waves โ€ข jj maybank

By luvstarkey_

๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๏ฟฝ... More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four (bonus chapter)
thirty five (bonus chapter)
update!
new book is up!
!season 2!
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy four (bonus chapter)
sequel!
thank you!

seventy three

5.2K 64 20
By luvstarkey_

~~~

Caroline looked at Pope who had his eyes back on the ship, he looked at Caroline who sent him a smile.

"this shit ain't over." Pope looked at his friends.

"no it ain't." John B shook his head.

everyone got comfortable for the rest of the boat ride, Caroline stayed beside JJ who held onto his hand tightly. after a while the now seven Pogues reached an island, the girls were the first ones off kicking off their shoes and sat on the grass watching the boys pull the lifeboat onto land.

"good job, guys." Sarah told the three, Caroline looked up from her hands that were intertwined.

"whoa." JJ stumbled catching himself.

"JJ, you all right there, buddy?" John B asked the boy.

"yeah. still a little dizzy." JJ cleaned his forehead again.

"okay, anybody know where we're at?" he asked standing besides Caroline.

"nope." she shook her head

"deserted beach. unknown island." Pope said sitting down.

"all right, i'll take that as a no." JJ said, "plan A, huh, Pope? that went well."

"this is the lowest we can go. we literally have nothing else to lose. the cross, gone." Pope turned to his friends upset.

"the gold, gone." Sarah added as Pope threw himself back into the grass.

"seriously, if we had a nickel for every time we got beat up, i'd say we're at a dollar fifty." JJ said starting to carve something onto a tree.

"that's more than i got on me." Kie said.

"same." Caroline nodded undoing her braids letting her hair down.

"that somehow doesn't make me feel better." Sarah pointed out.

"yeah, you're right. but, i mean, we've.. we've had some good stuff happen, right?" John B asked.

Pope looked at John B, "name something."

"um.. uh, the boiler room." John B turned to Cleo who smiled, "what? if the boiler didn't explode, i wouldn't have gotten away from Rafe. i couldn't have gotten the Zodiac and gotten us out of here."

"that wasn't luck." Cleo shook her head at him, "that thing was gonna blow the second i stopped feeding it."

"stealing my thunder, Cleo. um."

"sorry."

"okay. Pope, you're related to Denmark Tanny. that's crazy." John B continued to name good things.

"and i lost all his inheritance." Pope looked at him.

"you know what? guys, this is it. this is the Pogue life." John B stood up.

"we are in the Caribbean. it's our own little slice of paradise. with my best friends, with my family. i don't know. i wouldn't wanna do it with anyone else. look, and while you guys were complaining about every little thing.. JJ?"  John B explained making his way towards JJ.

"hmm?"

"i was looking at those burly lefts." John B pointed to a few waves.

"there's some slabs out there." JJ answered him.

"just a few."

"Kie, Ace, see that? i know you wanna get out there." John B approached the girls next.

"no boards." they both said holding in their smiles.

"you two have been saying things at once together a lot recently and it scares me, anyways, we can bodysurf till we make some boards." John B swung his arms around.

"lame." Sarah said, Caroline chuckled at her.

"Pope? come on, man." John B turned to Pope next.

"they do look pretty tasty." Pope answered.

"oh, yes, they do."

Pope stood up, "there's nobody around. we could squat here for a bit. kinda belongs to us now, huh?" he looked around and then faced everyone else.

"you got a point." John B added.

"seven way split?" Pope asked doing the handshake with John B.

"Poguelandia." JJ said in a posh accent, Caroline laughed looking up at him.

"oh, boy." John B and Pope turned to JJ.

"i claim thee Poguelandia. i like the ring of it. i'm gonna make a flag. it's gonna have a chicken on it. with a coconut bra, smoking a J.. in crocs." JJ stated his idea of what now their island is called Pougelandia.

Sarah, Kie, Caroline and Cleo started laughing at JJ.

"i could use a J." Kie said, Caroline nodded looking at her.

"can we vote on this?" Sarah asked.

"no, i like Poguelandia." JJ turned to Sarah as John B approached her.

"Sarah? till death do us part?" John asked her.

"till death do us part." Sarah said taking his hand.

"welcome back to the Pogue life." he smiled at her.

"full Pogue." Sarah stood up.

"welcome to the Pogues." Pope helped Cleo up next.

"thanks." Cleo smiled standing up.

"Pogue life, baby." JJ took Caroline's hand.

"p4l." she smiled turning to Kiara holding out her hand.

"going full Pogue." Kiara took her hand standing up, Caroline threw her arm around her shoulder hugging her.

"what is a Pogue, anyway?" Cleo asked.

"going full Pogue. okay, i think i-" JJ went to throw his arm over Caroline's shoulder but John B took his hand wrapping it around his shoulder.

"Ace, he's mine." John B told the girl.

"fine, i got, Kie, Sarah and Cleo." Caroline smiled as they all laughed.

'Poguelandia, i like it' Caroline thought smiling and looking around.

~~~

back in OBX, Melissa, Zachery and Matty were putting up missing posters of Caroline around as were Anna and Mike Carrera putting missing posters of Kiara. Heyward had called Zachery saying Pope, JJ and John B were missing as well. the three families were heartbroken and worried wondering if their children were okay.

when they had arrived home, Melissa, Zachery and Matty made their way to Caroline's room where the note that she left was now on her dresser. Melissa took it looking at her husband who had just hoped Caroline would come back.

back in Poguelandia JJ came back with another fish for dinner, Caroline looked at him as he pulled her up and held her face gently kissing her lightly as the others laughed and groaned at their friends. Caroline laughed back down pulling JJ down so he can cook his fish. everyone had gotten to know Cleo more as she got to know everyone else too, everyone had also taught Cleo and Sarah the handshake which they picked up easily.

"i'm gonna go catch another one." JJ grabbed his stick running back to the water.

"you know, Ace, i think this is the most happiest i've seen him, think he loves the island more than you." John B joked to her, she shook her head smiling watching JJ trying to catch another fish.

"i'm just glad he's okay." she looked at John B who smiled pulling her into a hug.

"wait, wait let me see if i can remember," Cleo sat up pointing to JJ and looked at Caroline, "you're with the blonde one? i'm so sorry for you."

everyone laughed as did Cleo, Caroline nodded smiling at her new friend, "i am and even if he drives me crazy, he's amazing."

"i'm gonna build a wedding arch for you two." Kiara laughed looking at Caroline.

"i'm helping!" Sarah raised her hand.

"helping what?" JJ ran back with another fish handing it to John B.

"your wedding." Kiara and Sarah said, JJ grinned at Caroline who laughing pulling him down so he could sit beside her.

JJ wrapped his arm around her waist as Caroline kissed his cheek leaning into him.

even after everything they went through, they still stuck together no matter what.

and that's it for season 2 of waves! thank you all so much for the love and support on this book and i cannot wait to continue JJ and Caroline's adventure once season 3 is out!

should i make another book for waves or keep it all in one book?

my obx books aren't over yet! i'm finally writing my other JJ book which is perfect harmony and it will be updated very soon!!

all love,
A.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 4.7K 66
๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ป๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ฏ๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—…๐—’ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐–พ...
9.7K 532 19
For the shame of being young, drunk, and alone. LOST AT SEA FROM JJ'S PERSPECTIVE FEM!OC / JJ MAYBANK OBX SEASON 1 BOOK 1 FIRST DRAFT โธป 12/10/21 โ†’ 12...
316K 5.3K 17
โ–Œ ๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜‰๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜’๐˜š โ ๐‰๐Ž๐‡๐ ๐ ! ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐ ๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ! โž โคท ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ โคท ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
68.3K 2.9K 16
-๐–๐Ž๐‘๐“๐‡๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” แตโฑแตƒสณแตƒ แถœแตƒสณสณแต‰สณแตƒ '๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'...