Parallel You ||BTS✔️

By Rozbunny

Jeon Jungmei, the Golden Maknae of BTG, never expected her life to change in a matter of seconds. One moment... More

Characters!!💜
☆Chapter 1☆
☆Chapter 2☆
☆Chapter 3☆
☆Chapter 4☆
☆Chapter 5☆
☆Chapter 6☆
☆Chapter 7☆
☆Chapter 8☆
☆Chapter 9☆
☆Chapter 10☆
☆Chapter 11☆
☆Chapter 12☆
☆Chapter 13☆
☆Chapter 14☆
☆Chapter 16☆
☆Chapter 17☆
☆Chapter 18☆
☆Chapter 19☆
☆Chapter 20☆
☆Chapter 21☆
☆Chapter 22☆
☆Chapter 23☆
☆Chapter 24☆
☆Chapter 25☆
☆Chapter 26☆
☆Chapter 27☆
☆Chapter 28☆
☆Chapter 29☆
☆Chapter 30☆
NOT AN UPDATE!!
☆Chapter 31☆
☆Chapter 32☆
☆Chapter 33☆
☆Chapter 34☆
☆Chapter 35☆
☆Chapter 36☆
☆Chapter 37☆
☆Chapter 38☆
☆Chapter 39☆
☆Chapter 40☆
☆Chapter 41☆
☆Chapter 42☆
☆Chapter 43☆
☆Chapter 44☆
☆Chapter 45☆
☆Chapter 46☆
☆Chapter 47☆
☆Chapter 48☆
☆Chapter 49☆
☆Chapter 50☆
☆Chapter 51☆
☆Chapter 52☆
☆Chapter 53☆
☆Chapter 54☆
~Bonus ending~

☆Chapter 15☆

2.5K 125 44
By Rozbunny

Back to BTS Universe

- Jungmei pov-

I looked at the comments through my blurry vision from laughing and saw something that shocked me.

"Jungkook your hat is falling off!! Put it back on!!! Bunny boy!!!!"

I instantly knew who it was from, Jungkook is watching the Vlive I know it! During my freezing moment I tried to move to sit up but I felt a piece of my hair brushing against the lower part of ear. This doesn't feel right...my hair is supposed to be shorter than this...OH NO WAIT!!

I quickly ducked my head under the table and pushed my hair that was on the verge of falling out back in. The guys were still distracted and I'm sure that I moved fast enough that the camera couldn't see me. Once I adjusted my hat and felt my hair safely tucked in I looked up to see the guys all calming down from their laughter. I smiled at the scene of them all crying from all the laughing.

After we all sat down back on the couch and the laughter died down we continued the Vlive and at the food. It was really fun doing it with them since it felt like how me and the girls did Vlives but they were a little different. I couldn't help but feel like I knew them for years and it didn't take long for me to start and play around with them and make jokes. As the Vlive was still going on we were all on the couch busy with our own things but since I had no phone and the others were busy talking to each other or busy reading the comments.

I looked to my side where Yoongi sat and I stared and him lost in thoughts. "Jungkook? You still there?" A hand waves in front of my face snapping me back to reality. I blink a few times and see Taehyung waving his hand in front of me. Yoongi looked up once he heard Taehyung's voice and saw me staring.

"You busy thinking about something Kook-ah?" Taehyung questions me while I try to think of what to say while Yoongi just stares at us with a bored face. The next thing I know I blurt out the first thing that comes to my mind. "Yoongi-hyung would make a pretty girl!" I slap my hand over my mouth and pull my hat down to hide my eyes. The members who were talking all turn silent and look at us. Yoongi looked confused and the next moment a deep laugh comes from next to me.

"No no you are wrong little maknae! I would make the most beautiful girl! World wide gorgeous!!" I look up to see Jin giving me a flying kiss making me roll my eyes with a smile. "Yeah sure believe what you want to old lady." I could see Yoongi snicker and Jin was standing there in disbelief. "Did you just call me an old lady?!" I smirk leaning back into the couch. "I mean you did say you would make a gorgeous girl didn't you? I mean it won't make you younger" The next thing I saw was a scowling Jin and angry Jin came out. Jin started rapping his anger out and I tried to hard not to laugh since everything he said was based on things Jungkook did.

I could already see how Jungkook's face looked right as this moment. I mentally laughed but stopped when Namjoon gave me and Jin stern looks to stop. "Yah Jungkook what have we told you of calling Jin-hyung an old man" Namjoon gives me a raised eyebrow. "Well you didn't say I couldn't call him an old lady, so I did nothing wrong see?" I crossed my arms and saw Jimin and Taehyung holding in their laughter. Before Jin could say anything Yoongi started laughing out loud which cought all our attention.

"Wow I can't believe I'm saying this but Jungkook you are my favourite now!" Jimin's jaw dropped and then the whole Jin argument got forgotten and a new one began.

I beemed at Yoongi sending him a finger heart amd giggled sticking my tongue out at Jimin. Yoongi laughed again and Jimin glared at me. Namjoon just shook his head in defeat and Jin was now sulking from being called old. Jimin started arguing with Yoongi asking why I was his favourite now and Hoseok was laughing with Taehyung enjoying the scene.

I looked at Jin and started feeling bad so I stood up silently and made my way to his side but outside of the view from the camera. "Psst hyung?" Jin looked up and turned his head towards me with a small smile. "Are you really angry at me? I'm sorry I don't want you angry at me..." I played my fingers dragging my gaze to the floor. "If it makes you feel better you really never age and if you were a girl then you would be world wide gorgeous..." I smile sadly remembering Seokmi and how I always teased her like this but she always felt like she cared like a mother for all of us which made me love her more, I realised that Jin wasn't Seokmi so I don't know why I just did what I usually did with Seokmi. It made my heart hurt knowing I may have hurt Jin even if it wasn't my intention, he also gave of this warm caring aura that Seokmi gave me so I instantly felt comfortable enough to joke with him but I still had to remember that I don't know them so I may unintentionally do something wrong.

My thoughts were interrupted when a pair of warm arms wrapped around me. I was startled for a second but happily returned the hug. I looked up and saw it was Jin who was hugging me. His hug was so comforting and warm but the main thing was WHY DOES THIS MAN HAVE SUCH BROAD SHOULDERS LIKE WOWW!!

It made me feel small how large his shoulders were but I started to laugh when Jin started dramatically swaying me side to side in the hug. "Yah! Of course I'm not really mad you silly child! But I will take the compliment thank you very much! At least you can see mt true beauty~" He sang the last words making me laugh more and then he started laughing. We were both interrupted by a few 'aww's in the room.

"Aww look at how the youngest and the oldest made up~ so cute!!" Hoseok beemed his heartshaped smile and Jin rolled his eyes pulling me tighter in the hug. "Yah! Leave our moment alone you 'people who don't appreciate real beauty'!" Jimin snickered and Yoongi rolled his eyes. Taehyung tried to reply but Namjoon quickly cut him off.

"No, no more comments of each other please! It's already time to end the Vlive guys!" We all nodded and sat down again. I decided to sit on the floor for that last minutes of the live because I started getting tired, this was the most I've done in 2 weeks so I really wanted this to end soon. I started rubbing my eyes and layed my head against the couch. My eyes became droopy and I could faintly hear the guys starting to say goodbye to Armys. The next moment I closed my eyes and fell into the land of sleep.

-Seokjin pov-

"Bye bye we purple you!" The guys and I started to day goodbye and each of us got a turn to day bye to the camera. I smiled but frowned when I saw someone was missing. "Hey Jungkook hasn't said goodbye yet!" The guys all turn to me with confused faces. "What do you mean hyung he was right here-" Taehyung pointed at the empty seat on the couch and everyone looked around.

"He can't just have dissapeared! He was just here!" Jimin stares at the spot in disbelief and we all look around until Hoseok stopped and sighed in relief. "Guys I found him!" He chuckles and points to the floor. I curiously get closer to see what he is pointing at but instantly coo at the sight.

"Aww that's adorable!!" Taehyung places his hand over his heart while pouting. The rest of the guys join and see what we all.are seeing.

Jungkook was curled up into a little ball makimg him look like a child sleeping. His hat was covering a bit of his eyes and his cheeks are puffed out and he was pouting. His one hand was under his head while his other hand reaching out towards the couch. It seemed he moved while sleeping since we were sure he was closer to the couch.

Namjoon smiled at the sight and turned back to the camera saying the last goodbye since Jungkook was asleep. Once the camera was finally off we all stretched our tired limbs and yawned. The only sound that could be heard in the room was Jungkook's soft snores. "Okay guys I think I'm heading to the studio before its time to practice again." Yoongi said while tiredly waving at us. Once he was out the room Namjoon yawned and scratched his head.

"Okay guys we got 3 hours before we start practicing again so if you need to do anything before that..." Namjoon gestured to us all and I just shook my head. "I already did what I wanted today so I'm good!" I give him a nod.

"Ahh I'll take your offer Joon-hyung! I want to go out to get some snacks for later." Taehyung jumped up from where he was sitting but Jimin soon followed. "Wait for me I want to choose too!" They both run out yelling and laughing but not without a scolding from Namjoon and I.

"I think I'm going to go practice a little more before we begin later." Hoseok stands up smiling and waves at us. It was only me,Namjoon and Jungkook left. "Hyung can I leave you here with Jungkook? I want to see if we have any more news of our schedules for the next few weeks." Namjoon looks at me and I smile at him. "Sure you go ahead and I'll take Jungkook home." He raises and eyebrow at me before I shake my head.

"I think he needs more sleep, he's been acting a bit different these past weeks especially today. I think he is overworking himself so maybe some sleep will help." I look over to see the Jungkook bundle on the floor. "That is true...okay he can take rest for a little more extra while we practice later so you can take him home." Namjoon stands up brushing himself of and giving me a dimpled smile while walking out.

I walk over to Jungkook and kneel down to try and wake him up. "Psst hey wake up so that you can sleep at home..." I whisper poking his cheek earning a little frown on his face. "Come on~"

He opens his eyes slightly before puffing out his cheeks again making him look adorable. "Noo unnie I'm tired carry me please..." He whispers half asleep making me freeze. Unnie?

"I think the sleep is making you confused come on let's go okay?" I try to grab his arm making him whine. His voice started sounding a bit more lighter in his sleepy state. I frown at him trying to think. Why is he behaving so differently today?

Earlier when it was our Vlive I saw a weird hint of difference in him. I couldn't really explain it but something felt new to him. Even when he made that joke and apologized to me. He seemed to show more cuteness and softness then usual which made me want to protect me and wrap him inside bubble wrap to keep him safe. Even when I hugged him something felt different. I frown more looking at the sleeping man, why does it all feel different but at the same time not?

I sigh rubbing my head trying to ease my running thoughts when a tiny yawn comes from in front of me. I look to see Jungkook lazily wake up rubbing his sleepy eyes while still pouting. I smile at him before lightly punching his arm. "Yah finally you wake up!" He looks at me with droopy eyes and lets out a small whine.

"Unnie?" He makes grabby hands and pulls me into a hug. I freeze with wide eyes and look down at him cuddled up into my chest. I was too shocked to move and my hands hovered over his back. I could feel he returned back to sleep by his soft snoring. "What in the world just happened?"

Could Jungkook be hiding someting that has to do with his behaviour? Why would he call me unnie?

I sigh rubbing my head. Even though I have so many questions, I need to get this kid back to the dorm maybe then I can tell the guys about this...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 715 51
In which Taehyung leaves Jungkook anonymous notes Instagram/ Real life Au Started: April 26, 2019 Ended: June 30, 2019
8.2K 523 22
[박지민] ❝All of this was destined.❞ Started: 26.06.2020 Ended: 29.07.2022
167K 10.8K 20
[Jeon Jungkook + Jung Hoseok] Started: November 11th 2016 Finished: February 24th 2017
156K 6.4K 21
One intimate night with his schoolmate brought something unexpected to Taehyung's life, but knowing Jungkook was too young, he left; Not because he w...