Trixian 2048 BWWM

By LBKeen

Crown princess Urianna has one goal in life... to be free. She would do anything and everything to live free... More

Foreward.
Chapter 1/2
Chapter 3/4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Finale)
Authors Note

Chapter 6

771 64 2
By LBKeen

young women who was muttering as she rolled her shoulder.

Ding. The end of the day had finally come and Shelby waved bye to Patrica, and headed to Dome, where apparently the boys got to have all the fun. Running inside, she found herself behind of large of people. Slowly she scanned the crowd, seeing Smason up against the railing.

She quickly moved her way through the crowd, ignoring grumbled complaints and groans.

Finally arriving at the front, she grabbed the edge of Smason's vest and pulled herself forward.

"What I miss?" She excitedly, as she looked all over the stadium ground down below.

Veron frowned, "Nothing really, three guys got taken out by that guy."

Following where Veron was pointing, Shelby looked at the guy whose back was to them. Feeling her heart rate go up, Shelby frowned. Placing a hand on her chest she turned her eyes away. "Is he that good?"

Smason answered, "Nope. I think it's because he's of a higher rank that the others just took his hits." His loud spoken answer, caused Shelby and Veron to wince.

Smason just smiled, not seeing the angry looks shot his way. Or if Shelby was honest, he knew they were there but didn't care.

Veron cleared his throat, "Hrmph, be that as it may. It's no fun, we're hoping when they fight each other it'll be more exciting."

Shelby nodded, as she turned her eyes back to the stage. Another walked onto the sandy grounds, he was just as fit. He walked to the center, and spoke some words.

The on whose back had been turned, said something while turning around.

"Mine."

Shelby tightened her hold on the railing, her heart was the only thing she could hear. Her head started to pound, biting her lip she blinked rapidly.

All her attention zeroed on the male standing facing his next opponent. He was smirking, his red eyes were bright with lust for the fight. The scars on his abdomen only made Shelby aware of his abs that seemed cut from stone. He swiftly moved, approaching his enemy like cat playing with its prey.

"Weak."

In what seemed like five minutes he'd taken down the opponent like he was nothing.

The man she was seeing who'd won, wasn't the right one Shelby knew instinctively. Lifting her eyes she noticed the person standing leaned against the wall, he hadn't moved forward at all.

If she beat the current champion, then she could meet the one leaned against the wall.

Veron noticing Shelby's stillness, placed a careful hand on her shoulder. And yelped when he felt the Solaria that whipped out, wincing he called her name. She suddenly jerked her eyes to him, the dark grey flickering, showing the blue. "I want to fight too."

Smason, placed a hand on her shoulder and leaned down, "Are you okay?"

Shelby shook her head, her flickering eyes went back to the scene down below, "I just want to have some fun."

Veron and Smason shared a look, when a Trixian got like this it lead to two things, a new bride, or sex partner. Or a lot of dead people, sighing, Smason rubbed a hand on his neck, "I'll show you the way down Shelby, but once you beat three people you have to forfeit, okay?"

She nodded, almost giddy, "Uncle never gets serious, and I've found them. They can probably keep up, right?" She sent a worried look to the stadium down below, as they left to towards the exit.

"I hope they can." Vernon muttered.

**

Change of POV

Braham sighed as he watched the third group carry off their fighter. He hadn't been even swiped by the first-years, he cast glance to his cousin who was still leaned against the wall. Ivan was going to be irritated if he didn't ever come out.

Testing the fighting potential of the students of Tammis, was the second year's duty, but to not have one gifted fighter show up. Braham shook his head, if Ivan was to start building a Loyalty circle, he would need to gather strong people before he graduated. After that the top female of the school would be given to him before he earned his title.

Lamenting the disappointment so far, Braham walked over to his corner and grabbed up a water bottle.

Hearing cheering, and hollering from above, Braham turned around only to see three people standing on the other end of the sandy stadium.

Finally, some competition he thought walking forward he called out, "Are you first years?"

They all nodded, the dark haired kept his eyes averted, "We were told anyone could compete? Is that true?"

Braham nodded, "We take all first years on, no one is barred!"

The dark haired boy nodded he lifted his hand and pointed at the young woman who stood next to him ,she was smiling at Braham. "She's going to fight."

Braham expression blanked, "I'm sorry, a women is going to fight?"

The dark haired one's expression became disgruntled, "Yeah, she won't stop asking."

The taller one with blonde hair stepped forward, his smiled was pleasant, but something about it put Braham off, "She doesn't really mean harm but, once she gets like this we can't stop her."

Braham didn't do anything for a minute, before he started laughing, "Ha-ha, you guys want me to fight a girl?! A girl can't fight here. It would be embarrassing to accidently murder her. Ha-ha."

"Is it?" The blonde one said, tapping his chin, a wicked look came into his eyes, "I'm pretty sure you would be the one to end up being embarrassed."

That mere taunt, forced Brahams hand, he could feel Ivan rolling his eyes. "I'll do it."

The girl who hadn't spoken since she'd entered, smiled her dark grey eyes darkened further as she stepped forward. Braham had expected her to change, pointing at her he said, "I will allow you to change your clothes before we begin."

The girl glanced down at her uniform before she raised her head, "I don't need to. When do we begin?"

Braham bemused by the girls positive attitude, "After the bell rings."

She nodded, she turned to her two male friends and shooed them away, "Stop hovering. I'm doing this for fun, fun okay?"

They both gave her weary looks before they moved to the far corner.

She bent down and untied her shoes, and tossed them aside. Standing straight, she didn't take a defensive stand and casually waited for the bell.

Ding.

Braham ran at her, grabbing her arm he tossed her over his shoulder. She landed in a cloud of sand, and not missing a beat he grabbed her arm and wrapping his arm around it he twisted everyone inside the stadium flinched when they heard the crack. Jumping back he stood straight, he hadn't been worried about hurting women.

It was more that he didn't want to have to coerce the principle to forget again with money.

"OW!" The girl shouted, before standing Braham eyes widened, when she stared at her arm then him, "that hurt, it really did."

She used her other hand and adjusting her shoulder, she shoved it back in. Wincing, she twirled her arms around.

Smiling, she grinned, "My turn right?"

In flash, she ran at him crawled up his chest, swung around to his back, and wrapped her legs around his shoulder jerking back she back flipped sending him flying. Her toes barely touched the ground before she chased after him.

While he was mid-air, she high kicked him in the neck jerking him faced down in the sand.

Grabbing his arm, she used her knee and cracked the elbow the other way. Dropping his arm, she turned towards the clock.

The stadium was silent, no one moved as they stared at the unconscious Braham, and the young women who was muttering to her herself as she rolled her shoulder.

Ding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 23.7K 9
In the future, Earth is attacked by an alien race called the Leviathan. Years after the invasion, Iris is still struggling to survive among her peop...
32.4K 1K 11
Serena is between a rock and a hard place. A military experiment gone wrong has sent her world crashing down--along with everybody else's--as a myst...
12.7K 547 21
Jess has no intention of doing the so called "favor" for her friend Luna. But as she has hit the end of her years of Culinary school she decides to d...