It's All Inside My Head

JudeT56 द्वारा

What if in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Voldemort didn't just make Harry see dreams? What if he... अधिक

Chapter one: Only Dreams
Chapter Two: The Hearing
Chapter Three: 12 Grimmauld Place
Ron and Hermione
The Weapon
A Strange Heirloom
Confrontations
Unlikely Friendships
Carriage ride
Dining with the enemy
The Common Room
A Pink Toad
Detention
Back To Hogwarts
A Vow
The Ball
A Bottle of Ogden's
Fiendfyre
The Taste of Blood
Draco
Preparations
Christmas eve
Christmas Day
The Vision
The Finale

The Disappearance

1.9K 83 22
JudeT56 द्वारा

Harry walked out of Umbridge's office calmly, leaving her body slumped against the desk. He felt a little zoned out, like his mind was moving at a glacial pace. Maybe it had something to do with being fucking possessed and killing your evil defence teacher.

"Harry?"

Hermione.

She was standing staring at him. He hadn't realised that he'd stopped a few feet outside Umbridge's office.

The door was open.

"What are you doing?" she asked tentatively.

Harry shrugged, "Just had detention."

Idiot!

"Now she knows you were in there Harry. Would you like me to kill her too?"

"No! No more killing!"

The voice disappeared.

"We'll can I get past?" Hermione said, stepping closer, "You're blocking the way. Unless..." she paused, "you want to talk?"

Harry sighed, "Can't you go another way?"

Hermione frowned, "What're you talking about?"

This was so bad.

"I mean..." Harry cringed, "I just..."

Nothing. Zero excuses were coming to his mind.

"I need to patrol down there," Hermione said pointing past Harry. "If I could just-"

She walked past him, Harry froze and wished desperately that she didn't look inside Umbridge's office.

Hermione screamed.

Of course she did.

"Harry! She's dead!" Hermione yelled, "Oh my gosh! She's dead!"

She turned to face Harry, her face full of fear, "Was this... was this you?" she asked. "Did you kill her?"

"Not exactly."

Fucking hell.

"You have no tact. You simply could've said 'No'. I set it up so that it looked as though the Umbridge woman had a heart attack."

Hermione took a step away from Harry, "Not exactly? What's that supposed to mean?"

Harry sighed, "What do want to hear Hermione?"

He was sick of this now. And he was still angry at Hermione. If she wanted him to be evil, if she thought he was going to the dark side, then he'd show her what she wanted to see.

"Do you want to hear how much I hated her?" Harry asked softly, moving closer to Hermione, "How I killed her like that." He clicked his fingers in her face, making Hermione flinch. Harry laughed,
"Maybe I did exactly that. Maybe I didn't."

Hermione stared at him in horror before running past him. Running the way to Dumbledore's office.

Shit.

"Hermione," Harry called in a singsong voice, "Hermione..."

"Get away from me Harry!" she screamed.

Harry ran after her, through corridors and past classrooms, until he turned a corner to see Hermione banging furiously on the Gargoyle that guarded Dumbledore's door.

"Let me in!" she yelled. "Please! Help!"

"Stop this," Harry said, a bit of the voice leaking into his tone.

Hermione stopped, staring at him in fear.

"Or I'll make you stop," the voice said through Harry, the transition seamless.

"Who are you?" Hermione breathed just as the door opened and Dumbledore burst through, his wand drawn.

Obviously he did not expect Hermione to be running from Harry, if the shocked expression on the headmaster's face was anything to go by.

"Headmaster!" Hermione said, terrified tears streaming down her face, "Harry- he killed Umbridge!"

Dumbledore regarded Harry before turning to Hermione, "Go to Gryffindor tower Miss Granger."

She fled.

"Hello Harry," Dumbledore said once she'd gone.

The voice made Harry grin, "Hello old man."

Dumbledore sighed, "Tom."

The voice laughed, "Clever as always. I can always count on it."

"Leave the boy alone."

"Oh but he doesn't want to be left alone. You haven't spoken a word to him all year," the voice said scathingly. "But he found comfort in the voice in his head. The voice that told him what to do, the voice that took over in situations that were just too difficult to handle himself."

Dumbledore looked older than ever, "Leave him Tom. He's only a boy."

Harry felt his head shake, "Your boy is a murderer. Your boy and I have become quite good friends."

Dumbledore pointed his wand at Harry, "I apologise Harry," the old man whispered before casting.

The voice laughed. Something inside Harry twisted, and he felt his navel being pulled. Away from Hogwarts. Away from Dumbledore's spell.

Harry Potter disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~

The room was pitch black, Harry couldn't see his hand when he held it up to his face. He had his body back, and the voice was silent.

"What is this?" he called into the darkness. "Anybody!"

"Do not panic."

"Where've you taken me?" Harry asked the voice.

"Somewhere safe."

Harry froze. "Say that again."

"I have taken you somewhere safe."

The voice wasn't in his head. It sounded like it was right in front of him.

"What is this?" Harry repeated quietly.

"Lumos."

The whispered spell illuminated a face. The face of Tom Riddle.

Harry cried out and scrambled back, "What the fuck!" he yelled. "Why're you here?! I destroyed the diary in second year!"

Ride stepped closer to Harry.

"I am not Tom Riddle Harry."

Harry snorted hysterically, "The hell you aren't. Look at you!"

"Taking refuge in your mind has allowed me to restore myself to my prior appearance." He smirked, "How do you like it?"

Harry gaped at the boy before bursting out into laughter.

"You're telling me that you've been in my head for months?" Harry gasped between speaks of laughter.

Voldemort frowned, "I fail to see the humour."

"You made me kill someone!" Harry exclaimed, still laughing, "Two people!"

"Again. I fail to see-"

"You said it was a good idea to be friends with a bunch of Slytherins!"

"Yes well-"

Harry stopped laughing abruptly. Voldemort stared at him curiously.

"You kidnapped me," Harry said. "Why?"

"I want you to join me. I want you to be at my side while I win this war."

Harry was silent for a moment, "And if I refuse?"

"You're free to go back to Dumbledore. I'm sure there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it by now. After all, you did admit to killing your teacher."

Harry sighed, "That was you."

Voldemort shrugged, "Technicalities."

"Where are we?" Harry asked suddenly.

Voldemort smirked and waved his wand. Lights flickered on to reveal a drawing room. Plush sofas and wooden tables sat on the floor, while small bookshelves lined the walls.

"We are in Malfoy Manor," Voldemort said, "And you will remain here until I say otherwise."

Note:
Look at that.
Another update.

TOM IS BACK
Woo!!
We all love a good comeback.

Also if you're liking dark Harry, there's another story on my profile that I'm starting so make sure to check it out.

Until next time

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Pure rememberme525600 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

240K 7.6K 32
a sword, a boggart, a phoenix, A Psychopathic Future Dark Wizard? As Hermione Granger is starting her sixth year at Hogwarts, she accidental...
2.7K 140 34
Dear Hermione, Ron and well everyone, Someone once told me that the universe was larger and more unexpected than we could ever imagine. Until now, I...
3K 338 4
❝ you are the knife i turn inside myself ❞ | in which rose potter used to be a good girl until she let draco malfoy corrupt her. in which hogwarts ha...
386K 11.6K 32
What if Voldemort's attack on Lily and James was to get his son back? THIS STORY IS NOT DRARRY OR SNARRY OR VOLDEMORTXHARRY DONT TAG IT AS SUCH. Or...