The only guy in ANHS(Sorry Bu...

By RafaelYasuko

What if the school where Ayanokoji Kiyotaka would transfer is an all girl school. Getting a special permissio... More

prologue
Chapter 1 - First day now everyone knows my name.
Chapter 3 - A Friend to pass the time.
SS - he's different......
Chapter 4 - Swimming? 👎 Observing? 👍
this is sh!t

Chapter 2 - First my name now my face?

4.8K 171 62
By RafaelYasuko

I wake up, to hear my phone ringing. It was my alarm, It is already 5:26 AM and school will begin in around 3-4 hours.

I got up from my bed and then proceeded to make nothing.........................................................................................................................I forgot to buy food yesterday....

Well I guess I can make a quick trip to buy some food then. I then changed my clothes, got my phone, and was about to leave my room when I came to a halt.

How am I supposed to go out there without getting noticed? Hm I suppose it is Early in the morning so most students would probably be asleep or just awake but resting in their rooms.

I then open my door and head to the elevator, where I notice that it is in use this time. What should I do now? Taking the stairs is a possibility, but there is a significant risk of being seen.

I wouldn't be in this situation right now if I had just bought some food yesterday. Looking at the elevator again, the students are still using it.

Then there are the stairs. Let me remind you that I'm on the top floor, and the first floor had 20 rooms when I looked at it yesterday. To summarize, there are 20 rooms on each floor. Do you see the problem here?

I'll wait for the elevator then...

------
Because the students were no longer using the elevator, I walked inside and got down on my knees, praying not to be discovered.

Nah I didn't do any that, I just stood around like an idiot waiting for his dad to come home with the milk.

Thankfully it got to the bottom floor without any problems, the door opened to reveal no one, which was a relief. I took a closer look around and noticed a group of students on the right talking to each other, while another group of students on the left was doing the same.

Thankfully, no one was looking at me, so I was able to make a quick getaway. Phew, now onto the second stage of my problem.

Because it is still early in the morning, no one appears to be around. Thankfully I looked around here yesterday, when I was going to the dorms I spotted a convenience store nearby.

When I turned the corner, I saw the convenience shop I had mentioned. Now that I'd entered the store, I silently hastened to obtain what I needed, but there was something that made me pause for a second.

'free?' I thought holding the one of the 'free' products. Is it only for students who have used up all of their points? No The school has granted you 100,000 points so that you can purchase your necessities.

So, would that mean that someone is not getting 100,000 points? Or is it for idiots who spend all their points in a single day?

I stopped my thoughts as I have more important business now. But when I passed by some of the food products one caught my attention.

'instant noodles?' I grabbed the product with my right hand and proceeded to look at the back.

'So simply boiling this and then mixing in the sauce that comes with it makes beef noodles?'

I then placed it in my basket with the rest of my items and proceeded to the checkout. It appears that the chairman meant it when she said that everyone on staff knows who I am because she had no objections to my presence.

As I walked out of the store, I noticed some students conversing. Three people appear to be attempting to agitate the single red haired student.

I just stood there observing their behaviors till they ultimately decided to ditch the red-haired female. However, something they stated piqued my interest the word 'defect.'

The red-haired girl then proceeded to scream at them for being cowards, tighten her fists, and kick a garbage can, spilling rubbish on the ground.

I then turned to face the camera above me, which had recorded all that had happened. 'i guess I should be good boy and help the environment' I then proceeded to put my groceries down and fix up the trash can.

----
Now we're back in my room, and thankfully no one seen me on my way back. I then proceeded to make some breakfast before showering and brushing my teeth in the bathroom.

I put on my uniform and checked the time on my phone. I only had about an hour till school started, so I should be fine.

Now walking out of the dorms, I then rushed to the school while trying to not be seen by the students around.

Now I'm on the school ground where many students can either be seen talking to their friends or have no friends and walks alone to school.

Especially the one with the long black hair. She didn't appear to be the kind to want to make friends or be in the company of others. She seemed to want to be alone. And having someone with her all the time would be annoying for her.

Finally on the school grounds, and it's still a surprise that no one has discovered me. I shouldn't really be stating that. Since the first day, someone took a picture of me without my knowledge.

Now climbing the never ending stairs to the top floor. While going up the steps, I came to a halt next to another girl with shoulder-length beige hair. She appears to be surrounded by a large number of people.

Looking closer, I can see her mouth slowly morphing into a scowl before returning to normal. She appears irritated by them but refuses to confess it.

Now getting back to going up the never ending staircase.

-----
When I finally made it to the floor where my classroom was, I quickly realized that I only had about 20 minutes before I was declared late. I then walked towards to the classroom and open the door to see...

My teacher sleeping on the podium? As I drew closer to her, I noticed a faint scent of alcohol emanating from her.

'Did she get drunk?' I then grabbed her shoulder and shook her gently.

"Sensei wake up class is about to begin," I said quietly, gently shaking her.

"Mmmmhnn~ five more minutes~" she let's out. When I was gently shaking her, I observed something. Her chest became increasingly visible to me. I immediately diverted my gaze and began shaking her even harder.

"Mhn~ f-fine oh Kiyotaka-kun" she get ups and immediately greeted me.

"Sorry for that you can sit down now" I nodded walking towards my seat in the center of the room.

"HaaAaAh~ yosh! Let's get started!" she yawns before becoming strangely thrilled for some reason.

----
The bell rings, signaling the start of recess. Hoshimiya-sensei went on to gather her belongings before bidding me farewell and exiting the room.

Thankfully, this time I didn't forget getting food. taking something out of my bag, I grabbed a simple bento and a drink.

As I was digging into my meal, I took out my phone to see something that could interest me.

The school forums. and my eyes widen while looking at something on my phone screen. It was......me?

It was me, namely my face, with the faculty office in the background. This.... This has to be the first picture the girl took of me.

I then proceeded to look at comments on this post.

'OMG! He's so handsome!'

'He looks so cool!'

'He looks so gloomy ugh'

'he looks like a closet pervert'

While there are positive comments the negative comment are more common then the positive ones..

Now looking at the post again I can see the one who posted was a girl named. anonymous... Sigh well first my name, next my face, what's next my body?
-----

The school day is finally over, and I waited until about 20 minutes before leaving to avoid being seen when I exited the building.

As I was walking down the stairs, I came to a halt when I heard voices from the floor below me.

"Thanks for the help kikyo-chan we'll be going ahead now!"

"Bye-bye!"

"Bye-bye!"

This school appears to have some students involved in some activities. I suppose I'll have to wait even longer next time. My thoughts were interrupted as I heard footsteps approaching from underneath. I instantly realized it was a girl going up the stairs to me.

I dashed away and hid in another classroom, which luckily made little noise. I could hear footsteps moving closer and closer till they got further away?

I slightly open the classroom door to observe someone going up the stairwell. I then left the classroom and went to the stairs.

What should I do now? Should I go after her? Or leave her? The logical option is to leave her, but my curiosity is winning against me. Is she heading up there because she has more things to do?

My curiosity won, so I followed her in silence. I continue to follow her footsteps until I hear a door open, at some point I realize I'm back on the floor of my classroom. Which would mean she is going to the rooftop?

I kept following her until I see the door slightly open, I peer through the opening to see the girl with the beige hair I saw earlier today.

What was she doing in this place? She then exhales deeply before moving her mouth. From this distance I can see her mouth moving and blurting out sentences but I can't seem to hear so I had open the door a bit and get a bit closer

"Those bitches thinking they're so hot and pretty" I hear her say in a very dark tone.

"Then there's one's that think they can just ask me to do anything they want so they use my kindness to their advantage!" She then kicks the railing.

"Fuck you!! Fuck you!! Fuck All of you!!" She kicks the railing one last time before she glared at the sky.

"Now there's a boy in this school I thought this was all girl school are the teachers dumb or something? Did he pay to get in here just to ogle on girls body!?! Ugh?!?" She was now talking about me as she cursed me and even gave me death threats

"And now that bitch horikita!! I thought I gotten away from old school days but no!! She just had to enroll here!!" She kicks the railing again even stronger then before.

I probably shouldn't stay here any longer; she seemed to be expressing her emotions and didn't appear to want anyone to know about it. Is she old friends with this girl named Horikita? Because of way she called her as a 'bitch,' it makes me think of a previous relationship.

Now I have to get out of here. I then got up, but then... 'BAM! 'Oh no...' I slammed the door shut far more forcefully than I should have.

The girl then turns to face me, but thanks to the darkness, my face is hardly visible.

"W-what" she stutters. She then grits her teeth while her hands clenched "who are you!! Show yourself!!" She shouted.

I then proceeded to the door yet again.
I quickly opened the door and bolted for my life. I cast a quick glance over at the girl, who appears perplexed by my actions, but quickly realized I was fleeing.

She then tries to chase after me. Sorry but you ain't catching me. I ain't letting myself get blackmailed and threatened. Unlike my canon self.

Running down the stairs in quick speeds I reached the bottom quickly and bolted towards the dorms. Okay next time I shouldn't let my curiosity win.
---
End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 146 9
Advanced Nurturing High School or ANHS, a school where only the cream of the crop, the top of the top, the elite, can enroll. It is a school know for...
10.2K 302 4
This is a what if scenario that I took interest in and this is a whole lot different reaction with an AU of course....... Ayanokoji Kiyotaka had enr...
49.4K 1.7K 28
Advanced Nurturing High School or simply called ANHS is a Japanese institution funded by the government and is a top class institution as many studen...
10.7K 456 13
Ayanokoji enters ANHS as a student to experience what life would be like as an ordinary high school student. But will he be able to live such a life?