Someone Worth Staying For (Ho...

By LostOncer

Malivore was out of Landon and Landon was back to normal, and not stuck in the darkness. The question was, is... More

Writer's Announcement
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

The End

1.4K 38 2
By LostOncer

Hey everyone! So that was the last chapter of this story. I hope you all enjoyed reading! Thank you again to everyone who has read it and to the ones who will read in the future. When I first got the idea for this story, I knew I wanted to write it out but I never imagined so many people would read it and like it so thank you all. I really appreciate it and you guys. My new story will be starting soon. I will probably start writing the first chapter tomorrow. I hope you all will enjoy it as well. It is Hosie but a bit of a twist.. no supernatural. I hope I can make it interesting enough for you all to enjoy without having the supernatural aspect. Also I may add photos to certain chapters to show my idea for a certain thing. I love you guys and again thank you all!

Update; The authors note for my next story is up so that way you can find it hopefully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 2.6K 15
It's finally over. I saved the world of Supernatural. Triad is no longer operating illegally and Malivore is now back to being a pile of mud. I knew...
68.7K 1.7K 27
Follows Hope as she returns Mystic Falls, 7 months after The Originals finale. Please read, I'm terrible at descriptions, but I feel like this turned...
41.2K 1.5K 31
Just when Hope thought she was free of Agent Clarke once and for all, the universe decided to mix things up a bit. Suddenly Hope is faced with a deci...
1.6K 16 15
WARNING. CONTAINS SMUT. DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE SMUT. (I do not own legacies or any of the characters in this story. I only own this storyline) ...