The Phoenix Swordsman (Sword...

By Gaberox01

Y/N L/N was one of the many unfortunate people to be stuck in the tragic event of Sword Art Online where if y... More

The World of Swords
Beaters
Knight in Shining Armor
The Red-nosed Reindeer
The Black Swordsman and The Pheonix
The Murder in the Safe Zone
Illusionary Avenger
Temperature of the Heart
The Sword Dance of Black, White, and Red
The Blue Eyed Demon
Crimson Bloodthirst
Rin...
What a Coincidence
Yui's Heart
Into The Depths of Hell
The End of the World
Old World New Problems
The World of Fairies
The Meeting
Truths
The Grand Quest
Here We Go Again
I'm No Hero
Reunion
The World of Guns
Link Start!.....Again
Guns and Swords
Memories of Death
Bullet of Bullets
Death Gun
Death Chaser
To Be Strong

The Meeting Pt. 2

1.3K 26 2
By Gaberox01

The Salamander army stopped in their tracks when they saw me defending the leaders that were behind me. I drew my sword and pointed it at the red fairies gathered in formation.

U/N: I suggest you all turn around and leave. And I'm not asking.

Amongst the group, one floated down and made his presence known.

??: You must got some balls to betray your own kind kid. Tell you what, if you can survive my attacks for 30 seconds, we can talk.

U/N: Perfectly fine with me.

I activated my wings and flew up to meet him as he pulled out his sword. While I did that, I noticed two figures joining the group on the floor. One was a Spriggan and the other was another Sylph. I paid no current attention to them as I was meant to focus on my target. On my end I had an advantage as I was facing away from the sun, however the commander of the group could use that to blind me. As predicted he did just that but I moved my head out of the way and blocked the oncoming attack from his red sword. This shocked him as he thought something would have happened. I parried his attack and used my sword and made some attacks of my own. The commander seemed a bit scared as he tried to run away only for me to catch up to him in no time and delt more damage to finish him off. He was pathetic, he tried to rely on his sword which I assumed had some sort magical property to combat my skills. When I killed him, the only thing that was left was a "remain light" as what they are called. I grabbed it and returned to the group below.

U/N: Here, one dead commander.

Kasumi and there other were shocked and wide eyed on how I did that.

??: How were you able to do that?

The Cat Sith leader said

??: His sword is supposed to phase through others if it is attempted to be blocked.

U/N: All I can say is that he isn't the only one with an OP weapon. Ill be over there if you need me

They revived the general whose name was Eugene and he walked over to me.

Eugene: For being one of us, you one hell of a fighter. I never knew there was someone like you in our ranks.

U/N: Well I'm very well known for being full of surprises. Does this mean you'll retreat.

He considers it for a moment.

Eugene: Well with your skills, you just might be a one man army. Alright, we'll fall back for now. I want a rematch with you though at some point in the future.

I smirked.

U/N: Your on.

We gave each other a fist pump and the army of Salamanders left. During our chat, the newly arrived Sylph and Spriggan explained the situation to the leaders. I seemed to get back to them as the were finishing their story.

Sylph Leader: I see. I could tell there was something off about Sigurd's attitude recently. He seemed irritated.

??: Irritated about what?

Sylph Leader: My guess is that he was not happy about they things were. And in terms of power, we were falling behind the Salamanders. To a man like Sigurd, power is very important to the point where he craves it.

??: Okay, but why would he turn to a spy for the Salamanders?

Sylph: Leader: I don't think you've heard about the new 5.0 update set to be released soon. There putting in a kind of reincarnation system.

??: No way.

Sylph Leader: I'm sure Mortimer made him a offer that he couldn't refuse. 'Bring us the head of your leader, and we'll reincarnate you into a salamander.'

??: So what now Sakuya?

The Sylph Leader, Sakuya now from what I heard, thought about her next options. She then turns to the Cat Sith Leader.

Sakuya: Rue, have you raised our dark-magic skill recently?

The Cat Sith nodded and her ears twitched.

Sakuya: Open a moonlight mirror to Sigurd.

I now stood away from them so they can handle their business which wasn't mine, though Kasumi came over to talk.

Kasumi: How was your sword able to block Eugene's?

U/N: It's a special ability of my sword. It allows the user to basically disable any magic type things when it come in contact with any enemy or weapon. Thats how I was able to quickly beat him, not only that he depends on that sword too much that he never expected something like that to happen.

She stares in awe.

Kasumi: Man, you really are something else.

I chuckled.

Sakuya: I guess we should be thanking you whoever you are.

U/N: I go by a name but friends can call me Kai.

Sakuya: Well Kai, you arrived to save us in time. We appreciate your help.

U/N: Anything to help

Rue: Hey handsome, are you a Salamander renegade.

How she commented about me meant that my mask was covering one of my eyes. I sighed and pulled off the hood to reveal my white and red hair.

U/N: Of course, never was a fan of the Salamander. I just like the color red.

??: You remind me of one of my friends.

I held my breath for a second. I gotta change the subject, then I felt someone hug my arm. I look down and it was Rue, the Cat Sith Leader.

Rue: Well for a renegade, your pretty strong handsome. your like the MVP of the Salamanders, a secret weapon.

U/N: Nah, I'm just your friendly Alfhiem mercenary.

She starts laughing at that reply. She then squeeze's my arm against her more.

Rue: I like the wandering type. If your not busy, why don't you be a mercenary for the Cat Sith? You'll get three meals a day, plus snacks, and a nap.

Then I felt my other arm being hugged and it was Sakuya. I tried my best to not look at their lower parts.

Sakuya: Kai, was it? I was thinking you and I could get to know each other a little bit. I know a cute little pub in Sylvain.

Rue: Hey, thats not fair Sakuya! Your totally seducing him with those.

Sakuya: Your one to talk Rue. If you were hugging him any tighter he'd be wearing you.

I sighed.

U/N: Look you two. As much as I'd appreciate the offer, I need to get to the world tree.

Sakuya: Oh? I see. That's a shame. Are you going there for sightseeing?

U/N: Actually I want to try and get to the top of it. I was going to meet a friend there.

??: So you are also going there huh. Me and Leafa here are planning on going too. You can join us if you'd like. I'm Kirito by the way.

U/N: Nice to meet you Kirito. And sure, if you don't mind me and Kasumi here accompanying you.

Kirito: Not at all.

Sakuya: So your also going Leafa.

Leafa: Yeah, I'm leaving the Sylphs. Or planning to anyway. But I want to return to Sylvain at some point, I just don't know when.

Sakuya: That alright, I understand. Kai, you should stop by sometime. Sylvain would be glad to have you.

Rue: And stop by my place on the way too. We'll throw you a party.

I smiled at their requests.

U/N: Alright. I'll come visit.

---Time-Skip---

Both the leaders went back to officially completing the meeting and they were about to leave.

Sakuya: We once again thank you Kai for stopping the Salamanders, if you didn't get here in time, the Salamander would become even more powerful. I'd like to pay you back somehow.

U/N: Please it was nothing. I need to make up for somethings anyway, so this was the perfect way to do it.

Leafa: Hey Sakuya, Alicia. Wasn't this meeting meant to form an alliance to make a try at the world tree?

Sakuya: Ultimately, that was the goal in mind.

Leafa: If your okay with it. We'd like to accompany you. Though we are kind of in a hurry to get there.

The leaders looked at each other and nodded.

Sakuya: I have no objections, actually we'd love to have you with us, Kai and Kasumi included. But why are you in a hurry?

Kirito: She isn't the one in a hurry. I am. I think someone I know is up there. waiting for me.

He must have been referring to Asuna. Sakuya hummed.

Sakuya: Is it Oberon the Fairy King?

Kirito: No I don't think so. It's someone that I can't reach in the real world. But in here I might be able to.

Rue: We wanna help. But storming the tree is going to take time to set up. We gotta get the raiding party set up and stuff. And that will take us a couple of days.

Kirito: I see. Nevermind, I don't want to raid the tree like you. I wanna get to the base of it as soon as possible. So it's cool, we'll figure it out.

U/N: Oh that reminds me.

I pulled down my menu and brought out a bag of coins that will be more than enough for their groups.

U/N: If you want, you can use this to help fund your new gear for your raid.

She tries to grab the bag with one hand to look cool but nearly drops it. And after handling it with two hands she was amazed on what was inside.

Rue: Sakuya, look!

She also takes a look in the bag.

Sakuya: What! 250,000 - mithril Yuld pieces! You don't want this, you could build a castle on prime land with this.

U/N: Nah, it's yours. I have no use of it.

Rue: Your so awesome. With this bag of loot, we have more than enough for new gear.

Sakuya: We'll get ready as soon as possible and message all of you went we're ready okay?

U/N: Yeah, you got it.

After all was said and done the leaders all left, leaving just the four of us.

Kasumi: So 'Kai'? You mind telling me what that was with them clinging on to you like that?

U/N: What do you mean?

Yui: What she means is when they we next to you, your heart rate increased.

I looked at Yui who was in a fairy like form sitting on Kirito's shoulder. I knew that she'll be able to see right through my little disguise so I made a little gesture to remain quiet about it. She was smart to understand it.

U/N: Well, I'm a guy. And usually thats what happens when girls can get too close.

Kasumi: Well what about me? I'm a girl. 

U/N: Your easy to get along with. Besides did you even see the way they were hugging me?

Kasumi: Well yeah but seriously.

Leafa: Hey you two, I think we are getting of track.

Kirito activated his wing and started to fly away.

Kirito: I agree. We still have a little ways to go to get to Arun before the sun sets.

U/N: Well then. lets go.

I said and the three of us activated our wings and flew away with Kirito.

---Time-Skip---

It was dark after we reached Arun and we were all amazed at the beautiful sight of the city.

Leafa: Kirito, Kasumi, Yui, and Kai. Welcome to Arun.

Looking around there were so many lights to count.

Kirito: This place is so big.

Yui: I've never been to a city this big before.

Leafa: Me neither.

Kasumi: I second that.

Leafa: It's said that this is the largest city in all of Alfhiem. In the center of all things.

There was then an alarm in the sky and an announcement came on.

System: The server will be down today, January 22nd, from 4:00 AM to 3:00 PM for scheduled maintenance. We ask that all players log out 10 minutes in advance and no later. Thank you.

Leafa yawns and stretches'.

Leafa: I guess thats it for today. We should find an Inn and log out for the day.

Kirito: Sure.

U/N: I still have enough money for a good Inn to stay at.

Leafa: Okay. Yui do you know where the closest Inn is?

The little fairy thinks for a moment and then points in a certain direction.

Yui: That way.

Kirito: Alright lets go.

He says unannounced and starts walking. We all follow suit and get to the Inn that Yui point us to. After that We all log out.

---END---

A/N: So...... My dumbness forgot to post this update, and I'm writing this note when I just woke at 2 in the morning, apologies and enjoy the chapter. And...

A sneak peek   ||||_O

------------------------------------------------

I followed Kirito up into the sky at a quick pace leaving both Leafa and Kasumi behind.

U/N: Kirito wait! Your going to hit the barrier!

He then slams into the barrier crying out to Asuna as well as Yui. I grab his shoulder and with rage, he punches me in the face breaking my mask.

U/N: Kirito. Your not going to be able to save Asuna if your not in your right mind.

He stops hitting the barrier and looks at me wide eyed. Shit, I said her name.

Kirito: How do you know her name?

U/N: Trust me when I say that I've known you for a while....

I guess the cat was out of the bag.

U/N: Black Swordsman.

Kirito: U-U/N?

I look down.

U/N: It's been awhile. Friend.

-----------------------------------------------

Word Count: 2146.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652K 20.7K 41
တရားဝင် ပိုဆိုင်ခွင့်ရဖို့ ကြိုးစားမိရုံ လေးပါ. လိမ်ညာပြီး အပိုင်ယူမိတဲ့ အတွက်... ...မ ကို မမုန်းလိုက်ပါနဲ့....
236K 15.4K 78
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
946K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
859K 45.5K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...