Blazing Legend (Pokémon XYZ x...

By itsbaam

A major problem occurs, and Y/N gets the chance to fully live in the world just like the video games! But whe... More

1 | Prolouge
2 | Final Conclusion! Battle Amongst Gods! Lucario versus Mewtwo Finale!
3 | Caves And Squishy?! Meeting Ash And Friends!
4 | The Spectacular Lucario! Team Flare Versus Ash And Friends Along With Y/N!
5 | Squishy's Unbounded Power! Y/N Joins Ash's Crew...?!
6 | The Return of Team Rocket! The Revival of Y/N's Kalos Team?!
8 | Battle of The Elite! Aura-Lucario versus Ash-Greninja!
9 | Ultimate Rivarly is Gone..?! Lucario and Greninja, The New Ultimate Duo!
10 | Aftermath! Journey to the Kalos Showcase! A New Power Awakens?
11 | To the Past! Iris versus Y/N! A Shocking Finale to The Championship Battle!
12 | Break! To Go Beyond Our Limits! Shiny Greninja-Break versus Sylveon!
13 | Sawyer versus Ash! Ash-Greninja Awakens Again! Who Is This New Person?!
14 | Team Rocket Strikes Again! Legendary Clash! Lucario versus Charizard!
15 | Red and Gold Introduced! Master Trainer Y/N is Unleashed!
16 | Many Detours To Zapdos Festival! Medicince to Save A Girl?!
17 | Journey to Zapdos Festival! Mega Charizard Y versus Zapdos!
18 | The Exclusive Realm of Legendaries! Y/N's Box Finally Revealed!
19 | Power Beyond Imagination! Advent of Omnipotence! Lucario's Evolved Form!
20 | Legendary Battle! The Power to Rival Gods! Lucario versus Greninja 2!
21 | Unexpected Fever! Ultimate Battle to The Max!
22 | The Synchronized Test! Our Bonds to the Test!
23 | Sparking Rematch! Lucario Versus Charizard 2!

7 | Dual Battle! Lucario and Charizard versus Greninja and Pikachu!

6.4K 163 107
By itsbaam

After we healed our pokemon after the incident, we...didn't walk anywhere as a matter of fact. The moment I got my Pokemon healed...I could never truly hear the end of it.

Ash: "Y/N! Your party is fully healed! Heh, what do you say we have a Pokemon Battle!" Ash asked me, I look at him and Pikachu who seem cocky but yet confident.

Lucario and I look at each other as I could tell that he was itching for a fight. With him fully being healed too, I've been restricting his freedom in fights as of now, after all, I'm still trying to find out how to get back home.

Clemont: "Ash! I wouldn't want to spark a fight with him. His battle techniques and IQ are beyond anything I've seen!" Clemont vouches for me, as Lucario seems to show off me as a trainer towards Pikachu and Braixen, I could only realize...

What was so brilliant about my battle techniques and IQ?! All I did was spam potions and items until I won!

And realizing now that the anime world doesn't have a true "concept" of potions, I couldn't use that mid-battle. It would look weird! Might make it look like I was cheating!

Serena: "I don't know Ash...I wouldn't want to start spars with an opponent who has history to back it up..." Serena reassures, but this just hypes up Ash even more. Does he feel like he can win against me in some way?

Ash: "This just motivates me even more! Not only that, but I get to be stronger too! C'mon Y/N...please?" He begs, I look away as I was a bit discomforted about it. I couldn't reveal my full team just yet, what if it comes back to bite me in the future?

Plus, I'm not trying to startle my team by letting them fight as soon as they became healed...no.

But since Ash won't stop begging about it, I'm going to have to give him the worst beatdown of his life. He'll remember that I'M the best trainer when it's all said and done.

Y/N: "Okay..."

Ash: "Yeah! Let's go-"

Y/N: "But on two conditions. One, it will only be a dual battle. And 2, no mega evolutions." I say, Ash takes in the words carefully, and nods.

To be honest, I kind of just made up the second condition in a heartbeat. I wasn't sure if Ash had a mega evolution, guessing he had a charizard back then, but since my introduction probably changed the course of history, I had no choice but to throw that in there.

Ash: "No mega evolutions? You are saying that like...wait...you have one?!" Ash asks quickly before I nod, this makes Ash smile even more before taking us outside.

Before I could even settle down, and pay attention to the enviroment, we were already on green plains, as far as we could see. There was the occasional pokestop, which from where we came from, but it only took us 10 minutes to reach here.

Ash: "Hah! Let's do this! Pikachu! Greninja! I choose you!" He calls out! Pikachu races onto the field as Greninja emerges from his pokeball. As they get ready, I could tell they too, were itching for a good and challenging fight.

I begin to think on who do I want to select, I couldn't risk Lucario, because after all he's my partner. My true power unit on the team. Of course, they've fought along him, but fighting against him is a whole different thing!

First things first, I threw out my pokeball, and realized what I had just threw. Expecting Gardevoir to come out...

An enormous roar could be heard and a spew of fire could be seen erupting from a Pokémon's mouth. Very large in size and also a orange-scaled Pokémon to add onto the description. This wasn't no Gardevoir...

This was my Charizard!

Clemont: "Oh no! Y/N is going to have the disadvantage here! Even though his Charizard is absurdly strong, Greninja can counterattack with his type!" Clemont alerts me, but it isn't lie I wanted to put him out in the first place. I kinda had no choice.

Deciding on the next Pokémon to send out, I could sense Lucario's gaze on me. I look back at him as I could see he wanted to be on the field. I do have to restrict him.

I need him at his peak, we could never know what would happen unless I don't rest him. But Lucario continues to look at me.

Even by his look, it felt like he was begging for me to be out there. Of course, he hasn't fought along with any of his team members...and Charizard has been gone for so long...

Deciding on what to do here...I give it up. Lucario just wants to fight, that's all. I remember when my mum used to take my games away because I was on it too much. This is kind of the same thing here.

Without even speaking audibly, Lucario already knew I was going to send him out, and slowly began to walk onto the field, he met up with Charizard and the two spoke in their native Pokémon tounge.

I was guessing that Lucario was probably filling in Charizard on what happened earlier. As Charizard looks back at me, I could only feel a sense of worry fade away from him. After all, I think he believed I perished back in the cave...

Serena: "Wo-woah....without even saying anything Lucario had went on the field...!"

Bonnie: "Is this how tight their friendship is?" Both of them both question, but to be honest, I think it stemmed from when I was playing the actual video game.

I used to think that Lucario was the best Pokémon ever, then again there were legendaries too back then that I thought were cool too, but when your own Pokemon defeats Mewtwo! A genetically modified Pokémon that knows every move...

Then I realized...it was time to reconsider.

As Lucario and Charizard posed up beside each other, somewhat displaying they are a dynamic duo, Greninja and Pikachu didn't feel an ounce of intimidation from the two.

Clemont: "Looks like I'm going to have to count it off. Lucario and Charizard versus Greninja and Pikachu!" He says, stepping up. Even the tense concentration from the two sets of pokemon was enough to call that a battle.

"Trainee Y/N, versus Trainer Ash! The battle will commence...NOW!"

Instantly, both Lucario and Charizard who were once standing proudly together, get into shape and form. Since it's been a long time since they've fought together, they probably thought they could use this as a warmup.

Y/N: "Charizard! Use Air Slash! Lucario, get em with Bone Rush!" I command, and instantly, they get to work.

A simple white bone staff was made into the hands of my Shiny Lucario and Charizard flew up into the air, how wing gleaming with a bright light blue color.

Ash: "Alright! Let's do this! Greninja! Use Cut! Pikachu, attack with Iron Tail!" Ash commands as well, and Greninja makes a white small blade while Pikachu's tail becomes a steel colored.

As the two set of Pokémon ran into the middle to see who would get the first hit...it was actually...none of them.

Lucario attacked from overhead, with his entire body off the ground as Greninja used Cut to clash weapons.

Pikachu had jumped up into the air to meet with Charizard as both of their attacks collided, and it created such force that it almost blew Ash and I's hats!

Is this the thrill of a battle?! We've been going against weak Pokémon, but it's nice to know I'm at least Ash's level when it comes to battling!

Lucario and Greninja kept going at it, striking each other with none of them making a physical attack. It was safe to say the two were about equal.

Charizard had gained the upper hand as his wing pushed back Pikachu's Iron Tail, which sent the mouse Pokémon to the ground creating some dust.

Both Lucario and Greninja made several more clashes before one last more clash that put some distant between them. Lucario and Greninja looked at each other, and I could tell they were meant to be rivals.

Y/N: "Lucario! Follow up with Close Combat! Charizard, shower Pikachu with your Flamethrower!" I told them, and they both listened.

Lucario had caught Greninja not ready as he landed punches and kicks towards the frog Pokémon, it ended in a one kick being so brutal, if Greninja had not blocked in time, he could've fainted right there.

Charizard continued to be in the sky and made his mouth wide and open as a pure concentrated fire blast spewed from his mouth.

Ash: "Pikachu!" The trainer yelled, but it was too late, Pikachu was already consumed.

By the time he looked back, Pikachu had some burn marks, and some fire still remaining on his body, I was guessing that was the burn effect.

Ash: "Greninja! Let's do this! Water Shuriken!" He said, still worrying for his Pikachu who was still left fatigued by the burn.

Greninja had dodged out of Lucario's way and held his hand up in the air, creating a Water Shuriken not for Lucario...

But for Charizard.

He quickly sent one as it made contact with Charizard, and sent another 3 more as Charizard came crashing down, creating debris.

As the dust settles, Charizard was still able to fight, but perhaps that it took a lot of damage.

Ash: "Pikachu...! You alright?" Ash asks carefully, as Pikachu looked back at him, and responded with the usual, "Pika!".

"Okay then! Pikachu, use Thunderbolt!"

This took me off guard because it looked like Ash was trying to finish the job on Charizard, which I could not allow.

Y/N: "Lucario! Quickly! Defend Charizard with Aura Sphere!" Lucario had quickly nodded and appeared right in front of Charizard in no time.

Keeping his paws at his hips, a powerful aura sphere began to emerge as he shot it out, the ground shook a little just from his power.

Ash: "Hah! He's wide open! Greninja! Aerial Ace!" Greninja has quickly closed up on Lucario, who's attack canceled out Pikachu's Thunderbolt, but that was no problem.

Completely out of nowhere, Greninja began to skid on the grass thanks to a powerful beam that wasn't fire based at all. It was Charizard, back into his feet.

Clemont: "Wo-woah! This is getting intense! Y/N didn't have to say anything at all, and his Charizard used Solar Beam!" He says, as Serena and Bonnie all gasp.

Ash even himself was surprised, but I could tell this made him even more excited.

Now I'm the one with the advantage.

Y/N: "Lucario, finish Pikachu! Bone Rush!" I say, not sure if it would actually get the job done, but I trust him anyways.

Lucario then appeared behind Pikachu out of nowhere, but by the time Ash's partner turned around, it was too late.

Five hits with the bone staff was enough for Pikachu to go tumbling against the ground, and eventually stand up, before falling back down.

Pikachu was done for.

Serena: "O-oh no! Pikachu fainted!" She exclaims, but since that wasn't aware enough, I had to add on.

Ash: "Grrr...Pikachu!" He says, calling him back to his poke ball. With only Greninja, I was waiting to see how he would pull this off.

"We can't lose now Greninja! Let's do it! Together!" He says, and even hearing those words, makes my heart drop.

I just awakened a beast.

Greninja was quickly covered in a typhoon as he spun out, attacking Charizard into the ground out of nowhere using Aerial Ace.

Lucario too tried to help Charizard, but he got his own licks too. Using Cut, Lucario was slashed at multiple times before one final slash that had sent him back.

As I look, Greninja had came out of the typhoon, and he now became...Ash-Greninja!

Y/N: "It's the form from last time huh..." I say quietly, noticing that Charizard had fainted, I called him right back into my poke ball.

Bonnie: "Clemont...isn't that the form Greninja took not too long ago?" She asks, and soon then, Clemont realizes that.

Clemont: "...wait. Actually, yeah! Let's see it in battle!" He says.

Now, I realize that there isn't much known about Ash-Greninja. Even though there seems to be apparent stamina issues, there isn't now.

Ash-Greninja donned the water shuriken holstered on his back while prepping against Lucario, who lazily got up.

Now, it was just a 1v1.

Y/N: "Lucario! Use Close Combat!" I say, and Lucario runs off to meet against Ash-Greninja.

Ash: "Oh yeah! This is getting exciting! Let's do this! Greninja! Use Aerial Ace!" He commands, and this began to frighten me.

Ash isn't feeling a second of exhaustion here. Maybe I need to draw it out.

Both Lucario and Ash-Greninja meet in the middle of the field once again, which was once grass, but has become dirt over time the battle.

Lucario and Ash-Greninja wasn't clashing like usually, but traded each attack, blow for blow. Given the transformation, Ash-Greninja has the upper hand.

He dodged a kick from Lucario, then attacked with multiple kicks soon right after, Lucario tried to block em all, but one last kick sealed the deal.

Lucario skidded against the grass barely aware of what was happening, I saw him grit his teeth as he noticed Ash-Greninja was too fast for him, and there was nothing he could do.

Ash: "Okay! Let's end it! Greninja! Water Shuriken!" He says, and then I realize Lucario might not have the defense to back it up.

Like I said earlier, there's no UI to tell how much health you have left, but it's pretty easy ti tell when your own Pokémon can't keep going.

Lucario looks back at me, waiting for an order, I wasn't even expecting to give out one, the attack was coming, and quickly!

Y/N: "L-Lucario! Dragon Pulse!" I yell out quickly, still remembering I had the move.

Lucario opens his mouth largely before firing a large beam cannon that was aimed for Ash-Greninja! But alas...I spoke too soon.

The frog Pokémon improvised, sending a water shuriken formed with his hands through the blast, which cut it in half, and hit Lucario!

Lucario tumbled back as he slowly got up, and his eyes widened to see Ash-Greninja.

Suddenly, Ash-Greninja pulled out the one from his back, and I knew it was over.

Hitting Lucario, it destructed the entire field as wind gusts were constantly hitting us and even Serena, Bonnie, and Clemont took cover.

But as the dust cleared, Lucario was on the ground, back laid out.

He fainted.

I didn't believe it, that form Lucario had must've been a fluke, because it didn't occur again.

But as soon as Clemont was about to call came, and Ash was about to celebrate...

Lucario moved.

This captured everyone's attention, even mine as Lucario slowly got up, with him having his head low.

Clemont: "Hu-huh?? Lucario survived that??"

Serena: "I thought it was over for sure!"

Bonnie: "This is the best fight I've ever seen!"

As Lucario stays still, his arms loose and dropped down to his lower half, I saw a little spark in him that no one else saw.

Then, little electricity sparks of blue came off, not sure if it was from the attack, but then I realized it was Lucario's own doing.

Then...I saw the spark.

A swirling color, of purple, blue, and white.

Out of nowhere, it bursted around him quickly as it crated mighty wind gusts and cussed the ground and grass to disappear.

Once it was all said and done, Lucario had donned silver eyes. His Shiny variant was covered in a blazing aura that swirled around him, it seemed like...he was ready for battle again.

Ash-Greninja and Aura-Lucario (not official name) both stood of against each other, and I could tell...we will be here for round two.

~~~~~~~

That's it guys! The end of this battle packed chapter! As you've seen, Y/N's Lucario has sparked off his aura form once again! But what good will it do against Ash-Greninja!

I've come here to take a poll, and notice that Y/N's Lucario has a special form just like Ash-Greninja...so I wanted you guys to vote on it!

What should his special form be?!

———

Ultra Aura - A rare form Lucario takes on. As soon as he activated this, he gets 50% health restored and a new move set. This is learnt by channeling one's Aura through Pokémon and trainer.

Battle Bond - A special bond both trainer and Pokémon go through. This right bond creates a special form Lucario can rely on. An upgraded appearance plus becomes speedier.

Mega Evolution - Mega Evolution. Increases Lucario's powers by a whole lot. Increases every parameter as well.

———-

Well, you guys vote and let me know! Till next time! See ya!

P.S. not a big fan of mega evolution...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 86 5
Follow Avery through Kalos with Sparks, her Pikachu, and, her boyfriend, Ash Ketchum with his Pikachu. Together, they meet new friends and Pokemon wh...
24.8K 1.1K 43
Its a story about a boy Ash ketchum, who became the best of all in every field from the start he will be the very best. Its an ash x harem story. pok...
320K 4.2K 87
A story where there is a boy named Ash Ketchum that one day he will acquire a power, a power that can rival even a god. His power will outmatched eve...
9.1K 121 14
A young Pokemon trainer from the Sinnoh region is on a journey to become the best trainer. During his journey he will meet new friends, strong rivals...