π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™π™€π™ƒπ™€π™‰π™Žπ™„π™Šπ™‰...

By illiny

"some won't have the least comprehension of what I'm trying to do" "you can talk?!!" ========== Who would hav... More

- π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™π™€π™ƒπ™€π™‰π™Žπ™„π™Šπ™‰ -
-red-
-merlot-
-scarlet-
-crimson-
-carmine-
-vermilion-
-cherry-
-maroon-
-imperial-
-sangria-
-blush-
-coral-
-burgundy-
-ruby-
-currant-
-candy-
-tart-
-brick-
-desire-
-ferrari-
-lipstick-
-garnet-
-persian-
-rose-
-watermelon-
-hibiscus-
-pastel-
-π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™π™€π™ƒπ™€π™‰π™Žπ™„π™Šπ™‰-
-amaranth-
-indian-
-shiraz-
-raspberry-
-cerise-
-cranberry-
-fuchsia-
-salmon-
-rufous-
An explanation
-chilli-
-venetian-
-carnelian-
-electric-
-mahogany-
-flame-
-tomato-
-poppy-
-madder-
-π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™π™€π™ƒπ™€π™‰π™Žπ™„π™Šπ™‰ 0.3-
-dark red-
-true red-
-cinnabar-
-lava-
-prismatic-
-falu-
-upsdell-
-cadmium-
-comprehension 0.4-
-prismatic-
-blood-
-bittersweet-
-end-

-special episode 1-

3.3K 231 72
By illiny

Y/n Kang

rocks.

==========

The group of five were walking mindlessly through the crowd, while two adults were tailing them from behind, one video'ing every little moment while the other was actually doing their job and supervising the 5 children in front of him...until he wasn't. One moment the group of 5 were right in front of his eyes and the moment he turned around for a second, the moment he turned back, the group of teenagers seemed to have disappeared.

Or more accurately, you were being dragged by Subin and Jiwoo to random food and game stalls, both a little too excited for your liking. Now, you might ask, how on earth did you get yourself into this situation? Don't you worry! For Ms. Author is here! Let's rewind time to a few days ago, shall we?

==========

As if it were a routine for you, here you were admiring the cats as they ate from their bowls prepared by non other than Jiwoo himself. That's right, what better way to spend your weekend than at Jiwoo's house. No no, don't misunderstand. You weren't the only one there. Infact, the whole friend group was here. How exciting!!

As usual, Subin and Jisuk were bickering about something stupid, Jiwoo trying to be the middleman, and Wooin just sighing as he questioned how on earth did he befriended these idiots...minus Jiwoo. Jiwoo was the exception. 

"I'm going to call Mr Park again! I'm telling him you're bullying someone weak and fragile again!" Jisuk threatened, pulling out his phone.

"What?! Hey! You can't do that everytime! Stop it!" Subin exclaimed, swinging her leg towards the boy. And so, began the game of cat and mouse. 

'...can't they take their petty fights outside??' you sighed, shaking your head in disappointment. 

You were pretty sure you heard Seongha sighing on the other side of the line. Poor him. How does he even manage? 

However, all chaos came to an end when Jisuk slipped on a flyer coincidentally lying on the floor. Well, serves him right. Subin was laughing at him, Jiwoo was panicking, Wooin was trying his best to hide his laughter, and you only scoffed at this idiotic scene as you sneakily took a photo.

"Oi, why do you have trash just lying around in your ho- what's this?" The boy cut himself off as he read the contents of the colourful flyer. Just as he was about to read the bold title on the flyer, the piece of paper was snatched away aggressively.

"Oh! What's that? Let me have a look!" the culprit, Subin, grabbed the paper away from the other boy as she read the contents of the flyer. "Hey look! It says there's going to be a festival soon...next week?" the girl continued eyeing the colourful piece of paper.

"Oh yeah! Our neighbourhood does this small event every year to..." Jiwoo started explaining the details about the festival, which only brought you to your next question.

'...since when? and what do you even do? and most importantly, wtf is a festival?'

"Why? Are you interested in going?" Jiwoo asked, curious.

For a moment, Subin's eyes sparkled in excitement. However, just before she was about to reply, she was cut off by non other than Jisuk Yoo. "I-"

"Psh! No way! I'm way to busy for some stupid carnival.. Plus, these festivals are for children!" The boy said, putting his hands behind his head, as if in a relaxing pose. The  short moment of excitement immediately cut short.

"Tch, yeah... who would have time for this kind of stuff..." the more words she spat out, the more she regretted saying those words. Darn it! She really wanted to go, but her damn ego was in the way! Curse you Jisuk! This was all his fault.

"I mean, if you wanted to go, Jiwoo, I have no problem going with you. I don't have anything planned next week anyway," This time it was Wooin who raised his hand to speak. Usually for Jiwoo, he'd only watch as the other kids his age run around with their friends or family to try out different kinds of games and food..He was left alone. Those were one of the moments that made him truely feel like he was alone. But now, he has his little friend group. Though two of them refused to go, just the thought of going to the festival with his dear friends had already cheered him up.

At least Jiwoo knew what a festival was...

You look at the group of four in front of you. Lost, curious, confused... yeah, all that. This poor child had no idea what a festival looks like or feels like. Yeah sure, you knew the dictionary meaning of the said word, but otherwise, you had no clue.

'i have no clue what they are talking about? is the festival some kind of ritual..?' 

"Really?! That's great! Y/n, how about you...do you want to come along?" Jiwoo asked, your confused state still going unnoticed by him.

For a moment, the whole living room was silent, everyone awaiting for your reply. Taking a moment to think, you pondered over the right words to reject. You really didn't want to attend a ritual... you promised Hyun not to do anything shady.

"As much as I always follow you around Jiwoo... I really do not want to associate myself with weirdos and I honestly promised Hyun I won't participate in anything shady..." The group of four looked at you in confusion. What in the world were you talking about?

"...Y/n what shady activity are you talking about? What do you think happens at a festival?" Subin was the one who asked cautiously. She was really hoping you weren't going to say what she was hoping you wouldn't say.

"A ritual to awaken the spirits if the dead... And eventually use our bodies as sacrifice." In all honesty, the monotonous voice of the mobile device did not help your situation at all. Just as the sentence came to an end, Jisuk bursted out in laughter. Jiwoo was concerned, Kayden silently snickering to himself about how stupid this kid was, Subin was a little nicer and at least tried to control her laughter... and Wooin... this boy was just confused as to how you came to that conclusion, despite the fact that you aced your exams every time. 

"Y/n... do you really not know what a festival is?" Jiwoo asked, slightly concerned for your lack of childhood...well he really wasn't one to talk but you seriously lack some childhood memories.

"Oh you poor child! We can't just let this slide can we? We're going to that festival next week! Jiwoo! We're going with you as well!" Subin invited both herself and you, for a moment forgetting Jisuk was there as well.

"What do you mean we?"

"Well, if you're really too busy then just don't go! It's fine!" Subin waved him off as if it were a small problem, hugging your side as she paid no mind to the boy.

==========

And that brings us to our current situation. Both Subin and Jiwoo were dragging you to different food stalls and game booths, as Wooin quietly followed quickly behind, ocassionally suggesting different game booths and street food to try.

...And the four of you had no idea why Jisuk was there as well. 

Well, he said that you guys needed adult supervision so he had Inhyuk to follow along, "so naturally, I have to follow as well!" was what the boy said, despite it not making sense... no one bothered to make a comment about it.

Well, nevermind him! You were currently having the time of your life being dragged to each and every stall both Subin and Jiwoo could see... If you couldn't tell, the author was being sarcastic.

"They're growing up so fast!"

"Please put your phone away, we're supposed to be supervising them...not this," Seongha deadpanned, looking away from the distracted man next to him.  Why was he there anyway?

'someone had to be the responsible adult...' and someone also had to be the designated driver, and clearly Inhyuk had his hands busy with capturing every moment of this wonderful memory. So who else could be better for this role other than Seongha himself? Hyun?... Yeah no.

==========

Who knew you had a knack for these games, sure most of them were scams... but for some reason the group of teenagers would find you winning every game at every booth. Like... was that even possible? One moment you were holding the toy rifle, aiming for the target and the next, you were already holding the grand prize.

But for some reason, it sucked. Sure you were extremely gleeful at the unnatural amounts of prizes, but you had to control yourself from exclaiming in excitement...or even curse when someone bumped into you.

But despite not being able to express your excitement out loud, you were pretty sure your friends had already done that for you.

"That game was rigged, I'm telling you!" Jisuk complained, the short memory of his loss replayed in his mind.

"Pfft-! Rigged? Please, if it was really rigged then how did Y/n here win the grand prize so easily?! Admit it! You just suck at these games!" Subin had a special ability. The ability to rub salt into Jisuk's wounds any chance she gets.

And now, the group of teenagers were heading to the ticket redemption counter. Apparently, you earned quite a number of tickets- No. Scratch that, it was more than "quite a number". It was a lot more.

The salty boy wouldn't admit it, but you were sure much better than him at these games. Subin was proud as heck! Now she she has blackmail against Jisuk, thanks to you. Both Jiwoo and Wooin were just star-struck. How in the world were you so good at these games despite this being your first time going to a festival.

"Hi. This is the ticket redemption counter, how may I help you this fine evening." The man's monotonous tone really showed that he didn't want to be there. He seemed bored, tired... Just tired of life...

Dumping the pile of tickets onto the counter, you took a step back as you looked back at the man at the counter, who was looking down at the mountain of tickets more than he was supposed to.

"Oh wow..."

"I know right, that was my exact reaction to the amount of tickets she won! Unbelievable!" try to guess who said that... the author would love to read your comments.

"You have enough tickets to exchange it with 4 tiaras or one small gameboy, take your pick." The man said, putting both choices on the counter in front of you. You took a good one minute to ponder over which prize you wanted...

Then, you stretched your hand out for the tiaras. And as the author, I put down my phone as I realised how ridiculous this sounds, and took the rest of the day off.

The man mentally questioned your choices but knew better than to judge you outwardly. Yeah, he'll just keep his thoughts to himself. You turned around to your friends with the head accessories in your arms.

"Oh. My. God. You got tiaras?! Can I have one? I've always wanted to look like a bad!ss princess!"

"Are these for us? Y/n, you didn't have to! Alright fine, if you insist. I'll wear it!"

Both Subin and Jiwoo willingly took the tiaras from your person and put them on their heads, sure they look ridiculously embarrassing right now, but in all honestly all that embarrassment was worth it as long as they would get to see that gleeful smile of yours. As long as you enjoyed yourself, that was what mattered most to them. I mean, that was the main point of going there anyway.

You turned to your left, both Wooin and Jisuk stood there, one confused and one was subtly pouting. Walking over to the both of them with one tiara in each hand, you extended one hand out to Wooin, hoping he would take it.

Though it look a little more pleading than the other two, the boy still took the plastic accessory and nontheless put it on his own head. Well, he guessed it was worth it if he knew you enjoyed yourself.

Now, all that's left is Jis-

"Why are you looking at me like that? If you think you can make me wear that weird thing, you're 100% wrong! Hey! What do you think you-" The boy was cut off when he felt something light atop his head.

Oh, and you were much closer to his face than usual. 

"Oi, you're too-" Once again, before the boy could finish his sentence, he was cut off as you whispered to him.

"Pretty," You whispered, grinning happily at the tiara on top of his head.

And for the rest of the day, the four teenagers could be seen wearing their tiaras everywhere the group of 5 went.

==========

You stayed until the end, and now the five of you were lining up like little children waiting for their turn to alight the vehicle, and neither of them ... Subin went on first, followed by Jiwoo then you and Wooin. And right at the back of the line, was Jisuk, muttering incoherent words under his breath. ( He was saying something along the lines of "if Y/n says I'm a pretty princess, then I am a pretty princess.)

And now, during the drive back to Jiwoo's house, the five teenagers were already asleep. Whether they were leaning against each other or holding hands, either way it would be a shame not to take a photo of this particular scene.

And none of the teenagers knew this, but the videos and photos from that day, were shared to the chairwoman, Seongha, and of course, Hyun Kang.

What an amazing cat adventure. Ever since that day, the tiaras the 4 friends had gotten were kept and treasured each in their own way. (I don't know why, but I see either Subin or Jisuk putting the tiara in a showcase under a red cushion...I just see it and I don't even know why)

==========

TO MORE ADVVENTURES WITH YOU!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 630 11
ᴊᴜsα΄› ɒᴇᴛ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡ sᴛᴏʀʏ.. ʏᴏᴜ ᴑᴏɴ'α΄› ʀᴇɒʀᴇᴛ ɒᴜʏs (sᴍΙͺΚŸα΄‡)
79.5K 3.5K 48
When two souls fall in love, theres nothing else but the yearning to be close to the other. Soulmates do not have Calendars or clocks, nor do they un...
93.8K 2.5K 14
(maybe updating) - The last thing on little Y/n's bucket list was to wake up in a place other than home yet she still fell down the rabbit hole and f...
22.7K 489 9
An unexpected injury causes Xiao Nai to meet Bei Weiwei sooner than originally planned.