Assassin Hero(Rising of the S...

By Sparky824

Khiry Cleveland is a University student. He is Naofumi Iwatani pen pal from USA. During that time, Khiry & Na... More

Bio & Update
Daggers
Additional info (Assassin)
Partner #1: Saber of Red (Modred)
Partner #2: Rider of Black (Astolfo)
Partner #3: Archer of Red(Atalanta)
Chapter 1: "Reading the book"
Chapter 2: Assassin's First Night
Chapter 3: Assassin meet Saber
Chapter 4: Assassin leveling up
Chapter 5: Assassin fight/trap
Assassin Custom/Create a Noble Phantasm
Chapter 6: Assassin getting info system
Chapter 7: Assassin "sees" the truth
Chapter 8: Assassin save Archer
Chapter 9: Assassin bet
Chapter 10: Assassin's new class
Additional info (Caster)
Chapter 11: Assassin, Shielder, Alchemist
Chapter 12: Assassin's second Hourglass
4K Views/Updates on chapters
Chapter 13: Assassin's First Wave
Chapter 14: Assassin vs Lancer
Kasumi or Honoka
Chapter 15: Rider's Pet
Additional info(Riders)
Chapter 16: Assassin's Phoenix
Chapter 17: Caster's Material
Chapter 18: Assassin's Past
Chapter 19: Assassin versus Beast I
Chapter 20: Assassin's Fate? (Part 1)
Chapter 21: Assassin's Fate (Part 2)
Chapter 22: Assassin finds Berserker
Chapter 23: Berserker's Fire
Additional info (Berserker)
Chapter 25: Berserker vs Shielder
Chapter 26: Assassin caring Shielder
Chapter 27: Assassin Ascension
Chapter 28: Assassin helping Kingdoms
Chapter 29: Assassin Preparation
Chapter 30: Assassin vs Assassin
Chapter 31: Assassin's Threat
Chapter 32: Berserker Noble Phantasms (Part 1)
Chapter 33: Berserker Noble Phantasm (Part 2)
Chapter 34: Assassin's rescue mission
Chapter 35: Assassin's Wraith
Chapter 36: Assassin Engagement
Chapter 37: Assassin curiosty
Chapter 38: Assassin Trial
Chapter 39: Assassin shows Mercy?
Chapter 40: Manual of Assassin
Chapter 41: Assassin's Roadtrip
Chapter 42: Assassin's first time (🍋)
Chapter 43: Assassin as Kunoichi

Chapter 24: Assassin's log cabin

197 6 2
By Sparky824

((Note: I will see The Batman this week. My niece & her boyfriend saw it without me. Ah, well, beggers can't be choosers. Let's do this!))

No POV

Astolfo, Blaze, Fran, & Mordred are staring at Atalanta's & Khiry's new class form. Atalanta & Khiry then look at their new appearance as Atalanta is surprised as Khiry is curious.

Khiry: This outfit is something I didn't see before.

Atalanta: I'm in my Noble Phantasm?

Mordred: Huh?

Khiry: I thought Phoebus Catastrophe was your Noble Phantasm.

Atalanta: This Noble Phantasm... is an anti-unit for self

Khiry: An anti-unit? Is that like a targeting system?

Mordred: Pretty much. 

Astolfo: All Noble Phantasm have different types when it comes to the attack itself.

Khiry then remembers himself of Kasumi's Fatal Rush EX on Motoyasu.

Khiry: I see. 

Astolfo: They are a few that empowered the user instead of the opponent.

Khiry: Does this includes alternating a person?

Mordred: Yeah.

Khiry: That would explain the alternative version of yourself, Atalanta.

Atalanta is staring at Khiry with dagger eyes.

Khiry: I didn't mean to upset you.

Atalanta: It's not that. Since I am in this class, the Mad Enhancement is there.

Khiry: Mad Enchancement?

Fran went up close to Khiry.

Fran: Don't... use... Mad... Enhancement...

Khiry: Why not?

Fran: Don't!

Khiry: Okay, okay. 

Astolfo: It is better for you that you don't argue back.

Khiry: Agreed. Anyway... Fran.

Fran is started to get angry at Khiry.

Khiry: Listen, I know you hate that name, but I can't call you Berserker all the time.

Fran then decided to nod.

Fran: Only you...

Khiry: Ok. Now, it is time to build a log cabin. 

Astolfo: Wait. Do you even know how to build a log cabin?

Khiry: All we need is a log & stone, right? I already thought up the plans for it. Fran, I need you to knock down some wood. Knockdown as many as you can. I can take it from there then, ok?

Fran then nodded. She approaches the trees, then swings her mace & knocks down a couple of trees. I then decided to check my class system to see there are new info. He is looking over the info for Rider. 

Khiry: I can't ride a dragon?

Astolfo: Oh, yeah. we can't.

Khiry groaned at the fact that Riders can't ride a dragon.

Khiry: Well, there's no crying over spilled milk. 

Khiry then look at Mordred & Atalanta, who is still in her Berserker form.

Khiry: Wait, Mordred. I have never asked you this, but how did you get back into your Saber form?

Mordred: I just did it the same way you do: Say the class name.

Atalanta: I wonder... "Archer."

Atalanta then changed from her Berserker back into her Archer state. Khiry then looked at the pile of logs. He then looks at how Fran fought as Khiry then sweatdropped until he then look at the info from Berserker, then back at Fran. 

Khiry: Berserkers don't strategize much, do they?

Atalanta: Not much.

Khiry then looks at the logs & counts them.

Khiry: "Assassin"

Khiry then turn into his assassin form & brought out Spring Envy. He then shoots vines at the logs as they wrap them & retracts them to the group. I then skillfully strip the bark from the logs. Fran then stops to see Khiry striping the bark fast & efficiently. He then started to finish the wood. As Khiry then finished, he then sees a spot that has no trees. 

Khiry: Fran, help me move these logs back to the spot.

Fran then nodded.

Khiry: Wait, hold on. 

Khiry then looked at his system, then his "Custom Servant" to see Blake Belladonna as the Assassin.

Khiry(Mind): I wonder... If I put her as an Assassin, Would she be in Berserker class?

Khiry then put the name "Yang Xiao Long" as his first Berserker class, I then hit, "Save & Change" It confirmed as Khiry then change into a tall, fair-skinned young woman with lilac eyes and bright golden hair that fades to pale gold at the tips with a cowlick sticking out at the top. she wears a tan jacket that bares her midriff, with golden brown piping and short, puffy sleeves with black cuffs that feature two gold buttons. Underneath this, she wears a low-cut yellow crop top with her on the left breast in black.

She also wears a brown belt covered by a pleated brown piece of material reaching from hip to hip around the back of her waist, with her emblem emblazoned on the right-most pleat in gold. Underneath this is a long, white, asymmetrical piece of material reaching to her knee on the right side, as well as a pair of tight black spandex compression shorts that reach her upper thighs. She wears a pair of brown, knee-high boots and orange over-the-knee socks, with the right sock pushed down just below the knee. A gray bandanna is tied around her left knee. 

Khiry(Yang): Alright, now. This should help carried the logs.

Khiry(Yang) then picks up two planks of wood effortlessly & brings those to the spot. (S)he then started to build at a rapid pace. When the sun is at its highest, Khiry(Yang) has finished the log cabin.

Khiry(Yang): There we go.

Khiry(Yang) then turns to the others.

Khiry(Yang): Well, what do you think?

Astolfo: Amazing!

Khiry(Yang): This is now our place. It's simple, easy, & worth it. It is time to check the inside.

Khiry(Yang) then open the doors to see the inside as they walked towards the living room & dining room.

Khiry(Yang): This will be our Living Room & it is connected to the Dining Room over there.

Khiry(Yang) then show them a door on their left.

Khiry(Yang): That porch could serve for me to make some potions.

Khiry(Yang) then takes them to see their kitchen.

Khiry(Yang): Our kitchen.

Khiry(Yang) then show them the bedrooms.

Khiry(Yang): The left & the top left are regular bedrooms while the top right is the master bedroom.

Astolfo: Amazing, Khiry.

Atalanta: What about the bathroom?

Khiry(Yang) did nothing, but open the door on their right to see no bathtub. They all looked at him(her) when (s)he entered the room, went to the far wall, & push it, revealing an amazing hot spring.

((Note: There are two types of Japanese baths: public bathhouses (sento) and hot-spring baths (onsen).))

Astolfo: Woah!

Atalanta: This is... beautiful.

Khiry(Yang): A hot spring. I know, this is a mixed bathhouse, but this is a simple & best way to bond while relaxing & being clean.

Mordred: Speaking of, "Being clean," we all need that, Khiry.

Khiry(Yang) then thought about it for a second before sniffing his(her) armpit, causing a gag reaction as (s)he hold it in. 

Khiry(Yang): That is true. 

Astolfo: What about the furniture?

Khiry(Yang): That is taken care of.

Outside right now are Khiry's shadow clones making some furniture & placing them in. While the clones were doing that, Khiry then turn back into himself.

Khiry: Well, I don't know about you guys, I am ready to try this out.

Astolfo: Me too.

Khiry & Astolfo then started to strip their clothes.

Atalanta: Wait a minute! You are going in with us?!

Khiry: Yeah. You have never seen a naked man before?

Atalanta: Kind of. Have you seen a naked woman before?

Khiry: Actually... no.

Mordred then smirked.

Mordred: Looks like we are your first.

Khiry then sighed out of defeat as they then strip away their clothes & went into the hot spring. The bath is nice & hot, relaxing their muscles & intensified their bones.

Astolfo: This feels nice.

Mordred: You sound like an old man, Rider.

Khiry smiled as Fran & Blaze are also relaxing. Atalanta is blushing a bit, due to being next to Khiry.

Khiry: To be honest, Atalanta, I am nervous about this as well. 

Atalanta: I am embarrassed. However, I just tried to get used.

Khiry: It's ok.

Atalanta, who is still blushing nodded. Khiry then turns to Blaze.

Khiry: Blaze, I want you to take me to the dragon. Let's hope it is still there.

Blaze: Yes.

Atalanta: By the way, we all notice that a lot has happened during your visit.

Khiry: Before or During the visit?

Atalanta: You should start with Before the visit.

Khiry: Well, Petey then flies towards me to show me that the lifestream pool is overfilled. Petey is the big Prinana plant.

Astolfo: Wow, he grew.

Khiry: For me to be there at the same time, I then use a custom servant to create a few servants, including someone that can duplicate themselves. Hence why I said, "The furniture is taken care of." They are building it.

Mordred: Impressive, Khiry.

Khiry: The real me then visit Vlad III & Jack the Ripper. She did ask about you, Atalanta.

Atalanta: She is a fun child.

Khiry: That's was a child?

Atalanta: Yeah.

Khiry: Dress like that?!

Atalanta nodded. Khiry looked at the other servants as they all nodded as well.

Khiry: On what bias?!

Atalanta: Well, Once the number of aborted children who were disposed of in rivers reached the ten-thousands, the collection of resentment that the children shared eventually formed the shape of a human.

Khiry: So, she was created from children?

Atalanta: Children who had yet to even be born.

Khiry: Jesus. How did she get the name, "Jack?"

Atalanta: She would simply kill prostitutes so she could return to the womb.

Khiry's face went blue due to the method ways Jack has done & compare it to the real "Jack the Ripper."

Khiry(Mind): The methods are inhumane but similar.

Astolfo started to chuckle, causing Khiry to look & chuckled, then everyone chuckled as they have a good bonding time.

((DONE! KHIRY HAS BUILT A LOG CABIN & A HOT SPRING FOR HIS GROUP. NOW KHIRY WILL SOLVE THE DRAGON PROBLEM BEFORE ANY DEATH OCCURRED. HOW WILL HE FIGURE IT OUT? UNTIL THEN, STAY SHOCKING!))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 43 8
The Greater Grail war of Apocrypha was filled with many servants but now insted of two Assassins there are now three and this one is a true Assassin...
13.7K 318 17
The four cardinal heroes turn up, you've heard it before right? But what you didn't know was that one extra hero turned up , the staff hero, who spec...
38.5K 1.2K 32
"Let me live in peace! I despise the wars... especially with what they did to my past." Not only was Yuuki Satou a unique magecraft user, she even lo...
53 1 1
You all know the story of Naofumi Iwatani who was summed to another world as the legendary shield hero and went through many hardships. Being framed...