One True Liv (Liv Morgan x OC)

By alexrelatado

Luke Ardiente, one of the biggest names in the Asian sports world signs with WWE and is a part of the SmackDo... More

OC Introduction
Chapter 1: Lone
Chapter 2: A Perfect Team?
Chapter 3: Opening Ardiente Origins
Chapter 4: Closer Than Ever
Chapter 5: Time Together
Chapter 6: An Opportunity
Chapter 7: Cute and Drunk
Chapter 8: Dr. Luke
Chapter 9: Buying a New House
Chapter 10: The Power of Ardiente
Chapter 11: The Rebellious Nomad
Chapter 12: Game Date
Chapter 13: Tall Task
Chapter 14: Fight Against Burial
Chapter 15: News and Farm
Chapter 16: Rise of the Brotherhood
Chapter 17: The Fight Continues
Chapter 18: Chaos Binding Contracts
Chapter 19: Backlash Screwjobs
Chapter 20: Hostile Show
Chapter 21: Cross Hairs
Chapter 22: Old Family Calls
Chapter 23: Surprise NXT Appearance
Chapter 24: Motive
Chapter 25: Spider-Man Movie Date
Chapter 26: Super Polymerization
Chapter 27: Homecoming Part 1
Chapter 28: Homecoming Part 2
Chapter 29: Rebellious Tour: NJPW
Chapter 30: All Elite Rebellious Tour
Chapter 31: Return of the Nomad
Chapter 32: Security Breach
Chapter 33: Hot Farm Shower
Chapter 34: Surprise Visitors
Chapter 35: Liv Tries Jollibee
Chapter 36: Nomad's Bushido
Chapter 37: Major League Rebel Tour
Chapter 38: One More For The Good Guy
Chapter 40: Multiverse Alliance
Chapter 41: TLC Part 1 - Unleash
Chapter 42: TLC Part 2 - Redemption
Chapter 43: TLC Part 3 - Corporate Beatdown
Chapter 44: Aftermath Night Off Celebration
Chapter 45: Proposal with Help
Chapter 46: Entertaining the Masses
Chapter 47: Philippine Adventure Part 1: Luke Meets Ivana
Chapter 48: Philippine Adventure Part 2: Poblacion Homecoming
Chapter 49: A Wedding to Liv for

Chapter 39: One Last Stop

582 10 9
By alexrelatado

Luke's appearance on MLW has the fans of the promotion wanting more of the WWE Superstar, and since his appearance, Luke has made two enemies in the form of nZo and Richard Holliday.

WWE Chief Operating Officer Triple H had a meeting with the MLW management and has allowed Luke to be in action for the promotion. The Nomad has caught up with the group he met known as The Dynasty; MJF only went back for one night due to his full commitment with AEW, but the event that got Luke's attention is the implosion of the Dynasty when Holliday turned on his supposed best friend, Alexander Hammerstone.

The reason for the Most Marketable's betrayal is that he never had the spotlight while Hammerstone had his when he defeated Jacob Fatu, cousin of the Usos and Roman Reigns for the MLW World Title. Since then, Richard has been hungry for gold around his waist, and he dared to call out the WWE Intercontinental Champion for a title match.

The match was made official as the main event for the week's MLW Fusion, just a few days until the Nomad's career threatening TLC match against Vince McMahon. To even the odds, Liv volunteered to be in her man's corner in case Holliday's girlfriend Alicia Atout tried something.

(In the arena)

Luke and Liv walked through the halls while the Nomad had his Intercontinental title draped over his shoulder; as the couple walked, they bumped into the current MLW World Heavyweight Champion, Alexander Hammerstone. 

Hammerstone: when you're done with Holliday, leave him to me

Luke: and when you see that punk nZo, beat him up and let me pick his bones

With their interests aligned due to their common enemies, the two champions nodded in allegiance and went their separate ways.

(In the locker room)

Liv was sewing the MLW logo onto Luke's leather jacket while the Nomad stretched and warmed up for his in-ring debut for the promotion.

After she finished sewing, the Jersey native took a picture of the jacket showcasing all of the promotions (PWR, NJPW, AEW and MLW) with the caption #LivtoRebel.

Luke: how is the jacket, babe?

Liv: I just put in the logo to update it

Luke: oh wow, that looks good

Liv: can we get lumpia after the show?

Luke chuckled at his babe's cuteness.

Liv: how about this? After I kick Holliday and nZo's asses, we'll go to Jollibee

Liv: yay! Love you babe!

Luke: love you too, now let's go give the crowd an awesome fight they came to see

Full of motivation and mind games for Vince, Luke and Liv walked out of the locker room and made their way to the ring. With the MLW World Champion Alex Hammerstone as their ally, the odds are even for now.

(In the arena)

The theme of the Most Marketable Man played as the Clout Couple consisting of Richard Holliday and the Interview Queen Alicia Atout made their way down the ramp for the main event of the night with Holliday getting a huge opportunity to win the WWE Intercontinental Championship while the fans are in for a treat from the WWE x MLW deal.

Then the theme of the Supreme King played and Liv skipped to the stage and stared down at Richard and Alicia right as the Nomad Assassin walked out with his signature cold look while he stares a hole at the Clout Couple.

Sporting his leather jacket with the other promotions he appeared on and with Liv by his side, Luke walked down the ramp and got in the ring, not taking his eyes off Holliday. The Nomad removed his jacket as Liv gave him a good luck kiss before exiting the ring.

After the referee raised the WWE Intercontinental title, the bell rang and the match went underway.

Luke Ardiente (c) w/ Liv Morgan vs. Richard Holliday w/ Alicia Atout for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

The Nomad Assassin and the Most Marketable locked up, and from the get go, Luke showed off his strength by pushing off Holliday with ease. The Most Marketable was in shock and showed some intimidation while Alicia was shouting instructions as Luke showed no expression, similar to his AEW counterpart, HOOK.

Holliday got back up and went for a waistlock, but Luke got out of it and transitioned into a side headlock; Holliday then got up and pushed Luke to the ropes to begin a sequence with a shoulder block; then Luke got back up and launched Richard out of the ring to the floor.

Alicia went to check on her man, but she immediately backed up as she saw Luke telling her to not get in his way; Luke picked up Holliday and threw him back in the ring. 

As the referee checked on Holliday, Alicia got Luke's attention and was about to go for a slap, but Liv appeared behind her and grabbed her arm. Luke smirked as he told to Alicia:

Luke: watch me kick your man's ass

The Nomad got back in the ring, but Holliday pounced and went on the offense. Richard picked Luke up and Irish whipped him to the ropes to ground the champion with a spinebuster, but it was only good enough for a two count.

(Fast forward)

Holliday was measuring Luke for his finisher, a Vertical Swinging Suplex in which he calls the 2008. The Most Marketable Man executed his move, but to his horror, Luke sat up and now had an angry look on his face.

Richard went for another 2008, but Luke countered with a German suplex. Holliday stumbled to the corner and Luke connected combinations of punches and chops before nailing Richard with a spinebuster of his own.

Luke: get up!

Holliday crawled to the ropes while Luke stalked and waited and as Richard turned around, Luke got him on his shoulders and hits the Super Polymerization, but before he went to the cover, nZo came out and climbed to the top turnbuckle and hits Luke with the missile dropkick, forcing the referee to end the match in disqualification, but the move didn't faze the Nomad.

Luke saw Liv's ex-boyfriend and immediately went to trade punches with the so called Realest Guy, but the numbers game soon catch up as Holliday joined on the fray.

The Nomad seemed to hold his ground as he pushed Holliday off and focused on nZo. However, help came as the MLW World Champion Alexander Hammerstone came down and aided the Nomad with his eyes set on his former partner, Richard Holliday.

A brawl ensued in the ring as the four men beat the hell out of each other.

As the dust settled, Hammerstone flattened Holliday with the Nightmare Pendulum while Luke shut nZo up by putting him to sleep in the Katipunan Clutch. The Nomad held on for a few seconds before letting go. Then the announcer at ringside said the result:

Announcer: here is your winner by disqualification and still... the WWE Intercontinental Champion, Luke Ardiente!

The result did not satisfy Luke due to the fact that the loud mouth former Enzo Amore had to ruin a great match, but his alliance with Hammerstone proved fruitful as they fulfilled their promises. Luke stepped up to Hammerstone and the two champions stared down for a bit. Then, the MLW Champion held out his hand.

Luke took a second to think, but nodded as he shook hands with the former Dynasty member. MLW Fusion ended with Luke, Liv and Hammerstone raising their arms up while Holliday and Alicia walked out and nZo laying flat on his back inside the ring.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 949 24
A well known superstar named Tommy Majors has made a name in NXT after a couple months, he was on to success in the WWE. He got along with everyone i...
4.4K 24 14
Liv has been lost, her mind everywhere. Her relationship was breaking her down in more ways than one, but what happens when she meets Becky Lynch's y...
964 28 10
Luke Walker is best friends with a girl called Gionna who is a wwe superstar and she invites him to come to a show at a ppv event but little does he...
8.5K 126 19
Liv Morgan and her male best friend have always been stuck like glue. He's always been her protector and she's always been his salvation.