information. She seemed hesitant but gave it to me nonetheless.

"Does this mean we're friends now?" I asked. She was taken aback. She appeared to be about to say no, but instead chuckled.

"I believe so" she replied, her cheeks flushing slightly

As time passed I couldn't help but wonder what time it was? I opened my phone to see it was past midnight oh..

"Well I guess we should stop here. It's already past midnight" I said. She looked surprised.

"It's already past midnight!?"

"I suppose we should head back now," I say, taking my focus away from my phone to look at her. She seemed upset, presumably because we couldn't talk longer.

"Let's meet again tomorrow," I said. I'm making an effort to smile. My lips rose upward for a small period before getting back to normal. Is my mouth preventing me from smiling?

She appeared to flush a little more. I was about to ask if she has a fever, but she's probably just flustered, so why is she flustered?

She then took the chocolate wrapper and molded it into a sphere before throwing it in the bin.

"Yeah.....see you then Ayanokoji Kun" she stands up. And waves at me. I waved back. She then walked away until she was out of sight.

"Hm well I guess that wasn't so bad.." I then looked at my phone to see her number.

'Horikita huh?' I muttered. Welp I guess now I have a friend to pass the time.

Welp, all of this wouldn't be possible without internet sensei. i guess I should say sorry for doubting him..I guess I shouldn't doubt him next time"

-----

The End.

Again I graduated and that is all I'm saying

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1.2K 8
This is a Ichinose x Kiyopon story about how Ayanokoji became Ichinose's Butler and they go to Advanced Nurturing High School together.
32.1K 703 8
Reactions from all the years to Ayanokoujis life, quotes or just general stuff So basically a reaction fic like almost everyone has done Still, I try...
9.9K 297 4
This is a what if scenario that I took interest in and this is a whole lot different reaction with an AU of course....... Ayanokoji Kiyotaka had enr...
677K 20.7K 131
Hi! this book is where im going to put my random ideas and publish them for all of you to see. What ifs,oneshots and other stuff is probably what you...