Watching The Truth about Male...

By Roh594

All the characters from Descendants watch the real atroy of Maleficent. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Notice
So Cruella it is
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
I got a new cover
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Notice
Maleficent 2
Maleficent 2 Part 2
Maleficent 2 Part 3
Question
Maleficent 2 part4
Notice
Maleficent 2 Part5
Maleficent 2 Part 6
Maleficent 2 Part 7
Maleficent 2 Part 8
Maleficent 2 Part 9
Maleficent 2 Part 10
Break And Jaffar's Past
Maleficent 2 Part 11
A question
Maleficent 2 Part 12
Maleficent 2 Part 13
Maleficent 2 Part 14
Maleficent 2 Chapter 15

Chapter 24

17K 504 42
By Roh594

Watcher knew the relationship between the people here will never be the same again,like Beast had lost the respect his son had for him especially after it was revealed he knew the truth about Maleficent.Their was no way his son could trust him again like before,Adam was saddened by this,but he could do nothing to charge it.

Now the problem is everyone would question the fairytale of the heroes,if they are true or not.

Diaval, who was now a large dragon and breathes fire at the guards and pulls the iron net off of Maleficent.Diaval was afraid of hurting Aurora was unable to fully fight the gurds without hurting her,Maleficent seeing her almost hit by debris yelled"Run, Aurora!"

Leah was angry at the soldiers for treating Aurora like that,she was a princess for christ sake.But she was
glad Maleficent had the right mind to tell Aurora to get away from their,she knew Stefan wouldn't blink any eye.

Aurora runs up the stairs enters the chamber where Maleficent's wings are being kept and locks herself in, back in the hall the guards manage to restrain Diaval with chains,binding his snout and neck, then pulling him down.While the other guards with huge iron shields, starts surrounding Maleficent.

Mal was worried and looked at Diaval who just smiled at her, while everyone was leaning forward with slight worry and anticipation.

One of the Guard yells" Get back! Hold it steady. Hold the line! Look out. Hold your line. Close in. bring it down!" as they completely lock Maleficent in a circle formation.

Back in the chamber, Aurora sees Maleficent's wings locked in the cabinet and suddenly they start to flap, back in the hall, Diaval is brought down by the guards.

Jane daughter of Fairy Godmother with awe said"The wings are still alive."

Evie with confusion questioned, "But how is it possible?"

Fairy Godmother"Yes,you see normal fairy wings would just disappear after being cut because of having less magic in it.But Maleficent is a powerful Dark Fey with unique heritage making her wings one of a kind."

Fairy godmother only knew a few handful of fairies who would be able to do that.

While only smart ones picked out the fact Fairy Godmother worded Maleficents heritage being one of kind.

While Maleficent is completely surrounded, she hears heavy foot steps and chains clanking Stefan comes out of the fire, entirely dressed in his armor with an iron chain and a sword on his hip, steps into the circle, and suddenly with a swing of his chain hits her, knocking her down.

Evie with slight fear said, "He looks quite scary." all the villains and hero kids agreed to that.

Aurora goes behind the cabinet and pushes it over and breaking it, setting the wings free.

Mal gave shouted "Yes, go Aurora. That's my big sister."Mal then suddenly remembered what she just said now, as she looked at Aurora and Maleficent who smiled at her Stefan who was silent till now yelled"So she is the reason, why I died?"

Leah and Maleficent in unison said"Just shut up."Stefan seeing the glares he was getting slumped into his chair grumbling .

Carlos spoke up"If not for Queen Aurora chances are Maleficent would have died at the hands of King Stefan."

Everyone including Maleficent and Diaval nodded with grim look,while Mal and Aurora held her mother's hand.

After hitting Maleficent with the iron chain, Stefan removes his helm and his guards start banging their shield on the ground.

Stefan smiles and orders"Enough!"he walks over to maleficent who's still kneeling on the ground and questions"How does it feel, hm? to be a fairy creature without wings in a world where you don't belong?

Aurora sighed he was really disappointed meeting her father, she knew her father didn't care about her at all. Philip seeing his wife sad gave her a comforting hug.

Stefan then throws the chain around Maleficent causing Maleficent to gasp in pain from the iron chains. He then tosses her aside, Stefan takes out his sword and as he walks towards Maleficent to strike fatal blow, the wings flies through the Castle reaching Maleficent, and reattach themselves to her back with a golden glow, she flaps her wings floats up.Both Diaval and Aurora who reached saw Maleficent with her wings in full glory.

Mal was worried seeing Stefan getting close to her mother with the dagger, but it turned to awe seeing her mother getting back her wings said"Mom you look so cool."

Maleficent smiled hearing that, while Aurora really wished she had those wings too after to be able to fly through the clouds would be dream come true.

Stefan saw Maleficent looking at Aurora and figured out Aurora must have helped he as he yelled"kill her!"

Maleficent starts to fly away many guards throw iron spears, but Maleficent easily dodges them, one of the guards ordered"Shoot!" as they fire crossbows again no results.

Maleficent manages to free Diaval from his restraints then as she goes to fly out the window Stefan throws a chain at her leg and holds on.

Stefan orders"Shoot her!"as the guards are about to throw their spears at her Maleficent was able to drag Stefan through the floor, and she then flies out the window with a dive. Maleficent was also pulling Stefan with her until they reach a tower.Maleficent drops Stefan in the tower, breaks the chains around her ankle, and punched Stefan in the stomach.

Mal really wanted her wings now,after all they looked so cool.Also being able to fly was really awesome.

Diaval smirked and said"Nice punch."

Maleficent with a grin replied, "Thank you."

Jafar really hated Stefan after what he did to Maleficent, commented"He is a very persistent bastard,I will give him that."

Maleficent grabs his throat, glaring at him with her glowing green eyes.But seeing how pathetic he was Maleficent says: "It's over."She lets him go as Stefan drops on the ground gasping and coughing.

Jay with a thoughtful look said, "When you think about it, Maleficent never officially broke up with Stefan until now."

Evie nodded and said"In a way it is true."Leah winced thinking about it like that, but soon shook herself out of that thought.

As Maleficent turns to fly off, Stefan jumps onto her throwing them both off the tower, Maleficent takes flight and drops Stefan in the process and he falls to his death.

While youngsters winced,the older audience has already seen deaths didn't react much. But Stefan flinched remembering how he died. Also, he was pretty sure after this he was going to be exiled or worse killed.

Leah commented"So Stefan's death was also from his own mistake and Maleficent didn't have anything do with it."

Diaval nodded and replied"If he had not lunged at Mistress,he would've lived."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 2.7K 36
Meet Holland daughter of hades friends with Mal, Evie and the crew follow her and her friends as they move to auradon to steal the magic wand. I'...
73.3K 543 48
For those who love the Dolan twins and those who want to read quite a bit of smut.
17.5K 166 29
Travis and Connor Stoll made a YouTube account to show how demigods react to videos. Some might feature Kane Chronicles characters or characters from...
76.5K 1.3K 19
What if Maleficent had another daughter?