reunion || heeseung

Por yerinnnna

y/n have no choice to live with heeseung, the two hasn't met each after years and now would need to get along... Más

十一
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
二二
二三
二四
二五
二六
二七
二八
二九
番外
終結
新書

二一

1.7K 52 23
Por yerinnnna

♡︎♡︎♡︎

note, I realised I didn't publish chap20 so if you haven't read it please read em ㅠㅠ
___

it was close december, as the school is closing for holidays. the eight gathered in te cafeteria.

"right im going to Japan for ice skating competition." sunghoon said.

"and I'm following too" chaeyoung
smiled.

"why not but us tickets to Japan like you did to chaeyoung too" jake winked and nudged him.

"buy your self" sunghoon rolled his eyes.

"jake can we-"

"anyways I was thinking about something" jake immediately cuts yeojin off.

the others except heeseung didn't know about jake conffesed to yeojin, making them thought that they got in a fight or some.

"hey guys, I was thinking if yall want to come over for our party" jake said.

"you probably have some weird plans" jayun said. "cmon, it's going to be fun!" he nudges heeseung.

"what is it about?" heeseung asks. "to celebrate holidays! duh"

"sure why not" jiwoo said.

"I guess I'll meet you guys tomorrow, its Saturday anyways! rerember, the concept is chic!"

☆☆☆

the next morning came. yeojin roses up from her bed, getting ready as they wanted to have a all day long party. she wore an purple outfit braiding a part of her hair.

(reference)

she posted them to Instagram then went out to find heeseung as she was done. she walks down the stairs revealing heeseung who's currently scrolling through Instagram.

her picture came by as she caught him enlarging it checking the picture out then only press like.

"checking me out huh" she said as he flinched. "you're done," he gots up.

"rate!" she said opening her hands out for him to have a fit check.

"100/100" he smiled as the both set off to jakes house.

"we're here" they said entering his house. It was indeed large as well.

"SIM JAEYUN I'LL TELL DAD ABOUT IT" they heard jayun screaming from afar.

"AHHH SUNGHOON HELP ME" a voice sounded like jake screamed.

"oh you're here!" jiwoo came happily to them leading them inside. everyone was there. (enhypen were wearing their dunked-dazed era outfit while the rest can be imagined yourself :>)

"what going on?" she asks them who's currently watching the twins fighting with sunghoon in the middle.

"jake wants an alcohol party" "alcOHOL?!" she gasps and the rest nodded.

"cmon we're just in the house alone we won't do anything bad..." jake pleaded. "really? I don't trust you" jayun said crossing her arms.

"heeseung! what do you think?" "me? huh I am fine with it I guess..?"heeseung scratches his nape

"see!" jake points at heeseung to jayun. "no"

"ill tell them you're gay"

"fine... only for this time I'll let you slip" jayun sighed.

"cmon guys let's get drunk and nasty" he said as he brings the alcohol to the floor where everyone sat in a circle. 'deja vu huh' yeojin thought.

"alright, everyone have a small cup in front of them. it's either truth or dare or drink it" jake explains.

"actually seems fun to me" sunghoon said. the bottle spins, landing on chaeyoung.

"truth or dare!" "truth!"

"is sunghoon your first love" jake asks while chaeyoung kept silent for awhile.

"ill drink it" she dranks. sunghoon looks down looking sad, clenching his teeth.

the bottle spins again, "truth or dare!" it lands on seeun.

"truth" "are you a lesbian" the questions were wild.

"I am" she says proudly as everyone clapped.

"as expected!" yeojin smiled.

a couple rounds went by as they got drunker. yeojin drank alot due to their weird questions about her ex as she didn't want to reveal it.

heeseung too avoided questions of yeojin by drinking. hours passed as the eight drunk friends started dancing around playing.

everyone were having fun, as sunghoon pulled chaeyoung somewhere pining her to the wall.

"why did you avoided questions of your ex, do you still like him?" he asks, sounding a little bit drunk.

"didn't yeojin avoided those questions too..." "this isn't about her it's about you."

"no I don't like him, I just didn't want to rerember things that happened in the past" his eyes softened.

"did something bad happened? mind if you tell me..." the two instantly starts cuddling and went to the side to continue their lover stuffs.

"yeojincomehere~" jake said sounding drunk, pulling her wrist somewhere.

"where are we going-" he pulled her to his room, closing the door.

"yeojin, I'm sorry"

"huh?"

"I didn't like you, it was all scripted. I wanted to see heeseung jealous and maybe so he can make a move faster..."

"move?? he likes me?!" she puts a hand over her mouth.

"yesyes bitch now also" he came close to her ears.

heeseung, who followed them finnaly saw them as he hid behind the door peeking. he has an unexpected good tolerance towards alcohols.

'why are they so close? I'll kill jake'

"a task from jiwoo...shes cute isn't she, I couldn't decline your friend she's too adorable..." he whispers in her ears.

"pfft... player" she pushes away him drunkly as he fell on the bed and passed out sleeping.

"ahh... my head hurts its spinning~" she walks out the room wobbling. as she closed back jakes door she met heeseung as he stepped back in surprise.

"yeojin i-"

"oh! heeseungie! are you here to pick me up?" she raises both her hands at him smiling.

"right you're drunk..." yeojin made herself fall on heeseung in that position as he quickly held her.

"sure sure ill pick you up" he sighed. 'if only she's this clingy when she's awake.'

heeseung just puts one of her arms over his neck to pick her up in bridal, as they won't rerember since they're drunk anyways.

"pick me pick me pick me up" she sings as heeseung has no choice to pick her up going to the guest room in jakes house.

he threw her to bed as he sighed. "that was tiring..." he said.

"heeseung heeseung heeseung heeseung heeseung heeseung heeseung heeseung heeseung" she was drunk obviously.

"yesyesyes I'm here what do you need" he came closer to her sitting down on the bed.

"you're such a pain in my ass" she smiles.

"that isn't nice yeojin" he knocks her head slightly.

yeojin suddenly pulled his shirt making him just an inch close with her face. the both stares into each others eyes, as he gulps.

"painful" she said as heeseung felt her breath across her face.

he eyed her lips, don't know what he was thinking as he was drunk too, he placed his hand behind her neck and smashed his lips on hers.

the two kissed each other as heeseung hovers on top her, pushing her down laying on the bed.

☆☆☆

"heeseung!" yeojin woke up from her sleep, to see no one around her.

'why am I here what happened... 'she tried rerembering.

"I went to talk to jake and then... he carries me here then-" she widened her eyes.

"HE KISSED ME? LEE FVKING HEESEUNG-" he yelled silently as she hides under the blanket, rolling around crazily.

"I can't believe..." she finnaly have a head poping out of the blanket.

a smile crepts at her face, now smiling idiotly. "does he like me?" she curled her hair with her hands as she was always dramatic.

she got up humming, as she went downstairs afters washing up. just in time, she saw heeseung at the fridge taking a milk.

"heeseung!" she called as he flinched. he turned to her in slow motion, with a timid face.

"y-yeah..?" "did you had a good sleep?" she hints him.

"yeah, but I was so drunk that I couldn't remember what happened..." his ears redden.

"not even a single bit?" her smile dropped.

"no......" he looks down.

'what a liar, your ears always redden when you lies.' she felt sad by heeseung denying they kissed.

'is he using me or what? pervert! player! pft' she cursed in her brain.

"are you using me?" she went straight forward. "w-what?"

"you kissed me, I know you still rerember." heeseung dropped his phone in shock.

yeojin went to take his phone from the floor flipping it over to the screen as heeseung came back to his sense and snatched it from her.

"HEY DON'T TOUCH WHAT ISN'T YOURS" he shouted, hiding his phone.

"w... what?" yeojin stood there shocked by his sudden raise of voice.

"move" he walked away with his shoulder bumping hers.

'woah, what a scumbag' she stares at his back furiously.

"good morning babe, oh I didn't knew you're already awake" jiwoo said entering the kitchen.

yeojin actually couldn't rerember what happened after the kissed, as she patted to the seat next to her asking jiwoo to sit on them.

"i have a question..." "mhm"

"you see I have a... friend."

"a person kissed her and then the next day he would just act like nothing happened" she continued.

"hmmm does she like him?"

"maybe....? but what does that person meant."

"there's a possibility that your friend met a player."

"player?!" she sulks.

"you better warn your friend, stay away from those people!" jiwoo said as yeojin nodded.

"jake I have a question." he went in jakes room sitting down.

"sure what's it"

"I have a friend, he kissed a girl and he is afraid that his actions would make the girl mad or feel used so he decided to not talk about it evertime" heeseung, on the other side explained to jake.

"hm, actually he should tell her and sourt things out. tell him to talk to her"

"he'll probably get slapped in the face..."

"why? that hurts"

"she told me- my friend that if he kisses her or do anything bad to her she'll bitch slap him..." heeseung scratches his nape while jake laughs.

"when was it? when she said the word."

" like they were kindergarten? or primary something "

"does she like him?"

"I don't know"

"does he likes her"

"he does"

"then it would be better to confess" he said.

"he's trying...I guess"

☆☆☆

the both went home, while school has already been on holiday. she got a text from her mother as she clicked in.

mama

yeojin you can come whenever you want, just don't be too late. we'll be waiting in Japan for you<3

she eyed the heart symbol again, 'she's kinda trendy these days..'

she went to his room as she knocks. 'no one's there?' she opened and there's really none.

a piece of paper caught her eyes. she walks towards it as she was about to hold it she was cut off by heeseung shouting.

"JO YEOJIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING"

she flinched and turned to him in horror. "im sorry i-"

"no need explanations just leave my room." he sighed as yeojin just walks out quickly obeying.

"but heeseung i-" he just slammed the door after she walks out of his room.

"maybe I really met a player..." she sighed, going back to her room.

"oh well he wouldn't care anyways, I'll go myself." she starts packing her stuff to Japan. she was really excited actually to meet her parents.

she took the luggages as she she took a cab to go to the airport.

'maybe I was too harsh' heeseung thought as he regretted as soon as he shouted.

he looks at his paper, it was a drawing by the smaller him. "I guess I lost my chance..."

he went to yeojins room, knocking as no one responded.

"yeojin? yeojin I'm sorry" "..." it was dead silence.

"I'm coming in" he opens and his eyes widened. clothes that use to be everywhere, her things that used to be simply placed, even her favourite stuff animals were gone. her messy bed is now the tidiest he's ever seen.

heeseung quickly took out his phone to dail yeojin. "pick up pick up pick up..."he panicked.

after a few calls she finnaly picked up.

yeojin reached the airport. after done being checked in everything she felt her phone kept buzzing as she took out to meet 15missed calls from heeseung.

"heeseung?"

"yeojin!! where are you right now?"

"that doesn't matter to you"

"yeojin please..."

"do you have anything to say?"

"I..."

"say before I leaves." she said in a cold tone.

"I'm... sorry..."

yeojin rolls her eyes and ended the call as she walks alone to the border. that wasn't the answer she wanted.

he kissed her, not once but twice. how could she easily forgives someone who doesn't give a fuxk after kissing them. she brushes her hair back ways, putting her phone on airplane mode as she boarded the plane to start her journey in Japan.

"Welcome on board. This is Captain Soobin speaking and I have some information about our flight. Our flight time today will be 3pm and our estimated time of arrival in japan is 5pm local time."

"Ladies and gentlemen, please be seated. Our flight is ready for departure."

yeojin sat at her seat beside the window as she rested her head. closing her eyes falling asleep.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.4K 142 9
Jungwon and Jiuen are enemies, but what will happen when they realise that they're in love with each other Sorry for my bad grammar English is not my...
88.1K 3.2K 35
This is your typical teenage high school love story but with Jungwon from Enhypen. This book is light, heartwarming and unburdened, something you ca...
389K 13.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
5.4K 288 37
"How do you tell the person you've spent five years trying to destroy that you have a crush on them?" After tearing apart misunderstandings, two peop...