THE SECOND FUTURE CHANGE || T...

By Haniii77976

Third Book of Rewrite the story: please read the first book and the second book or you guys will never unders... More

✨Information of the book✨
•> Chapter 1 <•
•> Chapter 2 <•
•> Chapter 3 <•
•> Chapter 4 <•
•> Chapter 5 <•
•> Chapter 6 <•
•> Chapter 7 <•
•> Chapter 8 <•
•> Chapter 9 <•
•> Chapter 10 <•
•> Chapter 11 <•
•> Chapter 12 <•
•> Chapter 13 <•
•> Chapter 14 <•
•> Chapter 15 <•
•> Chapter 16 <•
•> Chapter 17 <•
•> Chapter 18 <•
•> Chapter 19 <•
•> Chapter 20 <•
•> Chapter 21 <•
•> Chapter 22 <•
✨Just make for fun✨
•> Chapter 23 <•
•> Chapter 24 <•
•> Chapter 25 <•
•> Chapter 26 <•
•> Chapter 27 <•
•> Chapter 28 <•
•> Chapter 29 <•
•> Chapter 30 <•
•> Chapter 31 <•
•> Chapter 32 <•
•> Chapter 34 <•
•> Chapter 35 <•
•> Chapter 36 <•
•> Chapter 37 <•
•> Chapter 38 <•
•> Chapter 39 <•
✨Read this Everyone!✨
•> Chapter 40 <•
•> Chapter 41 <•
•> Chapter 42 <•
•> Chapter 43 <•
•> Chapter 44 <•
•> Chapter 45 <•
•> Chapter 46 <•
•> Chapter 47 <•
•> Chapter 48 <•
•> Chapter 49 <•
✨Cast Talk✨
•> Chapter 50 <•
•> Chapter 51 <•
•> Chapter 52 <•
•> Chapter 53 <•
•> Chapter 54 <•
•> Chapter 55 <•
•> Chapter 56 <•
•> Chapter 57 <•
•> Chapter 58 <•
•> Chapter 59 <•
•> Chapter 60 <•
•> Chapter 61 <•
•> Chapter 62 <•
•> Chapter 63 <•
•> Chapter 64 <•

•> Chapter 33 <•

1.6K 107 24
By Haniii77976

After the day's meeting with Kazutora, the boy started to meet him at the store. Well, Seiyu didn't find it weird if Kazutora started to fond of him since he also like that in the first timeline. Seiyu also didn't miss the chance to say that he encountered Kazutora and Haru decided to not meet Kazutora, it's better if she and Kazutora meet like in the first timeline where's Kazutora goes to the school to bring Takemichi to Valhalla's hideout.

The first plan of the siblings is to pretend to have a sibling fight like in the first timeline but cancel since things didn't get the same anymore. Mikey also expected the siblings to have a fight but he ignored it since he see Haru and Seiyu get along, thinking might they didn't fight because the past is now changing.

And now, the boys are at the public bathhouse where Draken and Seiyu are shampooing his hair while Mikey and Takemichi are drowning themselves in the hot bathtub. The blonde hair and blue-eyed boy is confused for a moment but realizes that he is in the bathhouse. Seem the future Takemichi safely arrives in the past.

"BOO!!!"

"AHHH!!!"

BAAM!!!

"MI-Mikey-kun?!!!", shout Takemichi after accidentally hitting the blonde president's head, causing the guy to whimper in the hot water while holding his head in pain. Takemichi and Mikey should know that scene but both of them didn't it turn differently. Takemichi is trembling in fear after hitting Mikey's head.

"Oh! Did the brat die? Should I prepare the funeral instead of the wedding?", tease Seiyu, getting Draken to spread out as he holds his laughter at what the older guy said.

'ANIKI!!! STOP TEASING MIKEY-KUN! I'M FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!!!', Takemichi mentally screaming and looks so panicked as he is facing the biggest threat of his life.

"Takemicchi.", call a boy in a deep tone which makes Takemichi flinch and slowly turns to look at Mikey who staring coldly at him.

"Mi-Mi-Mikey-kun....?"

"When the last time I ever punch you?", asked Mikey with innocence smiled, getting the boy to mentally panic as he doesn't even remember when the boy even punch him, doesn't he ever punch him before? Takemichi doesn't remember because of the panicked.

"ATTACK!!", shout Mikey playfully as he jumps and attacked the poor boy who is startled by his sudden action.

"SHUT UP, MIKEY! Grow up!! You're not a lil kid!!", said Draken irritatedly while washing his head beside Seiyu who just snickering as he enjoyed looking at Mikey being scolded by Draken like a mother and her son.

As time goes by with the four of them are enjoying their relaxing time in the bathtub. Takemichi realizes how quiet and calm the atmosphere is around them as he is staring at Mikey who seems in deep thoughts. Lil bit he is happy to see Mikey is alive after knowing he will die in the future.

Tonight's meeting will about the nomination of the new captain of the new division in the gang. Mikey lil a bit worried, he also didn't mention anything about this to Haru, so the girl might shock by the sudden decision at the meeting.

'Haruchin probably will surprise after this...", Mikey thoughts saying. He then secretly glances at Takemichi who also looks as he is in deep thoughts. He knows, right now it's the future Takemichi with him if he remembers back from the information of his previous timeline. If possible, Mikey wants to reveal himself to Takemichi about he knows everything about his time leaping and about coming from the previous timeline, he also will know what kind of future turns out through Takemichi but decided to not take any risk.

Who knows revealing his previous timeline might cause the biggest change for the future. If that happens, Mikey can't predict anything will happen even Seiyu used to say, even how much the future change, some of it might remain the same. The things that Mikey scared the most if the future is completely changed, it's wouldn't be fully the same anymore.

"President. You look so restless.", said Seiyu and the three boys turn to look at him. "Don't need to think that much. Just decided whatever things you think are better. We will support your decision. But if the decision is unacceptable, we will fix and changed it.", said Seiyu, causing Mikey, Takemichi, and Draken to wide open their eyes at what they heard. "Shin said, you can always depend on me or him if you have any trouble, Mikey."

"......okay, aniki....", said Mikey with a slight soft smile on his face at how happy he is to hear what Seiyu said. Even he used to be fond of Seiyu as his brother so much since Shinichiro wasn't around in the past, now having both of them around him feeling different. He wishes for this warmth to keep being like this for the rest of his life.

"Anyway, aniki. Does your wounds is alright?", asked Takemichi and Seiyu answered him. "Yea. It's slowly recovering now."

"Well, brats. Should we go for our gang meeting now?", asked Seiyu with a small smirk on his face, getting Takemichi to gulp as he remembers how he will meet Kisaki for the first time there in the previous timeline. But lil bit Takemichi has doubts since Pahchin is with them, so Kisaki won't be nominated as the captain of 3rd division. The boy still didn't know yet how things will go differently from what he remembers.

"Let's go everyone.", said Mikey as he walked out of the bathtub with Seiyu, Draken, and Takemichi are following him behind.

•>~~~~~~}*{~~~~~~<•

As the four of them walked out of the bathhouse, there was a familiar face waiting for them outside. Mitsuya, Smiley, and Mucho are waiting for them all.

"Let's go. We're off to nominate the new captain of division.", said Mikey, causing Takemichi to shock. He knows about the reason for meeting tonight but what Mikey is going to do? That's is wondering inside Takemichi's head after hearing what the short president said.

'He didn't mention which division....but...Mikey-kun didn't plan to kick anyone out any captain of division for Kisaki, right...?', Takemichi thought as he looks worried at Mikey.

"Erm...aniki....", called Takemichi to the older guy.

"Yes?"

"You don't have a part-time job at night today?", Takemichi asked which Mikey turns to look at them. Seiyu also staring down at Takemichi with a confused face. It's weird to Mikey, he did know around this time, Seiyu said that he have a part-time job at night in his first timeline. Seiyu also remembers that he used to tell them that, but he didn't tell them this time because he didn't plan to join Valhalla in this current timeline.

"Well....no. My boss says that I need to rest tonight.", lie Seiyu to them. Seiyu and Mikey didn't feel weird for Takemichi to ask about the guy's work since Seiyu sometimes has a night shift as well. Takemichi is also being careful with his words, not to make it so obvious that he knows everything from the future. He tried his best to not make it obvious to Seiyu that he knows this world is the world of manga, the same goes as well with Mikey.

"Ohh...okay!", said the blonde hair and blue-eyed boy with a smile on his face.

Then, they all ride the bike to the Musashi Shrine. After arriving at the place, they could see some of the other members already waiting for them at the meeting. Takemichi could see Haru is playing cheerfully with Angry's blue hair that not so far from the stage. He smiled as he could see the girl is still nice before turning into a completely different person in the future after Mikey died.

"Haruchin.", called Mikey as he and others walked closer to her and Angry. He lil bit uncomfortable seeing the girl is playing with another guy's hair even though if the guy is his friend, more when is right in front of him.

"Someone is jealous~", tease Seiyu which the short president turns to look at him flustered while pouting his mouth annoyedly. "What? Your expression is so obvious, brat.", said Seiyu which Draken and Smiley are laughing at the scene.

"His hair is fluffy and cute!!", said Haru while playing and drowning her face in Angry's hair while the boy is flustered and cutely hiding his embarrassed face with his hand.

CLICK!!!

"Did you just snap the picture, Mikey?", asked Seiyu after hearing the sound from the boy's phone.

"No.", Mikey didn't want to admit that he secretly took the picture of Haru's face that cutely drowning in Angry's hair as he ignored them all and walked towards the girl. "His pride always impresses me.", said Seiyu with Draken nodded his head in agreement with the guy said.

"Haru!! My hair is also fluffy! You can play with it!!", said Smiley cheerfully at the girl, causing Haru and Angry to look at him with a doubtful face. "What with the faces?"

"I doubt you letting me play with your hair.", said Haru while Angry nodded his head as he agreed with what Haru said.

"You two really so cruel.", said Smiley with his usual smile on his face.

"There...there...should we start the meeting now?", asked Seiyu as he walked passed them all, together with the rest who started to follow up with him from behind. Haru is about to follow them all until she feels the arm is wrapping around her waist as both of their body are close to each other.

"I'm really don't like that, Haruchin.", whispered Mikey, which his voice sounded very gruff. Seem the man really mad and jealous seeing his girlfriend being so touchy with other guys.

"Hick!", Haru is startled as soon as she feels the pain in her back neck. "Did you just bite my neck?"

"So?"

"Excuse me, sir! But we're at the meeting!!! What if someone sees us?!!", Haru panicked whispered to the guy who smirked teasingly at her.

"Everyone already at the front. No one is around us."

"You sound as you gonna fuck me in the woods right now!"

"Sound like a good plan.", Mikey said in a cheerful tone as he smiled innocently at Haru.

"This motherfu-"

"MIKEY! HARU!!", Draken's voice could be heard, catching both Haru and Mikey's attention on him. Letting go of the girl's waist, Haru immediately escaped the guy, making Mikey lil bit nonplussed with Haru's behavior just now. He let out a small chuckle at how cute the girl trying to run away from him, getting him more excited to tease his girlfriend afterward.

•>~~~~~~}*{~~~~~~<•

Then the Tokyo Manji Gang meeting is starting with Mikey, Draken, Haru, and Seiyu are standing on the stage while everyone is staring at them seriously. Seiyu then glanced at Draken which the boy sees the signs from the guy and nodded.

"SHUT DOWN!! THE MEETING WILL NOW START WITH THE PRESIDENT HAVE AN IMPORTANT THINGS TO ANNOUNCE!!", shout Draken and they all seriously listen to what Mikey is about to say.

"I already discussed this with aniki and some other captains of division.", said Mikey with an expressionless face. "Step forward, Kisaki Tetta.", Mikey said in a calm voice which Takemichi is shocked by what he just heard.

'Huh?! KISAKI?!', Takemichi mentally shouts as he looks at Kisaki is walking towards the stage. Anger and pissed is over Takemichi as he gripped his fist tightly, thinking how many bad things the guy had caused in both of his previous timelines. Mikey glanced at Haru, to see if the girl give any reaction but seem Haru just had her expressionless face on.

'Aniki probably already told her.', Mikey thoughts as he turns to look at Kisaki again who is bluntly acting high up. "I want to say is...The sixth division of Toman is created....and I nominated Kisaki Tetta as the captain of the 6th division.", said Mikey, causing the shocked expression on everyone's face, especially Takemichi who has no idea that things can be turned that way.

"HUHHH?!!!!!!"

"Not even surprised, sis?", asked Seiyu who realizes that Haru didn't even surprise by what Mikey just said. Seiyu didn't tell Haru about the discussion with Mikey about nominations of Kisaki as the new captain in the new division.

"I already know that from Baji who happened to hear Manjirou's conversation with Kisaki two days ago.", said Haru with an expressionless face as she looks at Kisaki uninterestedly.

"You didn't tell me that Baji knows about this, huh?", asked Seiyu with a smirk on his face.

"Fair enough that you didn't tell me about this sudden ridiculous nomination and new division.", Haru answers her brother back with a smirk on her face, only to receive a chuckle from the older guy. However, some disagree with the sudden nomination as they strongly started to object to the decision.

"DON'T ACT LIKE YOU'RE HOT SHIT!!!"

"YEAHHH!!!"

"WHAT THE BIG DEAL?!!"

"STOP ACTING HIGH ON, ASSHOLE!!!"

"LISTEN UP, MORONS!!! THE MAN SITTING BEHIND ME IS THE SIXTH DIVISION CAPTAIN!! KISAKI TETTA!!", shout Hamada which makes all of them shut their mouth for a second until Haru suddenly speaks.

"Low your voice will yar? We can hear you clearly even you didn't shout. Your voice is ripping my ear off.", said Haru as she sat at the stair while staring coldly at Hanada who didn't please with her bold attitude towards him.

"YOU BITC-"

"HAMADA!!", shout Kisaki the guy's name as he tried to stop Hamada who is about to walk and picking up a fight with Haru. 'This idiot, does he didn't see how dangerous it to pick fights with that girl?!', Kisaki thoughts as he secretly glanced at Seiyu who glaring deathly as he about to attack his prey any moment and at Mikey who already in position as he ready to kill anyone who dares to slightly touch even of Haru's hair.

"And you guys as well.", said Haru as she looks at all Toman members. "Did you guys got problems with the president's decision?", Haru asked which no one even dares to talk back at her. "Go ahead, Manjirou. Anything to say before we conclude the meeting?", said Haru with a smile on her face as she looks up at the guy.

Mikey smiled softly at Haru before he turns to look at everyone again.

"As we all know, our gang is going to challenge Valhalla. Valhalla is rising stronger and we also need to be stronger in others to beat them. With Kisaki who taking control of Moebius members, we can grow more stronger than before. We need Kisaki in other to challenge Valhalla. Remember that. That's all for tonight's meeting.", said Mikey calmly as he turns with Haru who stands up from the seat and follow him with Seiyu. Even how annoyed Mikey is to make those decisions, he didn't have any choice to accept it if he wants things to go smoothly or else things will be more complicated.

"Leader. Thank you so much.", said Kisaki while bowing his head while Mikey didn't answer anything and continued to walk away with Haru and Seiyu.

"What the hell is our president thinking?", asked Draken to himself as he tried to figure out what Mikey is thinking by doing all of this.

As the meeting is now over, Kisaki and Hamada are about to leave the place but that is until Takemichi suddenly runs forward and leans a strong punch on Kisaki's face, causing everyone there to fall into a shock with his sudden action.

"Takemicchi...?", Draken is really so shocked with Takemichi's action just now while Mikey is not even surprised since he already expected that to happen after all. Takemichi knows that he is supposed not to punch Kisaki but out of anger for everything Kisaki did that he remembers, it's just pissed him off so much at how the guy still gets inside the gang even he has already changed the past.

As the atmosphere is all tense now with Takemichi's sudden action, Draken and other divisions are really angry at how Takemichi acting boldly and trying to ruin Mikey's reputation.

"Pff—-HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!", Haru suddenly laughed, making everyone turns to look at her in confusion. "That's crazy, buddy.", said Haru with a smile while pointing at Takemichi.

"You turn crazy now, sis?"

"SHUT UP!!!"

"Haruchin sure has a weird side sometimes...", said Mikey while chuckling as he walked closer to the siblings.

"Are you picking a fight with me, bitch?"

"Hahahaha~ that's not how you talk back at your boyfriend.", said Mikey teasingly, making the girl blush so hard at what he said.

Everyone is speechless at the tense atmosphere just a moment ago changed after Haru started to laugh. Obvious that Haru trying to light up the tense atmosphere after Takemichi caused the scene, and Seiyu realizes that so he played along with her and unexpectedly with Mikey who also played along with them.

"Now... isn't this getting interesting?", asked a certain person who appeared at the scene, making everyone turn to look at him.

'Baji-kun....', Takemichi started to remember back the future that he meets Baji who ended up killing Hina.

"Aren't you on house arrest?", Mucho asked while looking at Baji who walked closer to Takemichi. Of course, Takemichi expects what gonna happened after that.

WACK!!!

A strong punch directly to Takemichi's face. Baji is about to punch again but this time Takemichi blocked it, making Baji lil bit impressive but still, the guy continues to punch Takemichi. Haru, Seiyu, and Mikey just stare at them even though they know the reason the guy is doing it.

-Flashback a day ago-

Since Baji caused trouble, he was under house arrest by Mikey and can't join any gang meetings. Haru decided to meet with Baji at his house and both of them are discussing the plan.

"I'm gonna announce it tomorrow night at the meeting.", said Baji and Haru nodded her head at what he said. "If any trouble appears tomorrow, it's will be much better so Kisaki can't suspect me for acting.", said Baji again.

'Don't worry. Michi boy will be there to cause a scene for you. I hope so... if the storyline didn't change.', Haru mentally answer as she let out a chuckle.

"Hey, Haru..."

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for helping me out.", said Baji with a big smile on his face.

"You're welcome, Baji. I have your back even you're in Valhalla after this.", said Haru.

"Don't make it obvious or else Mikey will think that you're betraying him.", said Baji in concern.

"Okay. Thank you for concerning about me.", both of them smiled at each other before spending more time hanging out together at the guy's house.

-Flashback End-

Mitsuya then grabbed Baji's arm, stopping the guy from keeping on punching Takemichi. It's tense between Mitsuya and Baji for a second until the black hair guy suddenly shouts Mikey's name.

"MIKEY!!!"

"Baji..."

"I just punched another bratty. Since I ruined your precious gathering. I wasn't welcome here, right?", asked Baji and everyone looks at him unbelievably.

"Baji-kun...."

"You don't need a troublemaker like me, right? I quit, to join Valhalla.", said Baji, and Mikey stares at him intensely without saying anything. "From now on, first division captain, Baji Keisuke...will be Toman's enemy!", said Baji while walking away from the meeting.

"......", Mikey didn't say anything as he just watched Baji slowly disappear from the meeting. He knows so well why Baji is doing this so he didn't mad that much. Haru and Seiyu realize how calm Mikey is, how so different the guy is acting right now, so mature.

WHOCK!!!

A sudden sound of punch shocked the attention of everyone.

"Ahhh...I forgot to protect Michi from that lame punch...", said Haru while scratching her cheek after seeing Takemichi is laying unconsciously on the ground.

"Same...", said Seiyu who agreed with his sister said. They were so focused on Baji that they didn't realize about Takemichi and Kisaki scenes.

"You guys can leave the meeting now.", said Mikey to everyone while walking to Kisaki and unconscious Takemichi.

•>~~~~~~}*{~~~~~~<•

"That's kinda weird.", said Haru, as she and Mikey are sitting at the stair while looking at the stars with Takemichi, who is still unconscious beside them.

"What do you mean, Haruchin?"

"Haha~ you look so mature and cool during the meeting.", said Haru which Mikey silent himself as he knows what Haru is about to say. How he acting lil bit different from what he used to. Mikey can't help it, even in his younger self, his mind is fully adult. He can't change the mature side of him even some of it mixed with his childish side.

"You don't like it?", asked Mikey.

"It's not like I don't like it. I mean...we're young. Don't need to be so adult and enjoy our young life as we still can.", said Haru even she is an adult inside.

"Hmm...nee, Haruchin."

"Yea?"

"Do you think my decision is right?", asked Mikey as he stares at the skies. "Was letting someone as dangerous as Kisaki in the gang is alright?", he asked again and Haru glanced at him for a moment before answering him.

"There's nothing in this world that would come without any reason. You make that's a decision because you have your own reason, right Manjirou?", asked Haru.

"Yeah...", he said in low voice. 'To save everyone and bring back that beautiful future of us from the first timeline.', Mikey mentally answers again as he looks at the skies with eyes full of sadness.

"Whatever reason is it. I respect that.", said Haru with a gentle smile on her face, making Mikey's heart less worried and restless.

"Hmm..?"

"Oh! Michi boy is wake up now!!", said Haru in a cheerful tone after seeing the boy finally wakes up from his faint.

"Mikey-kun...Haru-san...."

"Michi boy sure hates Kisaki so much~ you should kick his dick that time!! So he won't punch you back!!", said Haru which Mikey and Takemichi suddenly held their laughter after what the girl just said.

"Haruchin...seriously?"

"That part is more effective.", said Haru while blinking her right eye while showing a thumbs up towards the two who looks at her with disbelief.

"I'm worried about my dick now...", said Mikey while looking away with Takemichi who seem to hold and protected his pee-pee with a terrified face.

"Of course, you should!!!"

"Yeah...my dick is important to me or else I can't fuck you properly and have any child with you.", Mikey bluntly said which Takemichi and Haru were shocked by what they just heard, making the girl blush while the boy looked at him with disbelief face.

"Mi-Mikkey-kun?!"

"This guy's head is so full of porn, seriously?!!", shouts Haru while choking Mikey's neck annoyedly and flustering as the guy just laughed nonstop at how cute the girl is to fluster over what he said.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU GONNA KILL YOUR BOYFRIEND, HARUCHIN!!", shout Mikey, causing Takemichi to lil a bit surprised.

"LET IT BE!! I'M GONNA PREPARE FOR YOUR FUNERAL AFTER THIS!!"

'Mikey-kun and Haru-san already dating each other...?', Takemichi thoughts as he looks at both Mikey and Haru. From what Takemichi remembers, Mikey and Haru started dating after confessing to each other after Haru got hit by Kisaki in the first timeline during the Tenjiku arc. 'Maybe because of past is changing...', Takemichi shook the feeling as he thinks the reason they're dating earlier than they should because of the past is changing.

"Hey, Takemicchi."

"Ye-yeah?"

"Which one?", asked Mikey.

"Huh?"

"You're part of Toman. So which one of division do you prefer to be under with?", asked Mikey with Takemichi who finally understand what he was saying. Thinking deeply about it, Takemichi knows that he used to be under the second division which is led by Mitsuya before becoming the second vice-captain of the first division under Baji. However...

"First division.", said Takemichi with a confident smile on his face.

"There's no captain on first division, Takemicchi.", said Mikey which Takemichi shook his head.

"No. There's is a captain in the first division.", said Takemichi which Haru and Mikey are confused about what Takemichi is saying. "I'm gonna bring back the captain of the first division, Mikey-kun!", said Takemichi with a confident smile which Haru and Mikey's eyes are widened after hearing what he said.

"Is that so...?"

"Hmm!! Baji-kun is an important friend to me even I don't understand why he suddenly acts like that.", said Takemichi who pretends that he doesn't know about the reason why Baji acted like that at the meeting. "Baji-kun is important to Toman! And also to you, Mikey-kun! So, I'm gonna bring back Baji-kun!"

Hearing what Takemichi said, both Haru and Mikey smiled.

"Sure, Takemicchi.", said Mikey.

'Even this is different from what I remember in the manga but.....I guess it's fine.', Haru thoughts as she looks at Takemichi who is determined to bring Baji back to the gang.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 4.7K 39
Asset or nuisance? Bonten is on a look out for a new member and stumbles across your path. What happens next? HEAVY TOPICS! Spelling errors too, I d...
21.7K 651 14
˜*°"I̷n̷ ̷a̷ ̷w̷a̷y̷ ̷I̷ ̷c̷a̷n̷n̷o̷t̷ ̷d̷e̷s̷c̷r̷i̷b̷e̷ ̷h̷o̷w̷ ̷m̷u̷c̷h̷ ̷I̷ ̷l̷o̷v̷e̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷. ̷I̷ ̷s̷h̷a̷l̷l̷ ̷s̷h̷o̷w̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷ ̷w̷h̷a̷t̷ ̷I̷ ̷m...
567K 30.9K 85
Tokyo Revengers x Female Reader/Oc I don't own the tokyo revengers story(its by Ken Wakui) but only this fanfic story and the Oc's. _________________...
117K 3.2K 27
I don't have a actual plan for this story. (Not yet) It starts off with being neighbors to Mikey and Baji. That's pretty much as far as I gotten for...