His Breaking Point

Av 15ShotoRoki15

**MAY BE SENSITIVE TO READERS** Contains: - depression - PTSD - anxiety/panic attacks - suicidal thoughts - s... Mer

Introduction
Habits
Encounter
Doctor's Visit
Midoriya Household
He Is His Happiness
The Psychiatrist
Funny Feelings
Daddy Issues
A Misunderstanding
From Good to Horrible
Projects, Love, and Brother Problems
Jealousy
Problems Upon Problems
His Last Breath
Ten Years Later

Runaway

203 4 3
Av 15ShotoRoki15

   Shoto had gotten home five minutes ago and he was now being cornered by Natsuo. Natsuo had been attempting to get answers from him but it didn't seem to be working because Shoto completely shut down. He refused to speak and when Natsuo shook him, Shoto accepted it and watched his brother with cold eyes. Eventually, Natsuo gave up and he walked away, cursing and grumbling.

   Shoto stayed in the corner he had been cornered in and he slowly sat down. He knew he was going to be screamed at later on and he really wasn't looking forward to it. Possible solutions came into Shoto's mind but he realized that all of them had more negative than positive outcomes. Finally, one came into his mind that didn't seem all that sinister. With one glance at his sister, Fuyumi opened her mouth to talk to him. Instead of letting her talk, Shoto walked out of the kitchen and he saw his brother sitting on the couch, texting someone. He glanced up from the device and watched his brother head for the door.

   "Where are you going?" Natsuo asked.

   "Shoto?" Fuyumi asked, hurrying forward when he didn't answer. Shoto broke into a run and more curses escaped the second youngest's mouth as he stood up to chase his brother. Shoto flung the door open, his hips being grabbed by Fuyumi.

   Shoto turned and twisted his body and escaped the grip, bolting across the lawn. He then stopped when he saw his brother chasing him and he spiked up a mass of ice. He then turned and fled the scene. Just like a villain would.

   Shoto hid in the back alleys until he assumed it was dark enough. The wind had picked up and it had begun to sprinkle. Shoto didn't mind the rain, having grown to like the way it slowly slipped down the window of his room. He had liked watching the rain dance in a slanted pattern across the yard and then ultimately crash into the house, window, grass, fence, or trees. Then he remembered that he wasn't actually in his room, nor even in the house. He was walking in a dirty, old alleyway where people dealt drugs, got into fights, and were killed. His thoughts made him stop as he realized that it was dark and those scenarios could come true. He decided it was time to take action on the other half of his plan.

   As Shoto managed to find his way around, he couldn't help but feel something on the back of his head. Not actually on the back of his head but he felt as if eyes were watching him. He stopped abruptly when a voice actually spoke out in the dark. The sprinkling of rain turned a little heavier but not heavy enough to soak his clothing.

   "What's a little boy like you doing out here all alone?" A slurred speech asked. Shoto turned his head slowly and stared at green eyes. Then he glanced back and saw yellow and an orangish eye color. Three middle aged men and one 16 year old boy. Shoto could already see the article headlines.

   "#1 hero's son found dead in alley"

   "16-year-old found dead"

   "UA student found murdered in back alleyway"

   "Teenager killed in Musutafu"

   "Son of a hero is dead"

   "Todoroki Shoto, #1 hero's son is dead"

   "I'm talking to you!" The green-eyed man growled.

   "I went for a walk." Shoto mumbled, finding his answer stupid. He should've just run. He knew if he fought, he would be in trouble. The men hadn't shown any signs of hurting him so he would be at fault if they all got in a fight.

   "Went for a walk?" The orange-eyed man chuckled. He took a step forward and then gently placed his hand to the side of Shoto's neck. Before Shoto could react, the man brought his hand up and something was shoved into his skin.

   Shoto's body grew stiff after a minute as the drug was pushed into his system. His body felt heavy and horror filled him as he felt hands travel up into his pockets and then pull at his hoodie. When he managed to spike up a small amount of ice, he was beaten with fists, feet, and then ultimately, a bar. Helplessly, the men took advantage of his body and then left shortly after.

   Shoto had to wait nearly half an hour before he pulled at his arms. Within an hour, he could stand on his own two feet. Once standing, he weakly gathered his scattered items which consisted of his shirt, hoodie, pants, and shoes. Every step he took, his body ached in horrid pain and a sickness built up in the pit of his stomach. A typical 15 minute walk turned into a 50 nightmarish stumble to Izuku's house.

   With relief, Shoto spotted Midoriya's house by the front porch light. Izuku was surprisingly outside, sitting on the steps in a jacket. He was holding an animal to his chest and he didn't see Shoto standing about six or seven feet from him. Suddenly, the door opened and Mrs. Midoriya came outside, pulling a cardigan over her shirt. She saw Shoto's figure and tensed up, asking who he was.

   "Please help me." Shoto whispered after a few minutes of silence. Izuku's eyes widened at the sound of a familiar voice. Gasping, he stood up, handing a stray kitten to his mother.

   "Shoto? Shoto, are you alright?" Izuku asked, hurrying over to his friend. His hands brushed a wound on Shoto's cheek and the injured male let out a low groan that sent shivers up Izuku's spine.

   "No."

   "Come on, let's get you inside."

   "Please help me." Shoto coughed out, wrapping his arms around Izuku's neck. He stumbled forward and his left arm fell to his side.

   Izuku staggered as he grabbed Shoto's waist and upper chest. He managed to pick him up in bridal style carry and he used this method to transfer Shoto to his room. The house was fairly dark inside so the two of them couldn't see how bad the injuries actually were. Mrs. Midoriya finally came inside when she heard her son screaming for her.

   Once Izuku had set Shoto on his bed and flipped the light on, he had uncovered the true appearance of his best friend. Shoto's face was busted up, blood running from his nose and mouth. His right eye was swollen and bruised along with his cheek and his nose. A large bump had occurred just above his left eye and it had lifted some of the scar up with it. Izuku could also see that his friend's hands were covered in blood. Shoto's middle finger was bent in a rather unusual manner and it was also swollen and bruised.

   "What-what do we do— what happened?" Izuku cried out, turning from his mother to his friend and then back to his mother.

   "His leg—" Mrs. Midoriya started, "—Izu, grab me scissors, now!" The woman demanded, hurrying over to Shoto.

   "Okay, okay! Scissors, scissors..." Izuku repeated, gunning it out of the room.

   "Sweetheart, it's alright. We're going to help you. Do you want me to call someone? Your brother? Sister? Father?" The mother offered.

   "No, no!" Shoto cried out. Tears welled up in his eyes as he begged her not to call anyone.

   "Shoto—"

   "I don't want to go home!" He sobbed out, shaking softly.

   "Honey, don't cry! Don't cry, it's alright. I won't call anyone." Mrs. Midoriya promised.

   Izuku rushed back with scissors and Mrs. Midoriya explained everything she did to Shoto. He agreed to everything and once his pants were cut, it was determined his left leg was broken. They couldn't do much to help the broken bone, but they did wrap from underneath his shin up to the middle of his thigh on both legs. They then bandaged his left foot and up to his ankle, having suspicion that his ankle was broken as well. They didn't say anything about that and they turned to his upper body. The mother and son managed to slid his hoodie and shirt off, bandaging up his chest and back once they got him to sit. He clearly hurt so they gave him breaks and then finally settled him down.

   Minutes turned to hours for Shoto to fully calm down. The kitten snuggled into his right side and Izuku sat on his left side, gently rubbing a thumb over Shoto's palm. Every rub made Shoto's eyelids waver and eventually, one of them managed to put him to sleep. Izuku didn't stop there and he looked up at his mother who was worrying away.

   Quiet conversations were exchanged back and forth and they decided to keep their trust with Shoto and not call anyone tonight. Tomorrow they knew they would have to call someone and also check Shoto into a doctor's office. With a kiss on the forehead, Mrs. Midoriya told her son not to stay up too late. Then she gently scooped the kitten up and took it to her room, taking pictures of it to then posting it online.

   "Izuku?" A hoarse voice whispered. Izuku looked over from the bed he was starting to now build on the floor.

   "Shoto? Are you feeling alright?" Izuku panicked, ready to scream for his mother again.

   "Can you sleep with me?"

   "Are you sure—"

   "I'm not okay." Shoto whispered.

   Those words made Izuku pause. Without thinking twice, he put his pillow back on his bed and rolled in beside Shoto. He stayed with him all night and held his hand, rubbing between Shoto's thumb and index finger. He gently put a hand to Shoto's hair, pushing back some hair. These actions sent Shoto into a deep, comfortable sleep.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

477K 13.4K 26
Izuku Midoriya been living a pretty crappy life. Being born quirkless, being bullied by Bakugo and the rest of his group. His father working overseas...
57.3K 1.4K 19
Everything's fine. Everything's fine on the outside, but on the inside, Todoroki is hurting. Life pretty much sucks between his abusive dad and...
28.1K 646 15
Izuku has severe depression. With Bakugou beating on him daily, it only worsens. The voices in his head get louder with each passing day. He's had a...
19K 258 10
Angst. Lots and lots of angst. If you're sensitive to depression, self harm or suicide, then please do not read this. I put my random TodoDeku though...