Parallel You ||BTS✔️

By Rozbunny

Jeon Jungmei, the Golden Maknae of BTG, never expected her life to change in a matter of seconds. One moment... More

Characters!!💜
☆Chapter 1☆
☆Chapter 2☆
☆Chapter 3☆
☆Chapter 4☆
☆Chapter 5☆
☆Chapter 6☆
☆Chapter 7☆
☆Chapter 8☆
☆Chapter 9☆
☆Chapter 10☆
☆Chapter 11☆
☆Chapter 12☆
☆Chapter 13☆
☆Chapter 14☆
☆Chapter 15☆
☆Chapter 16☆
☆Chapter 17☆
☆Chapter 19☆
☆Chapter 20☆
☆Chapter 21☆
☆Chapter 22☆
☆Chapter 23☆
☆Chapter 24☆
☆Chapter 25☆
☆Chapter 26☆
☆Chapter 27☆
☆Chapter 28☆
☆Chapter 29☆
☆Chapter 30☆
NOT AN UPDATE!!
☆Chapter 31☆
☆Chapter 32☆
☆Chapter 33☆
☆Chapter 34☆
☆Chapter 35☆
☆Chapter 36☆
☆Chapter 37☆
☆Chapter 38☆
☆Chapter 39☆
☆Chapter 40☆
☆Chapter 41☆
☆Chapter 42☆
☆Chapter 43☆
☆Chapter 44☆
☆Chapter 45☆
☆Chapter 46☆
☆Chapter 47☆
☆Chapter 48☆
☆Chapter 49☆
☆Chapter 50☆
☆Chapter 51☆
☆Chapter 52☆
☆Chapter 53☆
☆Chapter 54☆
~Bonus ending~

☆Chapter 18☆

2.3K 127 71
By Rozbunny

-Jungkook pov-

"Okay I did not think this through..." I stand in the store with myself covered up so that only my eyes and hands were visible. I was taking huge chances right now since if anyone caught me buying these for Jungmei the media would have a field day. I sigh holding 2 packets in my hands.

My nerves were on edge and sweat was dripping from my forehead. I forgot to ask her what brand she uses and exactly which on to buy. I never thought there would be so many options. "What even is the difference?" I mumble under my breath but freeze when I hear a femimine chuckle.

"Oh honey there is a huge difference."???

I turn around and see a middle-aged woman probably around 40-50. She gives me a warm smile and points at the packets in my hands.

"Excuse me miss? I'm sorry I don't quite understand..." I say in a soft voice still causious of the stranger. She laughs again and I relax a little more.

"I said that there is actually a big difference. Are you buying for your girlfriend young man?" She smiled warmly walking closer to the racks.

I was unsure on how to answer. It didn't seem she knew who I was but I still had to be careful but anything I would say would be suspicious for me. I decided to just nod since I was still lost in what to say. She nodded and smiled again.

"Well aren't you a sweet boyfriend then! It's rare to see such things these days, it's so sweet how you don't mind doing this for her. Most men I know wouldn't be caught dead buying pads or tampons for anyone." She chuckles and my cheeks heated up.

"I just didn't want her to come buy them herself since she was in pain but I was dumb enough to not ask what brand or type she uses." I huff not sure why I'm talking to the stranger but I didn't get any danger feeling from her. She hums at my response and grabs something of the rack.

"I can see that!" She laughs and takes the packets from my hands while placing the one she took off the rack in my hands. I look up confused but she waves her hand.

"Trust me this one is definitely the one you should get. I should get going now but it was nice meeting you. I hope you and your girlfriend have a great day!" She waves and turns away leaving me stunned. I wave back when she looks back before walking completely out of sight. I look down and smile. For some reason everytime she said girlfriend a warm feeling bubbled inside me. I couldn't help but think of Jungmei and her cuteness whenever the lady talked. What is this feeling?

I look at my hands and pout. "I hope this is the right one" I look around again before walking towards the cash register. I greet the man infront and pay. Before I leave I see the aisle of chocolates and pause. I check the time and nod. I turn around and walk into the candy aisle. I pick out different types of candies and chocolates. I return back to the cash register and see the man frown but he quickly smiles at me. I put it all down and look to my left.

Something catches my eye and I laugh. On the rack was a purple bunny heaterbag. I picked it up and felt the soft material of the bunny in my hands. I place it down next to the candies and chocolates.

After buying everything I step out of the store. I hum skipping back to the car. I halt when I hear a clicking sound. My head whips to the sound and I see a man dressed in all black holding a camera. He freezes when he sees me giving him a cold glare. I was honestly not in the mood for paparazzi or the media. I take brave steps towards the man but stop when my bodyguard stops me and pulls the man out. I almost forgot he was waiting outside for me since I told him I wanted to go in alone.

My bodyguard pulls the man by his shoulders and grab the camera. I smirk knowing that his camera was about to be taken away. Ha! Karma for taking pictures of me!

I smile and tell my bodyguard that I'll wait in the car. A few minutes later he returns and he told me that I was lucky since there was only one of them and luckily all the photo's are deleted. I thank him gratefully and we drive back to the dorms. I open the door and peak my head inside. I slowly walk inside trying to be quiet. I pull of my shoes and tiptoe in the hallway.

"Stop right there Jungkook." ???

I almost trip from the shock and grasp my chest in shock. I turn around to see my hyung. I was so close to my room but I was caught to soon. I sheepishly smile hiding the bag behind my back.

"Are you okay now? We were all worried when you ran out of the practice room and Jin-hyung was panicking so much and wanted to search for you but he couldn't leave so I decided to come back to check on you." His voice was laced with concern and he stepped closer. "Tae I'm fine it was just a small headache that's all!" I smile at hom but instantly drop it when he raises his eyebrow at me.

"Headache? I thought it was your foot that hurt?" He narrows his eyes at me but I just nervously laugh and nod. "O-Oh yeah and my foot hurts reallyyy bad!" I grab onto my foot my Taehuyng gives me a blank expression. "Why are you lying?" He says in a dead tone. I gulp backing away. "Wh-what do you mean?" I try and keep my voice level holding the bad tighter behind my back. He sighs and crosses his arms.

"Why did you lie about being sick and why did you lie right now? What are you hiding?" He steps closer again and I avoid eye contact. "Come on Kook...we all have seen you acting weirder these days as if you are hiding a secret and it seems that it is getting out of hand." He looks at me concerned which almost made me tell him. Man he is good at getting the truth out!

"I'm sorry for lying but I am definitely not hiding a secret fro-" Before I could finish my sentence the bag slips out of my hand but luckily I catch it before anything falls out. My breath hitched and I looked up to see Taehyung looking at my bag. I try to run but he catches me and grabs the bag. "No wait!" I try to grab it back but Taehyung is too fast. He opens the bag amd freezes. I look down and curse under my breath. He frowns and pulls out the packet that was meant for Jungmei. He looks up with eyes wide and I sigh rubbing my face.

"Jungkook explain please..." He said while still looking shocked. I sigh and grab the packet putting it back in the bag. "Okay look I can explain but please keep this a secret..."

"Kook I hope this isn't what I think this is..." I frown and tilt my head. "What do you mean?" He brings his hand to my shoulder and sighs. "You aren't going to prank someone with these are you, because that would be a whole new level of NO" I look at him disgusted and push his hand off.

"No you weirdo! Why would you even think that?!" I rub my face and shake my head trying to think of what to say. Taehyung suddenly lets out a loud gasp making me jump. "No no wait don't tell me..."

I frown looking at his scared face as he slowly leans in to whisper. "Are you keeping a girl captive? Are you like one of those crazy fanfiction yandere people who kidnapped one of their fans?! Oh no this all is way to similar to the fanfiction I read about you!!" It's takes a moment for me to process until I blink and hit him hard on the head.

"Yah! I'm not a crazy person! I'm not keeping anyone captive! You really should stay away from fanfiction Tae! It's getting weird how much you read." He pouts while rubbing the place I hit him and I could already see his thoughts running wild again just waiting to turn into another random accusation.

I sigh and look at my door. I can't believe I'm doing this but it's the safest option.

"Okay Tae I need you to wait out here for a second but I promise I'll show you what I'm hiding but you HAVE to promise not to tell anyone okay?" I poke his chest and look at him seriously.

"I promise!" He holds his hand over his heart and I nod. I close the bag and walk towards my room. I open the door and point at Taehyung to wait. He gives me a thumbs up and I walk in closing the door without locking.

Once I enter I see a blanket ball on my bed and purple hair sticking out at the top. I chuckle and walk toward her. Her whole face is under the blanket so I slowly pull the blanket away. I coo at her sleepy face as she makes a sleepy noise. Her cheeks are puffy and her lips are pouting. Her hands are tucked in under her chin making her look like a baby bunny. It hurt me to wake her up but I knew she needed this as soon as possible.

"Mei?" I poke her cheek making her frown. "Meimei I need you to wake up please." She starts moving and her eyes slowly open. It took everything in me not to wrap her into a hug because of her cuteness. "Koo?" Her voice comes out as a whisper and she squints at me. "Yeah sorry I took so long but I got what you asked for." I smile at her and she sits up rubbing her eyes while smiling at me.

"Oh thank you! I'll just go into the bathroom then." She sheepishly rub her neck and I hand her the bag filled with everything. She thanks me and walks into the bathroom closing the door. A few minutes later Jungmei comes out of the bathroom with a wide smile and red cheeks. She quickly skips to me and hugs me tightly.

"Yah! You sweet bunny boy!" She giggles and I look down at her comfused. She looks up and rolls her eyes. "You don't even know what I'm talking about right. Well I'm saying thank you for everything you got me and the bunny is so adorable! Thank you!" She gives me a warm smile making my insides tingle. Seriously what is this feeling?

"So I chose right? She nods laughing. Before she could say anything more, my door opens causing us both to jump back.

"Jungkook I feel like you are play-" He walks in but freezes with wide eyes and his jaw dropped. His eyes move from Jungmei to me and back to her.

She looks at me with her big doe eyes. "Jungkook we are doomed!"

Yes...yes we are...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 248 17
What will happen if two besties become lovers. Are you guys excited then read my story share and comment. Kim taehyung a cheerful boy who love his pa...
87.4K 2.5K 30
"we were better off as friends" or where Taehyung, who is Jungkook's sister's boyfriend ends up in a bed with Jungkook drunk. started- 02/09/2020 end...
2.1K 111 25
What will happen if BTS forgot the golden maknae? Not only them, but what if all the memories of Jungkook were wiped off, like he never existed, from...
27.5K 1.4K 19
A sookook fanfiction (Completed) Jisoo x Jungkook A story of a simple girl and a rich boy As a daughter of a middle class family Jisoo have to go t...