The Black Guitar: A Ross Lync...

By raz_attack

More

The Black Guitar: A Ross Lynch Love Story
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
CONTEST!!!!!
Capter Fourteen Part One
Chapter Fourteen Part Two
WINNER!!!
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty Part II
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty- Three
Epilogue

Chapter Seventeen

5.7K 88 18
By raz_attack

Ross' Chapter:

Friday afternoon the whole Lynch house who was swarming. People upstairs, downstairs, all around. Today is a big day, today was Avery's movie premier!

“Has anybody seen my vest?” Rocky called from the top of the stairs.

“On the drier!” Mom called from the kitchen as she made a meal to feed an army. I heard my brother running down the stairs into the laundry room. I heard my other brothers run around the house, playing around.

The front door opened, and I glanced over to see my beautiful girlfriend walking through the door. She had her blond hair under a black beanie, a black sweater hugging her with skinny jeans. I smiled as I walked over to her.

Neither of us said anything. I just wrapped my arms around her, kissing her head. “You ready for this?”

I glanced down to her, she looked nervous. “Oh boy, walking the red carpet tonight. What if they ask me questions?” I gave her a small kiss to calm her nerves. She just laughed off her nervous. “Yeah, I'm sure they won't. They'll want to talk to R5.” She took a deep breath. “Okay, I'm gonna go get ready with the girls.”

I released Roxy, but not before she gave me one more kiss. I watched her walk up the stairs to Rydel's room, where Delly, Kelly, and Sunny were already prepping for tonight.

I walked down to the basement, where the guys were getting ready. I grabbed the clothes mom laid out for me. A black leather jacket, a plain gray shirt, with black jeans and some converse.

It didn't take me long to get ready. I was staring at myself in the mirror, tying to fix my hair. “Let me help you with that.”

Mom said, a smile on her face as she walked up behind me.

“So, I got a chance to look up at the girls.” She said. “Roxy looks beautiful.” I looked down blushing.

Mom just giggled. “Just like a princess.” She gave me a squeeze on the shoulder. “And now she has her prince charming.”

~~~

Just as the clock struck five, all four of the girls were standing at the top of the stairs. As the rest of us guys, and mom, stood in the living room, I tried to get a good look at my girlfriend. I couldn't because she was standing behind the rest of the girls.

Rydel and Sunny walked down the stairs together, their arms linked, smiles on their faces. My sister wore and pink dress, with black lace on the top. I looked over to my brother's girlfriend. Sunny was wearing a dress that was black on top and the skirt was blue. I smiled to myself when I saw the green ring circling her finger. I took a glance over to Rocky, a beaming smile on his face.

When I looked up the stairs again, I barely noticed Kelly who was wearing a purple dress, no, I was staring at the single most beautiful girl in the world. She was still standing at the top of the stairs with Ratliff's girlfriend. Together, they were fixing each other's hairs, both laughing. I smiled at my best friend, Ratliff was nodding his head. We were both glad that out girlfriends were friends.

“Lets do some pictures before you go.”Dad called out from the living room. Roxy and Kelly started to make their way down the stairs. I couldn't help but stare at Rox. She was wearing a short silver and gray dress. Mom was right, she is a princess.

All ten of us walked over to the fireplace where we posed for a few photos before the limo came.

“They look like they are going to prom.” Mom giggled. Dad snapped a ton of pictures, and it did NOT help when Rydel gave him her camera. I glared at her.

“What!” She asked defensively, making her way back into her boyfriend's arms. “I want to get some pictures for R5 Tv.”

I rolled by eyes playfully. Roxy looked up from her place in my arms, a gleam in her eyes. “Don't be such a baby.”

I gasped. “I am not!” I picked her up in a backwards hug, and started to spin her around. “Call me a baby again!” I challenged, my laughter carrying all around the house.

“Okay, just put me down!” She laughed. I started to slow down, about to place her feet back on the ground. “Baby!”

Everybody laughed at us. I just smiled, really let her feet touch the ground this time. She spun around in my arms so I could look into her eyes. She looked up to me with a smile. I leaned down slowly, brushing my lips against hers.

“Just kiss her already!” Liam yelled out with a smirk on his face. I heard Roxy chuckled. With a smile on my face, I press my lips firmly on my girlfriend. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I didn't need to see my mom to know that she was taking a picture of us.

Note to self, get a copy of that picture.

~~~

Twenty minutes later, the limo was pulling up to the drop off locations. I glanced over to Roxy who looked like she was going to pass out. I pressed my lips to her ears. “You'll do fine.” I gave her hand a reassuring squeeze.

Together we got out of the limo just to be blinded by flashing cameras. Roxy turned and hid her face into my chest. “Hey, you okay?” I was worried.

“Yeah, I just didn't expect that.” She whispered. I rubbed my thumb against the back of her hand. Roxy took a deep breath before placing a smile on her face.

“You guys ready?” Riker asked. We both nodded our heads. And as a group we all made our way down the red carpet.

“Avery! Avery Mason over here!” A reporter called the star of the movie over. She gave Rocky a quick peck before walking over.

“R5, over here!” A female reporter called out, holding her microphone proudly. As a band, Riker, Rocky, Ratliff, Rydel, and I walked over along with Ryland, Liam, Kelly, and of course Roxy.

“Of course we know this is Ryland, Kelly, and Liam, but who is this?” She asked, holding out the microphone to Roxy

“That would be Roxy, Ross' girlfriend.”

“It's so nice to meet you.” She gleamed when she noticed me slipping my hand into Roxy's. “And wow, what a beautiful necklace, a guitar pick. Do you play?”

Wow, I chuckled to myself, and she thought she wasn't going to have to answer any questions.

Roxy touched the black guitar pick that hung from a silver chain and gave a small smile. “Yeah, I play some guitar in a band.”

The reporter's face lite up. “What's your band's name? And can we be expecting to hear about you guys any time soon?”

I could just see Roxy glowing as she talked about Old School Photo. “We are working on some new music right, possibly a music video, and I really hope we get signed soon.”

After the reporter asked R5 some questions, we continued down the red carpet, various microphone were held to our faces. Unfortunately, the band had to separate from our dates. The pap wanted some shoots of the band. But once the red carpet walk was over, I found my way back to Roxy. Silently, I wrapped my arms around her from behind, resting my nose in the crock of her neck.

“Did I tell you that you look beautiful tonight Ms. Hill?”

Roxy looked down, blushing. She laced our fingers together. “You look very handsome too, Mr. Lynch.”

~~~

“I'm so glad you guys could come.” Sunny was wrapped in Rocky's arms. A smile on her face as we all walked out of the movie.

“I'm only here for the after party.” Rocky playfully muttered, just loud enough for us to hear.

Roxy turned to my with excitement in her eyes. “There's an after party?” I nodded my head, a smirk on my face as I watched her giggle like a little girl.

Rydel turned to Roxy. “And we are so going to rock that party!” They looped arms and did a silly little dance together. It didn't take long for Sunny and Kelly to join in.

As we walked up to the party venue, I heard the music blasting, people chatting, and my brothers just having a good time. I couldn't blame them, this was amazing!

I glanced over to Roxy. She was looking at me with her big green eyes, holding her hand out towards mine. With a giant smile, I slipped my hand into hers. Together, we slowly started to distance ourselves from the group.

“Where are you guys going?” Ryland asked once he realized how far behind we were from them.

“We'll be there soon.” Roxy called back.

“See you in side.” Riker waved as they walked into the party. Roxy and I made our way over to the sidewalk, the beach was a mere ten steps away.

“This night has been amazing Ross.” She looks up to me with a smile. I give her hand a squeeze.

“The nights not over yet.” I said mysteriously. I had a surprise planned, but I was just dying to tell her!

“What?” She asked, I knew they suspense was getting to her. But I kept my lips shut, a evil smirk on my face. She just laughed, nudging my shoulder.

I glanced back to the party and sighed. “We should probably get back.” As I started to walk back, I felt Roxy grab my hand and pull me back. I smiled when she wrapped her arms around my neck, pressing her lips against mine. I snaked my arms around her waist, pulling her close to me.

It's ridiculous how much I like this girl! I just loved when she was in my arms. And right now, I have half a mind of just skipping the after party and just keep Roxy in my arms all night.

But of course we couldn't...

After a few minutes, we finally decided it was time to go back to the party. When we walked in, Raini, Laura, and Calum all came up to us.

“The band's looking for you Ross.” Laura said, explaining that my brothers and sister were waiting for me backstage.

“Alright, I'll be there in a minute.” I turned back to my girlfriend, still holding her hand. “Come with me?”She looked confused, be she still walked with me. We weaved through a large sea of people until we walked up to the backstage area where the band was waiting.

The mic guy gave me a microphone with yellow tape around the bottom. “Good luck.” He muttered before walking away.

“And welcome R5!” The guy on stage called out from his place on stage. I turned to Roxy. She looked very confused when I ran on to the stage with the band. I should have told her that R5 was playing the event... But that might have ruined the surprise.

“You guys sound amazing!” Ratliff called from his place behind the drums. The crowd was absolutely nuts. They were singing and dancing along to our music. We played a few songs, a couple of the songs were off the soundtrack for Sunny's new movie. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw the mic guy giving Roxy the spare microphone. Here we go...

After our song, I walked up to the microphone. “And for this next song, Roxy Hill, an up and coming singer song writer will be singing with us. I glanced over to the side of the stage where I saw Liam and Ryland trying to shove Roxy onto the stage. But she wasn't coming... Weird.

I really looked at her face, she look... scared? Almost petrified to come on stage with us. Instead of walking into the stage like I hoped she wold, Roxy shoved the microphone into Kelly's hands, and just ran! And that's pretty impressive considering she was wearing heels.

I glanced to my band mates in a panic. Riker looked to me, the same confusion written on his face. “Um, we're R5! Good night!” He yelled out to the stage before we all walked, okay ran, off the stage.

“Where did she go?” Rocky was asking his girlfriend as soon as we got backstage.

“I don't know, she just ran.” Sunny ran her fingers through her hair. I sighed.

“I'm gonna go find her.” I didn't wait for them to reply, I just started to jog in the direction I say Roxy head towards, hoping for the best.

~~~

I found Roxy standing in front of the water just outside of the party. She was watching the water lap over the sand, holding herself. I slowly walked over to her, resting my hand on her shoulder. “Hey, you okay?”

She looked up to me with her green eyes, the had brim of tears built up. “Why did you do that Ross?” She shrugged my hand off her shoulder. “You could have at least asked if I wanted to get on stage tonight!”

I lowered my head down in shame. “Baby, I just thought you would have like to be on stage with us.” I grabbed her hand gently. “But, you're right, I should have asked you first. Are we okay?” She nodded her head and slowly made her way over to me. I wrapped my arms around her, just holding her.

“Why didn't you want to go up on stage?” I asked, my curiosity getting the best of me. “I thought you love being on stage.”

I felt her sigh into my chest, then she wiggled out of the embrace and started to pace. “I usually do, but this isn't me.” Um, confused. “Don't get me wrong Ross, this night has been amazing, but it's not me.” She said, referring to the short puffy dress she was wearing. “I am me when I'm in some skinny jeans and a concert tee, not some. Not that kind of music, I'm more pop punk.”

I smirked, still holding her hand. “So, you won't be signing to Hollywood Records anytime soon?” She just laughed.

“No, more like Hopeless Records baby!” Together we walked down the beach. I laughed when Roxy shook off her heels and started to run in the sand. With giggles, Roxy and I started chasing each other.

I wrapped my arms around her from behind, spinning us in circles. Man, I loved the sound her laugh...

Eventually we sat down in the sand, Roxy wearing my blazer. I had my arm wrapped around her. My girlfriend rested her head on my chest. “Roxy, you are my princess.”

She looked up to me, her eyes filled with joy. She squeezed my hand. “And you're my prince charming.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you guys think? I know i said i was going to post last week, sorry, things have been crazy.

Hoping for comments,votes, and fans. <3

Love you guys!

Lots of love - Raz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 623 44
all about your favorite rockstars... R5. here you can find all my imagines, preferences, one shots etc. and they are all your choice. whatever you co...
30.1K 319 42
Hey! My name is Monica and I will be doing R5 Imagines! Please inbox or comment your request! Write your name, the boy (or girl) you want it with, an...
24.2K 739 21
A collaboration with AlliLovesRockyR5 Suits, smirks, and major sex appeal. PG-13.