Lost on your words

By ManduLimario

LOST BOOK II More

LOST ON YOUR WORDS
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 31

30.6K 968 2.3K
By ManduLimario

"Do you really love me?" Jennie asked when she looked at Bobby.

The man smile lovingly at her "Can't put into words how much I'm into you. It's like I can take everything for you and Reign" He seriously said and took Jennie's hand to kiss it.

When the wind blew so hard that Jennie's hair became disheveled, Bobby had theopportunity to pull her hair back behind her ears and gaze at the most beautiful sight he had ever seen in his life.

"Are you still afraid on opening your heart to someone?" He asked softly.

Jennie shook her head and heave a sigh "No" She replied shortly and looked at him.

"I am always here" Bobby smile at her.

"I know" Jennie muttered.

Their eyes met and seems like there's a magnet that made them like this. Bobby's eyes scanned Jennie's face until he stopped on her lips. He cupped the lady's cheeks and slowly get close on her lips. Jennie closed her eyes and let herself feel the love that Bobby offers. As the man claimed her lips, Jennie responded on his kiss like other couples do.

When Bobby felt Jennie's responding, his heart beats so fast and can't express his feelings. Jennie parted their lips and took a breath, clutching Bobby's hand as if she was about to collapse on her knees.

"I love you RJ. You are the only girl I want to spend the rest of my life with" Bobby said with sincerity on his voice.

Jennie closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip "I love you too" She said underneath her breath.

-.-

This morning is quite alarming at the camp. Four Doctors tested positive this morning with mild symptoms. Since they are all busy, Lisa's team didn't know that few on their group have symptoms. They ran a test before starting their work, despite of having contacts with them, they still need to work since there's no one could do it. They are not allow to remove their PPE even during break time not until they have their result.

"Thank God that winter is seriously coming. I can't live a day wearing this" Jisoo complain as they walk out of the camp, getting ready to start their day

"Since four doctors tested positive, some of their duties will be passed on us" Lisa chuckled and sighed "It is impossible to give us rest day"

"I'm not thinking about that, I am thinking about our lunch. I hope we have good food on the table later after this hell day" Jisoo uttered.

Lisa is about speak when Ten shows up, sweating a lot and looks like he's about to passed out for running too much. He's not wearing his PPE uniform and even removed his mask.

"What the hell are you doing?" Lisa asked him and ready to give him a smack on his head for not wearing any protection from the virus but Ten swiftly put his mask on before he speaks.

"I'm really sorry, I was peeing outside when they chase me and want to kill me" Ten exaggeratedly said and rubs his chest "I'll change my clothes and will do my job, bye"

Both ladies look at him frowning, he's literally the weirdest person they know.

"He's out of his mind" Jisoo huffed and hit Lisa's chest "Let's go? We have to go and visit their houses to encourage them to take a shot"

Lisa just nodded "The nurses have been waiting for us since this morning" She replied and asked an officer to drive them into the destination.

As they are riding the patrol car, Jisoo keeps on looking at Lisa who's quiet and wool-gather while fidgeting. Jisoo throw a bottled water on her but Lisa catch it "Any thoughts you want to share?" She asked and removed the cover on her face just to drink.

Lisa just smile and slowly shakes her head "I am just sleepy" She said and keeps the bottle beside her as she lean on her seat.

"Thinking about Jennie and the kids?"

Lisa sighed "I want to go home at Reign's birthday but I think that's impossible to happen" She stated

"The government will send another batch of volunteers soon so you don't have to worry. We still have two weeks to stay here" Jisoo comforted her "I also misses Chaeyoung but we have to be strong fo them or else we can't make it alive"

Lisa's eyes darted on her and sadly nodded her head. She stares at the people they passed by and everyone's looking at them. Some hide at their home and few of them follows the car until it stopped right in front of someone's house.

They get off from the patrol car and meet the nurses. Both of them instructed everyone what they need to do and divide themselves into two group so they can be done before night.

"I'll meet you here" Jisoo tap Lisa's shoulder before she left.

The tall girl takes a deep breath before she looks around and starts to knock on someone's door. The first house she chooses rejected her service so she didn't try to convince them since they are already mad at her presence. Lisa glances at her team and starts to look around again.

"I don't know why they refuse such blessing like this" The nurse said.

A little girl blocked their way catching her breath "Please follow me" She looked around first before speak.

As the girl run away, Lisa stops her team to follow "I'll take it. Let's separate our ways so we can help a lot" She said and smile at them before she left.

"B-be careful Dr. Manoban!" The nurse shouted.

Since a lot of people are looking at them, they decided to move quickly. It is indeed vicious to go outside but it is their job to secure their health. Most of the people who are seeking for help are pregnant woman and senior citizen but you can only count them on your fingers.

-.-

Lisa's P.O.V.

When I get closer on the child's pace, a lot of residents are looking at us. I didn't mind them at all and just focus on following this little girl. As we reached her house, she instantly pushed me inside and locked their door. Every open window on their house is finally closed because of her. She lit up their small candle and peek outside.

"Please help us, My father is sick" She begged and pulled me inside their room wherein I saw a man lying on the floor with bandage on his head and leg.

"What happened?" I asked and open my medicine box to search for my stethoscope "He has a fever. We need to bring him to our camp" I suggested when I felt the temperature of his body.

"No, we have to stay here. Just.. Just give him a medicine to feel better" She cried.

"Do you mind if you tell me what happened to your father?" I asked, she refused to answer "Where's your Mom?"

"I don't have Mom. He's the only thing I have" She sobs and wiped the wet towel on her father's face "I am desperate to ask for help, thankfully I bumped on you by accident"

Her father cry in pain and somewhat weak because of his wound, he sometimes cough but tried not to as much as he can. Maybe because of her infected wounds that's why he's too weak but I shouldn't be confident, it is also a symptoms of virus.

"Can you stay outside the room first? I'll check you as well once I am done with him" I said, she was hesitant but quickly followed.

I removed the bandage around his head and thankfully, it is just bleeding and not deep wound. I cleaned and changed it with clean bandage before I proceed on checking his leg and that was when I got surprised when I saw a deep wound caused by stab of a knife.

"This cannot be done here" I said, he needs stitches. I was about to get up when the man speaks.

"Don't think about calling for a rescue, you can do it here alone" He mumbled with his eyes closed.

"I can't do it here. We need to go in a enclosed area which is the operating room so we can treat your wound. That's very serious" I explained to him but he shook his head while laughing.

"You are a Doctor, you must think some ways. You can't bring a wounded soldier in the operating room amidst of war, they treat them anywhere" He coughed "No one's gonna protect my daughter so you better treat me before you leave"

"It is very risky and that's-"

"Just treat me!" He shouted "If you call for a rescue, my daughter's life will be in danger"

I couldn't understand what he is trying to say, I don't know what danger would it be but his eyes are somewhat pleading. I don't have anything with me, just first aid and vaccine. Some of my medicine equipments are on the nurses and I have no idea where they are now.

"I'll give you pain reliever for now" I said and took the syringe from my box to prepare. When I successfully injected the pain reliever, I got up from my knees and walked out of the room.

"Don't come out the house" He said

Their house is congested. I can see that no ones cleaning the place. Empty pots and dirty plates are everywhere. As I looked at their living room, I saw the kid sleeping at their wooden chair. Even though she's at her dream, I can still see how terrified she looks.

I touched her forehead and felt the temperature increases than normal. She chills so I instantly check her heart beat "Hey, Did you already eat?" I asked her to keep the kid awake. She shakes her head so I help her to sit "You have high fever"

"I feel like throwing up" She said underneath her breath. She tried to restrain by covering her mouth but her throat didn't take it.

I rubbed her back as she retch beside me "What's happening?" Her father asked, I heard a groan inside his room and sounds like he's trying to get up which he shouldn't do "Wait me there!"

"Wait me here" I said and let her rest, I got up to check her father but she holds my hand, I look at her and she shakes her head again.

"I'm gonna die" She whimper.

"No, you're not gonna die. Just wait me here" I said and removed my PPE for a while just to take off my white coat to use it as her blanket.

When I entered the room, I found him pulling himself up so I made him lay down on his bed "Your daughter is sick, don't add for more. You need to rest and if you will keep on pushing yourself, you will lost a lot of blood. You have infections so we need to run a test. As long as I want to do what you wanted, I can't. Your life matters the most so I won't bet your life just because you are afraid on something" I stated as I wrap the bandage around his leg to stop his wound from bleeding.

"You don't understand" He said with gritted teeth.

"Yeah, if you keep on insisting it your daughter might die" I said that made him stop "Wait me here, I'll call some rescue. Do you have water supply here?"

"We don't have any, I am on my worst state so we don't have stock" He tried his best to speak

"I'll be back within ten minutes"

I didn't wait for his reply and immediately grab my things to call for emergency. Before I run out of the house, I check the kid and she's having a hard time. She just forced herself earlier and her body didn't cooperate this time. I can't see any bottled water inside their house so I have to hurry.

I looked around the place when I got out from the house, hoping to find a nurse near me. I asked some residents and they pointed the same direction. I forgot to bring my radio with me so I can't ask anyone.

I walked on my fastest pace and waved my hand when my team noticed me coming. I gave them a cue to call for rescue. I was getting nearer when a group of men run over me. Two of them bumped me on my shoulder which causes my medicine box to dropped and everything inside scattered on the ground. I lost my balance and my forehead hit on a scrap that leave a wound on it. As I touch my forehead, a small amount of blood came out but the stinging pain is unbearable.

"Watch out!"  A man shouted.

One of them took something from my medicine but I shrugged it off. They all run when my team arrive at my place. They immediately help me and put first aid on my cut. A lot of residents watched how we gather together.

"Don't mind me, we need to bring my patient to the camp" I said, the nurse handed me the box and I took the radio from her. I called for ambulance to pick them up "I'll go back at the camp, just continue what you are doing"

"Yes Doc" They said and waited beside me until the ambulance arrive at our spot.

I hop inside and lead the way towards their house. Ah! This wound hurts like hell.

-.-

8PM at the camp.

"How's the child?" Ten asked when they reached the nurse station.

"We ran a test and will receive the result tomorrow morning but I think, she's positive" Lisa replied as she took out a deep breath "How are you today?"

"Well, kinda stress" He said and lean on the counter.

"What happened to your hand?" Lisa asked when she noticed the scratches on his hand.

"Oh! The patient aggressively pull me" He said and caress it.

Lisa didn't mind it at all and took her medicine box she brought earlier. She furrowed her eyebrows as she looked for something inside it.

"I thought the kid's father is also sick, where is he?" Ten asked again.

"He doesn't want to come but we still have to provide medical assistance to him. He pointed a gun to me earlier so I have no choice" Lisa explained and took everything out from the box "Where is it?!"

"What are you looking for?" Ten asked as he waved at the nurse who passed by "Hey"

"Good evening Doc" She greeted them.

"Hey Nurse Kang, by any chance, Do you know if someone just touch my things?" Lisa asked, pertaining on her box.

Nurse Kang shook her head "No one touches your box Dr. Manoban, just like what you've told us earlier" She replied "Is there any problem?"

Lisa took her breath and sigh "Nothing. Maybe I accidentally dropped it earlier" She said, trying to remember everything.

Ten coughed in front of Lisa which the latter noticed "I'm not sick" He defended and pushed Lisa's shoulder when the girl tried her best to keep her posture "I'm not sick!" He growl.

Lisa just laughed and put everything back in her box "I'll go back to my office. Keep your eye on the patients" She said and headed towards their office.

Walking through the narrow corridor of their small camp, Lisa can't stop thinking about the things she lost earlier. Even though some colleagues keep on greeting her, Lisa's mind is occupied with some thoughts.

"Are you okay?" Dr. Lee coughed as he asked. "I've heard you rescued someone"

"Only the child but will surely get back to her father" Lisa replied.

"With a team?"

Lisa looked at him and shook her head "No, by myself" She uttered.

Dr. Lee drinks his coffee and turn the pages of his book as he didn't remove his eyes on Lisa "Why? You should pick him up at his house and treat here. You can come with our army" He suggested.

"I tried but he begged me. I also consulted this situation to our chief but he refused to give me assistance to give that man a full treatment at home. It is just a waste of time for him" Lisa stated while fixing her table "But of course, I will break the rules and be a Doctor"

"Do you want me to come?"

"No. I'm good" Lisa said and rested her back "Anyway, Do we still have enough stocks?"

Dr. Lee took a bite of bread and frown "Stock of what?" He questioned.

"Like everything we had in stock room" Lisa said, curious about something.

"Well, to be perfectly honest, we are running out of stock" He said "But we will restock soon"

Lisa inclined her head as response and fidget on her ballpen. She got up on her seat and ask for a pack of coffee to Dr. Lee.

"It seems to be a tiring day for you" Dr. Lee laughed at her.

"Everyday" Lisa chuckled and stir her coffee "We have to finish this mission so I can come back on time on my son's birthday"

Dr. Lee smile at her and tap her shoulder "You'll be home soon" He told and handed a bread to her "Just don't force yourself too much"

-.-

Jisoo's P. O. V

Morning came again and we haven't had enough sleep. Emergency call is everywhere. Some of us in our team tested positive and a lot of them are with severe symptoms. Day by day, my heart skips a beat whenever I think about our health. We are very lucky that we tested negative since we arrived here.

My legs are in pain due to too much walk from yesterday. Well, I used all of my vaccines which is good. I pull myself up from the bed and grip on the table beside me as I tried to bend my aching back.

"Jisoo" A voice from the door echoed inside my small room "Jisoo!!"

"Can you just wait for a moment? I barely even move my feet, okay?" I growl, I know it's Lisa. I forced myself to get on the door just to open it "What do you want?"

Lisa who is smiling, walk inside my room and sit on my bed "Did you just wake up?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes and rustle "Just say it" I said with annoyance.

Lisa laugh softly and crossed her legs "Okay, close the door. I have a real deal" She said. I shut the door and lean on it, waiting for her to speak up "Okay, This is a secret. We'll be in charge again on field operation and I am sure that you are freaking tired about yesterday but I have one favor but will surely pay back"

"So?"

"Can you take in charge on my part?" She asked and looked at me, I raise my eyebrow on confusion "I know you also have separate team but you're the only one I know that can help me"

"Just point it out" I said in irritation

"I have this patient yesterday who is badly injured and needs medical attention but unfortunately, he doesn't want to get admitted. Well, his daughter is currently in our camp because of symptoms of virus and most likely he is also the carrier. The child's father has deep wound that needs stitches. I already voice  it out to our chief but he refused and told me to leave it behind, I just can't"

"Look Lisa, this will put you on the hardest position. We can't perform a sensitive task outside our place and what if the chief found out what happened" I said.

"I've already think about it Jisoo and now words can change my mind. I'm sorry so please let me and do a favor for me" She begged, I can see her sincerity from her eyes.

I know Lisa for years and no one can make her stop doing what she wanted to do when it comes to work.

"Okay. You have me but make sure if things doesn't go as you plan, just bring him to the hospital. Your patient's life is all that matters and not your pride" I advice her and she smile at me and nodded.

"Thank you!" She said and get up from my bed "I'll get going"

We both tap our back before she left my room. Ah! This body pain sucks, I just wish that Rosie is with me right now to perform a massage, I kinda miss her. I hope we can go home after two weeks.

-.-

Lisa headed towards their stock room to pick up some things she will need later. Of course this will be a secret so she carefully put the items inside her box. Lucky to her that it is too early and no one is inside the room.

When everything is fine, she walks out normally and passed by on the place where the vaccine bottle situated. She was stunned when she found it with only few bottles. A hundred of bottles left on the shelf which made her confused.

"Is this all the vaccines left? This won't last long" Lisa whispered but she's running out of time so she hurriedly left the room.

When she passed by on the corridor where the office situated, Lisa didn't notice the chief who is standing in front of their office door. She promptly hop inside the patrol truck and instructed the driver to drop her somewhere. The chief watched how Lisa disappear on his eyes and went back inside with blank face.

The doctor arrived at the area where the house located, she grabbed her things and walked normally towards it. As usual, everyone's looking at her again but she doesn't mind at all.

"I always feel like I am a celebrity" She said to her thoughts while walking. Minutes later, she stopped right in front of the house and didn't think about knocking.

Since the man can't walk normally, Lisa knows that the door they left yesterday is still the same today. When she entered the house, a groan from the room heard and sounds like he was trying to move. Lisa shoved the hanging curtain on the door and found him crawling.

"Don't move" Lisa run beside him and hold him still.

"Why are you here? Trying again to bring me to your camp?" He asked.

"No. I will treat you here" She replied with confident and check his wounds. Although his leg stops from bleeding, it is still too risky to close incisions inside home.

"How's my child?"

"She's fine. Don't worry" Lisa told and removed the cloth wrapped around his leg "I can't give you anesthesia, we don't have stock as of this moment so bare with the pain"

The man laughed "What kind of medical assistance do you have? I lost a lot of blood" He said, catching his breath.

Lisa just looked at him at smile "You'll be fine don't worry" She said and her gazed fall on the gun beside him "You're not planning to kill me once it is done, right?" She jokingly said and gave the man a thick cloth to bite it on every stitch she will made.

"I told you yesterday, I won't shoot if you are a trusted doctor" He said, forcing to speak. He put the cloth onside his mouth and grip at the wood behind him.

"Are you ready?" Lisa asked, putting aside the cotton used to remove some dirt or bacteria that may affect his wound "Let's start, it won't take long"

The lady searched for a clean cloth and something that can support the wounded leg while doing the operation. She found a small wooden chair and carefully put his numb leg. The man whimper in torment, thankfully he has cloth inside the mouth.

"You are a piece of shit" The man cursed.

Lisa remained calm and started the operation. Every darn she made left a stinging pain on the man's leg. He growl without any pause, almost lacerating his own nerves.

"Stop" He shouted.

Lisa stopped and looked at him "You will feel the agony if we choose stop and go. You can look at your leg, more blood will come out and it is a waste of time if we rest" She stated, looking at her bloody gloves.

"Just.. Just do it" He told.

The man gripped on tight and closed his eyes, enduring the agonizing feeling everytime that Lisa moved her hands. As the pain affects his wholebeing, the man started to feel hard on hearing. His tears come out from his eyes while growling too loud, he even held on Lisa's PPE and tore it apart. After almost two hours of suffer, Lisa finished her dreadful operation.

The patient beside him catches his breath and can't even move his body. He felt really weak that he has no energy to talk. Lisa got up from the floor and removed everything that tainted with blood, even her PPE. She is now wearing only mask and casual attire.

"You need to rest" Lisa said and help him to drink water.

"If I die, my clan will be after you" He whispered, his lips is turning pale than before.

Lisa just chuckled and put her things inside the box. While she's busy, the man stares at him and spit.

"You must be lucky to have luxurious things at home" He said with audible voice. "You have money, car and comfortable home"

Lisa put her box on the table and drink her bottled water before she speak "What do you mean lucky?" She chuckled.

"You can be happy as much as you want because you earn a lot" He said and forced himself to move.

Lisa scoffed and shook her head "You don't need money to be happy" She said.

The man laughed while in pain "For you. Well, that's what rich people say. Our lives are different. For us a poverty-stricken and insolvent, money is everything to us. You are lucky and that's why life is unfair" He stated.

Lisa sighed and looked around the room, filled with pictures of his family "How do you say so?" She questionned, keeping him awake.

"Life is unfair" He coughed "We both dream about becoming a doctor. We have the same goal. We both work hard. I never become a bad person to anybody before. We both wished for a better home, expensive car, good career and happy life but only you reached it and look at me, a useless and a hardworking poor man living in a slam area. I finished college while working and looked for a better job that fits on my degree but everyone declined me until I asked for a money to a loan shark just to provide my daily needs as I search for a job but again, life is unfair. You were born rich and I was born poor, that's a privilege you have. I work 24/7 more than you do but I only got loose change of your salary"

Lisa turned around to face him and sit beside the man, she listens to him really well even though it is hard to understand him since his voice is

shaky.

"You are settled at early age, I am on my late 40's and I can't even buy a small pillow. Only few people have that luck and a lot of people struggle. You easily got everything without pain and I almost die then still nothing happened. Life is unfair, you are living in everyone's fantasy while we live in reality" He forced himself to smile as he gawk.

Lisa stays silent until the man whimper in pain again when he unconciously moved his leg, he's getting weaker.

"I'll give you pain reliever" Lisa said and got up from the floor, glancing at him.

"Just inject all of that in me" He shouted.

Lisa pull the syringe and emptied the bottle. She checked the door of his room and walk slowly towards him "I'll give you a perfect dose for your pain" She said with low tone of voice and kneel down before she injected it.

Lisa stay on her position and waited for his response while cutting the needle on her syringe and put it inside the plastic. The man's eyes starting to get blurry and started searching for his gun.

"You cannot be trusted" He whispered and went unconscious eventually.

Lisa pull the radio on pocket and call for a medic which took only 3 minutes to come. They immediately put an oxygen on his mouth and bring him inside the ambulance.

-.-

"I told you to leave him but what did you do?" The chief shouted on Lisa's face, found out what Lisa did "You wasted a damn time"

"I didn't. I am a Doctor so it is my job to-"

"Your job is to give everyone a vaccination and not to waste a time on someone who won't accept it. He has gun and for your pete sake Lisa, raise your concern first!" He cut her off and even slam the table.

Lisa who's standing straight in front of him just shakes her head and scoff "I work on what is right. I just did what is good besides I've already told you about this and you didn't listen. I am Doctor so it is my duty to give everyone any assistance they need" She defend herself.

The chief can't believe on what Lisa was trying to say. He removed his eye glass and throw the papers on her chest "We are running out of stock and we should be wise enough to use those to someone who will accept the main point of this medical mission. If you continue doing this, we won't be home on time" He said with gritted teeth.

"I don't think it is my fault if we are running out of stock. I am a Doctor and I'll do what is the best for the patients" She firmly said.

The chief stood up from his seat aggressively and pointed Lisa "This is the first and last warning Lisa, I get it that you are a Doctor but you have to remember what your goal is. We only have a month to stay here and cure the disease, we don't want someone to suffer because of your stupidity. Leave your pride at home, being Manoban won't take you anywhere" He stated.

"I'm sorry chief" Lisa apologize just to end the discussion. She gets insulted but she'a too tired to say something.

"Leave the room"

Lisa swiftly walked out of the room and kicked the trash bin outside "He can say that because he's not on the field" She hissed and walked through the corridor until she passed by on the stock room where she found the nurse doing the inventory "Hey nurse Kang"

"Good evening Dr. Manoban" She bowed her head.

Lisa noticed the checklist on the clipboard she was holding and bit her bottom lip "By any chance, do you have the list of people who got vaccinated? And list of how many vaccines we received from day one?" She asked.

"Yes Dr. Manoban, everything is documented" She said.

Lisa flicks her finger and said "Okay, give me the hard copy and soft copy of it. Hmm, maybe.. Okay, all of the inventory and list. I'll wait and don't tell anyone" She said and tap her shoulder.

-.-

"How is it going?" Bobby asked Jennie whose been sulky since he picked him up, he hande a cup of tteokboki while they are walking home, both are still wearing their working uniforms "You look very upset"

Jennie heave a sighed and grab the cup from him "I lose two trials on the court this week. I can't believe that will happen. Everything is fine but didn't fall on its place. The justice hasn't been served" She pouted.

"You can reopen the case once you have reliable evidence. Don't worry" He stated and tap his back "Do you want me to shoot those rich ass men? So you'll be happy?"

Jennie stop from walking and look at him "As much as I want to, we have to play fair" She said and bump Bobby's shoulder "Never put the law on your hands"

"I am just kidding" He laughed "Eat it so you have more energy for Reign when you get home"

"Seeing him makes my energy boost" She uttered and eat the food on cup "Anyway, How's work? I've seen on the news that every town will be restricted from going in and out"

Bobby nodded his head a bit "Well, it's really serious and we have to prevent it. Everyone needs the Doctor, the country is on demand. We can only help by restricting the areas and securing each and every corner from possible outbreak so we must be careful most especially you, you are living with Reign" He stated, worried about the situation.

Jennie put the cup on the trash as soon as she finished it and put her mask up again "I hope this pandemic will end soon" She said.

"Yeah, I will visit my parents at the village and bring some goods before the possible lockdown. You want to come with me?"

Jennie who's thinking of it said "Sure, let's bring Reign again" Bobby smile at her from ear to ear and pull Jennie for a hug.

"I love you more than you do"

-.-

It's coming! Missing a major heartbreak? Hehe

Anyway, sorry for being MIA. My anxiety is kicking me off for the past months, can't even think normally. Sorry. Hope everyone's good! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 443 54
#jenlisaff
17.1K 345 39
Lisa GP
Sick By nini

Fanfiction

169K 3.6K 58
A story between life and death.