STYLES in Disguise *slow edit...

By xScribbling_Conceptx

Before, I thought I already know myself but when a tragic accident came into my life, everything has change. ... More

CHAPTER 1: The Necklace
CHAPTER 2: Please be Strong
CHAPTER 3: The Moment of Truth
CHAPTER 4: It's Time
CHAPTER 5: A Brand New Start
CHAPTER 6: Confrontation
CHAPTER 7: Roller Coaster Life
CHAPTER 8: Ride here, Ride there
CHAPTER 10: Group Chat
CHAPTER 11: Good turned Bad
CHAPTER 12: Poor Louis!
CHAPTER 13: Second Chances
CHAPTER 14: Let's Go Crazy, Crazy, Crazy
CHAPTER 15: Girlfriends
CHAPTER 16: Reminiscence
CHAPTER 17: First Day
CHAPTER 18: Nothing's Fine I'm TORN
CHAPTER 19: Heartbreak
CHAPTER 20: First Dance
CHAPTER 21: It's time to get up!!!
CHAPTER 22: The Plan
CHAPTER 23: Party @ 18
CHAPTER 24: Text Message
CHAPTER 25: Bad Day
CHAPTER 26: Harry, what's wrong?
CHAPTER 27: Who's HES?
CHAPTER 28: Not a good idea!
CHAPTER 29: Is This A Sign?
CHAPTER 30: Little White Lies
CHAPTER 31: Pool Party!
CHAPTER 32: Reject it or Not
CHAPTER 33: Nialler!!
CHAPTER 34: Ranting Styles
CHAPTER 35: Harry VS. Stacey
CHAPTER 36: Four vs. One
CHAPTER 37: That Should Be Me
CHAPTER 38: Let Me Be The One
CHAPTER 39: Last First Kiss
CHAPTER 40: Revealed!!
CHAPTER 41: Game Over!!
CHAPTER 42: Bestfriend
CHAPTER 43: Fangirl
CHAPTER 44: Look who's here
CHAPTER 45: AWKWARD!!!!
CHAPTER 46: New Girl
CHAPTER 47: Favor
CHAPTER 48: Spaces
CHAPTER 49: Me vs. Me
CHAPTER 50: The Plan ver. 2.0
CHAPTER 51: Destiny
CHAPTER 52: HACEY <3
CHAPTER 53: They Don't Know About Us
CHAPTER 54: Big Mistake
CHAPTER 55: Big Day!!
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 9: SUPERMAN is here!

268 36 15
By xScribbling_Conceptx

I froze. My knees and hands were shaking. I slowly turned around.

"Oh. Goodness. It's just you." I flinched and placed my hands on my chest. "You scared me." I sighed.

Our maid scared me for the first time.

She let me enter the gate first and locking the door behind her.

We walked down the aisle next to each other and stopped at the front door. I faced her and smiled. "Sorry for what I did last night, uhm..." she cutted me off.

"It's nothing. I understand." She placed her hand over my shoulder.

"What is your name? I forgot to ask you last night." I said.

"Betty."

"Nice to meet you, Betty. I'm Stacey." I stretched my hand and we shook hands.

That blue eyes and flash of smile on her face made her look younger though she's on her mid 40's. She's open-minded to all things and I like that. Her silky brunette hair looks perfect on her white complexion.

I twisted the doorknob beside me and opened the door.

"What do you want to eat?" Betty asked.

"No. I'm good." As I walked to the stairs.

"Hey, uhm.." I stopped and turned to her. "Where's Dad and Zayn?" I added.

"They, uhm... not coming home tonight. Your Dad has to finish all of his works in the office and Zayn went out to a party with his friends."

"Okay. Thank you." I squealed. "I just go upstairs and arrange and arrange my stuff, unpacking them. You know." She nodded in respond.

************

"This should be there... this.... Here......this.....there..." me arranging and classifying my stuffs from pants, t-shirts, shorts, dress, nightgowns, and etc. while laid them on my bed.

I don't want to be messy, especially I'm a girl. I want my stuffs to be organized so that when I need something, I could find it fast.

Alright. I'm almost done.

"What is this?" I whispered.

A small and a medium size box caught my attention. I held first the small box and opened it.

"It's mom's gift." A smile escaped on my face. I hurriedly putted on the necklace and turned around, seeing my reflection in the mirror. It looks perfect to me.

After, I held the medium box up at my eye level, like a scientist observing his solutions in a beaker. I'm trying to recognize it. Wait!! I remembered now. It is my Pen Pal's gift to me.

I heard 3 knocks on the door.

"Come in." I called out and placed the box down on my bed.

"I made you pancakes and a hot chocolate drink." Betty entered holding a tray with a plate of pancakes and a glass of hot chocolate drink.

"Thank you Betty. You're so thoughtful."

"It's nothing dear. I'll just put this on your table and eat it, before it gets cold." I nodded.

I'm still busy unpacking my stuffs.

"Need some help?" I looked up to her. "No Thanks. I'm almost done." I assured her.

Then she twisted the doorknob but refused to open it. "By the way, Zayn told me that tomorrow will be the enrollment day at the nearby College school so get up early. Ben will pick you up at 8:30 in the morning."

"Who's Ben?" I asked. Confused.

"Ben is my husband. He's the driver."

"Ah..yeah.. Ben" now I remembered. "The one who picked me up...uhm...airport?" I added.

"Yes. That's him." She nodded. I chuckled. "You're a nice couple." I said.

"Thank you dear. And if you need help just call me downstairs." She smiled.

"No. I can handle this. But thank you." I insisted.

She opened the door and closed it.

I grabbed the plat of pancakes while sitting on the side of my bed. I shove a fork of pancake into my mouth. It tasted so good and the chocolate drink is a heaven.

I sighed. Realizing that going to study here really needs a lot of adjustments. Especially, I came from a different country having different cultures and traditions. It sounds hard but what are my choices, right? None.

I came here to start all over again so this is one of the consequences. There's no turning back. And I am not named 'STACEY DAVIS' for nothing.

Let go of the doubts and feel free to explore.

Tomorrow is a new chapter of my life book. Another day to meet new friends and to start a new life. I hope this would turn out right.

************

At exactly 8:30 am, Ben picked me up and drove me to the nearby College school. It is almost 5 kilometer away from the house.

We arrived at Bradford University. It is huge. Building here, building there, building everywhere. I'm sure it has a massive population of students. Obviously?

I told Ben that I'll just text him if I'm going home. it is not easy to be enrolled in a university. You need to be evaluated and undergo to some tests.

From 10:30 - 11:30 am, I took the entrance examination. After, they interviewed me. I had a pretty busy day in this school. It's quite tiring but it pays all the effort.

At 3:00 pm, the school tour guide, tour us to the school's rooms and facilities. It took us two hours to tour the whole school.

What a exhausting day for a rookie like me eh.

I should have heading home by this time. It's almost 5:30pm. I don't want to be lost or anything.

I went to the school gate, waiting for Ben to pick me up. Suddenly, 2 boys walked over me and they look suspicious.

I froze and wanted to shout out but my tongue was stuck. It can't utter a word. There's no way I can be helped by someone. The gate was closed and there's no people walking around here. I'm so dead.

"Hi beautiful." The guy on blue shirt greeted me.

"Want to go somewhere love?" the other guy asked me.

I eyed them, watching their every move, not wanting them to do something horrible to me. I held my bag so tightly close to my chest, praying for Ben to come around.

"She's not going somewhere with you lads." The guy wearing a black and white stripes shirt and a red pants said coming from the dark.

"C'mon lad, we just want to be friends with her." The guy on blue said.

"She's not Facebook to add more friends." The guy on stripes sassed. I smiled a bit. "Leave the girl alone man." He added with anger in his voice.

"If we don't?" the other guy said with dare.

"Then you'll regret you didn't." the guy on stripes taunted.

"Missy, you're lucky. You have you're superhero here." Then the boys ran away.

"yeah. Run for your lives." The guy on stripes yelled.

"How could I ever thank you, Mr...?" I leaned closer wanting to know his name.

"Louis. Louis Tomlinson." He introduced.

"Nice meeting you Louis. I'm Stacey Davis." We shook hands. "Thank you for saving me from those assholes. Thank you very much." I smiled.

"It's nothing, that's my duty. Because SUPERMAN is here." He yelled the last three words with a smirked on his face. I laughed.

"Oh, I have to go. Ben is here. Nice meeting you again and thank you." I waved to him before getting inside the car. What a day. Full of action. "Take care." I called out as the car moved.

Tomorrow, I'll go back to school for the entrance examination result. Wish me luck. Fingerscrossed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 319 76
I'm a girl in a country I've never been before. I'm all alone and my goal is to start a new life with more adventure than my other regular boring day...
31.6K 1.2K 71
Together every day but existence was yet to be found. Why do engraved mistakes on your heart make it so hard to confess something you've been hiding...
100K 1.7K 22
Liam Payne has been secretly dating his One Direction band mate, Niall Horan, for months. Now that they've helped fix Louis and Harry's relationship...
28.9K 1K 48
I thought I was done finding me. I thought I was complete and that there was no more to do. But now I've lost myself, I'm incomplete. I've lost one o...