Ouran High School Date Club

By Secretpoetrty101

Ouran High School Date club is a story about how love comes at the strangest times from the people you least... More

Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 1
Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 2
Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 3
Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 4
Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 5
Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 6
Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 7
Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 8
Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 10
Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 11
Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 12
Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 13
Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 14
Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 15
Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 16
Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 17
Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 18
Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 19
Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 20
Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 21
Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 22
Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 23
Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 24
Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 25
Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 26
Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 27
Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 28
Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 29
Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 30 (FINAL :D)
Sappy Thanks page~!

Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 9

1.7K 33 2
By Secretpoetrty101

Chapter 9

Kyouya: * Writes in his book*

Hikaru and Kaoru: I wonder what he writes in that book....

* Kamika and Kiyoko walk in*

Hikaru and Kaoru: Say do you two wanna play a game with us?

Kiyoko: Yeah!

Kamika: Wait what kind of game?

Hikaru and Kaoru: Truth or date, but we'll go easy on you

Kamika and Kiyoko: Oh sure, we'll go first we pick dare!

*Kyouya's phone rings and he leaves his book on the table and leaves the room*

Hikaru and Kaoru: We dare you to steal Kyouya's book.

Kamika and Kiyoko: Piece of Cake! * steal the book and hide it* Now its your turn. Truth or dare?

Hikaru and Kaoru: Dare of course, only you don't have to go easy on us.

Kamika and Kiyoko: We dare you to steal Karariri's book.

Hikaru and Kaoru: * Sneak over to Karariri's desk*

Kaoru: Hey Karariri

Karariri: What is it you two want?

Kaoru: Nothing just wanted to talk to you.

Hikaru: * steals the book off the desk and hides it in his suit*

Karariri: About?

Kaoru: Nothing nevermind!

* Hikaru and Kaoru walk up to Kiyoko and Kamika*

Hikaru and Kaoru: How easy.

Kyouya: *walks back in the room*

* All four twins watch for his reaction*

Kyouya: * Stares at the table for a minute then knocks it over*

*Karariri looks up from her laptop*

Kyouya: Where's my book?

Karariri: * Looks down and notices her book is missing*

Hitomi: * Storms in the room* WORST THIRD DATE EVER! * Leaves*

Tamaki: It wasn't that bad! Please wait for me, Monami! * Leaves*

Kyouya: Well if nobody's going to confess then...* Pulls out his Cellphone and calls his secret police*

Kamika and Kiyoko: Excuse us for one second! * drag Hikaru and Kaoru into the Hallway* You two are going to get us out of this!

Hikaru and Kaoru: But we didn't steal the book. Sorry but our hands are tied.

Kamika and Kiyoko: No not Kyouya's book, but Karariri's on the other hand...

Hikaru and Kaoru: You wouldn't.

Kamika and Kiyoko: Wanna bet?

Hikaru and Kaoru: Fine we'll help you... Here's the plan. Frame Tamaki. * all four smile evily*

-Later that Evening-

* Kyouya's police knock over Tamaki's door to find him in his pajamas holding his teddy bear*

Tamaki: What's going on?!?!

Kyouya: I know you took it.

Tamaki: What are you talking about?!?

Police: Boss we found two books.

Kyouya: * Evil gleam reflects off his glasses*

* Too violent to be pictured*

- The next day-

Hikaru and Kaoru: I cant believe it worked! It never works!

* All four twins laugh*

* Kyouya walks in the room*

Karariri: Good morning.

Kyouya: Good morning, * strolls over to her*

Karariri: So did you find it?

Kyouya: I found them both, at Tamaki's house. He seems to have gotten a little too curious.

Karariri: * Grabs Kyouya's book accidentally because they're identical* Nope it wasn't Tamaki who stole the books.

Kyouya: But we found them at Tamaki's house....

Karariri: I can't believe someone as smart as you would even think Tamaki stole our books.

* Kamika and Kiyoko inch towards the door*

Kyouya: Well who was it then?

*Kiyoko grabs the door handle*

Karariri: It was Kiyoko and Kamika. They stole yours. Hikaru and Kaoru stole mine.

* All four twins tear out the door*

Kyouya: Cant Believe I didn't I didn't see this coming. * calls secret police*

*police return with the twins.

Kamika and Kiyoko: You're right it never works!

* To violent to be pictured*

* Karariri leaves with Kyouya's book*

*Kyouya leaves with Karariri's book*

Later that day

Karariri: * flips to the back of the book* This isn't my book.... What's this? This Mitskuni runs a high bill and all on cake. Where does he put it all? * Flips to the next tab* Wait how does he know that! I feel so violated. * flips tab* Hmmmm hmm hmm hmm hm * Jaw drops and she drops the book*

Hitomi: Are you okay? * pokes her then picks up the book off of the floor* Oh look its Kyouya's bills * Flips tab* How does he know that? More importantly when did he get the time to check?! I feel so violated! * Flips tab* AWWW! That's so sweet in its own way...You should go for it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyouya: *flips to back of book* What this isn't my bills, I must've grabbed Karariri's book on accident... I must say I am curious... * Begins to read* My my, now what do we have here. * Grins* So she does. I had a feeling she might.

Tamaki: Might what? * Snatches book* Hmmm hmm hm hm hm * Smiles* Awww Kyouya see she does have feelings for you.

Kyouya: * Blushes* Yeah, I guess you're right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karariri: Okay knowing him he's already read my book aswell so I'll just leave him a little note... " I find it amazing that the shadow king can feel lovem especially for someone like me" Signed Karariri Hibari.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyouya: She must have already read my book. I guess i'll just leave a little note, and give it to her tomorrow. "I'm sure by now you've already read my book. So you most likely know how I feel about you.... I just want you to know that I meant every word. And I always will" Signed Kyouya Ootori"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~--The Next Day-

Karariri: * Thinks to herself: How is he going to react?*

Kyouya: * Calmly enters the room and sits next to her* Hello.

Karariri: Hello

Kyouya: I have something you may be wanting back. *pulls out her book*

Karariri: Yes, and here's your book back. * Hands him back his book8

Kyouya: Thank you *Grins*

Karariri: Well If you'll excuse me I have some matters to attend to.* walks to her desk ,sits, and turns to where she left off on her bills* Hmmmm. * See's little note and blushes*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later * Karariri and Kyouya are alone in Music room 3*

Kyouya: * Notices little note then walks over to Karariri* So you saw that?

Karariri: Saw what exactly?

Kyouya: My book...

Karariri: Yes, I was just curious. I hope you aren't upset...

Kyouya: I don't really mind, because it was you... I'm actually kind of relieved that you read it, But I feel I must tell you in person aswell...

Karariri: * Stops typing on the computer and stands to face him*

Kyouya: * Clears his throat* I like you... alot. I like everything about you.. I always have ever since I heard you were coming to this school and even more when I met you... You're amazing and smart and beautiful. I hope this isn't too forward for you but I just wanted you to know that. *Turns to leave*

Karariri: * Reaches out and grabs his hand* Well that's no fair you can't leave without letting me respond.

Kyouya: *turns to face her now blushing*

Karariri:I like you too... alot. I like the fact that we have so much in common, I know I might have been mean at the beginning, but I didn't mean it. * Starts to blush* Look can we start over? And let things go the way they were supposed to?

Kyouya; How exactly was it supposed to go?

Karariri: With us being together. I know I probably already ruined my chance but-

Kyouya: *Kisses her before she can finish*

Karariri: * closes her eyes and gives his hand a squeeze*

Kyouya: Sure Karariri, we can start over.

Karariri: *Looks down* As just friends?

Kyouya: I was actually wondering if you would rather be my Girlfriend.

Karariri: *Hugs him* Of course I want to be your girlfriend Kyouya.

Kyouya: *Blushes* You're so adorable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 15.8K 44
Yukina Katsuragi, a girl that speaks what's in her mind, silent, expressionless and her sudden smiles will blow you away. Accepted to Ouran Academy t...
30.2K 1K 34
As you all know that Ouran Academy is a school for the rich and beautiful. Unless you are like Haruhi who is an intelligent, crossdressing commoner...
205K 6.8K 37
Amarante, or if you go by her Japanese name, Katashi, is Tamaki's fraternal twin sister. After two years of no contact, her grandmother sends her to...
9.5K 235 20
[DISCONTINUED] A/N: Not y'all still reading this in 2022- New student? Check. Not-so-rich girl? Check. Hates wearing giant yellow dresses? Check. We...