Mr and Mrs Billionaire

Von darlingdreamers

A lamborghini, A Mercedes parked next to each other.A billionaire ,handsome, and smart sitting next to a bill... Mehr

When two worlds collide
Someone that I admired
Silly Love Of Mine
Party Night
Said it
Someone strange
You and me
Secrets
The Disclosure
Lies and cries
Something is missing
Date
We
Some moments
Truth revealed
Indefinite emotions
Swetness and Melancholy
Rollercoaster
Heartbroken
Guilt and responsibility
Hatred
The court day
Mysteries of Past
Accident
Feelings
Unspoken words
Arrival
The diary
The talk.
Reunion
Birthday
Kidnapped
The deal
Found
The Plan
A chance
A new start.
Wait
Together
The event
Change
Proposal
Happy to be your last

Love and locket

264 7 0
Von darlingdreamers

Camilla opened her locker to find chocolates and a note in it.

She lifted the note and unfolded it, it said

"Meet me at the library"

A small smile occupied her lips and a knowing look on her face.

She walked at a fast pace towards the library. Her eyes beaming with shine, her lips curved in a smile.

Ivan

I am waiting for her in this library, the same place where we met.

I still remember her shocked and embarrassed face, she looked so cute.

It's been months and I still can't get over that face.

I looked at the locket I bought for her, she will love it.

Or she will not?

I don't know.

Maybe last night was just a friendly talk?
Maybe she didn't want me to feel bad that's why she came?

Oh! god my hands are sweaty, I am so nervous.

What if she rejects me?

She will, of course. She is such a beauty, she is loved by all teachers.

Oh god she likes music, I am terrible at it. What if she leaves me because of it?

My overthinking trance was broken as I heard a knock.

Camilla

I glanced at the note, my eyes beaming with happiness.

Each step made my heart beat in my excitement.

I entered the library only to hear a soothing melody.
Curiosity filled me and I stepped forward to find Ashton, sitting against the library wall and playing a guitar.
He looked blank, void of emotions.

I wanted to ask him about the note. I stepped forward, and as on cue, his head turned in my direction.

He looked confused and stood up.

"Hii", I said nervously.

"Hello", he replied.

"Is Ivan here? I mean"

"He must be in the other section"

"Oh"

I replied and left.
How dumb of me, why would he want me to meet him in the old section of the library where no one goes?

Ivan

I heard a knock and Jason entered the library with, a different-coloured hood from mine in his hands.

I pushed my eyebrows together.

Jason: Here wear this.

"Why"

"Cuz I want yours"

"Why??????"

"I have to be Iona colour theme outing"

"What nonsense"

"Cmon bro do it fast"
He whined.

Asshole

I removed my hood to wear the other one when Camilla entered.......

And Jason left.....

........................................................................

Camilla opened her eyes due to the sun shining brightly in the room. She felt a heavy weight on her waist and tiredly looked around only to find Ivan tightly entangled to her, in response her eyes widened.

She got up from the bed and shook Ivan's body.

He tiredly opened his eyes and looked at Camilla.

Camilla: Why were you on my bed?

Ivan: Of course to make sure you don't steal my important documents.

Camilla: I don't think this is a way to prevent someone from stealing your documents.
How dare you touch me without my permission?

Ivan: Don't overreact Camilla, it's not like we haven't fucked before. Wearing that bathrobe and falling indicates what you wanted.

Camilla: Are you hinting that I did it purposely?

Ivan stood up from the bed and replied while walking past Camilla.

Ivan: You are smart.

He slammed the door shut. Camilla sat in the bed. Rubbing the space beside her and smiled painfully at her reflection.

"So, he now even thinks that I am a slut"

Camilla arrived in the hallway dressed in her formal suit and noticed Ivan cooking breakfast with headphones on his ears.
He was dancing in a goofy way.
A smile was making its way up to Camilla's lips but she did not let it affect her and walked up to the fridge not disturbing Ivan, when all of a sudden she bumped into him and found herself in his arms.

She had let her eyes close during the time of the fall, so when she opened it
she felt Ivan's hot breath on her lips. His eyes hooked up to her's and his arms holding her tight. Their lips were inches apart from kissing when Camilla lifted her body and pushed Ivan a little. He removed his hands from her waist and discarded the headphones from his ears.

Ivan: Wow! Can you stop now? I am not the old Ivan who will fall for your charms, like in the past.

Camilla: I never had to try in the past nor do I have to do it now. You are just too imaginative to turn my regular activities into my charms.

Ivan: Of course. Falling is your regular activity and in this series, you fell too down in my eyes.

He left taking his breakfast on his plate.

Camilla looked at the table and noticed he had only prepared breakfast for him. She sighed and started making some for her.

Ivan entered his bedroom to find his favourite watch but he couldn't find it.

"I wore it at night, where will it go?"
He whispered to himself and then remembered he had kept it in Camilla's room.

He departed from his room only to enter Camilla's room to find his watch. He found it on the dressing table. He approached it to grab his watch when he noticed a locket on it.

It was familiar, he narrowed his eyes at the locket and reminded him this was the locket that hat hath Ashton used to wear.

He scoffed looking at it.

"I wish you were dead, Ash. Your dad betrayed my dad in business and you did it with me in my real life. Betrayal flows in your genes."

He was going to leave and only then did Camilla's phone's notification popped on the screen

"I love you to the moon and back"
-Ash

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.3M 89.1K 53
"Lana i want you to be on my wedding day, there's no excuse I don't want to hear it anymore. You graduated from med school a few months ago and i kno...
224K 13.7K 54
"How dare you? Ariana, how dare you?" I could feel the anger from his heart radiate through his ears. the tears that kept rolling down my cheeks wer...
1.6M 81.1K 52
#ranked 1 in lovehaterelationship #ranked 1 in jealousy #ranked 5 in contract #ranked 8 in cold #ranked 12 in cruel #ranked 6 in India #ranked 6 in...
233K 10.7K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...