𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐫✔️

Mushwrites

*UNDER EDITING When they have get into a forced Marriage for some causes, how their life turned up side down... Еще

NEW START
• Aesthetics •
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
𝟐1
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
47
48
49
50
51
52
• EPILOGUE •

24

16.6K 1.1K 150
Mushwrites

Please readers atleast vote and comment. Ignore the mistake if any!!

Zaviyaar came back in his room after a while, and saw Aayat already slept, He stared at her his lips curved into smile seeing her sleeping like a baby.

He walked towards her, and caressed her head softly, then covered her properly with the duvet, he removed his shirt and slept on his side, placing a pillow between them, and turned off the lamp.

Zaviyaar opened his eyes in the middle of the night, because Aayat was shifting a lot, he turned to look at her, found the frown on her face, and she moved her leg. He realised she must be feeling cramps in her feet.

He checked her foot removing the duvet just from her legs, and got worried seeing her foot still swollen, he looked at time it was 4 in the morning he got up from his bed.

As soon as he walked inside the kitchen, he got confused seeing Eshal their, he cleared his throat Eshal turned to look at him and got surprised and scared.

"What are you doing here?" Both spoke at the same time, Eshal giggled and moved near to him with the water bottle in her hand.

"I was thirsty so came here to get some water, you?" She told him and then asked him, sipping the water

"I just came here to get some ice, Aayat is not feeling good, Even her swelling didn't reduced" He replied with concern all written on his face, Even Eshal got worried, and followed him to his room.

"I'll massage her foot with the ointment then covered it with a bandage or cloth, then you can put the ice above it" Eshal advised him after examining her foot.

"I'll do whatever you said, you just go and sleep you must be tried from the wedding too" Zaviyaar advised her casually, Eshal looked at him being surprised, he raised his brows at her gaze she nodded her head then she got up to leave.

"Zaviyaar you are really sweet and caring , I'm happy that Aayat got a husband like you" Eshal told him sincerely with a smile as she stopped at that door, Zaviyaar just repaid the smile, she left wishing him night.

Zaviyaar took the balm and bandage from drawer, he first placed the pillow under her foot, and applied little cream on her foot and massage it slowly, he glance at her to see the frowns disappearing, he smiled looking at her, then bandage her foot properly and placed the ice bag on her foot.

He was staring at her, like finally she's sleepy peacefully, he didn't realised when he felt drowsy and tired sleep took over him.

~

Aayat opened her eyes slowly, feeling right ,and proceeded to get up, but felt restricted, she looked down to get surprised.

Zaviyaar was sleeping on his stomach, his head was on her abdomen, his arm encircled around her waist. She got bewilder first at his position then she glance at her foot, She sighed in disbelief.

"Why are you so good Zavi, Sometimes I feel I'm not good enough for you " She whispered placing her hand on his brown hair and ruffled them slowly with a smile.

Then she slowly removed his head slowly placing it on the pillow beside her stomach, and removed his hand carefully too, Se got up and stretched her arms, she didn't felt any pain in her foot.

She covered him with a duvet properly before going inside the washroom, She came out after 20 minutes freshly bathed and dressed in shiny sky blue dress, paired with pink duppata.

She dried her hair and wrapped them up in a high ponytail, then she wore her ring, which Zaviyaar made her wear it, and she didn't took out it from her finger, applying pink lip balm she was ready, nose pin was already fixed on her nose. Completing her look beautiful.

Her eyes went to Zaviyaar, and her lips curved into a smile seeing him sleeping like a baby, with his lips parted a little, his hair falling on his forehead, she didn't took eyes off him, Finding him attractive while he's sleeping too.

She shook her head and went out of the room, before taking out his clothes for him, and his all necessary stuff.

~

"Good morning Baba" Aayat cheerfully spoke wishing her father, placing her arms around his neck  from behind, he held her and and drop and kiss on her hand making her smile.

"Good morning to you too papa" She wished her father in law too in same tone side hugging him and sat beside him, and he dropped a kiss on her head.

"How's your foot baby"

"Is you foot okay now"

Both of them said in unison, Aayat giggled, and nodded her head in yes looking at both of them, Jannat and Ayesha were smiling seeing this, as they both reached close to them and placed the breakfast on table.

"Where is Zaviyaar?" Ayesha asked her sitting besides her husband before checking her foot.

"He's sleeping" Aayat replied casually, taking the mug of tea which Jannat passed her smilingly.

"Is he okay, he doesn't sleep this late" Jannat said getting worried for her son. 

"Relax mumma he is fine, just he slept late last night that's it" Aayat gave answer assuring her taking a sip of her tea. 

"Aisa kya karahe thay Poori raat ke abhi tak sorahe Hain wou" Zahaan let out teasingly walking in, and sat beside her before checking her foot, Aayat rolled her eyes the way everyone is checking her foot ever now like she got fractured or something.

[What was he's doing all night that he's still sleeping ]

"By the way, I might have an idea why Eshal and saad are late, so just curious you know " Zahaan said casually Aayat just enlarged her eyes hearing, she looked at elders, Rayan and usman were talking to Eachother, and Jannat and Ayesha were staring her with a grin , She looked down nervously, and palmed her face.

"We are not late you idiot" Saad replied as he came down with Eshal, he slap the back of his head he whined, rubbing his head and glared at him.

"you look beautiful Eshal" Ayesha complimented her, seeing her dressed in a beautiful embroidered dress with light makeup and simple jewellery.she's absolutely looking a new bride,

"Yes this colour is suiting you" Jannat said that too, Eshal thanked them with a sweet smile.

"I so wish Aayat also start getting dressed like you" Ayesha said looking at her daughter hopefully ,who just rolled her eyes, she wanted her daughter too wear this beautiful embroidered dress and behave like a bride.

"Mom she's married so that's why she's is dressed like this" Aayat replied casually staring at Eshal giving her a reason.

"So are you Aayat" Ayesha reminded her, Aayat sighed and placed her head on Zahaan's shoulder as tired of her words he was sitting beside her.

"Stop forcing her Ayesha, she will wear whatever she like, she still look like a princess in this dress " Her father responded taking her side, Aayat give him a flying kiss he chuckled at her adorable baby. 

"You both always team up together against me" Ayesha complained looking at the duo while rest of them just smiled.

~

Zaviyaar woke up from his beauty sleep, he rubbed his eyes and realised Aayat is missing, he looked at the time, he get up from bed and looked at the couch where Aayat had keep his clothes. He frowned, then realising it he smiled, as he liked it

"So wifey is at her work now" he murmured taking his clothes and walking inside the washroom.

He came down from stairs rolling the sleeves of his light blue shirt, which he paired up with white jeans.

"Good morning Everyone" He wished them sweetly and walked inside the kitchen Making everyone confused.

"Did bhai lost his brain somewhere" Zahaan commented earning a slap on his back from him as he come back from kitchen and heard him.

"Move you idiot" Zaviyaar ordered him, Zahaan made a bad face before getting up shifting beside Saad and Zaviyaar sat beside Aayat, Everyone noticed the ice bag in his hand and smiled, at the same time Aayat breathed in annoyance.

"Zavi, I'm fine now I don't need this please" She requested getting annoyed as Zaviyaar took her leg and placed it on his thighs casually.

"Just for some hours place it, then you'll be completely fine, and you can enjoy the reception without any problem" He illustrated putting in the ice on her foot, she shrieked finding it cold.

"Zaviyaar have your breakfast first," She reminded him he nodded his head but still busy treating her foot, Aayat sighed and held the bite of his favourite omelette infront his lips.

He stared at her and she gesture him to eat, he opened his mouth and she feed him the bite, Their eyes locked with each other, others smiled at them but didn't said anything so they don't get uncomfortable.

Zaviyaar then asked her to complete his breakfast, Aayat nodded and Zaviyaar then began to eat his food still her leg on his lap.

"It's good that you all are here, I wanted to tell you guys I'm going back London tomorrow" Zaviyaar informed them casually sipping his coffee, but stopped when he felt everyone's gaze and the suddenly atmosphere turned gloomy. 

"I thought you are finally living with us" Jannat said with a sadned expression on his face Zaviyaar pressed his lips together seeing her faces.

"Mama i told you I'm just here for the wedding, and it's done now i have to go back, i have too much important work lined up" He told them even groping ominous about it too, but he can't neglect his work too.

While Aayat was just wriggling with his fingers nervously with the thought is he leaving her alone again.

"Why can't you just shift here with us Zaviyaar" His father proclaimed looking at him at his stiff tone.

"Dad it's not easy you know, shifting all my businesses it too difficult, it will take a year or 2. Even I want to live with you guys, so i have to shift my all business here first I can't just leave it in between ." He clarified them his points, they nodded understanding his words.

"You are taking Aayat with you right?" Jannat asked him looking at him hopefully .

"Obviously she's is coming with me, Is dafa isko ko chor ke nai jasakta " He said and peeking at her and held her hand softly caressed it with his thumb, making her relief.

[I can't leave her this time]

"But how can I just shift with you? What about my job? And visa" She asked him as she thought about it she had her career here too.

"You don't have to worry about that, i have handle it, and about your job, fariyal also work in one of the best hospitals, she just showed them you degree and they were impressed, and want you to join whenever you want" Zaviyaar clarified and gaped at her proudly, Aayat got perplexed at his words.

"How did you get my degree?" She asked him raising her brows, and Zaviyaar pointed at Ayesha, she shrugged her shoulders proudly Aayat shook her head in disbelief at this duo.

"Anyway just pack your bags, just take only important stuff, about your clothes & all you can buy it over there too" Zaviyaar advised her munching his breakfast Aayat bounced her head in yes getting enthusiastic.

"Saad can't we go with them too please" Eshal exclaimed getting excited and looked at him for answer.

"No I have a lot cases to handle, beacuse of our wedding i just postpone it I'm too busy" Saad told her the reason,

"Don't feel bad, fine we'll go after 2 weeks okay" He told her seeing her sad face Eshal nodded with a smile side hugged him.

"Bhai Mujhe saath le chalo, Mein bore hojaunga yahan, Kis ko tang karuga Mein phir" Zahaan requested making a baby face eyeing at Aayat earning a deathly glare from  her.

[Take me with you bro, I'll be bored without here whom I'll tease then]

"Yes Zavi take him with you and teach this duffer some business" His father taunted him Zahaan bodded his head agreeing to his father for the first Time.

"All the flights are full, why don't you come with Eshal and Saad," Zaviyaar advised him, Zahaan made a bad face but then agreed to him.

"Why aren't you guys aren't getting ready, did you forget reception is at 5 in the evening" Saad's mother come to them with shopping bags in her hand followed by Eshal's mom, as they both went out to buy some gifts for groom and bride.

"Yeah we were thinking we have still some time, why don't we let Eshal cook a sweet dish, it's tradition" Jannat said looking at them, Eshal gulped the water nervously looking at them, as she don't know how to cook and eyed Aayat pressed her lips to control he laugh, earning a glare from her.

"Aayat even you can cook even you are a new bride too" Jannat said getting eager, about it Aayat nodded her head in yes. Eshal sighed in relief hearing her Aayatp giggled at her comprehension.  

"Why she have to cook, let her rest" Zaviyaar denied peeking at them, Aayat frowned.

"Zaviyaar I am fine please let me cook" I'm tired of sitting now" She complained making a cute pout, Zaviyaar sighed and agreed unwantedly.

Show some love guys do vote and commentif you want next chapter quickly.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

30.8K 2.6K 60
Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome to my Thrid FF.. ' What's our Relation? ' Soo.. what is our relation?? A writer and reader relation?? Or frie...
Closer hasan bushra

Духовные

57.2K 2.2K 36
His words make my heart breaks into million pieces but I can't let him walk over me as always I have to speak. "Zayn your not only one who is force...
Love and Lies Bitsy

Художественная проза

42.2K 3.2K 31
**SPIN OFF OF MARRIED TO MY BEST FRIEND** LOVE...The feeling that makes you feel complete. And once blessed with it, you do everything to cherish it...
It has always been you! shehwarali

Любовные романы

14K 769 33
"...Don't show that you cared about my happiness, when you actually didn't. I doubt if you ever truly did care." I whispered the last part menacingly...