My Love: Angel and Devil (bxb)

By MAH200118

Danny has a perfect life with great family and friends. Whereas James, who is soon to be alpha and waiting fo... More

Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 1

1.4K 23 1
By MAH200118

Danny

Start of the week which means Monday. A living hell of a day for any highschool student, cherry on the cake, a new year of high school. I always think, why students need to go through these hell like studies and not just have fun for our whole life.

Dringgggg.... (Alarm clock)

"Uhh! My first and everlasting enemy". It was 7:30. "Oh shit, I wil be late on my first day". Danny got up from his bed went to bathroom did his work then dressed up wearing black and grey checked shirt with blue skinny fit stretchable jeans and lastly his white sneakers. He styled his hair in a style brushed way. He ran downstairs and went to kitchen where his mom was cooking pancakes and dad was on laptop doing some work. His little sister Laila who is 14 yrs old was playing on her phone.
"Danny first eat your breakfast and then go outside". "But mom, I am late for school". "No, first eat then go". "Ohk". Danny then sits in one of the vacant stool and ate pancake, after finishing it he kissed his mom, dad and sister. "Bye everyone. Love you". Danny said after going out of the house. "Bye dear" his mom and dad said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 6.3K 6
#Book 1 Jasper never thought he would be able to gain happiness in his life.All he has gone through is pain and sadness.He lost his parents when roug...
10.5M 381K 41
Quiet and anxious, Myles is a bundle of nerves entering his sophomore year of high school after being homeschooled for years. With his supportive, ol...
18.6K 727 25
(BxB) The Alpha of the pack was merciless, and didn't need anyone. After their mate was killed, they seeked revenge on everyone. But what happens whe...
1.5M 56.3K 57
Cover by @Doberman21 Danny McArthur is a 17yr old Secondary School senior who identifies as an Omega where Secondary genders are common place. Alphas...