Go Diego Go Returns/Snippets

Door I_love_Hamilton_yeet

If You love Go Diego Go when You were little than Get ready for more, Go Diego Go is back in This story with... Meer

Season 6, Episode 0 "The new member of The Rescue Family"
Meet Luca August Marquez
Luca meeting the rest of The Family (S6, E0, Pt 2)
Luca meets Friends (S6, E0 Pt 3 and Finale)
"Locked in"
S6, E1 "Baby Jaguar to the Rescue"
When Dad is Home alone with 3 kids
Best Friends Forever (Primos)
When Baby Luca gives Her first haircut
S6, E2 "A Very Bunny Easter" (Happy late Easter 🐰🐇)
Big Brother & Baby Sister Time (Diego and Luca)
When Diego's Friends are watching Luca are a while
"On The Other Side of The Phone"
"I'm always here for You" (Diego, Luca & Shanti)
How to cheer Up a Upset Luca
"Being Angry in Silence"
The First night with Baby Luca
The First day/Adventure of Luca with Her new Family
Luca's nickname from Family
"The scary cold raining night"
Happy 11th Brithday Alicia!
Luca's Separation Anxiety
"He annyos Me but That's How He tells Me that He's love Me" (Alicia & Diego)
Happy & Sad Facts about Luca August Marquez
Happy Pride Month Everyone!
"It was only just a Dream"
"He lives in You"
"The Beat-Broke Friend" (Diego & Burgin)
"Daddy & Baby Home Alone"
"Luca's First 4th of July"
"Get some rest"
"Unwatch Situation"
"The Two Cousins & The Lying Fox" (Dora, Diego & Swiper)
What I feel about Go Diego Go & Dora The Explorer
I got My first Vaccine
"Check Up Day"
"A Sick Diego"
"You are all what Matters to Me"
"Never take anything from Strangers at Nighttime"
"Broken Leg?!"
Song for "Go Diego Go"
"Trapped in Car" (Nico & Sabrina)
I got My Second Vaccine
Happy late 16th Anniversary To "Go Diego Go"
"You protect The City and I'll protect The Rainforest" (Dora & Diego)
"At The Beach" 🏖 (Diego, Alicia, Luca, Sabrina & Nico)
"Keep Your Head Up and Don't get dragged down by Her..." (Nico & Sabrina)
Meme Time with Dora The Explorer & Go Diego Go
"Let's Dance All The Way" (Diego X Sammy) (Dora and The Lost City of Gold)
"The Lesser You eat, The Weaker You get" (Sabrina & Diego)
"I have This Friend" (Daisy & Diego)
"His special Talent"
Meme Time with Go Diego Go & Dora Tne Explorer (Part 2) (Mostly Texting lol)
"Therapist Talk" (The Marquez Family) (Part 1)
"Therapist Talk" (The Marquez Family) (Part 2)
"Therapist Talk" (The Marquez Family) (Part 3)
"Miracle of The Fourth Season"
Butterfly Watching 🦋 (Y/N X Diego) (Female Reader) ❤
"Secretly Best Friends" (Diego & Camilo) (Go Diego Go X Encanto)
"Waving For You" (Diego X Injured Reader)
You're Special To Me (Male/Female Reader X Neko Diego & Neko Dora)
"Buried in snow" (Nico, Sabrina and Diego)
Dora's Friends meet The Animal Rescuer Family
"The New Addition To The Family"
"Their Little Prince" (The Birth of Diego)
"The Prince's Blessing Power" (Baby Diego's Secret Power)
My Top Favorites Nick Jr & Disney Jr Shows
My Top Favorites Nick Jr & Disney Jr shows (Part 2)
"Beat Up The Bullies" (Dora & Diego)
"Lost, Panic, Pain" (Daisy, Alicia & Diego)
"Where 🎵Calma🎵 originally came from"
"Cover Up The Wounds" (Diego and The rest of The Family)
"Rest Your Head" (Diego & Sabrina)
"Revenge is like an evil plan" (Diego, Timothy, Sabrina & Nico)
"Ghost or Spirit, We'll shall always go after You" (Dora, Alicia & Diego)
"You belong to Us now" (Yandere Marquez Family x Child Reader)
"A Secret Until Now" (Big Sister Sabrina X 4 year old child reader)
(REMAKE): The Newest Member of The Rescue Family"
"Papa Diego" (Diego, Alicia and Baby Jaguar)
"Babysitter Sisters" (Daisy, Alicia & Diego)
"Two Cousins and One school " (Diego & Dora)
"It's not a toy, It's Osito" (Dora, Diego & Alicia)
"He's always here" (Dora & Diego)
"A family to go home too" (Adult Diego & Adult Friends X child reader)
"A troubling blizzard" (Diego, Sabrina & Nico)
"Having a sleepover with horror movies" (The Márquez kids)
"All hail Our new hero!" (The future of Luca)
"Birthday prank..." (Diego's 8th birthday)

"The Death of The One Cause The Pain"

155 1 1
Door I_love_Hamilton_yeet

(Another Originals Short Story but it is in "Go Diego Go" Verison, I Hope You Enjoy)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nico's POV:

It was 8 PM at night and It was My Children's bedtime, The Older Children are sleeping in The other room while Baby Luca was sleeping in Our Bedroom.

I was reading a book while Sabrina was Brushing Her Teeth in The Bathroom, I heard a little cough but I didn't think of it.

There was another little cough...and another little cough...again, There was a couple of little coughs over and over again, I realized that Those little coughs belong to Luca.

I put My book down and I walked over to Luca's Playpen Bed and I looked in Her Playpen Bed and I saw Luca and She had a little bloody nose.

My eyes wide open and My heart started to beat out of My Chest once I saw Luca with a bloody nose.

I heard The Door Open and I saw Diego and He didn't look too good, He also have a bloody nose and He slowly walk over to Me.

"Hijo?" I Asked

"Papi...I don't feel good..." Diego Said Softly

"Sabrina!" I Yelled Out and I heard The Bathroom Door Open and Sabrina walked into The Bedroom and--

"Mami, I feel so cold...and My head is hurting..." Diego Said and Sabrina looked worried as sick, She gently put Her hand on Diego's Head, I heard Luca's Squeaking Cries, I gently picked Her Up and I hold Her Close to Me.

Both Me and Sabrina quickly went into The kitchen and I saw that She was pouring something in a cup for Diego and A Bottle for Luca and She gave The Cup to Diego and She gave The Bottle to Luca.

"It might be a little bit bitter..." Sabrina Said as Both Diego and Luca started to drink it.

"What did You give Them?" I Asked

"Medicine that My Father taught Me, That is The right Medicine that They Both needed, After They drink it, All They need is rest and They will be alright in The Morning" Sabrina Said

"And The best part about The Medicine, This sorta sickness won't happen to Them again" Sabrina Said

There was a little burp, I softly chuckle because That little Burp came from Luca and I looked down and She finished The Bottle already.

"Done already?" I Asked as I gently nuzzle My Nose on Her Cheek and I gently ruffled Diego's Hair and He giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Skip Time)

Both Diego and Luca are now fast asleep in Both of Their Bedrooms and Both Me and Sabrina was alone in The bedroom.

"Do You know How Our Children got This Sickness, It could've have killed Them!" Sabrina Said

"I might have one person in My mind that could've might have done This to Our Children...(Smiles) and I am ready to rip Their hearts out and watch Them suffer of every chance I could" I Said

"Who is it?" Sabrina Asked

"Oh, My Darling, You will find out who it is once Me, My brother and Elena get together and That's where The Party shall begin" I Said

"You sometimes worry Me...But Whatever You say" Sabrina Said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Later that night)

Later that night, Both My Brother Cole and Elena, Who is His Wife, They Both came over with Their Children but They are fast asleep in Our Children's bedroom and Sabrina's Father is watching over Them while We are gone.

Both My Father and His new....Thing or Should I say...His new Wife, Are Coming over as well and Yes I Said My Father, My Father was the one who made Both Diego and Luca sick and almost killed Them Both.

I took a sip out of My Drink, While Both Cole and Elena was waiting and Sabrina was pacing back and forth a little.

"Well, I don't mind to be rude or anything, But Nico, Your Father is sure taking His Bloody Time" Sabrina Said

"I'm pretty sure that He is messing around with His new wife...or Should I call Her, The One Night Stand..." Cole Said

I felt a little breeze coming from Behind Me, I chuckle a little, I turn around and I saw My Father and His New Wife.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

"Look who finally arrived..." Nico Said

"Why am I here, Boy?" Ricardo Said (Both Cole and Nico's Father)

I smiled and I stand Up.

"Oh? I think You know, Why You are here, Would You like to take a hint?" Nico Asked but--

"Your Father don't wanna hear Your games, Boy" Said Lisa (Richardo's Wife)

"I'm sorry, Who Gives You the right to talk to Me like that?" Nico Asked while I take a couple steps and--

"Don't disrespect My Wife, Boy" Richardo Said and--

"Am I hearing things? But You should know that wife of Yours isn't even His Mother" Sabrina Said

Richardo chuckled a little and--

"Sabrina, Did I heard Your Voice? Because No Wonder You're Here, You always want to see trouble and bring it along wherever You go" Richardo Said but Sabrina gave Him a death stare and--

"Enough! The only reason Why You're here because The Both of You hurt someone who I truly will die for" Nico Said

"And Who was it again? Oh Yes...My Two Youngest Children, Diego and Luca, Of Course, You just had to go after someone Who's defenses!" Nico Said

"I agreed and You have made The biggest mistake in Your life! You hurt My Family, Now I shall hurt You without hesitation!" Cole Said

Richardo chuckled.

"Little Cole, I guess that You're done wearing Diapers, Drinking Bottles and Started to become a big boy" Lisa Said but then, Elena stepped in and--

"Darling, You better take that back before I will drink all of Your Blood and slowly hear Your scream for mercy" Elena Said as She hissed at Lisa and showing Her Fangs.

"The only scream that You all gonna hear is from That Child You took in as Your own, That Pathetic Thing You so called 'Baby' and It is NOTHING but Burden to This Family!" Richardo Said.

Richardo pulled The Final Straw when He said those awful words about Baby Luca, Nico's eyes glow Dark Green, Nico pinned His Father to The Wall and He stabbed Him with His Knife.

Lisa tried to use Her Magic on Nico but Sabrina held Her Back and Thank Goodness that Sabrina was stronger than Lisa.

"If I feel a little bit of Your Magic, B*tch, I will end Him with a flick with My Wrist!" Nico Warned Lisa and Lisa just stood back and Nico looked at Richardo.

"You don't seem surprised" Nico Said

"Disappointed and Betrayed is in Your Nature, Boy" Richardo Said

"No...Me and Cole wasn't born like This at all" Nico Said

"Her...You love Her, Lisa, That One Night Stand, You picked Her over My Mother! You just had to beat on a Woman but don't beat on a Man?!" Nico Asked as He raised His Voice.

"You had to leave Your Sons all alone with Their Helpless Mother!" Nico Said

"There was a time You knew Me and Cole, As Your Sons! A Time before all of Beating, Abusing and Disappointing! There were moments! Where You all YOU HAVE TO WAS BE OUR FATHER!" Nico Yelled

"AND EVEN THEN, THE MOST YOU HATED WAS ME!" Nico Scream as Tears were coming into His eyes and--

"I...I just want to know why" Nico Said and--

"I...I don't know..." Richardo Said

"I...I just did..." Richardo Said

And Just like that, A Tear came down on Nico's cheek and more slowly came down, Both Elena and Sabrina was trying so hard to hold back Their tears and Cole was already in tears.

Nico took a deep breath to handle His Emotions and He slowly looked up at Richardo.

"Are Those Your Final Words? Richardo?" Nico Asked

Richardo looked at His One Night Stand-- I mean! His Wife.

"Lisa...I'm So sorry" Richardo Said

Nico rolled His eyes and--

"I love You--" Richardo Said but than Nico ended His Father by Stabbed His Father through Him, Lisa let out a cry as Richardo fell to the ground and started to go up in Flames.

As Lisa cried Continues, Nico watched as His Father goes Up in Flames and He slowly looked The Others and Sabrina let go of Lisa and Lisa was on The ground being a crying mess.

"It is rare to see Your Love One is burning like ashes now...But all You need for You to order to do..." Nico Said as a smile grew on His Face.

"Ashes who shall deserve to burn..." Nico Said as He walked away.

Lisa tried to get Up and try to punch Nico but She was stopped by Sabrina and--

"What should We do for The Crying Mess in My arms?" Sabrina Asked

"Kill Her! Why do I care?" Nico Said as He was walking Upstairs to go and check on His Children.

Sabrina like Nico's Idea, She dragged Lisa down to The Basement where only Both Her and Nico knows and She was gonna finally end This Monster's 'Wife'

Everyone knows that They should never mess with The Children of Two Hybrids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(The End)

(More Chapters will be coming Up Soon)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.3K 1 41
This is a story of me as a 5 year old boy with autism. I love Bubble Guppies with a huge passion. I have wanted to see what it would be like to live...
189 19 10
⛓️|• From one day to the next, the 7 guppies disappeared out of nowhere... Everyone wondered... Where are they?!... Nobody knows. Only Mr.Grouper has...
641K 7K 106
Series of one shots of Ricky and Nini from HSMTMTS. All genres are included! (Yes, that includes smuts) You can find these stories on my ao3 account...
1.2M 21.8K 178
We all have had that awkward time in our lives when we have had or still have a crush on a person or thing that isn't real. If you are reading this b...