Parallel You ||BTS✔️

By Rozbunny

Jeon Jungmei, the Golden Maknae of BTG, never expected her life to change in a matter of seconds. One moment... More

Characters!!💜
☆Chapter 1☆
☆Chapter 2☆
☆Chapter 3☆
☆Chapter 4☆
☆Chapter 5☆
☆Chapter 6☆
☆Chapter 7☆
☆Chapter 8☆
☆Chapter 9☆
☆Chapter 10☆
☆Chapter 11☆
☆Chapter 12☆
☆Chapter 13☆
☆Chapter 14☆
☆Chapter 15☆
☆Chapter 17☆
☆Chapter 18☆
☆Chapter 19☆
☆Chapter 20☆
☆Chapter 21☆
☆Chapter 22☆
☆Chapter 23☆
☆Chapter 24☆
☆Chapter 25☆
☆Chapter 26☆
☆Chapter 27☆
☆Chapter 28☆
☆Chapter 29☆
☆Chapter 30☆
NOT AN UPDATE!!
☆Chapter 31☆
☆Chapter 32☆
☆Chapter 33☆
☆Chapter 34☆
☆Chapter 35☆
☆Chapter 36☆
☆Chapter 37☆
☆Chapter 38☆
☆Chapter 39☆
☆Chapter 40☆
☆Chapter 41☆
☆Chapter 42☆
☆Chapter 43☆
☆Chapter 44☆
☆Chapter 45☆
☆Chapter 46☆
☆Chapter 47☆
☆Chapter 48☆
☆Chapter 49☆
☆Chapter 50☆
☆Chapter 51☆
☆Chapter 52☆
☆Chapter 53☆
☆Chapter 54☆
~Bonus ending~

☆Chapter 16☆

2.4K 103 20
By Rozbunny

-Jungmei pov-

"Mei? Hey bunny girl wake up please..." A familiar voice wakes me up but I still keep my eyes closed. I snuggle tighter to the pillow I'm holding until I hear a cough from my pillow. I slowly open my eyes to see I'm cuddling into someone's stomache. I look up and see Jungkook trying to hide his laughter. I jump up and hit his arm. He jumps up too so now we are both sitting on the bed.

"Yah! Why did you hit me?" He hissed and rubs his arm. "Why? How? When? You!" I sleepily point at him but fail when I point at the wall. He laughs patting my head making me frown. "Aww you really look so cute right now! Almost makes me forget that I'm angry at you!" He flicks my forehead making me squeal. I rub my eyes and scowl at him but he raises his eyebrows at me.

"What have I done wrong?" Jungkook scoffs and stands up from the bed. "What have you done wrong? Do you even know the amount of panic you gave me yesterday?" He throws his hands up with his eyes wide. I tilt my head in confusion trying to think. Yesterday? All I did yesterday was stay in the room...

"What do you mean?" He looks at me frowning for a second before he sighs. "Yesterday when you went out? Do you know how scared I was for you? Look-" I raise my hand frowning. "Wait what do you mean yesterday? I went out today didn't I?" He sighs ruffling his hair.

"Umm well that actually was yesterday, you fell asleep after the Vlive and Jin-hyung brought you back to my room. I had to hide in my closet when he set you down on the bed. I didn't have the heart to wake you up so I went to practice and let you sleep till now. I woke you up to tell you I am going to get breakfast for us but wanted to talk to you before going." He sat back down on the bed next to me. He looked at me before pulling me into a hug which I eagerly returned. Don't judge me, he gives really amazing and warm hugs!

"Don't make me panic so much again!" He hugs me tighter making me wrap my arms tighter as well. "But it wasn't that bad was it? I mean at first it was but I kinda got used to it." I shrugged but he sighed. "I'm sorry it's just I never thought on how to contact you and I regret letting you face so much so soon..." He starts mumbling into my hair and I pull away from the hug.

"Jungkook look at me." He looks at me with teary eyes and pouting, if it weren't for the situation I would have found him extremely adorable. "I'm fine and it all worked out didn't it? It was a bit hard but you saw the live, nobody suspected anything!"

I smiled patting his head. "Now stop being so worried, you are acting like Jin when he scolds someone." He looks at me in disbelief before his face turns sour making me laugh out loud. "Yah! I'm not mothering you like Jin-huyng!" He pouts scoffing. I smile stretching my arms. "So moving on from that, like I said it wasn't that bad! I would even do it again."

"So do you want to do it the whole time? Like switch back and forth the whole time?" I nod at him and he gives me his bunny smile. "But!" I raise my finger tapping my nose. "We need to work on my disguise better and get a wig like your hair." He nods but raises his finger as well. "And we need to get you a phone!"

"What? No I don't want you to buy me a-" He cuts me off by placing my finger in front of my mouth. "Nope you are going to accept it! Remember this is for your safety when you go out too okay?" I sigh and nod at him. "Thank you Koo."

"Well then since that's all sorted how about I go get us something to eat before I go for recording hmmm?" He jumps up again and tilts his head towards the door. "Yes please! I'm so hungry!" He rolls is eyes while laughing. "I'll be right back!" He walks towards the door and waves at me before leaving. Once the door was closed I sighed pulling my hair free. "Ughh...I better change this is extremely uncomfortable..." I groan unwrapping the tight cloth around my chest. "Oh sweet freedom!"

I look down at my feet to see my shoes alreasy taken off. He must've taken it off when he came to bed. I freeze when I realised something. The pillow barrier between us was removed! That sneaky man!

"Ughh...now I'm way more happier about my deal with Jimin. Ha! He will be so angry but it will be so worth it!"

I bring my knees up to my chest and lay my head down.

This arrangement wont be that hard will it? I'm sure it wont be so bad right?

A few minutes later Jungkook returns with food in his hands. He walks up to me with a bright smile while giggling. I look at him with my eyebrows raised but he shakes his head. "Jungkook why do you look so suspicious..." I narrow my eyes at him and he places the food in front of me.

"I did nothing wrong~" He giggles again bit then I see he is holding something behind his back. "Ahhh so you aren't hiding anything?" I keep my eyes on his hand behind his back. "Hmmmm I'll tell you if you guess right~"

I fold my arms leaning back taking a bite of the food. "Hmm fine then...is it a rat?" He looks at me disgusted shaking his head. "Why would I hide a rat behind me?!"

"I don't know? Maybe because you took away our pillow barrier?" His eyes widen before he drops what was in his hands. Gotcha!

I push him aside and squeal when I see what he had. "Koo~" I jump on him hugging him while he groans. "Mei get off! You are heavy~" He whines but I just hug him tighter.

"Did you get us banana milk because you love me~" I tease him and see his face turn red before pushing me off. "H-hey no! I just got it as celebration for our new arrangement!"

I laugh at his red face lightly hitting his arm. "I know I'm just messing with you!" I pick up the two bottles and hand him one. "Cheers?" He rolls his eyes and I hit his arm. "Hey I was being nice so cheers me!" He laughs and brings up his bottle.

"To everything working out smoothly from now on!" We clink our bottles together and sit back down laughing while eating breakfast.

If only life were that easy to work smoothly...

__________________________________________________

Author here!

Just wanted to say a special thanks to one of my best friends for making my new cover 💜💜snowiii03

Thank youu💜💜*clapping like a seal*

Also thanks to my other 2 best friends who help me edit and spellcheck since my keyboard hates me😭😂 DLuvRead
-WWXLWJ-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 248 17
What will happen if two besties become lovers. Are you guys excited then read my story share and comment. Kim taehyung a cheerful boy who love his pa...
27.5K 1.4K 19
A sookook fanfiction (Completed) Jisoo x Jungkook A story of a simple girl and a rich boy As a daughter of a middle class family Jisoo have to go t...
428 47 20
"yoonkook we stan." A simple story about two youtubers - how they met, fell in love and became the favourite couple of all times. Top!yoongi Bottom...
7.1K 600 26
in which a girl wakes up on the 11th of april everyday with the same events reoccurring until kim seokjin starts to show up. Š starcrossedpjm 2021...