' You're my superstar, sweeth...

By searchingforstarz

You and Gregory unexpectedly meet when things begin happening and love begins to bloom, like a spring flower... More

The beginning, but to what?
The beginning to this..
settle in, love.
fill the imagination..
knowledge is underrated.
welcome to our future.
The park.
The fight.
annoyance.
Secrets.
HAPPY LATE NEW YEAR

My first authors note

316 8 0
By searchingforstarz

Hello, whoever's reading this!! So this book was mainly for fun, but it surprisingly kinda took off ig?? Idk but it was really fun to make and I hope whoever has seen this enjoys it. It's been extremely fun to write and read myself!! I have some ideas for the future on what I'll write, after this I might write a Ranboo x reader, or something mcyt related. I also might write a story that I made up myself, for fun. Personally I do write lots of mini-books in journals I find. Just a small hobby I enjoy! Anyways, thank you to whoever reads this for getting this book at #26 on fnafsecuritybreach, it is highly appreciated. Love you all!!

Also small note, the 4 people who steady star my chapters, I especially love you guys 💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 76 5
Just before the events of Episode 3 Anakin Skywalker finds a set of Holotapes in her and Padme's Apartment that can tell them the future, with the kn...
943K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
11.5K 199 110
The Empire has not had a new Omega military post for five years. The delicate and soft Omegas are obviously not suitable for the tough military syste...
5.7K 503 7
Jimin is the most beautiful person Jungkook has ever met, he's so sweet, freeing, and delicate. And the two click so well. Jungkook finds adoring Ji...