Snow and Ice || 태국

By s_chiena

Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook shared a desk for six years of primary school. Taehyung had tormented Jungkook... More

My Deskmate
Retaliation
An accident
A spectacle
Becoming a father
The source of his happiness
Winter activity
So what happened next?
On to university
A plan
Athlete assistant
Old classmate
Standoff
Shameless
Stirring trouble (1)
A business transaction
Life Coach
Made a loss
A pervert
A competition
The third time
Different wavelengths
Ruin and provoke
A ticket
The competition and being drunk
A huge trap
Second parent
Music room
Music room (2)
Three musketeers
The audience's silence
Top Ten singer
Those times
Regret
Bury the hatchet
Ups and downs
Difficulty: Hard
Little left to the imagination
See how it goes
PR crisis
Touched
Repayment
Bunch of devils
Convince by actions
Anecdote
Departure and arrival
Faint longing
Face-to-face revision
I like you
The most familiar pervert
Jungkook-ssi's return
Flowers for you
Bedtime story
Bite you
The perils of Jianghu
Pig farm
A kiss
Obedient Taehyung
Daddy loves you
Our Green Ice
A chance encounter
Pounded with excitement
Angry?
Not a decent fellow
Temple fair
The figure's not bad
The logic of psyching someone out
Time
True love and lies
Ice God
Fan group
Gift
Rock Sugar And Pear Stew (not a chapter)
Infuriate by teasing
A lame joke
Contrary to expectation
Courage and drive (1)
Resolution (2)
The joy of being attached
A late gift
Mystery solved
Fate's arrangement
Idol pays the price
A Flower
Meeting their son-in-law
Natural charmer
Here to serve
Chapter 88
(Censored) - Side story: The cheating crisis
First competition
A battle to make his name
A visit to the parents
Swept out of the house
Pig brains and couple of watches
Side story: Childhood elopement
(Censored) - Poor condition
Roses
Mysterious boy
Sunshine and confession
Ultimate hero
Palace drama
Inevitable encounter
New Year's Eve
Unique logo
That's true love
Like a pervert
~ Finale ~
Bonus Chapter 1 - Side story: The funeral of roses
Bonus Chapter 2 - Taehyung x Jungkook

A chance encounter

314 18 2
By s_chiena

Taehyung walked into a room filled with music. Even as a casual listener, he could tell that this music was likely played with a guqin. The tune was melodious yet rousing, just like the gushing waters of a riverbed.

The door leading out of the room was not fully shut, and the tune flowed out from there.

Entranced by the music, he subconsciously pushed open the door and walked in.

Facing the door was the large, flat expanse of an ice rink. On the pristine white ice, a figure was dancing.

Ah, no, skating.

Clothed in a plain black training suit, his limbs appeared slender but strong. Following the music's tempo, he glided on the ice—spinning, jumping, and soaring. Every time he landed, the friction of his skates against the ice created a smattering of ice shavings.

Taehyung had no idea if it was because of the ice skates but his every movement was exceptionally graceful. It was as if he was an inky black butterfly flitting by the stream amid a mountain valley.

Taehyung was mesmerized by this delightful performance. He couldn't help but to take a few steps forward and seek a clearer view of the skater's face.

Suddenly, a voice rang out and halted him. "That student over there, may I know who you're looking for?"

Taehyung paused his steps. He saw that there were quite a few people in the ice rink. Some were sitting while some were standing. Some were in ordinary outfits while some were in training suits. 

The one who spoke was a long-haired, middle-aged woman wearing a tracksuit. Seeing how Taehyung did not reply to her, she added, "We're in the middle of training." Her words implied that Taehyung should quickly leave if he had no business there.

Taehyung scratched his head. "Ah s...sorry."

He averted his gaze and was about to turn and leave.

At this moment, the figure on the ice unexpectedly stopped his routine. Using the leftover momentum, he effortlessly changed directions and glided towards Taehyung on his skates.

The inky black butterfly flitted nearer and nearer.

Taehyung was momentarily surprised but immediately followed with a smile. "Why is it you?"

This person was precisely the young guy that he had mistakenly recognized at the eatery. He did not think that he would see him again so soon.

Against the contrast of his black outfit, his skin was like snow. Having just exercised, there was a healthy red flush on the soft curves of his cheeks. His fringe was soaked with sweat and plastered to his forehead.

Seeing the state of his fringe, Taehyung had an urge to sweep it back for him.

To Taehyung's question, he did not answer and merely smiled.

With this smile, a light dimple appeared on the left side of his face. The overall effect was pretty adorable.

His smile infectiously made Taehyung giggle as well. After laughing, Taehyung was about to speak when someone clamped down on his shoulder.

The force exerted was not light. This action caused his entire shoulder to heavily weigh down.

After clamping down, the hand did not withdraw but instead stayed on his shoulder.

Taehyung's face darkened. He turned his head to see Jungkook's good-looking and punchable face.

Jungkook's brows were slightly raised. His striking eyes held an unfathomable trace of an odd amusement. "What are you up to?'

Being questioned by Jungkook while his shoulder was firmly in his grasp, Taehyung was extremely unhappy. "Does it concern you?!" As he spoke, he tried to shake off his hand. However, that rascal was too strong and he was unable to free himself no matter how hard he tried.

"Taehyung, you've grown." Jungkook's tone was also a little odd and seemed to faintly hint at amusement as well. "It's not enough that you go around stirring trouble—you're now out to plague little kids in the figure skating team too."

"Jungkook, stop your nonsense."

His hand still on Taehyung's shoulder, Jungkook steered Taehyung towards the door. "Don't disturb their training." He looked towards the few people gathered by the ice rink's side and spoke to one of them, "I'm sorry, Coach Son, for letting him run amok."

"It's fine." The lady addressed as Coach Son lightly moved her head.

Taehyung was pushed along by Jungkook. He repeatedly tried and failed to shake him off, and felt extremely undignified. When the two of them were about to step out of the place, he heard someone speak from behind. "I'm not a little kid."

His voice was similar to his gaze, soft and limpid like the gentle flow of spring water.

Taehyung twisted his head and tried to reply. However, before he could see him, he was cleanly shoved through the door by Jungkook. His field of vision spun. When he righted himself again, there was only the wall in front of him.

"Jungkook, you scoundrel." Taehyung gritted out.

Hearing the insult "scoundrel" come out of a scoundrel's mouth, Jungkook inexplicably felt super accomplished. He wasn't even this excited when he obtained a gold medal in a competition.

The two of them were out of the training ground just like that. Taehyung suddenly grabbed the wrist of Jungkook's hand that was still on his shoulder. He yanked Jungkook's arm down, thinking of executing a shoulder throw.

He had used this to successfully throw both Eunwoo and his father before. The key was to be fast and catch the other party off guard.

Unfortunately, Jungkook was neither a homebody nor a middle-aged man. His reaction was quick—the moment Taehyung touched his wrist, he immediately knew what he was up to. Therefore, he went along with his yank before effortlessly twisting his arm to encircle Taehyung's neck. The tables were turned and Taehyung was firmly trapped in his arm instead. 

Taehyung was like a prisoner. He felt that his dignity was completely gone at this point. What made it worse was that he was forced to lean into Jungkook. His shoulders and back were tightly pressed against his chest. Taehyung could distinctively feel the rise and fall of every breath he took. Jungkook was also very much taller than him. He entirely dominated and enveloped Taehyung. At this moment, Taehyung was shrouded in Jungkook's presence.

"What are you trying to do?" Jungkook laughed. He sounded extremely entertained.

Taehyung heavily swung his head backward, hoping to smack his chin with his skull. Jungkook swiftly raised his other hand and firmly rested it on the top of his head. He even ruffled Taehyung's hair before letting out another chuckle. Wanting to disgust him, he purposely used a cheesy voice and said, "Naughty."

Taehyung's scalp tingled. He angrily said, "Jungkook, let me go."

Jungkook saw Taehyung struggling in his arms like a small tiger that had fallen into a snare—small, frantic, and helpless. A surge of mirth bubbled up within him and he smirked. "Beg me."

Taehyung clenched his teeth. "Jungkook, don't force me to use my ultimate move."

"Go ahead. I'm curious to see what you've got."

"I'll repeat myself one more time. Let. Me. Go."

"Beg me."

Taehyung shut his eyes and resolutely took a deep breath. He then suddenly opened his eyes, blindly thrust his right hand behind, and landed a firm shove between his legs.

Jungkook's entire body shuddered. It was as if he was electrocuted and he forcefully sprung back.

Taehyung finally freed himself from him. He slowly exhaled, crossed his arms, and turned to face him.

Jungkook's face darkened. From the faint traces of veins popping up on his forehead, it could be seen how agitated he was. He stared at Taehyung and clenched his teeth. "You. Rogue."

This was a movie that dealt 1,000 points of damage to the enemy and 800 points damage to herself. However, Taehyung of course did not expose the stupidity of his move. He still had a front to maintain. He raised his chin and coolly looked at him. "Yeah, I'm a rogue who just molested you. What can you do to me?"

"What can I do to you? I, I..." Jungkook seemed to have lost his mind. He narrowed his eyes and smiled sardonically. "I want revenge. Come back here."

"What do you want?"

"To touch it back."

"......" Taehyung saw that things weren't looking good and ran.

Jungkook pushed up his sleeves and with a sinister look on his face, chased after Taehyung.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1K 17
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung are college students from different worlds. Taehyung is the captain of the basketball team and Jungkook never really l...
13.4K 467 17
It's been a year since high school ended, everyone is headed off to college, Taehyung being one of them. He's happy to finally leave behind his past...
788K 39K 55
Jungkook is innocent and Taehyung is experienced. Jungkook is pure and Taehyung is complicated. Jungkook is kind and Taehyung is merciless. Jungkook...
2.7K 309 37
While on a night out , you hit it off with a stranger at a club, The man you didn't expect it to be , turns out to be a guy from your college , Just...