The Lady Of mY HoUSe

By ATdreamyGirls1510

Mahir Sehgal a popular guy, a neurologist,owner of Sanjivani Hospital,Elder son of sehgal family,28 years old... More

prologue
Characters
Characters Part 2
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
4.Who wins???
3.Mulaquatein
5.PREPARATIONS
6.Daily Routine
6. First meeting
7.Meeting
Kya Hoga??
Temple
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Coffee Date
DINNER DATE
Revelation
Roka
Badhai ho
Engagement
๐ŸŽ‰Partyyyyy๐ŸŽ‰
Pre wedding photo shoot
I STAND BY PEARL
Bachelor's Party
Punjab
First Argument
hey please
Sangeet
Mehendi
Haldi
B'day Celebration
Birthday+Chuda
Wedding๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Reception
First night
Apology
Farm trip
FARM 2
Honeymoon-1
Honeymoon-2
ANNOUNCEMENT
Back to Home
Changes to be made
A new look
Finally All Set
Confession
Sight-Seeing
House without lady
Singhaniyaa Mansion
Singhaniya Mansion Part-2
Art Gallery
Next morning
AUTHOR'S NOTE
2 months,more to come.....
Lauki Nhi Khaunga
Life Advice
The Lady is not well
The lady is not well-2
Hostel
Business Party-1
Business Party-2
Business Party-3
Hectic Schedule
Pregnancy
Futt Gaya Bhanda
Ladki Dekhne Jaana H
Shivika ka Roka
SHIRDI TRIP
Trip-2
Dinner date
B'day Party
Flying to Punjab
Sangeet
Mehendi-Haldi
Kritika's Wedding
Barbeque without Lady
Fight
Doggie
Accident-1
Accident -2
Accident -3
Hospital
Hospital -2
Discharge
Singhaniya Mansion
Mahir's anger
Singhaniya Mansion - 2
Baap-Beti
Maan hi gaye
1 Month Later
no nurse required
DAYOUT
Recovery
First Anniversay away from eachother
Outing
Yeh rishta nhi ho sakta
Diwali Party
Shimla
Shimla-2
London
London-2
London-3
Mumbai
Sharing it
Dinner with the Singhaniya's
Saas-Bahu bonding
Epilogue
Epilogue-2
Epilogue -3
Epilogue-4
Bonus Chapter

Friend's Engagement

1K 140 82
By ATdreamyGirls1510

It was over a week now and 3 weeks since Bela's wedding and living with the Sehgals.She was kind of settling in now and getting used to just living with males.The males were also getting used to a female presence in the house now.

Everytime Bela walked her payal made sound and that is now common in the once only male house,along with the sound of her bangles clinging against eachother.

Post dinner,

"Mujhe aap logo se bht important baat krni h ab"Mahir said as everyone sat down post dinner just staying for a bit before going to bed.

Everyone got their eyes off from what they were doing and looked up at him.

"2 din baad Rehaan aur Anu ki engagement h...aur usne obviously mujhe aur aa sabko bulaya h"Mahir said.

"I am busy...wish him on my behalf"Shivaay said.

"Mujhe chutti nhi milegi sorry bro....wese bhi mein aapke friend ki engagement mein kya hi karunga"Neil said.

"Mujhe aur Rudra ko kuch kaam h so sorry bro"Kunj said on behalf of him and Rudra.

"Mujhe dad aane nhi denge Bhai...but agar aap convince kare...

Ishan was cut off by Andy who said.

"U are not going anywhere ishan "Andy said

He knew Andy won't come n not let others join too

"Meine nhi aana tere kisi aaaltu faltu dost ki sagai mein....mein  bhi busy hu"Dadu said and Mahir sighed.

"Dadu accha nhi lagta yrr meri shadi pr mere friends ki puri families aayi thi...aur Rehaan ki engagement mein hum sab nhi jayenge toh kitna kharab lagega...and he is my best friend "Mahir said.

"Plzz dadu I am serious"Mahir said.

"Tu aur Bela chale jau na....tum dono ki shadi ke baad first appearance bhi ho jayegi aur Rehaan ko bura bhi nhi lagega"Dadu said.

Mahir then thought about it and immediately agreed as he would get some quality time with his newly wedded wife.He nodded not showing any emotions on his face but from inside he was exploding with happiness with the thought of spending some time alone with her.

Bela on the other hand didn't liked this arrangement one bit,firstly because she had met his friends and they were too loud for her taste, secondly because she knows being alone with mahir means being his only target to bear all the teasings,but she couldn't deny now because she knows any reason she came up with would not be considered and somewhere she knew this was done on purpose so that they can spend some time alone.

She too nodded then having nothing to say.

"Tu na mujhe apni acchi aachi tasveere bhejna meine phir unko apne Instagram pr post krni h"Said dadu.

"Kyu...taaki aapko views mil sake...meine nhi Deni aapko apni pics...band kr do mere tasveere post kr krke followers badhana apne"Mahir teased his dadu and he glared at him.

"Nalayak kahi ka...Bela tu bhej dena"Dadu said turning to Bela who just nodded her head.

They went towards their room.

___________________________________________

"Bela hum parso niklenge so saman pack kr lena bas 3 din ke liye jayenge hum"Mahir said.

"3 din kyu?"Mahir said.

"Arre first day pr ek party hogi, second day ko engagement and third day pr bas aise hi thoda site seeing krne ka plan h..then fourth day nikal jaayenge waha se"Mahir said.

"H kaha engagement?"She asked sitting on the bed.

"Goa mein h"Mahir said and Bela made a face listening the name of Goa and Mahir laughed at it.

"Come on it is a place for couples only"Mahir said laughing.

"Tum gayi ho kabhi Goa?"Mahir asked already knowing the answer.

"Nhi"Bela said.

"Yrr India mein rehkr tum kabhi Goa nhi gayi?"Mahir asked.

"India mein Goa ke alava bhi bht saari jagah h dekhne ke liye"Bela said.

"Ha but Goa bhi acchi jagah h"Mahir said teasing her.

Bela just shrugged her shoulders and lied on the bed covering herself with the duet and saying a small good night and closing her eyes.Mahir also followed suit and closed his eyes.

Barely a min or two had passed when Bela turned to look at him and asked.

"Aap jaag rahe h?"She asked.

"Nhi so Raha hu"he said.

"Mein yeh puch rahi thi ki aap apne liye shopping kr lenge engagement ke dress ke liye ya mein kr du?"She asked.

"Tum kr dena...wese bhi mein thoda busy hu"He said covering up the fact that he sucks at shopping.

"Okay....koi specific choice aapki?"She asked teasing him a bit.

"Nhi"he said.

"Koi specific color?"she again asked just to rile him up a bit.

"Nhi"He again said.

"Koi specific style?"She again asked.

"Shut up...mujhe pata h tum Jaan bhujkr puch rahi ho mujhe jabki tumhe pata h I suck at shopping"he said turning to face her.

"Nhi mein toh bas aapka preference jaan rahi thi"She said innocently.

"Tumhari dadi ne dhoke se shadi karvayi h meri tumse....tum kitni chalak ho"Mahir said and Bela just laughed out loud enjoying his misery.

Once she calmed down she said a small good night and slept.Mahir just stared at her and then eventually slept.
___________________

Next day,

After lunch Bela went with Shruti to shop for the engagement for her and Mahir.Mahir had already given her his card and asked to use it,she still didn't liked using his money.

"Come on yrr....pati ke paise udana toh patni ka haq hota h"Shruti said.

"Ha but Still"Bela said.

"Koi nhi thode time mein you will enjoy using his card"Shruti said winking at her and Bela just shook her head.
____________________

"Packing ho gayi h na tumhari....hamari flight h kal 3 baje ki"Mahir said.

Bela nodded at him getting into the bed and covering herself with blanket.

"Ok then good night"Mahir said.

"Good night"Bela said.

Both slept then.
______________________

Bela and Mahir reached Goa Airport as the flight landed.(Guys mujhe inki flight journey likhne kantala aa raha tha so pls bear with me).

"Yrr yeh gaadi kyu nhi aayi ab tak?"mahir asked looking at Bela.

"Mujhe nhi pata"Bela said.

"Tumse nhi puch raha tha mein aise hi keh rhaa tha....Rehan ko call krta hu"He said and dialled his friends number.

"Aa rahi h gadi bahar chalte h"Mahir said and dragged the luggage with himself while Bela walked beside him just holding her handbag.

They reached outside a saw a man holding a board with the name Mr.and Mrs.Sehgal.Both of them walked towards the man and then driver took their luggage as they sat in the car.

Within 30 mins they reached the resort where the engagement was held.

Beal was dressed in a simple salwar kameez,while mahir wore black shirt with Blue jeans.

As soon as they entered Mahir took her towards the pool area as all his friends were gathered there.They both reached the pool area and Mahir's friends took him in a tight hug.Bela stood awkwardly watching them.

Once Mahir met all his friends he introduced Bela to them and vice versa.Bela also received hugs from them all,to which she was surprised but didn't showed it.

Once all the introduction were done Mahir asked.

"Toh engagement girl kidhar h?"He asked to Rehan who was the one getting engaged.

"Anu aa rahi h bas"Rehan said.

Soon enough a short girl entered with a tall girl and Mahir groaned watching them.

"Isko kyu bulaya h yrr"Mahir asked.

"Yrr mahir yeh bhi friend hi h ab teri history ke wajah se mein isse na invite karu toh mere relations kharab honge uske saath"Rehan said and Mahir sighed.

Bela who was standing beside mahir didn't understood what this history was but she ignored it thinking it must be something between the friends.

"Bela yeh Anu h..Ananaya Mittal aur Anu yeh h Bela my wife...aur yeh h Karishma aur Karishma this is Bela my wife"Mahir said introducing Bela to his friends,as he introduced her as his wife he kept his hand on her waist pulling her a lil closer.Bela was not uncomfortable but she didn't understood this sudden move of his,but didn't reacted and met Ananya,mahir' s best friend who was getting engaged to Rehan who was also mahir's best friend.The tall girl's name was Karishma as Bela got to know and she seemed just okay to Bela.

"Chalo tum dono freshen up hokr aa jao and then snacks khaate h milkr"Rehan said and mahir and Bela nodded and left towards their room to get freshen up.
_____________________

Bela was currently getting ready for the the pre engagement party which was held tonight,the engagement was held tomorrow night and the day after that they would just go sight seeing.

       (The gown she wore for the party)

She was atlast ready and Mahir came out wearing his tuxedo and began doing his hair while Bela took out her clutch.

Mahir turned around and saw Bela and his breath hitched.He just stared at her with mouth slightly open.

How can she look so mesmerizing to her in anything she wore??How can she always manage to hitch his breath without even trying hard?? Seeing her like this always makes his heart flutter.

"Chale?"Bela asked standing in front of him and he came out of his dream land and nodded his head embarrassed.

"Aa..hmmm chalo"He said giving her his hand which she took and then both descended down towards the party hall.

Mahir looked at the huge crowd he looked at bela.

" Tum comfortable toh ho na i mean tumhe awkward toh nhi feel hora?? "

" Nhi i m fine  chalte h sab aa gaye h "

She felt awkward because of the sudden affection of mahir

" Arey sunno ruko toh "

" Ha"

Bela turned to him n mahir came forward n kept both his hands on her shoulders to which shiver ran through her body . Mahir was enjoying this reaction of her wife.

Mahir took the mangalsutra out n put it on show

" Pata hona chahiye na sabko ki married ho.. Kya h ki rehan ki family main uske cousin thode chichore hi h khoobsurat ladki dekhi nhi ki shuru ho jate h isliye bas aur kuch nhi "

Ohhoo indirect compliment ahaa not bad

"Ab chale "

" Ha chalo maine jese haath pakad rakha h tumhara isse bol ri ho "

" Maine kab kaha aapne haath pakda h " Bela said innocently

" Acha nhi kaha toh ab  pakad leta hu bas ahi chalo" He held her hand first time after the wedding

Mahirs pov-

Aww yrr uske haath kitne soft h
I purposely did that Meri biwi h aakhir, mere kamine dost toh isse hi hug karke chale gaye main haath bhi na pakadu

Bela just blushed at this sight

They walked towards everyone

Rehan- ohhoo dekho toh sahi hanso ke jode ko dur hi nhi raha jata haath main haath dal kar aaye h

This comment made bela blush more n she tried to leave mahir hand but mahir without looking at her held it more tightly to which bela looked at him with wide eyes n mahir just said what

Mahir- tu chup kar saale

Everyone was greeting each other n adoring the newly wedded couple behir.

Bela- mahirji plzz( said slowly shyly?)

M- kya tum jo karna chahti ho vo yaha public main nhi ho sakta bela uske liye room h humare pass

Bela looked at him,her eyes went wide

Mahir laughed at her face . 

Soon the the function ended n dinner was done post dinner behir left for their room.

They both changed seperately

M- maine tumhara haath pakda toh tum itni laal q ho gyi

Deliberate teasing

Bela did not turn to him n her back was at him.

Blushing mess

B- aapke phone main network h?

M- ha h

B- ek min dona call  Karna h

M- kisko?

B- dadi ko subha se baat nhi hui h meri unse

M- meri ho gyi

Now she turned

B - aapki kab hui baat aur aapne q kiya call unko (much offended)

M- arey tumhari hi h kya dadi mein bhi unka ladla jamai hu khud kiya unhone call

B- unhone aapko kiya call ( pure jealousy)

"Waah mjhe toh subah se call nhi kiya aur inko call bhi kiya"She said in her mind gritting her teeths

B- kya baat hui? ( irritated)

M- bas isse hi bol ri thi ki yaad kar ri thi socha call karke haal chal. Puchlu

"Waah mjhe subah se nhi pucha ki zinda hu ya mar gyi aur inko haal chal pucha ja ra h waah"she muttered

Mahir was enjoying this as he knew that Bela is very Possessive about her dadi.

Bela snatched the phone from him

M- arey main karta hu ruko na

B- q mjhe phone lagana nhi ata kya jo aap lagaoge

M- arey dadi ne tumse baat nhi ki toh mjhepe q bhadak ri ho

B- tym nhi mila hoga unko ( cover up)

M- tym toh tha isliye mjhe call kiya na

Bela was on peak of jealousy n irritation

B- phone do na mjhe baat karni h plzz said softly bcoz she was on the verge to cry.

Mahir snatched the phone from her

M- nhi dunga ( deliberately teasing)

Bela went to her bed n slept with duvet on her face

Mahir pov
Tu toh gya ab sachi gussa ho gyi h 😂😂😂 dadi is such a touchy topic my god

I went to the other side of the bed n laid down n went inside the duvet

I poke a finger on her arms

M- kya hua (more like whispered)

Bela pushed my hand
N turned her back.

N I heard a sniffing sound

I hugged her from back

M- mazak tha yrr koi phone nhi aaya mjhe dadi ka sachii

I turned her she was resisting but  turned her n pulled her towards me to see few tears in her eyes.

Such a baby

Her eyes were down red nose watery eyelashes, hairs messed up no makeup a natural glowing face still it creates a havoc in my heart.

My hands on her waist her hands on my chest our faces just a lil distanced. Nose touching  . I could smell her lavender perfume.

Hope to stay in that position forever. So much peace  .

M- mazak tha sorry rona band karo dadi so gyi hogi it's late isliye mana kiya kal subah baat kar lena

She beat me on my chest
N I laughed n hugged her pulling her in my chest she dropped few more tears n then was ohk but i was busy in my dreamland n was tightly hugging her stroking her hairs not ready to remove my hand around her waist.

It was when Bela tried to free herself  

Tch tch

"Kya h " I said irritated n pulled her in a more tight hug

Mmmm came a sound

I came out of my trance n left her.

Why so fast thodi der aur reh sakte the

M- good night

I was totally embarrassed.

B - good night

N we slept.

Belas pov

What was that as if he was not ready to leave me i turned my back to him to hide my blushing face. He is really bad he made fun of me but...

But he is nice actually cute

He was embarrassed for not letting me go that close moment we had n believe me he was looking so cute with that hint of embarrassment on his face.

Belaaaaaaaaaa

What m i thinking

Soja pagal ho gyi h

Good night

Ended

Target:
Votes 115+
Comments 100+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536K 29.9K 80
Best ranking #1 Love as on 06/22 #1 wattpadindia as on 03/21 #1 in pearlvpuri as on 11/20 #1 in Surbhi Jyoti as on 04/20 #1 in pvp as on 01/20 Hey...
72.1K 7.4K 21
Every love marriage doesn't survive and every arranged marriage doesn't break. Divorce, a leagal dissolution of marriage. Breaking off the relationsh...
167K 14.6K 60
๐๐ž๐ฅ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐๐จ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐š ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ž๐ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ...
272K 19.8K 48
(Apart Series - Book 4) Dr Aahir Sehgal is Sydney, Australia's best cardiologist. Although he worked for his parents hospital 'Sehgal Group of Hospit...