Chapter 24

Josie's P.O.V.
    I sit there worried about Hope. Where the hell is she? The others have decided to try and find her with a location spell. They still haven't let me out because they knew I would just run around the entire town until I found her. "Well that's strange." I hear Davina speak up and I quickly get up and speed my way to the bars, trying to see what was wrong. "What is it? Did you find her?" I asked and Lizzie looked at me with a look on her face. A look I didn't like. "The spells aren't working. Something is blocking it." Those words killed me. "W-what if it's not being blocked? W-what if sh-she-" I couldn't even finish my sentence. I felt anger and pain washing over all other emotions. Have I lost her? "Don't think like that. Hope is the strong, powerful tribrid. There's no way he killed her." MG tried to convince me but it sounded more like he was trying to convince himself. Everyone looked afraid. They were thinking the same thing I was. Is she actually gone? I feel tears welling up in my eyes. I never even got to tell her that I wanted to try us out. "Wait!" Rebekah speaks up and I start getting my hope back. She sounds like she has a way to find her. "I know how we can track her." She said and looked at Freya. As if they had a secret way of communicating, Freya realizes what she meant.

    After a bit of time, we all got inpatient. "How are we going to find her?!" Lizzie asked, and looked at Rebekah and Freya who has been working to find her. "The necklace I gave her when she was younger, has a way to track her at any time, no matter what. If she is still wearing it, we can find her." Her necklace? Of course her family would always have a way to find her. They have all been through so much to not have a way to find their only niece. The only thing they had left of Klaus and Hayley. "She always wears that necklace. It means so much to her." I spoke up and Rebekah looked at me with a smile. I can tell she was happy to hear that they would be able to find her but also that her necklace meant so much to Hope. We all waited impatiently for them to find her. "We got her!" Freya said, excitedly but then her expression changed to confusion. "Why the hell is she there?" Rebekah looked at where it said she was and was confused herself. "Beats me?" "Where is she?" I hear mom ask and both Rebekah and Freya looked up. "She's at Rousseau's. After dealing with Malivore she goes there first?" Freya said and wondered why she was there. Rousseau's was a bar nearby that I've heard Hope talk about before. Why would she be there? "Maybe she needed a drink after everything." Kol said and chuckled softly. "She's underage." Rebekah said and rolled her eyes at her brother. "Not only that but Hope has never been much of a drinker." Lizzie spoke up, which basically gave her away to mom and dad. "And why would you know this?" Dad asked and she acted as if she didn't just say that. "We will have a talk later young lady." She wasn't wrong though because whenever Lizzie had one of her many parties, Hope never showed up and if she did, she didn't stay long and never had anything to drink. "Well what are we waiting for?! Let's go get her!" I said, getting impatient that they're taking too long. "Right, let's go!" They all stood up and started rushing out. "Get me the hell out of here!" I yelled as they all ran out the door. Kol came back and opened the door for me. "Sorry kid. Let's go!" Please be okay Hope.

Hope's P.O.V.
    No more pain. I'm free? Finally free of all the pain I've ever felt. I knew that they would try searching for me, so I did a bit of magic to make sure they couldn't find me with a location spell. I'm ready to enjoy this vampire side. I'm ready to have some fun. I head to Rousseau's, in hopes I can get a drink..or two. I walk in and walk over to the bar. I sit on one of the stools and looked at the bartender. "Give me your strongest drink." I said and he just looked at me. "ID?" I rolled my eyes and handed him my Salvatore school ID. It was the only thing I had. He shook his head and pointed towards the door. "Not happening, so I suggest you leave." I look him in the eyes and smirked slightly. I compel him to let me stay and to get me a drink. He does as he's commanded to. Why didn't I just start off with that? Eventually he came back with my drink and I gave him a little wink. "Thanks handsome." I didn't take long to down the whole glass and ask for another. Why have I never drank before? It burns going down and it actually feels so good. When he brings my second drink, I decided to take my time with this one and not down it. I turn on the stool to glance around the bar. I noticed a woman sitting nearby and smirked slightly. I need to feed sometime right? I walk over to her and stand behind her. "Hi there cutie." I said, trying to flirt with her to get her attention. She looks at me and smiled. "May I have this dance?" I asked and held out my hand towards her. She gladly agrees and stands up with me. I walk her to the dance floor and we start dancing. I compel her to stay quiet and not to move. I spin her and then pull her back into my chest so her back was towards me. I make my fangs show and slowly move closer to her neck. I was about to bite into her neck until I hear her voice. "Hope?" I could hear the hurt, jealousy, and worry in her voice. I can tell my emotions are trying to fight their way back just for her but I fight them back, keeping them away. I am never going to feel pain or guilt again. I'm not going to let her get to me, no matter what I used to feel for her. I decided to just go along with it, making them think I'm still the same old me. "Jo?" I said softly and walked over to her. This is going to be fun.