Biology - A/B/O | l.s.

By IAdoreWalls

Harry is an omega, who has a crush on his biology professor Mr. Tomlinson, who happened to be an alpha. What... More

Professor
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98 - sad
Epilogue - sad
98 - happy
Epilogue - happy
Final note

36

3.5K 121 30
By IAdoreWalls

Tuesday morning was pretty much the same as monday one, not that much chaotic though.

"Have a great day." Louis said when I was about to leave his car.

"You too." I smiled, closing the door, making my way towards the school.

•••
"Hey, H!" Zayn greeted, throwing his bag on the surface of our desk.
"Hey." I smiled.

"How was it yesterday?"
"Good. It's correct, I am really expecting a baby." Zayn embraced me in a quick hug.

"We been knew." he said.
"Hey!" I smiled in amusement.
"We also had some ice cream and- we had a date night." I bit my lip over the memory of Louis feeding me the watermelon.

"Really? What did you do?" he wiggled his eyebrows at me.
"Zayn. We are not sleeping together." I frowned at him, making sure I am still whispering just for him to hear.

"You- don't even touch each other? Like, hand jobs or-" I cut him off.
"No. We don't do that." I shook my head in a 'no'.

"I am sorry. I know it's your privacy and none of my business but- Louis, well Louis is older, you know? And he probably had sex before, I mean, obviously." he pointed to me.

"And I think he would like to- you know, be intimate with you in that way. I mean, he is obviously not going to pressure you to do things but- he's a man that is sexually active. If you are not going to give him some then he might start getting sexually frustrated." since that moment his words have been stuck in my head.

Could Louis be already frustrated because of that? Was it the reason he was stressed so much yesterday? Was it the frustration?

The bell rang.

"Harry, I don't want to pressure you. You are also pregnant and that changes a lot. I just think that you could work on this aspect together a little bit. Even a small thing can do a lot." I kept frowning while thinking it all through.

Suddenly Louis walked in, greeting us like any other time.

"Open your books at page 134." he exclaimed while grabbing his chalk.

"Today we will be talking about ants."

I couldn't stop thinking about what Zayn said. He was right... Louis was a man who needed to be sexually active.

•••
I arrived home earlier than Louis. I had taken a bus today since he had to work till 5.

I was determined to finally make something happen tonight. I took my time in the shower although that I wasn't sure what we will even end up doing.

I brushed my teeth and made my hair before I dressed into a fresh hoodie that belonged to Louis and my own sweatpants.

"Harry?" All of sudden I could hear my alpha's voice from the living room.
"Hello." I walked into the living room to see Louis dropping off his stuff at his desk.

"How was work?"
"Only one good lesson today."
"Which one?" I walked closer towards him while biting my lip.

"Only the one where you were." he leaned down, kissing me on the lips.
"I love when you wear my clothes." he mumbled between those sweet kisses.

Now was the right time to make a move on him. Come on Harry.

Louis' hands were on my waist while my own hands travelled to the hem of his trousers, my fingers grabbing on the loops for the belt that was absent.

When I pressed my pelvis against his Louis looked down at what I was doing.

"What?" he asked me, arching his eyebrow.

Fuck, I was so scared. I will mess this up, I know I will.

I rubbed our crotches together, making Louis' cock grow in his pants. I could already feel it bulking up.

"Harry." he closed his eyes momentarily, letting out all the oxygen he had in his lungs.

"Harry, no. I don't want you to do something when you don't want it yourself." what?

"I want to make you feel good." I blinked at him in confusion.

"I can smell your nervousness, plus I could hear your thoughts. I don't want you to put pressure on yourself just because I need relief from time to time. I can do that myself." I pouted. I was feeling pretty disappointed. I actually wanted to get Louis off now that I think about it.

"But I- I want to get you off." I tried to protest.

"You do?" he asked in unbelieving tone.

"Yes. I-I want." I stuttered.

"Alright then." Louis huffed out.
"Come with me darling." he grabbed my hand, walking with me into the bedroom. I swallowed the growing lump in my throat, following him.

We sat down at the edge of the bed, looking at each other.

"Have you ever done anything like this with someone? We are not counting your heats."

"No, only- myself." I admitted shyly.

"Alright." Louis put his hands on the mattress, leaning onto them.
He was expecting something. What should I do now?

"W-what should I d-do first?" I asked.

"Just please me, darling. Do whatever you feel enough comfortable doing."

"O-okay." I reached out with my hand, putting it on Louis' crotch.

I began to knead it through his clothes, making him bite his lip. When I looked up I could see that his corners had raised into a slight smile while his teeth were still sinking into his bottom lip.

Did he like it? I kept kneading the bulge in his pants, feeling him growing harder by seconds.

I finally mastered up the courage to move my hands to the zipper of his trousers, undoing it.
I pulled his trousers down with bit of his help. I could see how his tip was poking the fabric of his underwear now.

Was I doing good so far? I hope I was...

"It's good, continue." my hand was still squeezing his cock through the fabric while I leaned closer to Louis' face.

He understood the assignment. Well, he is a teacher so... he should understand it. He leaned in, capturing my lips in very passionate and rough kiss.

I could feel the lust through those kisses we had exchanged, I could feel the want.

When we pulled apart he closed his eyes, throwing his head back.

I finally grabbed the waistband of his Calvin Klein boxers, tugging them down.

Louis' dick was impressive. It was thick but long at the same time, with one outstanding vein on the side.

I had to smile to myself at the thought that I was the one who caused this, who aroused him.

"Omega, stop teasing." I looked up to see his dark eyes staring at me, his nostrils expanding and contracting visibly.

I rather obeyed him and finally wrapped my hand around his length.
I didn't know how he liked it so I tried the way that I like to do it when I wake up with- the obvious.

I began to stroke him up and down, plus I always made sure to play with his head and slit greatly when I reached the top.

"Oh yeah." Louis moaned.
"Do you like it?" I asked. It wasn't a dirty question, I wanted to make sure he really did enjoy it.
"Fuck, yes I do." Louis later pulled me in, kissing me once again.

I tried to not forget to stroke him during the process of our kiss.
"You feel so good." he mumbled against my lips.
He wasn't kissing me anymore but he stayed extremely close to me. Yeah, this was very intimate.

"Harry." he moaned out my name. The way how it sounded... He made me feel butterflies in my belly once again.

"Shit." I could feel his cock throbbing and soon a load spurted out of his slit. I couldn't see it since he wrapped his arms around me, embracing me tightly while his whole body jerked back and forth. I could feel it though, I felt the liquid on my hand.

"My beautiful, beautiful omega." he whispered, voice husky and breath uneven.

He did something I wouldn't expect him to. In the next moment Louis buried his face in my neck, sniffing me just as I do every time I am close to him enough.

"My omega." he whispered almost dreamily against my skin.

After some more time when he stopped panting as much I asked my question.

"Was it good?"

"Good? Jesus Harry." did he not like it?
"I didn't just like it silly. This was probably the best hand job I have ever received." he admitted, his head still buried in the hollow of my neck.

"Really?" I bit my lip happily.

"Yeah, darling." I let him stay close to me and sniff my scent for some more time. It felt weirdly nice.

When we finally pulled apart I could see Louis' liquid on my hand and on his lower region.

"I will get some tissues." he got up, going towards a commode, from which he pulled out a back of wet cleansing tissues for babies.

We will be using them soon on the baby's bum. I had to smile at that thought.

Louis smiled too, which meant that he most likely heard me.

He made his way back to me, cleaning himself up before handing me one tissue as well.

After that Louis dressed into his adidas joggers and polo tshirt.

I got up from the bed, ready to leave the bedroom when Louis stopped me.

"Do you want me to make you feel good as well?" he held my hand tightly.

I walked inbetween his legs, staring down at him.
I must say I wasn't feeling like it. I just wasn't ready yet. This was good, I actually enjoyed pleasuring my alpha, but I didn't want it to go the other way.

"It's a nice offer from you- but- I-" I sighed, feeling like crying right now. Stupid pregnancy, makes you sensitive to the extent possible.

"Hey." Louis frowned, pulling me into his lap.
"It's okay if you don't want to, hmm?" he pecked my cheek.

"Is it really?" I asked, my bottom lip wobbling.
"Of course it is. Don't be upset."

"You don't have to do things you are not comfortable with just yet. We have been seeing each other and living with each other for such a short period of time. I understand you don't want that." he was so kind.

"But I already had sex with you and now I can't even-" Louis cut me off.

"You were on your heat Harry. You can't count that." I nodded, choosing to rather not say anything else and just let few tears slip down my cheeks.

"Come here." he pulled me into a hug again.

I wrapped my legs around him, happy he didn't pressure me into anything, happy that he understood.

——————————————————————————
A/N
You're the habit that I can't break.
You're the feeling I can't put down.

Hello my beautiful people.
I know there isn't much smut in this story, so I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable reading this.

I hope you had a great day.
Go eat and drink something.

All the love!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 4.3K 35
Louis and Harry have been together for a year now and they are honestly the most cutest couple there ever was. Of course Niam being the second most c...
259K 10.1K 19
Going through High school as a male Omega was hard and Alphas are assholes! When Louis got a job in London as a receptionist at a record label he hes...
58.6K 2.4K 14
A/B/O Dynamics Louis is a male Omega returning to his hometown after a year, looking for a job. There have been very few changes since he left. Days...
34.3K 1.5K 30
𝚁𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎: 𝚁𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 �...