Good Family in the 1960's

Oleh jeffelyncosme

Author: Peach Blossom Classification: Chronological Rebirth Status: Completed Link: https://www.shubaow.net/2... Lebih Banyak

1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-50
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-278

51-60

1.8K 31 19
Oleh jeffelyncosme

Chapter 51 The trouble, Lao Jiang

Zhou Yuzhong and Zhou Chengxin continued to work as carpenters, just as the sky would fall without affecting their work.

Zhou Mingyu asked Mo Ru to stay here. He and Zhou Peiji went over to have a look. Zhou Peiji took a big bowl and went to beat him and his father. They both ate here and continued to work as carpenters.

Although Mo Ru wanted to go see it, it was still a little distance from the back of the village to the front of the village. She had to work hard to find out about the turtle at night, so she wouldn't go that far.

Zhou Mingyu went all the way to the team room of the second team, and found that there were some people gathered there, including Shan Dieqin and her man, as well as Chen Jianshe and several other families. Except for Shan Dieqin, all of them are the few households that are the hind legs of the second team. There are not many work points, and the rations are naturally the least.

Zhou Mingyu didn't have a good impression of these people. He was obviously lazy, but he was always hostile to the four households. In fact, they couldn't do anything better than the four households. The men of Chen Xiufang's family are not at home, but they all have male labor.

"Captain, now every brigade eats the cafeteria, why don't our team eat it? Look at the three teams and the fourth team, who eat with open stomachs every day, and they are full."

"That's right. , why don't we do it?"

Zhou Mingyu heard this argument very familiar, wasn't this what his third sister-in-law promoted when she came back from her parents' house, fortunately he was well prepared, and then he went to the captain after listening to the third sister-in-law. Grandpa reminded me.

Zhou Chengzhi was so angry that his face was ashen, his hands behind his back, and he looked like he was about to explode.

Zhou Mingguo shouted: "What are you anxious about, the canteen must be set up..."

"You really don't have a backache when you talk, you have food at home, of course don't set up a canteen, our family will be unable to open the pot."

It was Chen Jianshe who spoke. , I heard before that a canteen is going to be established. He made several delicious meals at home, and ate the only little vegetable oil and butter cake every day.

Who knew that Zhou Chengzhi would not set up a cafeteria as the brigade asked him to do.

He'll starve to death if he goes through the motions again!

Their family's food can't support the autumn food.

When Zhou Mingyu heard his voice, he walked over and grabbed his arm, "Come on, let's talk to the front, don't gossip in the crowd."

Chen Jianshe shouted: "Why, you want to beat people. Ah!" Zhou Mingyu

didn't let him break free, so he carried him over, "Who hit someone, the captain can't hear you talking there, come over and make it clearer."

Dare to say that once he was put in front of people in front of everyone's eyes, he suddenly slumped and couldn't say a word.

To be honest, the team members are still quite afraid of Zhou Chengzhi, and the nickname of the captain of the artillery battle is not in vain.

Shan Dieqin shouted: "Chen Jianshe, what are you afraid of? Just talk about why you want to open a canteen. It makes sense, and we support it."

Those who wanted to open a canteen also shouted: "That's right, you Say it, let's listen."

As long as the rations are not much, they like to set up a cafeteria, because the three teams and four teams can't do it, but when the cafeteria is set up, they eat and drink. Obviously, this is all the credit of the cafeteria. .

Then why can't they do it?

They all started booing and asking for a canteen.

Zhou Mingyu was speechless. Some places requested to set up a canteen, but everyone was unhappy because they had to hand over the food at home.

He walked up to Zhou Chengzhi and said, "Captain, since everyone wants to set up a canteen, let's do it as well."

He had discussed with Zhou Chengzhi long ago that it was imperative to set up a canteen, and no production team could escape. It's a day if it can be delayed, and it's time to do it when it really doesn't work.

He originally thought that when the commune was established in Bingxiang, the canteen in the village would definitely be established, but he didn't expect that these people would start making a fuss and set up a canteen earlier.

You can run a canteen, but if you want to get something for nothing, there is no way to eat collectively!

After all, the collective food doesn't fall from the sky, it's for each household to gather it, and eat as much as you want.

They had already negotiated that even if they set up a cafeteria, every household would gather grain and eat as much as they gathered. When the autumn grains came down, the grains were not divided according to the rations and work points of each family. eat. If you want to be able to do it, you still want two and a half pounds a day, just dream!

Zhou Chengzhi nodded, coughed with his hands behind his back, and then pulled his face and said, "Chen Jianshe, do you dislike our second team?

" I never thought of slandering us."

Zhou Chengzhi said coldly: "Then let me make it clear that the canteen of the second team is to be established together with our great people's commune. Once the commune is established, we will set up a canteen. Before the commune was established, there is no way!"

You dare to eat with your fingers and mouth open, the trouble is all my father's, and my mother is not stupid.

It's a day to be brisk.

When he said this, some people were unhappy and began to shout: "Other battalions have set up canteens, why are we..."

"Speak up, whoever sees three teams and four teams are good, stand up, let's put Your land will be divided into three teams and four teams, I will give you a chance, if you want to change teams, you can quickly bring it up, after this village there is no such shop!"

Zhou Mingyu almost laughed, Jiang is still old and hot. , Uncle Captain has been disliked by some people for a long time, and he has no excuse to drive them away. Now he just let them go by themselves.

When he said this, many people didn't dare to say a word, and they were still very scared.

Zhou Peiji, who was eating over there, was carrying a small pot of wotou, and a small pot of boiled vegetables, with some oil flowers floating on it, and he shouted: "Come on, we have a good meal, there are vegetables and some Meat, big patties are enough!"

He laughed and began to nibble on the tou.

That Wo Wo Tou is not dried with sweet potato, but with white noodles.

Many people thought in their hearts, didn't they say that the wheat in the third and fourth teams had been burned and flooded, and they had already been destroyed, and the rest would gather together to pay for public food? So where did they come from?

Zhou Guzhong said: "I saw the captain of the third team take someone to grind the mill.

There is a lot of wheat." When he said this, some people started to move.

Chen Jianshe and his wife shouted, "We are willing to change." There is not much food at home, and it will take more than a month to wait for the autumn food. This commune has not been formally established yet. Who knows when the canteen will be opened?

When she shouted like this, Chen Jianshe was the deputy captain, don't blame me, I don't want to betray you if I don't want to go, but my mother-in-law has spoken, so I have to.

Zhou Chengzhi scratched at him sharply, "Chen Jianshe, are you leaving?"

Chen Jianshe felt that Zhou Chengzhi's eyes were full of condemnation and anger, and this was a heartbroken retention, and he was cruel, "Captain, I I don't want to..."

"Okay, needless to say, who else, hurry up, there is no such shop after this village."

Zhou Guzhong immediately said that he was going to leave.

Wu Meiying said to Shan Dieqin: "Sao Butterfly, are you not leaving?"

Shan Dieqin snorted, "You're just arrogant." She snorted, raised her chin, and walked away with her butt twisted. .

Wu Meiying wondered, "Why doesn't she want to go to the third team and the fourth team? Why is she relying on our team?"

A man smiled and said, "There are so many handsome men in our team, why is she willing to leave."

"Bah, don't take pictures without peeing, do you see how handsome you are?" Wu Meiying also turned around and left.

Over there, Zhou Peiji looked at Chen Jianshe, Zhou Guzhong, and another family to be replaced. He couldn't even care about it. to call his father.

...

The fact that the members of the second team rebelled attracted the attention of the whole village, and finally Zhang Genfa intervened strongly, "Holding a village meeting!"

Zhang Genfa felt that this was a good opportunity. People, no one supports him, and the second team has the final say.

Therefore, he wants to hold a village meeting. Naturally, he does not want to replace the members of the second team. He wants better. He wants to remove Zhou Chengzhi!

But he forgot one thing. The leader of the production team was not appointed by the superior. It was chosen by the villagers themselves, and it was not chosen by the whole village, but by a team.

"Comrades from the villagers, now our party is going to launch a vigorous large-scale production campaign. All parts of the country have achieved bumper harvests. In many places, the yield per mu or even tens of thousands of catties! Comrades, what is this concept? It means that We have food that we can't finish. So much food can only be eaten by opening a canteen. Think about it, the rated ration is 360 jin per person. Even if one mu of land receives 10,000 jin, we will share 360 ​​jin. But The cafeteria is different. When you enter the cafeteria, you can eat, and you can eat openly. You can eat five hundred catties, six hundred catties, and one thousand catties! One thousand catties, do you have any at home? You still have to rely on the large cafeteria! We are wise The party!" The

third team and the fourth team immediately responded to him, shaking his arms and shouting vigorously, "The cafeteria is good, the cafeteria is great, eat dry and drink soup, it's nutritious!"

Mo Ru leaned on Zhou Mingyu and stood beside him , seeing how fanatical they were, shook his head, "It seems that many people really believe that there are so many high-yield ones."

Although Zhang Gen's false alarm woke up a group of people, more people believed it, because not only Zhang Genfa but the whole society , Everyone is shouting for a bumper harvest of grain, with a yield of 30,000 catties per mu!

Now it is even more exaggerated. It is said that there are still more than 100,000 catties of rice!

Even GMOs can't transfer so much.

Zhou Mingyu held her hand, "We can't control so much, we can only do our best." At this time, don't give up, just live in peace.

Zhang Genfa shouted at the top of his voice, and knocked on the table until he was almost too tired to speak, "We are going to hold a referendum to vote on whether the first team and the second team should open a canteen, and the captain of the first team."

Captains are generally elected every three years, and intermediate changes are allowed unless there are major mistakes. This is the third year, but it has not yet reached the end of the year. Generally, a new captain will not be elected until winter.

There is no need to choose the second team at all, because the second team has the majority Zhou surname, and they are all related to Zhou Chengzhi, so they all choose him.

Only those few naysayers can't make it into a climate, so when Zhang Genfa said that the captain was selected, the people in the second team all laughed.

How funny.

Zhou Mingyu, Zhou Mingguo and others shouted: "We will set up a canteen with the great people's commune!" The

others also said the same. Zhou Mingguang

shouted: "We don't need to change our captain, we will be there for another 20 years!" The

crowd shouted happily: "Thirty years is fine, as long as the captain can act properly."

Zhou Chengzhi gave some points, some were willing to go to the third team, and those who didn't were embarrassed to say anything, so the rest of the voices were very uniform, which made Zhang Genfa very dissatisfied.

Seeing that no one raised any objections, Zhou Chengzhi said: "Captain, it seems that my old bones have to continue to be affected. The big guys don't see me being idle. You people who watch the fun and are not afraid of big things, you have to make me tired. Just die."

He waved to the people in the second team, and then said to Zhang Gen: "After voting on the canteen and the captain's election, let's talk about the transfer of the team members. Some members of our team look down on us and are willing to Take the land to the third team and the fourth team. The captain will definitely welcome this matter."

Zhang Genfa thought: Look, Zhang Genfa still has face, people don't care about your second team, and they say you are not good, we want to come to our third team and fourth team. Team! Come on, the more the better!

Zhang Jinhuan was a little anxious. Originally, these people were still staring at Zhou Chengzhi in the second team, but now they have all been kicked out, just like being cleaned out of traitors. I'm afraid Zhou Chengzhi's old fox won't be happy.

He tugged at Zhang Genfa's clothes, "Father, you can't do this." But in front of so many people, he couldn't say it directly, so he could only be anxious and ask his father not to agree.

When Zhou Mingyu saw it, he shouted: "Does the captain disagree? They are going to the captain. If you don't accept it, who will be willing to follow you in the future?

" That's determined. "If you all come, I will!"

What are you afraid of when there are too many people? When the time comes, I will promote someone to be the captain, and directly get five teams out.

snort! Lao Tzu is such an idiot!

Seeing that the captain had agreed, Zhou Yuzhong said, "Captain, if the second team is allowed to come to the third team, should the fourth team also be allowed to go to the second team?

" Start giggling.

Zhang Gen angrily said: "What are you doing, what are you doing!"

In his eyes, the third and fourth teams are his. Although there is a production captain, they must all listen to him, which is different from the second team. The second team, Zhou Chengzhi, had an idea, and the first team, Zhou Minggui, followed the second team and followed suit.

He suddenly found that the situation was not right. Zhou Yuzhong's family was going to the second team, and the fourth team was even weaker.

Immediately, he thought again, there is nothing wrong in fact, Zhou Yuzhong's family is languid, they are not very active in their work, and they are not cooperative when they shout slogans to make a revolution. But it also belongs to the kind of unmotivated, which does not meet his requirements!

So it seems that he is not at a loss if it is replaced by Chen Jianshe and others who enthusiastically support him?

It's not a loss, he doesn't see so long-term. As long as people compliment him under his nose, he feels very refreshed, he is very successful, and he responds a lot!

Zhou Yuzhong shouted: "Let's have a nice word from the captain, is it okay?"

He had already made an agreement with Zhou Chengzhi, and Zhou Chengzhi welcomed them there. He would use Chen Jianshe's lazy men for Zhou Yuzhong's craftsmen. Those who don't change are not fools. ?

He's a monkey, but I'm not stupid.

Zhang Jinhuan pulled his father, "I can't agree."

Zhang Genfa said, "Anyway, they're all in the same team, and they can't make a difference."

He waved his hand, "Okay, if you want to change, you can change, is there anyone else who wants to change? That 's the

way to start, and then some of the first team will go to the third team and the fourth team, and some of them will also go to the first team, because many of the villagers are also relatives, and they can help each other when they go to a team.

After tossing for two hours, around nine o'clock, the final decision was made.

Zhou Yuzhong brought a bricklayer brother into the second team, another brother and his uncle went to the first team, and others also exchanged.

The people in the third team laughed and said, "What a fool. You don't eat in a good canteen. You have to go to the second team to suffer."

Zhou Yuzhong said, "Captain, should the food we give to the canteen be supplied to us by the exchanged team members? ?"

If Chen Jianshe and others didn't pay the food, they would go to the canteen of the third team for nothing, and when Zhou Yuzhong entered the second team to build the canteen, he would not have to pay the food.

Zhang Jinhuan also wanted to persuade his father not to let them exchange, but Zhang Gen was determined to change, and promised Chen Jianshe and others to take out food to subsidize Zhou Yuzhong and others.

In the end, Zhang Genfa shouted, "Don't want to come back when you're gone!"

Zhou Chengzhi slapped his hands and stomped his feet hard: "If this is the case, then we will set up a clerical handle and put a handprint on it, and no one can regret this exchange, and no one should regret it. If you want to come back again, if anyone wants to come back, the sky will be struck by thunder!"

Shan Dieqin heard to Chen Jianshe: "Don't listen to him, three teams and four teams are so good, open your belly to eat, look at Zhao Huamin and the others, go to If you eat it to death, you also throw your arms away and don't be polite to them."

Someone heard her asking, "I said Shan Dieqin, why didn't your family go to the third team?"

Shan Dieqin pouted and said bitterly, "Not yet. The old lady is going to live or die, and she usually squeaks and babbles, but at this time, the person who hangs and jumps into the river is annoying."

The man smiled and didn't say anything, who didn't know that Shan Dieqin was the king at home, what was her mother-in-law? The man who is big and three rough in front of her is like a cat meeting a mouse.

Chapter 52 Beaten up, Gathering Food

Zhang Gu had a lot of emotions about the exchange of team members at this village meeting, but now she is looking for Mo Ru instead of talking to Zhang Cuihua. Mo Ru can get ten work points. This is the existence of a man. Although his status is not comparable to that of his mother-in-law Zhang Cuihua, he has greatly surpassed him.

"Ni'er, you said that the cafeteria is so good, open your belly to eat the big pastry, there is still oil in the dishes..."

Mo Ru quickly interrupted her, "Sister-in-law three, you only have two meals, they are Do you have to eat every day?"

Zhang Ju said: "It should be a meal."

Mo Ru smiled, "Let's talk about the canteens of the third and fourth teams, except for the first two days. After eating white noodles, do you still want to eat them now?"

Zhang Ju: "No... right? It seems to be a little bit of wowotou."

"How much white noodles do we have in total, that's not a little problem, sister-in-law three, we can't just look at it. What do they eat for a meal, and whose family is only a year old? The key depends on what he eats every day and how much surplus grain he has in the grain hoard." When the landlord's family has no surplus grain, they have to eat coarse grains, not to mention the old farmers.

Zhang Ju said: "Everywhere is a bumper harvest. The yield per mu is tens of thousands of catties. If the cafeteria is gone, it will be allocated. There will always be food that can't be eaten."

Mo Ru thought about it . Thinking that people were like this, she said, "Sister-in-law three, please trouble you."

When Zhang Ju heard that the man Ni'er wanted to ask him to ask him, it was a great honor, and he immediately regained his spirit, "Ni'er, why not? What, you say."

Mo Ru smiled, "Sister-in-law three, when you are free, go to the cafeteria of the third and fourth teams to pay more attention, see what they eat, and listen to what they say, you are so crazy every day. Dian Dian is eating and drinking, and still complaining? In addition, pay more attention to their custodians and captains, listen to what they have to say, and take a look at their warehouses when you have the opportunity to estimate how much food they have."

Zhang Ji thought for a while. , "Will they think I'm going to steal food?"

Mo Ru snorted, "Sister-in-law San, aren't you full?"

Zhang Ji shook his head, "I'm full, I'm full."

"This is not the end, if anyone doubts you, you raise your chin and snort coldly, and leave a sentence of 'our family Are you someone who can't get enough to eat?' Who dares to suspect that you are stealing food? You just go." Mo Ru was also afraid that Zhang Juzhen would open the gate, and began to ramble about brainwashing the cafeteria.

After being scolded by her mother-in-law, although she no longer rambles every day, she still has to reveal it in her conversation.

It is estimated that within a month, her parents will start sending letters and crying that they have no food.

Zhang got enough of Mo Ru's "instructions" and went there for a walk when she was free, especially when the cafeteria opened, she took the initiative to take the responsibility of carrying the food to the captain's house for a walk. It's just that this swaying is too big, so I went straight around the front of the village, took a look at the cafeteria of the third and fourth teams, and then walked back from Zhou Chengzhi's house.

When I get home, I will report to Mo Ru what I see.

She was originally a kind of good woman. She had a keen insight to watch the excitement. After a little bit of Mo Ru, she focused her attention on a few key points, and naturally she could quickly find the problem.

"Ni'er, it's amazing. I heard that Chen Fuhai was worried that there was not enough food to support the harvest of sorghum. He and the custodian discussed whether to eat less every day, because he was afraid that the team members would make trouble."

She found out. It's like a big event that is not good. This is something I never thought about before. The cafeteria would have no food, and the food is not enough?

How is that possible, isn't it that when the cafeteria is opened, the food can't be eaten?

There are thousands of catties of grain per mu everywhere, how can there be not enough to eat?

Mo Ru said, "Sister-in-law three, there are thousands of catties per mu, do we have them?"

Zhang Guo shook his head.

"You said that the other place will transfer us, which one? We don't have it, and we also guarantee that Siwai Village will not have it, so who will transfer us? Our high output is made by Zhang Genfa, and you guarantee the high output of others. Didn't they make it? If that's the case, who will prepare food for them?"

Zhang was stunned.

She never thought about these questions!

"I think about it, I have to think about it, I have to go and find out when I have time." She muttered and walked away.

...

Zhou Yuzhong and the others will not return the food they handed over to the team. It is impossible for the canteens of the third team and the fourth team to vomit out, so they just lied and said that you can continue to eat here without going to the second team. There is no way to get food!

Then we can only care about what Chen Jianshe wants, and whoever exchanges it with whomever wants to go to it one-on-one. Zhou Chengzhi and the custodian personally went to several of their households to ask for it, and demanded that the food be brought out to Zhou Yuzhong's several households, otherwise they would go to the third and fourth teams to eat their food.

The other few households are not a big problem, but Chen Jianshe is in trouble, because Chen Jianshe doesn't have much food at all!

A total of 20 catties of wheat and 30 catties of dried sweet potatoes were taken out, and the rest were gone!

Zhou Chengzhi pulled his face, "Chen Jianshe, you need to be conscience."

As a result, Chen Jianshe's family cried and said, "It's gone, that's all."

Zhou Mingguo said: "How is it possible, your family has nearly 400 catties of wheat that was just distributed? , it's only been a few days to finish eating?"

Chen Jianshe has a couple of three children, the eldest son is already a full-time laborer at the age of 18, and the two and a half older children can also earn work points, and the family has no free time to eat. Even if Chen Jianshe is lazy and playful, he still has nine work points, six for his mother-in-law, nine and a half for the eldest son, six for the second son at the age of thirteen, and four for the youngest daughter at the age of ten. .

So he said he was finished, who would believe it?

Not to mention that there are no secrets in every family in the countryside. The captain and the neighbors know exactly how much food they grow and how much food they harvest, so no one can fool anyone.

It is said that the establishment of canteens in other villages is full of struggle and oppression. The food search team searches for food, and neighbors expose each other. No one can escape, and no one can hide it. Even in a palm-sized place, there is a cellar that needs to be turned upside down. Unless Zhang Genfa has absolute control over the third team and the fourth team, or the leader of the second team and the first team has more prestige than the first team leader, there is absolutely no possibility of escape.

Chen Jianshe's wife, Ding Chunrong, thought about what the sisters said about the situation in their village, and immediately slapped her thigh and began to sit on the ground and cry loudly: "Oh my God, this is going to kill us, if you run a cafeteria, you come to the house to grab food and don't give it. We have a way to go. Captain, you have to decide for us, we have a canteen in our village, and every household voluntarily pays food, and we haven't been forced to take it." As soon as

she cried, she gave Chen Jianshe a wink, and Chen Jianshe also began to cry. , the daughter also cried.

The youngest son had a grinning posture of a little wolf dog, picked up a shovel, and roared, "I see who would dare to rob my family's food!

" What is this doing?"

He turned to Zhou Chengzhi and said, "Captain, my mother gave my uncle's 100 jin of wheat as soon as it came down, and after my uncle took it, my grandma said she also wanted to eat new wheat pastry. Ding, I asked my uncle to come and get 100 jin, and my family ate some of the rest, and it was gone."

Like many women, Ding Chunrong was brainwashed by his own mother since he was a child. Only his parents, brothers and nephews are family members. The in-laws, men and children live together with outsiders. Because her nephew shares her surname, and her son shares her father-in-law's surname, she is a typical type of crying, shouting, hiding, and tucking things to her parents' house.

The parents-in-law who had been making such a fuss couldn't stand it, so they split up the house. The old man followed the big house, and Chen Jianshe lived on his own.

Brother Chen Jianshe is in the third team. He has no wheat points this year. When he sees Ding Chunrong in his younger son's house, he will go to his mother's house, and his wife will naturally come to ask for it. Don't just say that Chen Jianshe wants to starve his mother to death.

Since half of it was gone, Ding Chunrong and Chen Jianshe also started to eat when they saw it, so as not to be taken away by the other party's mother, they would have nothing to eat.

It's no wonder that it's left. Chen Jianshe's neighbor shouted, "You guys eat so fast. Every day you are at home with butter cakes, thinking you 've

eaten up your own cafeteria."

, wait for the autumn food to be returned." Chen Jianshe

and Ding Chunrong shouted: "That's right, we will pay it back. What the hell are you, the food is eaten by people without being wasted."

The other 20 catties of noodles that Niang hid were also taken out and put there.

Ding Chunrong and his wife were in a lot of pain, crying and trying to grab it back, but Zhou Chengzhi waved his hand and let someone take it away.

Zhou Yuzhong's family handed in more than 300 catties of dried sweet potatoes, but they don't have half of them. If they don't order them back, these lazy people will take advantage of others in the future.

Zhou Chengzhi said to Zhou Yuzhong, "If you don't have enough food for the autumn season, let's make a living from the team's fulcrum first, and then I will let my family collect some."

Zhou Yuzhong did not refuse. Lu's, you can't say if you kill him.

"Thank you, Captain, then." Zhou Yuzhong asked his son to pour the food into his own bag, and then went home.

Ding Chunrong saw that Zhou Yuzhong was carrying her own food, she jumped and jumped with hatred, and beat her eldest son Chen Jiefang, "You little bastard, you are so useless, you let them take all the food. You bum—how did I give birth to such a bum! God, why don't you open your eyes and take pity on us—"

Zhou Chengzhi pulled his face with his hands behind his back, and shouted, "Don't be so bad (wu ) The people are too thin. You have to hand in food to the cafeteria when you go to the third team or the fourth team. Now, what are you hiding this food for?"

"I want you to be an old guy!" Ding Chunrong saw that his family had gone to the fourth team and would not be in charge of the second team in the future, so he didn't have to be afraid of Zhou Chengzhi being an old guy!

When she jumped up, she would show her teeth and claws, and if she jumped up, she would scratch Zhou Chengzhi.

Seeing her like that, Wu Meiying went up to her mouth and scolded, "Put up your bowl to eat, and put down the things that are scolding mothers. If you hadn't had this food in the second team, you would have starved to death as early as 800 years ago. It's a slap in the face." With a slap, Ding Chunrong began to slack off, Chen Jianshe also began to pull, and the younger son and daughter also came to scratch people.

Chen Jiefang stood there like a piece of wood, his fists clenched tightly, as if he didn't know where to hit.

Zhou Chengzhi stomped his feet: "Fuck me, be honest with me!"

He shouted, but he really stunned Chen Jianshe's family, "Okay, everyone will not know each other in the future." Stumbled away.

Ding Chunrong still wanted to scratch Wu Meiying, but as a result, Wu Meiying's family and the family also came to a large group of people. Compared with Chen Jianshe's family, his elder brother came to the house to get food but would not come to help him fight.

In the end, they could only admit that they were unlucky, but after all, they were able to go to the cafeteria of the third and fourth teams to eat, and they could open their stomachs and eat whatever they wanted, and their bad anger was calmed down a little.

...

The east end is outrageous, and the west end knows it in the blink of an eye.

When Zhang Cuihua heard Nidaner's report back, she discussed with Zhou Chengren, "The captain's family probably doesn't have much food, and we still have some dried sweet potatoes. The front house does carpentry work for us, why don't we give him the food at a discount?"

Zhou Cheng Ren Dao: "This is the way, okay, you can do it. Leave enough rations for ourselves and give them more. That's a big family."

Zhang Cuihua said again: "The old three families probably have to give them to them too. For the food, I asked Hong Lizi to ask him about Sandada, if we give him Sandada, don't give too much, and we won't have enough food at home by then."

His Sanda life was not very reliable. Zhang Cuihua was used to being in charge of the family at that time, and it was inevitable that he would think more about things at this time.

Zhou Chengren naturally agreed.

Zhang Cuihua sent Zhou Mingyu to ask, and soon Zhou Mingyu came back and said, "I really don't have much in the Sandada family. I gathered some wheat and dried sweet potatoes. I will let him keep the wheat and send the dried sweet potatoes.

" Zhou Yuzhong's family is not short of wheat.

Zhang Cuihua said: "Let's take this man, Dada... Forget it, don't say anything useless, you pick up those dried sweet potatoes and send them to the front room, let them check the scale and count them, and then you will be a carpenter. Wages."

Zhou Mingyu agreed, and Zhou Mingguang and Zhou Mingguang sent a sack of dried sweet potatoes, a bag of wheat, and half a bag of rice noodles to the front room.

Zhou Mingguang left first after delivery, and Zhou Mingyu stayed to weigh.

Zhou Yuzhong left the dried sweet potato and the noodles, returned the wheat to them, and asked the eldest son to take out the simple scale he made at home and weigh it down.

It happened that Zhou Chengxin also sent a bag of dried sweet potatoes, but Zhou Yuzhong refused, "You take it back first, and I will go to you to get it when I can't open the pot."

Zhou Chengxin said angrily, "You think I have nothing to do when I have nothing to do, and carry it on my back. Bags of sweet potatoes wandering around?" He put it down and left.

Zhou Peiji said with a smile: "Dad, we can make a profit here, and what we took back is more than what we handed over to the team, haha."

Zhou Mingyu said: "Where did you earn it? My family's money is earned by you as a carpenter, not for nothing. Yes . You still lost money for the canteen."

Zhou Peiji said: "It's time to spend some money on changing teams, or there is a chance to change it, right?" He took a look at it again, and said to Zhou Mingyu: "Zhou Mingyu, your family is really good. Even now, there are still glutinous rice noodles. I still think you eat dried sweet potatoes every day."

Zhou Mingyu said; "We eat dried sweet potatoes, isn't this mixed? ?"

After the wheat comes down in summer, the wheat flour is mixed with other coarse grains to eat, but the wheat can't be eaten and most of it can be saved for the festival. When the sorghum comes down in the fall, you can continue to eat sorghum, and then come down to eat sorghum noodles and bean dregs with bean dregs. After a few days, the millet will also come down. You can fish for dry rice and drink millet porridge. . Eat boiled sweet potatoes first, then eat dried sweet potatoes, and you can also grind sweet potato flour and mix with scalloped noodles.

Zhou Peiji smiled and said: "Thank you, I told you, I will take care of your carpenter's work in the future, don't you still make a loft? I can build a wooden building for you."

Zhou Mingyu: ... but dare not use it , you should learn the basic skills by yourself first.

He smiled and said, "If my uncle takes the lead, that's fine." He and Zhou Yuzhong and his wife said goodbye and went home.

As soon as Zhou Mingyu left, Zhou Peiji and his parents asked for credit, "Mum, what's the matter, I don't deserve a lot of credit. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have spoken to them."

Liu Xiu'e gave him an angry look and patted him lightly. He slapped, not even slapping off the dust, "You little bastard, it's not all your fault."

"Why me? Mother, why are you still unreasonable at such an old age, that red carp rides me to fight. I slap it, it's obviously his fault, you say how his mother is like you, and the child doesn't know how to take care of it, I think it's the two of you who are wrong, right?"

Zhou Yuzhong said with a serious look, Holding the pot, nodded and stared, "It's your little bastard's fault!"

Zhou Peiji put his hands in his pockets, shrugged his shoulders, his father's eyes looked scary, he wasn't afraid, he whistled and walked away, "I'm off to work. Look, one day I'll be better than my grandfather!"

Zhou Yuzhong shouted, "Don't move around. If you fail, you'll be deducted from your rations first." In the past, he didn't want the wages in the back room, so he worked as a helper, and he was tough, and he also had a sense of superiority every day. Who knew that people would give food in a blink of an eye, and this sense of superiority was suddenly reversed, and now it is the favor that my family owes others in the back room.

So, now you have to be more serious about homework.

Liu Xiu'e hurriedly said: "Don't talk nonsense, how could I, Jiji, have done a bad job? I'm a carpenter who is better than his grandfather. I just don't like to do it. If I want to do it, I can do it well, no one is as good as me, Jiji. Awesome ." Zhou Yuzhong tapped his cigarette bag and pot and said, "I see that Hong Li is quite a carpenter, and learning is definitely a good player."

Liu Xiu'e curled her lips, "That's not as powerful as my son." Then she sighed. Tone, "Forget it, what's the use of being great? These days, carpenters also have to farm and eat, and they can't rely on their craftsmanship. Didn't his aunt say that they might not be allowed to do small businesses in the future?"

"We don't do business, neighbor. Baijia people want to make a table and stool, let us help, they give two handfuls of eggs to two catties of noodles, what kind of business is this? I can't go to the city and make money for other people to do homework."

Chapter 53 Moving to a New Home

Mo Ru sewed the red, white and blue plaid jacket. This jacket was made of cotton wool in winter, so it was very fat. Now she can wear it even when she is pregnant.

She untied the straps, put on a new jacket, and measured it, it was just right. It's a pity that there is no mirror at home, and she doesn't know the effect of the upper body, so she thinks it should be fine.

Looking down, a person jumped in from the outside. If she didn't know that the men in the family would not enter other people's houses casually, she would shudder.

She looked at Zhang Gu running in with her mouth open and staring at her with a speechless expression. Mo Ru was a little embarrassed and quickly fastened the strap, "Sister-in-law, why are you in such a hurry?"

Zhang Gu suddenly She is warm and flattering to her like a different person, and she is still a little unaccustomed to it.

Zhang Gu blinked, "Ni'er, you look so good-looking."

It is estimated that because of the pregnancy, the skin that was originally white is now whiter and redder, revealing a kind of light that dissolves, and there is a kind of feeling that makes people feel very sad. The feeling of comfort, which is usually found in babies and mothers. Those dark and shiny eyes were like those who could talk. Why didn't she realize that Ni'er was so good-looking before. At that time, she always felt that her eyes were staring blankly, but now she looks really good when she's smart.

No wonder people say that this person is handsome if his eyes live.

Mo Ru smiled and said, "Thank you third sister-in-law for your compliment."

Zhang Ji stepped forward and looked at it, "Ni'er, this new gown you sewed is so handsome, why is this collar so neat and beautiful?"

Mo Ru took it off and said, "I made it. A fake collar, which can be taken apart and washed later." The jacket cannot be washed every day, but the collar can be washed every few days.

Can you make a fake collar? Zhang Ju feels that he has learned something new, and sure enough, the man Nier is different!

She looked at her body again, oh my, the cuffs were different from others. She looked at the puffs on the shoulders, and the cuffs were narrowed a bit. With the overalls below, and the hem of the jacket tucked in, it looks neat and fashionable, just like the schoolgirls in the promotional poster.

The more Zhang Ju looks, the more he likes to look at it, just like looking at a painting.

Mo Ru was embarrassed by her, so she quickly said, "Sister-in-law three, after saving some money, you and sister-in-law will also go to buy cloth. I will cut it for you and do the same."

"That's not true." Zhang Shaking his head vigorously, "We can't look so good on you."

They are women, how can they look so good? How to compare with men.

Mo Ru smiled and joked: "Sister-in-law three, do you still want that piece of trousers cloth?"

Zhang Ju was a little embarrassed, but shyly said: "That's good, or you can cut me a piece of you too? Such trousers."

Mo Ru said, "I'm not pregnant, so to do such a waste of fabric, it's better to make a normal style."

Zhang Gu also said yes, but now it seems that Mo Ru said anything she said.

Suddenly, she remembered why she came to look for Mo Ru, and whispered next to Mo Ru's ear: "Ni'er, look at our mother is not old and confused, giving so much food to the front house, she is really confused. My mother's family doesn't have any. When the food couldn't be opened, she wouldn't give up when I borrowed a few catties from her."

Mo Ru: (⊙o⊙) Oh!

This is embarrassing.

Mo Ru was only complained by Zhang Gu before, but now she has become the object of her complaints.

"That third sister-in-law, my mother must have her opinion in charge of the whole family. If you don't understand anything, just ask, so as not to keep muttering in your heart."

Zhang Ji pouted and snorted: "What are you asking, she doesn't Let me speak, everything I say is wrong, and she can't see me all day long. I told you that she is very shy because I didn't wear new clothes when I got married..." Barabara said.

Mo Ru tried to shut her up several times, but she couldn't get in. She spit out her own words, and she started to wipe her tears. grievance.

What the hell is the sense of being suddenly regarded as a domineering president!

Mo Ru was shocked and hurried to the ground. Oh, I have to go out for a walk. It was too scary.

Third sister-in-law, you still dislike me everywhere, go against me, please don't be so scary.

You speak ill of your mother-in-law, and the room is not soundproof, so she can hear it. Isn't that ruining people?

My mother-in-law is the leader of the family. If you speak ill of the leader in a room without sound insulation, don't you want to be demoted, deprived of benefits, and have no chance of promotion and salary increase?

I still have the welfare of an egg a day, I have to move to a new house, I have to buy household goods, I have to... a lot of places to spend money, I can't offend the big leaders, I have to flatter myself.

I'm sorry, Sister-in-Law, let's go first.

Zhang Gu covered his face and wiped away the tears, and found that Mo Ru was gone...

"Ni'er—" Zhang Gu shouted with hot tears in his eyes.

Mo Ru, who walked outside the door, was shocked. It was a hot day. Why was this sound so cold.

You said that in the midsummer season, adults and children after work all have to take a nap, why doesn't the third sister-in-law sleep?

She met Zhang Cuihua at the door, and smiled subconsciously, "Mother, you've eaten..."

Zhang Cuihua:...Aren't you stupid again? Or did Xianjia slip away halfway?

Mo Ru took two steps out and slapped herself lightly.

When they go out and meet people in the village, they greet each other with "XX eats", "Where are you going", "Today's day..." and so on, which are not nutritious and a little inquiring about privacy.

She was a little stunned by Zhang Gu's talk, so she decided to escape to get some air. How could she know that she happened to meet the person who complained just now, and in a guilty conscience, she said something to greet the neighbors.

Really beeping a dog!

...

The cloth was washed before she made the clothes, so after finishing the clothes, she went to her new home to find Zhou Mingyu.

The doors and windows will be completed in the next two days. You can install them first. Once installed, you can move in and avoid the sight of the third sister-in-law.

Because of the replacement of the production team at the brigade meeting, the production team did not arrange much work today.

At present, it is mainly about picking bugs in cotton fields, weeding sticks, weeding and other scattered work. Because Moru directly saves a lot of manpower for the team by using bugs, it is a little easier to serve the dozens of acres of corn, and the team members can free time.

Mo Ru went all the way to the new home, and saw Zhou Mingyu standing in a pile of wood, swinging his axe shirtless.

"Little fifth brother." She called out.

Zhou Mingyu raised his head, "Hey, who's this daughter-in-law?" Why so handsome.

Except for a bigger belly, no braids and flowers, she looks like Mo Ru when she was a teenager.

Zhou Peiji saw that he was no longer working, so he turned his head to look, and saw a pregnant woman in new clothes coming over, hey, how did he change the ragged black jacket with red, blue and white plaids all at once? So handsome? Are you blind?

He rubbed his eyes and laughed, no wonder Er Lengzi insisted on marrying an idiot, and he was so handsome.

Zhou Mingyu turned his head to look at him, "I said you'll be hit with just one look, don't watch it endlessly."

Zhou Peiji cut, "Who cares about looking at your daughter-in-law, I'm looking at the clothes!" Zhou Mingyu

directly supported his hands with both hands On the wooden bench beside him, he jumped out with force, and went over to support Mo Ru, "Daughter-in-law, why don't you sleep at home for a while."

Mo Ru smiled, "I'll go to the vegetable garden to pick some foreign persimmons and cucumbers to quench your thirst. "

Zhou Mingyu: "Take a break, we have tea to drink, and we are not thirsty."

When Mo Ru heard him talk about tea, she felt a little sympathetic. What kind of tea is that? I picked some young leaves such as hawthorn and pear trees in the spring, and now I drink it as tea, can it taste the same as tea?

This year, she must make some health tea for everyone to drink, which is better than hawthorn and pear tree leaves.

She greeted a few people and went to the vegetable garden.

Nowadays, the vegetable gardens she is in charge of are basically free of bugs. The vegetables are lush and fruitful, and the lentils, eggplants, cucumbers, and persimmons cannot be picked, especially those hanging square melons. There are dozens of hoards, and there can be dozens or hundreds of more.

Mo Ru looked at her vegetable garden, picked up the similar ones and stored them in the space, and brought some cucumbers and tomatoes back.

Zhou Peiji rushed over to Zhou Mingyu to pick it up, "Thank you, I'm really thirsty." He took it from Mo Ru's hand and put it on the wood beside him, took the cucumber and rubbed it with his hands before nibbling on it.

Mo Ru is a little embarrassed, are you so thirsty?

There are no pesticides in my vegetable garden, and I still water it the next day. It is not dirty, but there is dust on it, so I still need to wash it.

Zhou Mingyu went to wash in the water, and Zhou Peiji laughed: "Why are you so fake and clean, do you think the water is clean? Look at that river, there are big flat-billed geese all pooping in the water, and people are also there. Take a bath and pee in it, do you use that water to wash? Hahaha."

Zhou Mingyu: ... He walked over and washed it with a small gourd ladle from the soup pot, and then took it to Zhou Yuzhong and Sandada to eat.

Mo Ru rolled her eyes at Zhou Peiji, "You don't know that water is used for purification. Then what you said, if there are pigsties and wells in the house, they can't drink water, and the groundwater flows with each other.

" Yes, they are all washing vegetables, clothes, toilets and mops in a river. If this is the case, everyone will not live.

Zhou Peiji smiled, "I said why is this cucumber so big in your family? Ours is the size of a slap."

There is not much fertilizer at this time, and the cucumber will never grow straight and thick, but is slightly thicker than the thumb. But what Mo Ru picked was thicker than their family's, fresh and tender. In this hot summer, the fresh cucumber smell was all at once, and the whole person felt refreshed.

Mo Ru said: "There are no worms in my house."

"Then you can go to my vegetable garden to get worms when you have time. You can pick any vegetables, how about you?" Zhou Peiji started eating tomatoes after eating cucumbers, and he was full of praise. , "Well, the foreign persimmons in your family are sweeter. The flour powder is sweet and sour. It's really delicious."

Hearing that it was delicious, Zhou Mingyu brought him a few more. Zhou Peiji was welcome and took them all. Put it in your pocket and eat it slowly.

Mo Ru: Don't they have tomatoes at home? Apparently they are the same species.

...

The weather was hot, so Zhou Mingyu took a wheat straw mat under a sycamore tree next to him and asked Mo Ru to sit there and rest.

Zhou Yuzhong and Zhou Chengxin didn't go to work in the afternoon, and they finished the doors and windows when the sun was setting.

There are three doors in total, all of which are two-sided.

The windows are two front windows, two small rear windows, and two gabled attic windows.

At this time, the windows are all one yard and three arrows straight. They cannot be pushed open when they are fixed on the window, and there is no glass in the middle. In summer, there are conditions to put cold cloth, and in winter, the window paper is pasted.

Although Zhou Mingyu wanted to do push-open, but the tools were limited, because they couldn't buy those bolts, loose-leafs, etc., and the wooden opening windows were troublesome to maintain, so that was the only way.

However, he still made the attic windows on the gables into upper and lower half-type sash windows, with straight window lattices inside, and another layer of solid board sash windows outside that can be pushed out and retracted to be airtight.

With these two windows, the house will be extra ventilated, and the attic will not be stuffy at that time. Zhou Peiji was very interested in this design by Zhou Mingyu, and wished he could build three such rooms himself.

The only pity is that they can't buy paint, even earth paint can't get it now, and tung oil is not produced locally, so there is really no good way to prevent corrosion.

Now even Zhou Yuzhong can't come up with a large paint, everyone is working with bare logs like this, and there is a chance to buy paint to paint in the future.

When Zhou Mingyu went to the town to buy tobacco leaves, he asked the supply and marketing agency. The supply and marketing agency didn't have paint, and the director Chen couldn't get it. At present, there are too few paint factories in the country, and the paint produced cannot be sold in the cities, let alone in the countryside. However, Zhou Yuzhong helped him buy white glue for woodworking. He is a registered carpenter in the village, so it is easier to buy these products.

When installing the door, Zhou Mingyu helped Zhou Yuzhong.

Zhou Yuzhong saw that he was doing handwork neatly and neatly, and he was very handsome, so he couldn't help asking him, "Mingyu, do you want to learn carpentry?"

Zhou Mingyu immediately caught his subtext and asked, "Uncle, can I worship you? Are you a teacher?"

Although the carpenter's craftsmanship will definitely decline in the future, it is only 58 years old, and there are still 30 years of delicious food.

The main reason is that Zhou Mingyu is also interested in manual work, and he knows everything when he lives in the countryside, otherwise it would be very troublesome to find someone to help. If you can do it yourself, not to make money with this, at least you can use it yourself. If you want to be a family, you can do it yourself, and you don't need to ask for help.

For example, make a dresser for Mo Ru, a rocking horse for the child, a set of tables, chairs, benches, etc.

Zhou Yuzhong said: "You don't need to be a teacher. If you want to learn, you can learn with your younger brother when you have time." The younger brother, of course, was referring to Zhou Peiji.

He is going to officially teach Zhou Peiji a carpenter. One is to teach, and two are also easy to teach, and he doesn't want Zhou Mingyu to be a teacher like before, but let Zhou Mingyu take a big advantage!

Zhou Mingyu joked: "Uncle, you taught me, you are not afraid that I will rob you of your work?" Zhou

Yuzhong glanced at him, "You Sandada is also a carpenter, do you think he robbed me of my work?"

The craftsmanship is different, the reputation is different, the price is different, and no one can grab the other.

However, it has been many years since I could not eat carpenter's meals. Now every household is poor and can't afford to buy anything. Getting married is just a pair of boxes.

Anyway, if you are idle, you are idle, and you should also practice your hands when teaching disciples.

Zhou Mingyu smiled and said, "Then I will learn. There is so much wood here, and the space is spacious. Uncle and Peiji are here."

He saved enough wood to make tables and chairs, cabinets, Cabinet cage. Of course, he carried some good wood that could be used as beams into the house, and kept it for the family to build the house in the future.

When Zhou Chengxin heard it, he asked Zhou Peiji, "Your father wants to teach Mingyu to learn carpentry, do you want to follow me ?" Zhou

Peiji said: "Why don't I learn from my father?"

Zhou Chengxin said slowly: "You can follow your father to learn. What? If you can learn, why don't you learn from my master?"

Zhou Peiji scratched his head, it was true, at that time my grandfather was reluctant to let him be tired, and he was afraid of cutting his hands and fraying his skin, and his parents were similar.

So following his father can't learn the real skills, the tiger father also raises dogs, that's how it is.

He smiled and said, "Uncle, then I'll learn from you. When the time comes, I'll see if you and my father are good disciples."

Several people laughed.

It took two evenings to install the doors and windows. Zhou Mingyu used some egg-thick wooden sticks as rafters and inserted them into the holes that had been left in the eaves long ago, and then put a straw curtain made of puzi on it and tied it up. This can block the rain, so that the door will not rot easily when it is hit by heavy rain.

The same goes for outside the window.

The more Zhou Yuzhong looked at it, the more he felt that this young man had a lot of brains and many ideas, and he was blind if he didn't learn to be a carpenter.

For example, this thing he made, if he can do carpentry work, he can do it more professionally, and it will not be so ugly and strong.

Zhou Yuzhong preached that Zhou Mingyu should learn to be a carpenter, and he didn't need to be a teacher. He also moved the carpenter's house to Zhou Mingyu. He and Zhou Xincheng came over after work and helped them make furniture while teaching the two of them carpentry work.

In order to prevent the rain from drenching the wood, Mo Ru put all the dry wood into the house at night, and Zhou Yuzhong and Zhou Chengxin also put their carpenter's tools in their new hall.

The doors and windows are fixed, and Zhou Mingyu has also been exposed to some basic skills.

Generally speaking, it takes three years as an apprentice, five and a half years, and seven years to become a master.

After apprenticeship, he would do rough chores first, such as diving and sweeping, pulling saws, sharpening planer blades, filing saws, and let his apprentices work for at least a year. Only then did I learn to push the plane, chisel the eye, etc. to start the work. When you are proficient, you will gradually learn to catch adzes, swing axe, hit lines, cut materials and so on.

But now he doesn't rely on the carpenter's craftsmanship to eat, and Zhou Mingyu doesn't want to be a carpenter just to learn a craft to facilitate his own handicraft work, Zhou Yuzhong will naturally not stick to the rules.

There is no need for chores. As he and Zhou Chengxin help with doors and windows, desks, stools, boxes, etc., let him and Zhou Peiji start to learn.

Pushing a plane, gouging an eye, swinging an axe, catching an adze, and doing whatever you want, you can learn real things.

Two people of similar age study together, there is competition, and they learn seriously and progress quickly.

Seeing that the doors and windows were installed, Zhang Cuihua went to He Xiangu to find out a suitable day to move into the house, and then invited her family to have a simple meal and have a lively heating of the kang and warm room. Dried sweet potatoes, bean dregs and fine flour pancakes, plus a large pot of stewed scalloped melons are also served as dishes, and various pickles are also a meal. The heads of the families come to eat and chat, and by the way, bring something practical to the young couple. Zhou Chengzhi gave two pots and pots, Zhou Chengyi gave a few pairs of straw sandals and a wheat straw mat made of hemp rope, San Niangniang gave the two nailed cover cushions and grates, and Si Niangniang gave two gourds... Zhou Peiji gave a non-, Very sturdy little square stool!

After the family simply warmed the house, the young couple happily moved into the new home.

 Chapter 54 Warmth

Mo Ru and Zhou Mingyu just came to sleep at night and didn't hang out. They went back to eat during the day, and moved out to live without separating, so Zhang Cuihua felt uncomfortable.

During the daytime, Zhou Yuzhong and Zhou Xincheng would definitely not come. The third house came from Li Guiyun, and Zhou Peiji came from Zhou Yuzhong's house. Now he treats Zhou Mingyu's house as his own, and he comes in and out several times a day. .

After the excitement was over and it was completely dark, Zhou Chengyi slapped the cigarette bag pot, "It's getting hit, it's getting late, it's time to go home and sleep." As soon as

he spoke, the old men all said go home and let the young couple rest. .

Zhou Chengren sent them out together, Zhang Cuihua led his daughter-in-law to clean up the pots and pans, and let Zhou Mingguang and Zhang Gu move back. Ding Lanying didn't come to eat and had to watch a bunch of children at home.

Zhang Cuihua was afraid of something wrong with Zhang Ji, and shouted, "You don't have to come here if you move back, you should be sleepy."

Since she was trained by her, she found that the third daughter-in-law had changed a bit, and she didn't know what to think about it. Tian was close to the fifth daughter-in-law, murmured that she didn't know what to say, but it was nothing to speak ill of herself, and the secret of the Xian family was leaked.

Seeing that everyone had left, she also cleaned up in the east, and said to Zhou Mingyu: "There is no wonder that there is no fence gate. Lock the door at night, and hold the door with a stick."

Zhou Mingyu agreed to send her off . Going out, the moon outside was big and round, but the yellow dizzy was not too bright. He warned: "Mother, be careful, the road is dark."

Zhang Cuihua said: "Mother, I will go home with my eyes closed.

" Saying that, Zhou Mingyu hurriedly supported her, "Mother, you should be careful."

Zhang Cuihua waved her hand, "Mother, I am so old, I can't even walk? Okay, you Go home, don't worry about useless hearts."

Seeing Zhang Cuihua walking into the darkness, she was almost invisible, Zhou Mingyu remembered something, and shouted, "Mother, let's go back for dinner tomorrow morning."

Zhang Cuihua's voice came from the darkness, "I know, can you still be hungry?"

Zhou Mingyu knew that Zhang Cuihua had a disagreement, she must have felt a little uncomfortable when he moved out, she just didn't say it.

He thought about the marriage of the fourth brother, and if the conditions were good, the family would be separated, so he discussed with Mo Ru to let his mother and father live with them.

He couldn't hear Zhang Cuihua's movement, so he turned around and went home.

Mo Ru came out of the room and faced him, Zhou Mingyu stretched his arms and took her into his arms, "It's dark outside, be careful."

"The door is neatly organized and there are no sundries, let's take a walk."

Tonight, Yueshi Zhengmei is in a good mood. She can't sleep and wants to walk with him and enjoy the beautiful night together.

Zhou Mingyu took her for a walk in the yard.

At this moment, the moon rises up and sheds its bright splendor, surrounded by the breath of river water, grass and wood, and the chirping of grass and insects in the ear, all mixed and intertwined into a wonderful harmonious rhythm, which makes people feel at ease. Can't help but indulge in such a quiet rural courtyard and don't want to wake up.

"Mo Ru, do you still miss home?"

Mo Ru said softly, "Where are you, my home is."

He was right, since God let them travel through different time and space, then the original time and space were for energy Conservation, there are naturally arrangements in the dark.

They can't go back, so they don't have to think about some things. Her parents, his parents, will definitely have proper arrangements.

Everyone must learn to be strong and look forward. Letting go of the past does not mean betrayal, but for a better tomorrow.

...

On the kang, Zhou Mingyu and the little baby in his stomach were always happy with the secret signal, "Little thing, let's live in a new house, you know. Your father, I may have done it!"

His belly immediately swelled up a little . A bag that looks like... a finger?

Zhou Mingyu: "Daughter-in-law, do you think our baby can really understand me?"

Mo Ru pursed her lips and smiled: "Don't be wishful thinking, maybe it likes to hear your low voice, but it will never know what you say. Yes ."

Zhou Mingyu's vocal cords have been changed, and now they are low and magnetic, and they sound very comfortable. It is estimated that children like to listen to sounds of this frequency.

Zhou Mingyu said with a smile: "Then I don't care, as long as it likes to listen to it."

"Little thing, Mom and Dad will plant a lot of fruit trees, and grapes, and you can eat them when you have teeth."

"You say how happy you are. Ah, if you are born now, you don't need to go to this cram school or that hobby class, you can play wildly in the field..."

"Little baby, you don't know, your mother is amazing, she is the cotton care hero of our village. , and will do tricks, 'whoosh' will make things disappear..."

He

rambled like a lullaby, Mo Ru put down his mind and relaxed, and slept extraordinarily sweetly to his voice.

She had a dream, dreaming that she and Zhou Yu were still in the same time and space, and they were rescued soon after the car accident, but both of them had amnesia to varying degrees

...

"Gogo!" I don't know who's older The rooster was not crowing in his own house, but ran in front of her house to croak!

Mo Ru opened her eyes and looked at the brand-new fence. There was no smoky black ashes, and there was no cooing of hens. Everything was so quiet that it was unreal.

Zhou Mingyu woke up, looked at her sideways with his hands on his head, and smiled, "Good morning, Mrs. Zhou."

Mo Ru smiled, "You poor, the sun is about to come out." It was late.

Zhou Mingyu leaned over to kiss her, and let her go when the rooster crowed again, "Would you like to sleep for a while?"

Mo Ru blushed, "No, I'm embarrassed to go to sleep when someone walks around."

If there is no courtyard wall, there is no privacy, and the hedges must be plugged in quickly.

After going down to wash up, locked the door and headed home, Mo Ru told him that after work, he would put in the hedge today. It will take a few months before winter takes root, and it can survive the winter safely.

Zhou Mingyu remembered, let her take out the saplings, cuttings and branches that no one had collected and put them at the base of the wall. He also goes to work every day now, but when there is less work, Zhou Chengzhi doesn't arrange for him and lets him do things by himself.

The sky was covered like a dark blue velvet, the azure light was faint, soft but not hot, making people very comfortable.

On the way, Mo Ru also found a few Huang Zhi who had shelled out. Zhang Cuihua had already started to make breakfast when she got home. She smiled and said hello and poured warm water with Zhou Mingyu.

Zhou Mingyu smiled at Zhang Cuihua: "Mother, you're right, it's not good without a courtyard wall, it's like not wearing clothes, I'm always afraid of someone."

Zhang Cuihua glanced at him, she was a little sad last night, and felt red carp. After building a house and leading his daughter-in-law to move out, she felt empty in her heart, dreaming about his childhood all night. But when she saw him and Mo Ru come back, the two of them were still as happy as before, and her son was just as affectionate to her, and even had a little bit of a childish look between her brows and eyes, and her heart was instantly put back.

"Isn't there still some stones? It's enough to make the foundation of the wall and use yellow clay to drop it to a person's height." She gave an idea.

Zhou Mingyu told her about Mo Ru's favorite green fence, "When it grows up, the tree will be able to grow, the fruit tree will be delicious, and the flowers look good, mother, don't you think it's good?"

Zhang Cuihua Nodding, "It's good, it's good, it's good to attract bugs... Ah, yes, we're not afraid, haha, it's good, I'll help you when I have time."

Mo Ru smiled: "Thanks to my second sister-in-law and three Sister-in-law, you helped me to get a lot of fruit branches."

At this time, Zhang Guo also came out and put the blocker on the ground to play by himself, while she came over to greet a few people, especially Mo Ru.

Zhang Cuihua saw the glow in her eyes when she saw Mo Ru, so she hurriedly said, "Hurry up and feed the pig."

Zhang Ju agreed and said to Mo Ru, "Ni'er, did you sleep well last night?"

Mo Rulian Well said, there is no fence yet, which is not good.

"Don't be afraid, after work, I'll help you tie the curtains." She went to feed the pigs, and then chopped vegetables and leaves to feed the chickens.

The rice is ready, I made the fine noodles and sweet potato noodles yesterday, and boiled the millet porridge.

Mo Ru hurriedly drank a bowl of millet porridge and ate a bun, and then went to the cotton field to get bugs.

Although she didn't have to pick up the bugs before the sun came out, but in Futian, the sun came out to kill people, and it was so vicious that it seemed to peel off the skin of people. Even if she has space to protect her body and is much more comfortable than others, it is just that pregnancy itself is afraid of heat, and it is easy to become dizzy and dehydrated when the sun comes out, so she will go home early to get bugs at eight o'clock.

When Mo Ru got the bugs, he collected vegetable leaves, slivers, seeds, etc. of various shrubs on the way, and put most of them in the space, leaving a little grass in the basket for cover.

When I went back to the new home, I saw that Zhou Mingyu and Zhou Mingguang had already dug a very straight small ditch, how wide and deep it was, and a big hole was dug in the place where the large saplings were to be planted, and they had already been watered. Now the water has penetrated and can bury the sliver in it.

According to the plan, she first planted a few wood saplings and surrounded her yard, including plane trees, locust trees, locust trees, elm trees, willow trees, and a Huanglian tree and a ginkgo tree. The cotton locust sliver, the wolfberry sliver, the wolfberry branch, the hibiscus flower branch, etc. began to be buried between the trees, and the jujube, pomegranate, and persimmon trees were also separated by the hedge.

When the branches and leaves spread out, they are taller than people, which can block the sight, while the bottom is densely packed with shrubs, and no one can get in.

Cherries, apples, apricots, peaches, and hawthorns are all planted on the east and west ends of the main house. There is a room for each room. In recent years, the house will not be built. The fruit trees are just right, and four or five trees are planted on one side. .

When she planted all the branches, she found that only half of the east and south walls were planted, because the yard is very large, the width of five houses, and the east and west wings plus the length of the south house, so it needs a lot of Many branches.

She also took out the seeds she had collected and scattered them. Many seeds, such as Amorpha, kenaf, and castor, were basically planted, and saplings could be planted in the empty space.

These annual hemp plants can be harvested in the current year and continue to be planted in the next year, and slowly accumulate some plants that are more suitable for hedgerows. After all, this year is in a hurry, so I can only be picky about what kind of things are around the local area. With time, she can collect some professional hedge trees such as boxwood and holly, but there are no such trees in the village, so she has to find another way.

She still has some oleander branches that she has not planted. She asked Zhou Mingyu to cut these oleander branches from an old man in the village. Because oleanders are very poisonous, they are very careful when cutting them. The wound is wrapped.

Originally, oleanders were very suitable as hedge trees, but due to their toxicity, Mo Ru decided to plant them behind the house where there was no one.

Behind their house is Hegouzi, there is not much open space, no one should walk there, and there will be no livestock. Planted here, it can block the view and prevent people from hiding behind their house. When the collection of stones is enough, you can also build a wall outside the flowers and trees at the back of the house, which can not only keep the wind and keep warm, but also be safer.

There are also some flower branches and flower seeds, all of which are shrubs, such as roses, chrysanthemums, cockscombs, Hemerocallis, welcome spring, etc., which are planted next to hedges. In the future, there will be seasonal flowers and plants to see all year round, which are very eye-catching.

After the arrangement was made, she pushed the soil down with a shovel to fill in the ditch. I believed that with the blessing of space, they would all grow up safely and take shape within a month.

She looked at the sun and knew that if she was busy in the morning, she would go home to cook first, and Zhou Mingyu would come after work and they would come and make it.

...

As soon as Mo Ru got home, she saw Nidaner lying on the ground writing with talc, while Chrysanthemum was carrying the slate, and came over with her small body crooked, "Niangniang, class, class!"

Lan Zi'er held a small wooden stick with a fork and a handle of a falling basket, and shouted, "Dig, dig..."

Mo Ru looked around and didn't see Ke La'er, so she quickly asked, "Ke La'er What?"

Nidan'er looked blank, "I was still here just now."

Mo Ru asked the chrysanthemum, although the chrysanthemum is small and has good eyes, she can pick up and eat sesame seeds on the ground, and asked her if she was right.

Chrysanthemum's little hand pointed to the side of the chicken coop: "Baba."

Mo Ru hurried over with an oops, and sure enough, she saw Ke La'er squeezed into the cage beside the chicken coop, her big head poking in between the two sticks, and her little hand holding it. Something is about to be put in the mouth.

She immediately shouted, "Kelaer, you can't eat it!"

Kelaer grinned and drooled, "Bean, bean!"

He clearly held a piece of sun-hardened chicken dung, black and white... Mo Ru quickly put the Kelaer out of his mouth. Er picked it up, "It's a dick, you can't eat it, it's dirty!"

Chrysanthemum ran out and laughed, pointing at Ke Laer and mocking, "It stinks, you eat shit!"

Mo Ru: ... If there are no adults at home There are so many unbelievable things to eat when a child is free-range. Your own baba, chicken feces, and maybe even bugs that fell from the tree... Anyway, children don't understand it, and they have a strong desire to explore. It has been verified by facts that many children in the village have eaten it!

She took Kelaer to wash it, and then let Chrysanthemum watch it, "Chrysanthemum watch your brother, don't let him eat messy things."

Chrysanthemum responded, "No."

Mo Ru led the mud egg to cook meal.

The mud egg started a fire, she filled the pot, and took four cicada turtles for him to burn and eat.

Nidaner laughed and said, "Niang Niang, you are really amazing, you know turtles every day."

Mo Ru smiled and said, "As long as there are trees and turtles, there is no shortage of them."

After setting up the pot and letting the mud eggs continue to burn, Mo Ru couldn't see Ke La'er when she probed her head - it's really a big head, it would be more worry-free if it was tied to the kang and covered with sand.

Because there are enough worms to feed, several hens in the family are now wreathed by Zhang Cui in the space between the chicken coop and the jujube tree. They don't need to go out to shave their own food to eat, so that they can't poop anywhere, and they can save chicken manure. And won't dirty the yard.

The yard was clean and there were no dangerous things, and there were mud eggs and chrysanthemums watching, so Ding Lanying felt relieved to let Kela'er crawl on the ground.

So these days, Ke Laer is crawling around the garden bare-backed with a bellyband around his neck.

He didn't live up to his expectations. He climbed on the ground so that he could fly freely. From time to time, he could stand up and pray to the sky. Then he threw himself to the ground and worshipped one, and then he landed on all fours and crawls away.

Mo Ru always has the illusion that the whole world belongs to him, and you will never find him again in this life if you don't see it at a glance, because he doesn't know which corner to dig into to dig for treasures.

Mo Ru went out of the main room and wanted to bring Kelaer back, but the idiot shouted: "Eat the meat!"

This was undoubtedly a horn, and the three soldiers immediately marched toward the horn sound, and the chrysanthemum rushed over. Block Zier is not slow and does not wrestle.

Kela'er, who was going to advance in the direction of the chicken coop, also turned the direction of the attack at this time, crawled wildly, crossed Mo Ru's feet and entered the main room directly, lying obediently at the feet of Nidan'er, raised his face and opened his mouth. The stance of the chicks waiting to be fed.

Mo Ru: ...

The mud egg smashed each of the four Chili turtles into two halves, and said, "Only one eats meat, and four can eat belly. Where do you eat chrysanthemums?

" The stomach is very empty below, and it is better to fry it. After burning it, there is nothing to eat.

Chrysanthemum picked one piece of meat and stuffed it into her mouth, and Nidaner stuffed the other two with the two younger ones, and handed the fourth one to Mo Ru, "Niangniang, your meat."

Mo Ru didn't refuse to take it and put it in his mouth. After chewing on it, he complimented, "It's so delicious to cook!"

Nidan smiled embarrassedly, and couldn't wait to stuff the rest into his mouth.

Chrysanthemum shouted: "Niangniang, I also went to catch the tortoise, it smells delicious."

Mo Ru patted her head, "You are young now, it is not safe at night, you can catch the

tortoise during the day when it rains." , Mo Ru led them to recognize a few words, and asked Lan Zi'er and Kela'er to play with stones at the door.

Every time before teaching a new one, Nidaner leads a review.

Just like Chen Aiyue, Nidaner pointed at the wall on one side with a fire stick, and there were a few black characters written on it: hand, top, middle, bottom, size. He read aloud: "Come, comrades, please read with me, people, mouth, hands..."

Mo Ru:... Have you ever taken a class with the women's director?

In the literacy class last winter, Nidaner went to play with Zhang Cuihua. The teacher who had seen the literacy class led the way. Chen Aiyue learned from the teacher, and it was naturally the same.

After the review, Nidaner wrote it down on the slate again, and he wrote it right. Chrysanthemum's little hand can't control the strength very well, and a word can be written a foot long, so Mo Ru doesn't ask chrysanthemum to write, just recite it.

While teaching her siblings to read, she turned to look at the other two at the door.

Hey, what about people?

Before she could stand up, there was a scream from Kela'er outside, and it was accompanied by the laughter of Lanzi'er hahaha.

Chapter 55

    Mo Ru was so frightened that she quickly went out to have a look, but saw Lan Zi'er standing in front of the South House door dancing and smiling happily.

What about the scumbag?

Well, I was lying on the ground by the hen, crying with all my feet upside down.

Mo Ru then remembered that although there were no dangerous items at home, he forgot the hen that was cuddling.

The hen had stopped nagging her, so she let her guard down, thinking it didn't nudge others.

...

Hen brooding is actually very hard and tedious, hardly eating or drinking for twenty days or so, if it weren't for the fatter chickens, they wouldn't be able to hold on at all.

The chickens that people in the village brooded with them frequently. Some of them suddenly refused to cuddle after ten days, and they couldn't lie down for a while after being full of energy. Others just do it, either poop or toss and turn the eggs, and then make the eggs into bad embryos.

Several families had to switch to artificial incubation within ten days.

And this three-yellow chicken in their family is still very responsible, lying in the nest for a day, never slipping away.

Mo Ru was afraid of starving it, so she specially prepared two household items for it. One broken scoop mixed with bran, and the other broken bowl filled with water at the bottom, all placed where it can reach with a probe.

She obtained Zhang Cuihua's consent to let the hen come out to eat, drink and excrete every day when the weather is the warmest at noon and the eggs won't flash. Anyway, this hen never pulls chicken excrement on her eggs.

Because of its single-mindedness, these eggs are all in good condition. They were checked by the warm water flotation method, and there was not a single bad egg. They were all viable embryos.

She was grateful for the hen's hard work and took care of it everywhere, and it was estimated that her appreciation would no longer be cruel to her.

The hen was very quiet and unresponsive when she saw her, so she forgot about it frying her hair, taking it for granted that the hen was already very gentle and nonchalant.

The chicks are about to hatch in the next two days. In fact, it is very nervous. As long as there are wind and grass moving shadows, it thinks that it is to steal the chicks, and the chicken feathers stand up all over, and at the same time, it makes a threatening sound of "coo coo".

What's more, a little monster with four hooves on the ground as high as it is lying in the basket, crawled over with a humming mouth, stretched out its little black hand and wanted to dig out the eggs, and said, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ahhh..."

Of course the hen would not let the invaders go, and the "duh" slapped it on Ke La'er's forehead.

Ke La'er turned over and over, "Wow—" lying on the ground on all fours and crying.

This was the scream that Mo Ru heard, and she was startled, thinking what happened to Kelaer.

She walked over and wanted to pick him up, but she saw Chrysanthemum's short legs kicking the ground running into her head, and shouted, "Kelaer, what are you doing? Get up!"

Mo Ru: ... This roar, there is a lion Roaring posture.

Ke Laer froze for a moment, stopped crying, and turned over and got up.

Mo Ru saw a mark on his forehead, but his skin was not broken, but luckily he didn't peck his eyes!

When the chrysanthemum went up, he patted the soil on his body, and Mo Ru felt a little pain when he heard it.

Chrysanthemum patted while training, "The hen can't move when the chick hatches. If you move, the little old traitor will fly away!" The

local old lady likes to tease the little boy with the chick. Old Traitor"... Both Chrysanthemum and Ke Laer know.

Although Ke La'er didn't know what to say, she understood, so scared that she covered her vitals, her expression was the same as that of a frightened hen, her eyes wide open.

Mo Ru laughed and laughed a little hard, and the baby started to protest and kicked her.

Mo Ru immediately touched the place where it swelled up, walked over and whispered to it: "Okay, mom is so happy and a little carried away, baby, are you awake? I told you that the weather is fine today, Lan Lan. white clouds..."

When Nidaner came out, he heard her muttering, and asked blankly, "Niangniang, who are you talking to?"

Mo Ru pointed to her belly, "and baby."

"Can it hear?"

"Should... I can." She wasn't sure, haha.

Nidaner thought it was funny and came over to greet the little baby, "Little brother, can you hear me?"

Mo Ru patted his head, "It's probably a little sister, not necessarily a little brother."

Nidaner snorted and continued to say hello, "Sister and little brother, I'm brother Nidaner."

Mo Ru: ... As

he was talking, he said "Wow", "Chicken, cock!"

Chrysanthemum He Ke Laer also began to have a lot of dicks.

Mo Ru hurried over to see, Oops, the chicks are about to hatch!

The three-yellow chicken has moved away, staring at one of the eggs. A small hole was pecked in the middle of the egg, revealing a small yellow mouth, making a screeching sound.

The hen responded cooingly, and the chicks in the egg shell pecking harder, and a crisp and subtle clicking sound could be heard.

Suddenly, the hen also pounced on it and began to peck at the egg shell desperately. With the help of the hen, the egg shell finally split into two, and a wet white-haired chick was revealed inside. , it struggled hard, kicking, kicking, arching... and finally crawled out of the eggshell.

Wet, so weak that it could be stabbed to death with a single finger.

"Gee" as if it had exhausted all its strength, shivered, and lay weakly on top of the other eggs.

The hen immediately covered it with her wings to keep it warm, and soon it was warmed up, the wings were half-dried and fluffed up, and she began to shake her little head and look curiously at this new world.

Several children held their breath, dared not breathe, and stared at it intently.

At this time the other egg also started, making a beeping sound of pecking the eggshell, clear and powerful, this time the hen did not help.

The little black chicken pecked the eggshell in half by itself, but it was so powerful that the eggshell cracked like a cobweb. Only the little tender feet are stepping on one piece each, and the little head is looking east and west.

Not weak at all.

"Jiji, jiji," it shook its head, and just as it was about to move, the eggshell it stepped on slipped, and it fell with a "thump", hitting an egg next to it.

"Hahaha," the children laughed happily.

Mo Ru also laughed, looking curiously at the eggs that were about to hatch.

In the past few days, she also heard Zhang Cuihua say that if the egg is hatched artificially, it is necessary to use a needle to help pierce the egg shell when the shell is broken. The hens basically do not need help when hatching the chicks. During the period, the hens turn the eggs by themselves. When the shells are broken, the hens will help to peck the shells according to the situation.

It is absolutely not possible to manually help, otherwise the chick will easily die, because pecking the shell is also an exercise and improvement of its vitality. If it can't even peck the shell, it will not survive.

Therefore, the chicks hatched by the hens are exceptionally healthy and generally do not die easily.

There is also an advantage to hatching chicks in summer. The temperature is high, and it doesn't matter when the chicks are the weakest and afraid of the cold after hatching. After a while, their bodies will warm up, and their wet bodies will become fluffy, which makes people feel soft. Soft.

Several children watched with relish and kept making "wow" surprised sounds.

Nidaner and Chrysanthemum are busy naming names. According to Nidaner, they are called Xiaojiji. According to the chrysanthemum, they are Xiaohuang, Xiaobai, Xiaohua, Xiaohei... Block

Zier: "Dig dig dig!"

Child: "Ahhh!"

At this time, Zhang Cuihua came home from work, and when she heard the children shouting for cheers, she also ran over to see it.

"Oh, it's hatched!"

Nidaner automatically gave up a place, wanting his grandma to squat down and watch together.

Zhang Cuihua smiled and said, "I'll go get them some water, and they should drink water later."

She took a gourd scoop, poured the water, brought it over and put it on the ground. Come down and drink water.

Mo Ru said: "Mother, do you want to give the chicks some millet?"

Zhang Cuihua shook her head, "You don't need to feed them when they hatched, now they will die if they are not digested

.

Zhang Cuihua said again: "Give them some bran at night, add some garlic juice in it to kill bacteria, so as not to die from diarrhea."

Mo Ru also remembered.

Zhang Cuihua remembered, "I went to the vegetable garden to pick up garlic sprouts and chop them up for them to eat. It can also kill insects. Oh, you don't have to stare at them. There's no end to them now, at least until tomorrow.

" She went out like the wind.

Mo Ru also thought about how the kung fu chicks could hatch for a while. It turns out that tomorrow, she will go to pack the food, and the family will come back for dinner one after another, and she has to go to work in the afternoon.

I heard that the chicks hatched at home, so I went to see them when I got home.

Zhang Gu smiled and said, "I heard that two of the eggs in Chen Xiufang's house broke. Now the old lady is putting them on the kang to hatch. It is estimated that half of the eggs will hatch."

Ding Lanying also came to see, "Our mother. Not a single bad egg, it's all good, it would be great if all hatched, 24 chicks."

Zhang Guo said proudly: "Thanks to Ni'er being in charge, we can't lose any money. One chick is exchanged for five eggs. No... We won't exchange it, we will keep it by ourselves, and start laying eggs in three or four months, then How many eggs did you get?" She smiled at Mo Ru, "Yes, Ni'er!"

Mo Ru: "Yes, yes, I'm going to have dinner."

Zhang Guo grabbed it immediately, "Ni'er, you rest, I Come!"

Seeing how enthusiastic she was, Mo Ru had to continue watching the chicks come out of their shells.

In the noon, Zhou Mingyu and Zhang Cuihua went to help Mo Ru bury the hedge, and the missing plants could be collected and buried at that time.

In the afternoon, Mo Ru was staring at the chicks at home, and more than half of the chicks hatched one after another, all chattering non-stop. The daring dare to jump from the basket to drink water, walk crookedly, and some flutter their wings with effort, as if they think that since they have wings, they should be able to fly.

The old hen looked at her child kindly, and at the same time guarded the little monster that she had pecked, lest he come to steal the chick!

In the evening of the same day, all 24 chicks hatched and did not wait until the next day.

24 chicks are surrounded by the mother chicken. They are so fluffy and adorable.

She and Zhang Cuihua laid 24 eggs, and they actually hatched 24 chicks, none of which were blind in vain. It was really amazing.

Zhang Cuihua said: "Let's feed them for two days first, and if there is no problem, let them come and take them back."

As long as there are no problems for five or six days, the chicks can survive, and the chicks can be picked if they exchanged eggs before. go back.

Zhang Gu murmured: "Ni'er, this chick is so good, five egg whites are blind, we need at least eight. Do you think so, we can lay eggs by ourselves for three or four months, one a day, There are 30 eggs in a month, who cares about those five eggs? You say that's what I'm talking about."

Mo Ru: "Sister-in-law three, this...you have to tell your mother."

Although it's good to keep it, it's just that she finds more places to catch bugs, and the food is definitely not enough to feed.

It's just that Zhang Cuihua doesn't do that kind of unbelievable thing, saying that five are five.

After a few days, everyone who had made an appointment to change chicks came to pick them back. After work in the evening, Zhang Cuihua asked Nidaner to go and tell Si Auntie that she would also pick a few chickens.

Zhao Lianying came quickly, "Second sister-in-law, the chicks have hatched. It's good, I'll pick a few."

Zhang Cuihua let her pick them herself, and Mo Ru's five favorite ones have been picked out, so as not to be caught Pick away.

Zhao Lianying stood there and looked at the three-yellow chicken. The Luhua chicken was also in good spirits, but when he got it in his hand, he felt that the other little No-Ma chicken was more prosperous and would definitely lay more eggs in the future.

Seeing what she caught, every chick had to be ravaged several times. Mo Ru was afraid that she would catch those chicks to death. If you like them, take them away. What are you doing!

She was determined to remind her, but she was afraid that her petty temperament would affect her mother-in-law's relationship with her mother-in-law. As long as Zhang Cuihua was not disgusted, what she said would make Zhao Lianying laugh.

She thought of a way, and asked Nidaner to rush to deliver letters to several other houses, so that they could all pick it up.

Zhang Cuihua asked her family to choose first, because it was for her family, but Zhao Lianying's choice was a bit unkind.

Structural Zhang Ju saw Zhao Lianying picking and pulling those chicks, and became anxious, "Si Niangniang, you haven't picked them yet? You can't pinch the chicks, who's the one who kills them?"

Zhao Lianying glanced at her. , said

unhappily , "I've raised chickens for so many years, but I still don't know how to catch them? You just worry about them." only, and then lay down twelve eggs.

She originally wanted two chicks, but now that they are so energetic, she wants to raise two more.

Zhang Ji glanced at it. Although he didn't count how many, it's not enough to count at a glance. Five eggs and one chick, you just exchanged two, why did you take four?

She would not be euphemistic, she said directly: "Siniangniang, 5 eggs and a chick."

Zhang Yuan was able to say such a straightforward sentence, Zhang Cuihua disdain to say it, Ding Lanying is sorry, Mo Even if Ru wants to talk, she will find a way to make people not take advantage of it and not justify herself.

But Zhang Gu didn't care, she couldn't think of anyone who had no face. She figured that we would lose five eggs and one chick. Why do you give three?

Why are you so nice?

Zhao Lianying was stunned, not thinking about what Zhang Gu said directly, isn't that scolding her for taking advantage?

Her face turned red and then white, and finally snorted, "I said the third daughter-in-law, I told your mother, 3 eggs and a chick.

" I wanted to take advantage of 3, but now I was pointed out by the host, and I was generally embarrassed.

But Zhao Lianying is not an ordinary person, and she feels that this advantage is taken for granted. Who is the second sister-in-law? My man was raised by the second sister-in-law's family. The old sister-in-law is better than her mother, so it's natural to earn this cheaply, even if you take it for nothing.

She kicked the ball back when she said that. If you don't believe me, ask your mother. She is sure that Zhang Cuihua will definitely say that there are three. Because Zhang Cuihua wants face, and she feels that Zhang Cuihua is quite generous to her family, and she basically doesn't care about small things.

When Zhang Cuihua heard it in the room, she wanted to hide, lest Zhang Guzhen ask her.

As a result, Zhang Gu's voice sounded like a bell, "Mother, you and I, Si Niangniang, agreed to have 3 eggs and a chick?"

Zhang Cuihua: ... If I hide, you can still have 5 eggs. If you call me out, I can still have 5 eggs. Say what?

Ding Lanying came out with Ke Laer and said with a smile: "Who is our Siniangniang? We only have two eggs."

Just two eggs, and he didn't say whether we didn't have to ask for those two eggs, or if Siniangniang didn't lack those two eggs, they would give them to us. of.

Seeing that the second sister-in-law was ambiguous and not enough to support him, Zhang Jian shouted to Xijian: "Ni'er, shall we exchange five chickens for one egg?"

Before Mo Ru could answer, Zhao Lianying said angrily, "You It's about to be hit, you can ask Premier Zhou and then Chairman Mao if you can't do it? It's a shame, what are you doing? If I don't give it to you, what are you in a hurry?"

Zhang Kui was caught seven inches at once, and since the last time she returned to her mother's house, she was slapped by her mother-in-law. Recently, she has not dared to say how her mother's house was, for fear that her mother-in-law would be angry and let her go back to her mother's house.

She remembered the last time she went to her mother's house at home. Although she had food to eat, she had no eggs. Her mother said that she was greedy for eggs, and she never ate a few eggs in her life.

Her heart suddenly felt sour, thinking about whether to change three or five for her mother-in-law, and she would not give it to herself, and her mother could not eat it.

Zhao Lianying snorted complacently when she saw her faint.

At this time, Zhang Cuihua came out of the room and said with a smile, "Look at your child, it's just a few eggs, if it wasn't for the fifth daughter-in-law who was going to give birth and didn't have any eggs for her confinement, what eggs would I need in exchange? It's all my own, just take the chicks and keep them, anyway, we can't keep so many."

Zhang Jia was so wronged that he was about to cry when he heard this, and he said that he was a fool, and he even came out to offend people.

Grandma is so confused!

When she got angry, she turned her head and went back to her own house.

Mo Ru also came out from the west room, she supported her waist, "Mother, I'm just confinement and eat what eggs, just have a bowl of millet porridge. Don't ask me to spend money, it's not good."

Ding Lanying also laughed.

The corners of Zhao Lianying's eyes twitched, and she was a little under-confident to say something thorny, after all, she didn't take care of her.

She turned her face and laughed, "I said, the little five daughter-in-law is almost a month away. It's just that the mother-in-law will love the daughter-in-law, and there are eggs to eat during confinement, we still eat eggs at that time. Well, it would be nice to have a bowl of rice soup."

Zhang Cuihua, a confinement child, eats eggs for his wife, Ding Lanying and Zhang Ju have both, two a day for the first three days and one a day for the next seven days, for ten days in a row.

Of course, there will definitely be many daughters-in-law of the fifth daughter, and they have been serving them one day before they are born.

Zhang Cuihua said with a smile: "Don't laugh at me, my daughter-in-law has a man, and it's not my turn to hurt. I think you are the one. When Mingsheng marries his daughter-in-law, you must be rarer than anyone else."

Zhao Lianying haha With a smile, "My daughter-in-law will hurt yourself, I don't care. Second sister-in-law, I'll catch four chicks." Then he turned to Nidaner and said, "Nidaner, go, follow me to get some eggs. Come here."

Zhang Cuihua shouted: "No need, what are you doing so politely, are you a family?"

Zhao Lianying said: "It's not a family, I won't come to arrest it, this is not a confinement child for the fifth daughter-in-law. Well."

Soon Nidan'er brought eight eggs back to Zhang Cuihua.

Zhang Cuihua said: "Four for your mother, four for your third mother."

Ni Dan was a little confused, what is this good thing? Niang Er flew the eggs to Zhang Gu, and then flew back to his house

, "Mother, can the eggs given by my grandma be boiled and eaten?"

She was stunned for the four eggs put on the kang.

After a long while, I reached out and touched the four eggs, and tears began to fall.

Chapter 56 Cut the tail

    In fact, Zhang Gu has never eaten eggs at her parents' house since she can remember.

Of course, there are eggs, and they must be left to my parents to eat, because my father is tired from work and wants to eat something good, and my mother is pregnant all day long, and she keeps saying that she is pregnant with a little brother and wants to eat it for her brother.

The result is a little sister again and again.

She sometimes wondered if her little brothers became little sisters because she ate too many eggs, or why was her mother a little brother when she was pregnant and a little sister when she was born?

After thinking about it, she kept the four eggs and brought them back to her mother the next time she went back to her house.

...

Of the 24 chicks, Mo Ru kept five and the others were replaced. Although someone wanted to give six or eight chickens later, Zhang Cuihua did not agree. There is no ground-up price.

So happy to change, but also convinced that what can't be changed, Zhang Cuihua's prestige naturally increased by a point.

With these little chickens, Mo Ru has more energy to take insects. Now, in addition to going to the cotton field in the morning to complete tasks, she also takes insects from the trees in her own house and in the village.

Especially some elm trees, the insects are layer upon layer in summer, especially some small yellow-green insects are very annoying, and some have wings, sticky, people are caught off guard.

Therefore, most people do not like to plant elm trees. Even if they are planted, they should be planted far away from the yard and planted in the vegetable garden.

Mo Ru has space for the golden finger, and it is still very easy to hold bugs. Although her brain is very tired after collecting bugs for an hour, she needs to rest and talk to the baby in her womb, think about happy things, and then she will return after more than an hour. can recover.

She fed the chickens with enough pests, and a few chicks grew bigger than others.

This afternoon, she set up a pot to set the scrambled eggs on fire, and then let the hens lead a few baby chickens out to shave and eat, lest Kelaer go to play with the chicks and be nagged by the hens again.

These days, he has developed a strong interest in chickens, and always tries to catch one to play with. He has been nagged by the hen several times, but unfortunately he does not change.

She turned over the grass at the gate to dry it. Yesterday, a heavy rain had drenched the haystacks. Although it was covered with straw thatch, the rain was too heavy and it didn't help.

Fortunately, the sun is shining today, just spread it out and dry it, and it can be dried in two days.

It's just that it's easy to rot after rain, so burn it first.

...

She took the wooden fork and picked it up, and saw a little boy running from the east, shouting, "Uncle, uncle!"

Mo Ru stopped and looked at it, the little boy actually ran to her He came and stopped, panting, "Auntie, is my uncle at home?"

Mo Ru recognized Zhou Qinbing, the youngest son of Chen Xiufang's family, and said, "I haven't finished work yet, what's the matter?"

Zhou Qinbing helped him Panting heavily on his knees, "The captain, the captain ran to my house and said that my family has too many chickens, so they want to cut our tails?"

Mo Ru said in surprise, "What tails are you cutting?"

Zhou Qinbing shook his head, "My grandma said, Our family's eggs are from my uncle's house, not the tail of capitalism, let my uncle be a witness."

Mo Ru knew that Chen Xiufang's mother-in-law was afraid of things, and wanted to take her own family to fight against Zhang Genfa, but she was not afraid of anything, Anyway, the whole village knows about their house hatching chicks, and it is impossible for Zhang Genfa not to know, if he wants to find fault, he will definitely come.

"Okay, I know. I'll ask your uncle to take a look after work."

Zhou Qinbing said, "Auntie, you must tell me."

Mo Ru smiled at him, "Sure."

Zhou Qin C ran away.

When the family came back from work, Mo Ru told Zhang Cuihua and Zhou Mingyu about Zhang Genfa and cutting off his tail.

Zhang Cuihua scolded:

"This big-eared thief, he tossed it once the year before last, saying that he would not let pigs, chickens, vegetables grow, or go to the market, which made everyone unhappy.

" To raise pigs means not to slaughter pigs and sell meat at will, but to sell them to live pigs."

"It's not that chickens are not allowed, but eggs are not allowed to be sold in the city, but must be handed over to the supply and marketing cooperatives. Planting vegetables to go to the market is even more nonsense. People clearly say that if you can't eat all the vegetables you grow, you can send them to the market for everyone to eat. It's not allowed to sell vegetables. We can't eat enough for ourselves, who will sell them?"

"We raise chickens and eggs . Send them all to the supply and marketing cooperatives, who will he cut? He thinks we are hatching chicks, you tell him not to slack, come to our house and I will talk to him."

There is only a small amount of private plots in the countryside . Most people don't have enough to grow vegetables in the palm of their chin, and they exchange the leftovers for food.

Even if every family raises chickens, there are only three or five chickens. They save eggs to exchange for daily necessities such as salt and matches. A pig needs to save dung and sell it for 30 to 50 yuan at the end of the year.

In addition, they have to go to work every day, and no one goes out except to go to the village to catch a market all year round. Most people have never left their hometown in their lives, and they have no chance to do business at all.

Although cutting tails has been done in urban and rural areas since 1955, the policy says that money transactions in the black market are prohibited, and people who exchange surplus vegetables by themselves are not included in cutting tails. Therefore, Zhang Genfa has not had the opportunity for two years. Recently, he heard that people in the village are hatching chicks, and they even sell chicks after hatching. He immediately had an orgasm. This is the tail of capitalism and must be cut off!

...

Zhou Mingyu went straight to Chen Xiufang's house, and as soon as he entered the alley, he saw many villagers surrounded by the door, as well as the temporary security personnel assembled by three teams and four teams, shouting and shouting.

On the other hand, Zhang Genfa and Zhang Defa, headed by two people, stood in the yard with their hips on their shoulders, arrogant, while the others grabbed the chickens from Chen Xiufang's house. robbed that one.

Chen Xiufang's daughters and sons cried and begged them not to catch their own chickens, "Don't catch our chickens, we have to lay eggs." The

neighbors also spoke, "Captain, what are you doing? Catch them. What's up with other people's chickens?"

Zhang Defa raised his eyebrows and stretched his fingers in a circle, "Shut up your motherfuckers, don't make trouble for yourself!"

"By the way, our team captain and the chief security officer cut off their tails. You can't see, are your eyes panting?" The temporary security guard laughed.

Speaking of which, they also deliberately protested to rob Chen Xiufang's chicken.

Zhou Qinbing and his sister, Zhou Xiaolan, were protecting a hen and not allowing them to rob them. Zhang Defa went up and kicked Zhou Qinlai away, and then grabbed Zhou Xiaolan's arm to snatch the chicken from her arms.

Zhou Xiaolan was so anxious that she burst into tears, "Don't, don't rob my chickens..." The

family can't afford to raise pigs, so only a few chickens can lay eggs in exchange for some salt and matches for daily necessities. If there are no chickens, life will be even more difficult.

When Zhang Defa was grabbing the chicken, he took the opportunity to grab a handful in Zhou Xiaolan's arms, and then he slapped his hands like ribs. Although Zhou Xiaolan is fourteen years old, she is not well fed and does not grow well, and her chest still looks like a little girl of eleven or twelve.

Others couldn't see it, but Zhou Xiaolan felt it clearly, her cheeks flushed, and she was ashamed and angry, but she didn't dare to say anything.

Zhang Defa took the opportunity to snatch the hen that was laying eggs, "A family can only raise three or four chickens, no more than five. You have more than a dozen chickens, and any more must be cut off! Don't let the sugarcoat of capitalism be allowed. Cannonballs corrode the soul of socialism!"

This is a sentence he has learned for a long time before reciting, and he likes to mumble on his lips the most.

Take it away, just stew and eat meat!

It's been a long time since I had stewed chicken!

Zhang Defa was drooling.

"Don't!" Zhou Xiaolan and Chen Xiufang rushed to grab it.

Zhang Defa flew out and wanted to kick the two away, but someone grabbed his shoulders, and his shoulders were sore and he lost his strength.

"Damn, who... ahh--it hurts!"

Zhou Mingyu clasped Zhang Defa's shoulders, looked at Zhang Genfa, and said with a smile, "Captain, which one do you sing? Our second team doesn't count . You made a mistake, and our captain, how can you be the captain of the team directly, you have to talk to the captain."

Someone actually gave Chen Xiufang a head!

Zhang Defa didn't expect anyone to come to the four gentiles, and he threatened to make a circle, and those who were still talking were shut up and did not dare to make a sound.

Unexpectedly, Er Lengzi is here!

He and Zhang Genfa have always wanted to take control of the second team, but they have never been able to find a chance. And Chen Xiufang's family has few men, the men work in the city and are not at home, and the four families are also crowded out. No one will stand up for her. They want to use Chen Xiufang's family first!

As long as the Chen Xiufang family is taken down today, then tomorrow they can deal with the other chicks hatching, leaving the chicks and cutting off the original big ones.

If the family goes on like this, Zhou Chengren's family will soon be cut off.

As long as you pinch him once, it will be easier to pinch him later. If Zhou Chengren is removed, Zhou Chengzhi has nothing to be afraid of, and the second team will be pinched by them!

After all the calculations, the Er Lengzi didn't come to give Chen Xiufang a head start.

Zhang Genfa's face sank, as if he was taking advantage of the sky, "Zhou Mingyu, all the chickens in the village are sold by your family? Do you know that this is the tail of capitalism? It must be cut off!"

Hmph, let you come forward and involve your family. Originally, we had to deal with you last, but now we will do it together!

Zhou Mingyu showed a puzzled expression: "Captain, we are socialist chickens, why are we capitalist? We are chickens raised for our party and the whole people, and we lay eggs and hand them over to the supply and marketing cooperatives, what do you do? Can it be said to be the tail of capitalism?"

Zhang Genfa found out that he couldn't say anything about this kid himself, how unreasonable!

"It's not right for you to do business in the village and disrupt the social order!"

Zhou Mingyu said: "Captain, you are wrong, we don't do business at all, we are doing good deeds and contributing to the socialist breeding cause. Are there eggs in the non-staple food supply for the people in the city? Chairman Mao wants to eat eggs, right? Since all of them are, then we farmers naturally have to shoulder the responsibility of raising chickens. How can we lay eggs if we don't raise chickens? Who supplies the city? When Chairman Mao can't eat eggs, you are responsible for the captain?"

Zhang Genfa was speechless, why is it related to Chairman Mao? Cutting the capitalist tail by oneself is also a decision of the Party and an initiative of Chairman Mao, so why is it contradicting itself?

Zhou Mingyu added: "Captain, some of our families only have one or two chickens, and they lay too few eggs. Our family happens to have breeding eggs, and it's a pity to waste them, so we give the villagers their own chickens to hatch, and those who don't have chickens at home will be caught. A few go to raise the eggs well, and when they lay eggs, they are reluctant to eat and send them to the supply and marketing cooperatives to support socialist construction, you see, what's wrong?"

Zhang Gen's eyes widened in anger, nothing was wrong! But he didn't know how to refute it, he felt that in the face of Hong Lizi, he had a hard time arguing!

No reason!

Chen Xiufang's mother-in-law is in poor health. She has been watching the children feed the chickens at home, and she is not alone in cooking. Now Zhang Genfa is so frightened that she is shivering and breaking out in a cold sweat. Now, listening to Zhou Mingyu say this, she repeatedly said: "The child is right, we are raising chickens and laying eggs for Chairman Mao."

Zhang Genfa squinted at Zhou Mingyu, if it weren't for the Zhou family or any other family, he would have a way to clean them up.

Where is there so much truth?

The brigade is the truth, what the brigade leader says is whatever, if you say you are a socialist, it is socialism, if you say you are capitalist, it is capitalism, and if you say that your chicken is confiscated, it will be confiscated.

The captain leads the security director and a group of security personnel. Who dares to fart in the village?

If it wasn't for Zhou Mingyu's intervention, he would have confiscated all the five hens from Chen Xiufang's family today to eliminate capitalism.

"Let go of the director of security first!" Zhang Genfa was already sullen at this time. He found that Zhou Mingyu, an idiot, was very good at talking now, just like the cadres in the village, he came up to talk about the big truth, because he wanted to learn but couldn't learn it all at once. those words that will be.

Zhou Mingyu changed the buckle to a support, patted Zhang Defa's shoulder, and said with a smile, "Director of security, you've worked hard."

Zhang Defa's shoulder was so painful that he pinched him, and he couldn't get angry at this moment.

Many of the security chiefs of other villages are veterans, and people in the village are afraid of force and prestige. But he is not. Like Zhang Genfa, he was originally ignorant and inexperienced. In addition, when he was a child, he had a nickname called Erpizi, and now those old men still call him that, which makes him unable to gain any prestige.

Hate the shaman!

After he blocked the security director, he was still very powerful in the third and fourth teams. If he said that whoever did not conform to socialism, he would take it away. No one dared to say anything.

Especially since the establishment of a large cafeteria recently, he, the security director, has become even more imposing. He leads people from house to house to search for food, and directs the queue when making meals. No one dares to fart!

As for the stubborn donkeys of their second team, they are so angry, hey, we must find an opportunity to arrest the two old people Zhou Chengzhi and Zhou Chengren.

Without them, the second team has nothing to fear.

At this time, Liu Xiu'e shouted, "Captain, two little hens have just died in our family, and no chickens will lay eggs. What do you do?"

Zhang Gen was stunned, and said casually, "Then go catch it."

"Where to catch it? The chicken catcher hasn't come yet, what about the next year? We also want to provide eggs for socialism." Liu Xiu'e said this, and everyone laughed and said yes.

Zhang Genfa felt something was wrong, and before she could figure out how to refute them, Liu Xiu'e said, "Someone came to sell chickens, this is not a capitalist business? We don't dare to buy it, and besides, we don't have the money to buy it. Anyway, Without money, how could it be capitalism? Come on, let's carry forward the spirit of mutual assistance of socialism, Chen Xiufang, I will catch three chicks from your house."

She gestured to Chen Xiufang with six, such a big chick, six An egg for a chicken will do.

Chen Xiufang immediately nodded with tears in her eyes.

Liu Xiu'e went to catch three, and returned to bring the eggs.

People in the village trade with each other by themselves, whether it is spending money or exchanging food or eggs, but it is impossible to catch them at all. What they catch by cutting their tails is also the currency exchange between urban and rural areas.

But Zhang Genfa was confused, hearing that wind is rain, and he didn't know what the policy was. It is always a matter of half-knowing and hearing from others that I start to think about it.

In addition, there are a few bastard brothers who want to follow the captain to bully the people and drink spicy food, which is naturally intensified.

What about those things confiscated by cutting off the tail? It is impossible to turn it over, and it is not set to be destroyed. Naturally, the team leader, the security director, the team accountant, the women director and others will be destroyed.

Now that Liu Xiu'e has started, someone has come to exchange for the other three chicks.

Chen Xiufang wiped her tears, "Captain, there are only five big chickens and four small chickens left in our family. Two big chickens have stopped laying eggs, so I want to hatch chicks. In addition, this chick may also have a rooster. Isn't there much?"

Zhang Genfa directly pulled the tiger's skin to make a big banner, "There is a policy above, no more than four in a family, and more food is consumed."

Someone sarcastically said: "Captain, you let people hand in eggs, but you don't let them. Raising chickens, whose butt will lay eggs?"

It was Wu Meiying's husband who spoke, and he hid in the crowd and pretended not to speak.

Zhang Genfa turned around trying to find out who was fighting against him there. Zhou Mingyu laughed: "Captain, we country people raise chickens, and whoever is willing to feed them, they all go outside to find insects to eat.

" That's right, who would be willing to feed the food."

"I can't eat enough myself!"

At this time, Zhou Chengzhi also walked over with his hands behind his back, glanced at Zhang Genfa, and said unhappily, "I said Captain, you're full and you'll have nothing to do with it. Why did you bring a group of men to the old lady's house?"

Chen Xiufang's man is not at home, the family is old and young, and there are many women, and most men want to avoid suspicion and are basically not at her house. Step forward.

The last time Zhou Chengzhi delivered the food, it was directly unloaded at the door for Chen Xiufang and the others to carry it back.

Zhang Genfa saw that Zhou Chengzhi was coming out again, and he stomped his feet angrily and said loudly: "We are about to complete the reform of the township and society, and we must not make any mistakes. Canteen, private land, cutting tails, and eliminating the four evils, none of them can be delayed!"

Zhou Cheng Zhidao: "Which one is delayed? As soon as the people's commune was established, our cafeteria was in place, and the private land was taken back. In addition to the four pests, our cotton protection heroes pick up a bunch of bugs every day, and cut their tails. No one in our team does business, you look at it. Where is the delay?"

Zhou Mingyu shouted loudly, "The captain said that none of us were delayed."

Zhang Defa jumped out and shouted: "Zhou Mingyu beats the director of health care, he should be severely punished and given to him. Take it to the countryside!"

Chapter 57

    When he shouted like this, Zhou Ming's louder laughter came from behind him, and then a hand was placed on his shoulder and patted.

Zhou Mingyu didn't use much strength, but Zhang Defa's legs were so soft that he almost sat on the ground.

Zhang Defa shouted: "Er Lengzi hit the security director!"

He wanted the security personnel from the third and fourth teams to come and help, but they all stood aside one by one, and no one dared to join in.

Er Lengzi dared to kick even Zhang Jinle, who wouldn't dare to beat him?

If you beat Zhang Jinle, it's nothing, but if you beat them, it's nothing.

So no one moved up.

This is different from the bullies in the city market who lead a group of people to bully the market. The people in the city have weak relationships, and there is no one to help a family when they are bullied. In the countryside, they all live together as clans. As long as they don't have five servers, they are a family, and they help each other in everything.

One is beaten, and the family is in the early stage, so I really dare not bully such people casually.

Unless Chen Xiufang is not close to other people's family, and is excluded by others, he will be bullied if he is bullied.

Like Zhou Mingyu, who would dare to bully him to try?

They are not fools.

Zhang Defa saw that no one responded to him, and Zhou Mingyu put his shoulders on him. He couldn't help but think of the wolf in Paxian (folk tales). The wolf likes to hang on people's shoulders. If you turn your head, you will bite your neck in one bite. . Thinking of this, he felt a slight pain in his neck, as if he was about to be bitten in the next second.

"Haha." Zhou Mingyu smiled, patted him on the shoulder and let him go, "The security director is to keep the village safe. If someone comes to the village to make trouble, fight, or steal chickens and dogs, the security director must come forward to protect them, but I'm not here to bully women and children."

Zhang Defa's face was ashen, his masseter muscles trembled, but there was nothing he could do.

Zhang Genfa snorted and led the people away.

Zhou Mingyu saw that the courtyard was in disarray, and Chen Xiufang's family was shoved and pulled, sighed, and said to the surrounding neighbors: "We are all a production team, as long as we unite well and concentrate on production, we will not violate the law and discipline. , whoever wants to bully us will not do." On the

contrary, if you are not united and exclude each other, it will be easy for others to disrupt.

Several neighbors of Chen Xiufang's house became embarrassed, and women came in one after another to help clean up.

Zhou Chengzhi said with a sullen face and a thick voice, "Mingyu said nothing at all. If Zhang Defa takes the chicken today, he will go to your house to catch the chicken tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow, he will go to my house to catch it. Fuck you?"

Everyone asked. He lowered his head and dared not look at him.

Zhou Chengzhi said: "Okay, it's not a meeting, let's go home for dinner. After a long break, I feel like I have to go to work." As soon as

he left, all the people watching the excitement had dispersed, and Chen Xiufang's neighbors also rushed over to comfort them. one time.

Zhou Mingyu also went home. On the way, he thought more than Zhou Chengzhi and the others, whether there was any trouble on the top, or why Zhang Genfa suddenly got wind and cut his tail.

It was done once in 1955 and 1956. At that time, because Zhang Genfa was too strict, he was corrected by the secretary of the village minister and the former village chief, but he was not removed from his post. On the contrary, the following rectification campaign swept away the former mayor and replaced the mayor of Song.

Township Chief Song admired Zhang Genfa very much, saying that he had the most thorough revolutionary spirit and was exactly the kind of strength that the party and the people needed most.

Zhou Ming became more sensitive and felt that it wasn't that Zhang Genfa would be able to stay in the camp in order to be the captain all the time, and he would not be dismissed even if he made a mistake, but because people like him were needed above.

In other words, the whole general trend is like this, not to judge heroes based on ability, but to see more loyalty, Zhang Genfa has no ability, and it is absolutely first-class to follow sports.

This kind of environment determines that it will not be better to get rid of Zhang Genfa, and it may even cause more trouble to the village because of changing a captain who is not familiar with the above.

Now Zhang Genfa is the captain, the third team and the fourth team are held firmly by him. The second team and the first team are very similar to him and have some autonomy. Everyone knows a lot about Zhang Genfa, and he can't make any big moths. .

Therefore, Zhou Mingyu felt that Zhang Genfa should be kept as a shield, at least to buffer the huge impact on Zhoujiazhuang from the outside.

He had to discuss it with Mo Ru in the evening, rationalize his thoughts, and when he got home, he found that Zhang Genfa had brought someone to the house to talk about it.

In Zhou Mingyu's house, Zhang Genfa didn't dare to make an invincible stance like he did in Chen Xiufang's house, but laughed with him, although he was more stubborn.

"Second brother, eldest sister, I heard that you hatched chickens and sold them?"

Zhang Cuihua was annoyed, "I said, captain, don't come to lift us up. Our ancestors have been farming for generations, so how can we do business? At the end of the year, unless It's selling pigs, and I can't see two dollars, so what are you doing?"

Zhang Genfa thought about his eight dollars, and his painful teeth twitched, "Don't you have 5 eggs and a chick? Big sister, I But if there is inside information, someone took a chick from you and told me back, I know everything clearly, and I will never wrong you."

He smiled a little wretchedly, as if I had penetrated into you and controlled you. Secret, don't look like you're lying.

He looked at Zhang Cuihua triumphantly, "Hmph, I have a counter plan for you to provoke your relationship.

Zhang Cuihua pouted, "Put your mother's farts!" If you

want to play with the old lady to sow discord, you don't urinate and take pictures, is the old lady afraid!

Zhang Gen was stunned, what's the matter? Why did Zhang Cuihua, who has always been very particular, suddenly swear swearing? so unimportant?

Before Zhang Defa was pinched by Zhou Mingyu, his shoulders hurt, and he would immediately follow him to find a place, stomping his feet and yelling loudly: "Zhang Cuihua, you dare to insult the captain, your son beat the chief security officer, do you want to be arrested?"

Zhou Chengren was smoking a bag of pots at the side, but at this time he stood up and snorted, "Which donkey is sleepy in my house, throw him out." As soon as the

old man spoke, Zhou Mingyu and Zhou Mingguang added Zhou Mingguo and Zhou Ming Young men, you grabbed your arms and I pressed your legs. Zhang Defa lifted them up and threw them outside the gate.

With a "thump", Zhang Defa was thrown into a mess, and he couldn't get up. "Aiya... I fell to death... You, you, you!" Zhang Defa pointed at Zhou Mingyu but was speechless. Looking at the temporary security guards he called, "Are you all dead?"

Those temporary security guards were even more afraid to step forward. It's okay to go to Chen Xiufang's house to show prestige. Who would dare to go to Zhou Mingyu's house?

The family is more rooted than the captain's family!

Zhang Gen made ah ah ah twice, not knowing what to say.

Zhou Mingyu clapped his hands a few times and came back, smiled and said, "Master, who else are you throwing?"

Zhou Chengren hummed, "Whoever dares to scare Yun Niang, just throw turtle eggs for me."

Zhang Genfa bent his legs and stood up again immediately. Straight, smiled and said: "Brother, big sister, why are you so angry?"

Zhang Cuihua said: "Captain, you say you are also human, why do you always do nothing but speak human words? Seeing that your daughter-in-law is about to give birth, and there are no eggs at home, you said you are not worried about people? All the eggs we have saved are sent to the supply and marketing cooperatives to support the construction, and now I don't have any urgent needs at home, how can I solve such a big difficulty

? Just keep laying eggs.

Zhang Cuihua: "Captain, we hatch chicks and lay eggs and send them to the supply and marketing cooperatives, is that the tail?"

"No," Zhang Genfa shook his head, "No, this is socialist mutual help, and it will be a people's commune in the future, and we must help each other even more. "

Zhang Cuihua said with a smile: "Captain, you are busy all day, making me think that you are busier than the chairman, so hurry up and get busy, don't worry about our common people. Don't worry, whoever goes to the city to sell When I do business, I will tell you the first one I know, we must not be corrupted by the sugar-coated cannonballs of capitalism."

Zhou Mingyu smiled and said, "Mother, except for the captain, no one in our village has ever been to the county in their entire life. In here, it's probably not our turn to do business."

Zhang Gen blushed and said loudly: "Hong Lizi, don't talk nonsense, I, Zhang Gen, have been sitting upright, and have never done business in the city. , I go to meetings and study, I'm very busy."

Zhou Mingyu looked at him with a half-smile, as if you want to say what you want, it's strange to believe you.

Zhang Genfa naturally doesn't know how to do business. He can make a lot of money by being the captain. How can he still use it in business.

Moreover, he has no business mind at all. He claims to be infinitely loyal to the party. He is determined to eliminate the capitalist landlord class, and he must be firm on the line of the poor and lower-middle peasants. Once the capitalist society is restored, he will not be able to afford food. pauper!

What Zhang Genfa is most afraid of is that everyone relies on labor to eat. Facts have proved that he can only starve to death by relying on labor to eat.

He originally wanted to rectify the idea of ​​small capital in the village, so that everyone could concentrate on farming and eating in the cafeteria, instead of always thinking about raising pigs, chickens and vegetables, but instead, Zhang Cuihua and Zhou Mingyu were speechless.

Although he refuted very forcefully that he went to the city to have a meeting to study, but he was the only one who had been to the whole village, and he was talking to himself if others couldn't see it?

Zhou Mingyu: "Captain, we go to the supply and marketing cooperative to deliver an egg for only 3 cents a piece. I heard that when we bring it to the city, some citizens charge 5 cents to 8 cents a piece, right?"

"Nonsense!" Zhang Genfa almost Jumping feet, "There is no self-collection in the city. They all go to the grain and oil station and vegetable station to buy it, but it's not like we buy as much as we want. There are regulations. There must be an egg ticket. Mothers give two catties of eggs at one time, how can we have the freedom to manage chicken butts like this?"

"Captain, we don't even catch the chicken buttocks. We can't eat a pound all year round." The

crowd of onlookers ran on Zhang Genfa one after another.

Zhou Mingyu said again: "Captain, I heard that there are now tickets for everything you buy outside, except for food tickets, oil tickets, cloth tickets, and other tickets. Do we also have tickets in our village? Why don't you see them?

Zhang Genfa's expression changed, and he said loudly: "Don't talk nonsense, people are buying things in the city and asking for tickets. We are all in the countryside. We grow the grain, and we squeeze the oil. What tickets do we need? We only have cloth . The tickets are issued to you every year."

"What about other industrial tickets and purchase tickets? And cotton tickets? We grow cotton every year, but why don't we issue cotton tickets?" Zhou Mingyu didn't care about the outside It's not that there is such a ticket, Zhang Genfa doesn't know it anyway, he just wants to make Zhang Genfa more confused.

When he said this, others also booed, "Yes, Captain, we have all handed in the task of planting cotton. People in the city have cotton tickets to buy cotton, so why don't we have it? We don't have cotton for cotton clothes in winter, but what should we do?"

Cotton coats are a big expense for a family. Some people are poor, so the family builds one or two ragged quilts. Because there is no cotton-padded coat, the old boy sits on the kang around the quilt and does not go out in winter!

Zhang Genfa didn't even remember whether people in the city wanted cotton tickets at this time. After all, he didn't go to the county every day, but only once or twice a year, so he didn't have time to go shopping.

He only thought that Er Lengzi had heard it, who would listen to it? He'd heard it all and it might be true.

Once you think it's true, you won't be so confident to refute it.

"Everyone can rest assured, as long as there are tickets issued on the above, I am sure that all production teams have issued them. You can just ask your own captain."

Zhou Chengzhi shouted: "Captain, don't rely on me, you only give a few sheets a year. Tickets, nothing else, I, Zhou Chengzhi, dare to admit it, if we don't believe it, we will reconcile."

Zhang Genfa was already in a cold sweat, obviously he was here to cut his tail, how could these stubborn donkeys besiege him again and ask for votes?

No wonder the cadres in the township didn't like to come down and squat. They all said that mud legs are not easy to deal with, they are stubborn without culture, and they don't listen to others.

"Alright, alright, anyway, if there is a ticket from the top, I will definitely send it to the production team. If there is no, the above will not give us any share. It's getting late, so hurry up to eat, and have to go to work." He couldn't carry it anymore. Stay, and quickly get rid of the golden cicada.

Zhang Cuihua shouted: "Captain, let's hatch the chicks, not the tails."

"No, no, hatch the chicks and raise them by yourself, don't sell them in the city." Zhang Genfa fled, and Zhang Defa quickly followed.

There was a cheer of victory from the crowd.

Zhou Chengzhi said: "It's all gone, let's raise chickens and lay eggs and send them to the supply and marketing cooperatives."

Everyone said that such a commotion is a good thing. In the future, Zhang Genfa will not be able to control them raising chickens. Even if they raise a few more chickens at home, Zhang Defa will also I dare not take care of it.

In the past, only three or four were allowed to be raised, but now five or six are fine. If they asked, they would say one rooster and two that do not lay eggs, haha.

Of course, if there are too many, the family can't afford to raise them. Four or five are just right. After all, if you want to lay eggs, you still need to feed some roughage. No one has so much grain to feed chickens.

...

After leaving Zhou Mingyu's house, Zhang Genfa walked home with an ashen face, and Zhang Defa followed behind.

"Big ears, let's just forget about it?"

Zhang Genfa's nickname is Big Ears, but others call him Big Ears, and now he doesn't feel good when he hears this name.

He hummed: "Don't call me by my nickname."

Zhang Defa was stunned for a moment, and immediately said: "Zhong, I'll call you captain, what do you say? Why don't we go to the village to file a complaint?"

Zhang Genfa said: "I'm busy now. I'm afraid I don't have time to pay attention to us."

The tail cutting in each village is carried out by the captain leading the security director, and no one goes to the village to file a complaint. Wouldn't it be a shame to let others see that they can't control a production captain and a villager? Zhang Defa said: "Then let's go to explore the wind and see what it means to cut the tail, and then come back and deal with

those stubborn donkeys in the second team." As a result, when asked, the cadres were busy meeting to discuss the commune, and he didn't even see the mayor of Song. On the other hand, the photographer took five minutes to see him in his spare time. Hearing him talk about cutting his tail, the photographer frowned, "Comrade Zhang Genfa, as long as there is no money transaction, don't be too harsh. The common people also have to live and get married. Funerals for sick children and children also require expenses. It is excusable to use the surplus vegetable rations for urgently needed products, which is not among the tails. The top priority is to do a good job in production, build a large canteen, and welcome the people's commune." 

Zhang Genfa repeatedly said yes. Secretary Xiang: "Oh, by the way, how is the corn guidance work in your village?" Zhang Genfa hurriedly said: "The high-tech technicians are visiting our villages, riding bicycles every day to inspect and guide, which is very good." Secretary Xiang nodded.

  The head, "communicate more, strive to get the corn steward well, and successfully complete the task of autumn grain." Zhang Genfa quickly expressed his position, "Secretary, you can rest assured, we will complete the tasks assigned by the party and the people, and ensure that we will overfulfill!" 

If Song Township Chief, At this time, he will be praised repeatedly for his ambition, for being a good cadre, and for leading the villagers to work hard. However, Secretary Xiang just glanced at him and said, "Go for a walk in the fields and listen to the voices of the people. The party needs you grassroots cadres to be bridges." Zhang Gen laughed very modestly, "Secretary, don't worry, we None of the cadres in the brigade are full-time workers, they all eat and work with the common people, our cafeterias are the same, and no one runs a small stove." Secretary Xiang nodded and stopped talkinThe clerk next to him immediately sent Zhang Gen out.

Zhang Genfa couldn't see Song Township Chief speak his own words, and he couldn't sue and confess how difficult it was, so he had to take Zhang Defa back in despair.

But he was not reconciled, so he said to Zhang Defa: "Go back and have a good relationship with the high-tech technicians, and use his hands to harm those stubborn donkeys."

Zhang Defa gave a thumbs up, "Big ears, you are so smart, you deserve to be the captain! "

Zhang Genfa said proudly: "That is—"

Chapter 58 Technician

There were originally five hens and one rooster at home, but now there are five chicks left, and the small courtyard cannot be raised.

Mo Ru discussed with Zhang Cuihua about getting a new home to raise, so that there is no chicken feces at home, and he is more assured that Ke Laer is crawling on the ground.

Zhang Cuihua asked Old Man Zhou to take Zhou Mingguang to his new home to build a chicken coop when he was off work.

The chicken coop was designed by Zhou Mingyu. The base layer is made of wooden boards and divided into upper and lower parts. The bottom is spacious for sleeping and there is a sloping roof above. The space is slightly smaller for laying eggs.

Once it's done, paste it with yellow mud, and cover it with a thin large slate to keep out the wind and rain.

After the chicken coop was built, a small fence yard was sandwiched between branches and sticks, and the chickens were allowed to move in it. They will sometimes secretly lay eggs outside when they are kept free-range. Although it can save food, Moru has enough insects to feed, and it is better to let them lay eggs obediently.

In addition, the toilet of the new house has been built. The stone yellow mud wall, the roof built with wooden sticks, and then covered with thatch and cattail curtains, and the yellow mud is pressed on the slate, and finally a wooden door is installed. it is done.

The grass pit is a slope, connected to the pigsty pit behind it. It is usually covered with soil mixed with broken grass. It has no odor and is not easy to grow maggots. It can also better compost.

Mo Ru came back from the cotton field, first fed the chickens, then perfected the hedge, and when it was almost time, he went home to watch the children cook.

These days, she led the mud eggs and chrysanthemums to rub some round mud eggs. After drying, they were yo-yo, and let the children play together at home.

Kela'er was very disappointed because the chickens at home moved to the back and didn't chase after him, and he became interested again when he had the dick eggs.

Chrysanthemum would laugh every time, "Dan Dan'er playing with a dick egg, haha."

Ni Dan'er wasn't annoyed, he had a great time playing, and even led his younger brothers and sisters to count.

Mo Ru led the mud eggs to make a fire to cook, and then let them read and read. She moved a small square stool and sat under the eaves of the hall and whispered to the baby.

She found that the little baby liked her singing very much. No matter what song it was, as long as it hummed like a hypnotic sound, it would be very happy. Of course, it preferred to listen to Zhou Mingyu talking to it.

At this time, a timid voice came from outside the gate, "Auntie, auntie?"

If it wasn't for Mo Ru's hearing, he wouldn't be able to hear it at all.

"Jin Zhi'er? Come in." Hearing the timid movement, Mo Ru knew it was Jin Zhi'er.

Jin Zhi'er came in from outside, saw her sitting on the wooden bench under the eaves, and walked over, "Auntie, my mother told you to go to class at night." A

few days ago, in order to observe the situation of the old man Zhao, she and Zhou Mingyu I've been there several times, but since the old man Zhao is fine, she doesn't want to waste any more time. After all, there is no new teacher, Chen Aiyue is now fooling people with a few old newspapers and documents, she is tired of looking at it.

She smiled and said, "Jin Zhi'er, is there a teacher here?"

Jin Zhi'er shook her head, "No." In fact, she really wanted Mo Ru to study with her stepmother, so that Mo Ru could learn a lot, and she could follow her.

Just as they were talking, Zhou Mingyu and the others came back from work, and two old men, Zhou Chengzhi and Zhou Chengren, were talking at the door. Zhou Chengzhi

said angrily, "I really think of myself as a technician. It's great to know these two words? How many acres of land has he planted? Let him come down and squat for guidance.

He talks well, don't worry, it's not good to offend him."

Zhou Chengzhi snorted, "I don't think he is persuaded, who can grow sticks as big and thick as wheat? Planting the seeds specially, not wasting the seeds, thinning the seedlings and hoeing the land saves effort."

Mo Ru stood up and saw Zhou Mingyu coming in from outside, "Little Brother, is that high-tech technician here?"

Zhou Mingyu nodded, "Come on. , go to the stick field for a meal, and make the captain uncle very angry."

Jin Zhi'er: "That... uncle, aunt, that high-tech technician lives in my house."

Mo Ru immediately said, "Thank you Jin Zhi'er for letting me know, I will go to the literacy class after dinner."

Jin Zhi'er was relieved when she saw her promise, and hurriedly left.

Mo Ru discussed with Zhou Mingyu to get in touch with the high-tech technician nearby. Seeing that Zhou Mingyu was washing his face, she took a towel and handed it to him, "Is he someone who is not easy to deal with?

" The cadres are generally approachable, they like to mingle with the farmers, chatting about crops in the fields, and sharing cigarettes with the farmers. Don't talk about others, just talk about the secretary of the village. They are very friendly. When they come down to inspect, they never put on airs. When they meet the people, they greet them warmly. what he eats.

The photo secretary is so simple, which one do you want to fix as a technician?

Zhou Mingyu nodded, "Looks a little arrogant, and doesn't look down on people very much. He went to the field today to inspect the field and gave a blind command. The captain said that he didn't understand farming at all, at least not knowing how to grow sticks, so he turned his face."

This high-tech technician is called Gao Yufei, 24 years old this year, from Jucheng County, medium stature, dark and thin, with a very arrogant temperament.

It is said that when he is stationed in the countryside to guide farmers, he should discuss more with the captain. After all, he is only working in theory, and it is impossible for him to have more practical experience than the production captain. But he didn't care about it at all. He was always a production captain with no culture. He couldn't understand his words and couldn't keep up with his thinking.

In the corn field this morning, he had a lofty posture, "Captain Zhou, tell me how you planted this land?"

Zhou Chengzhi told him how much base fertilizer, how many pounds of seeds, and how much the seedling rate was used per mu of land. How do you plan to thin the seedlings, then fill the seedlings and so on.

Gao Yufei immediately shook his head and said that he was wrong, "Captain Zhou, you are also an old captain with many years of experience in agricultural production. I won't say much. You say that the seeds you have planted are wrong, too few. If you want high yields, How can you be so cunning? Don't you feel ashamed when people produce 3,000 to 5,000 catties per mu, and yours produce 300 per mu?"

In his opinion, if you plant ten kilograms per mu of seed, of course, you will receive 180 kilograms. Zhou Chengzhi was not happy to hear him say this, "I don't have any sticks here with a yield of more than

300 per mu. In good times, the yield is 200 catties per mu.

Fei looked at him with an old pedantic and uneducated look, "Do you understand if you want to fertilize? You need to fertilize more!"

Zhou Chengzhi became angry, "That fertilizer fell from the sky and was brought by the strong wind? Who doesn't want to fertilize more, I have to have it too."

I have occasionally planted corn before, but the yield is good at 200 catties, and the average yield is more than 100 catties, and it is impossible to stop the production. It is just because corn is a high-fertility crop, and more fertilizer is needed, otherwise the land will become poorer and poorer. , so everyone would rather plant sorghum with lower yield than corn, because sorghum is resistant to barrenness.

Every household just needs some farmyard manure, how much more is there? When planting spring, it must be applied, and the amount cannot be small, which is basically used up, so summer planting does not need base fertilizer, and sweet potatoes are the most suitable and do not require fertilizer. Planting wheat in autumn also requires base fertilizer, and composting and composting is used up again in the middle of the year, and it will be used again in the spring of next year.

So, to fertilize more, how much is more?

As a result, it naturally broke up.

After hearing what Zhou Yu said, Mo Ru said, "Is there a hole in this technician's head?" It was

almost the same as Zhang Genfa's.

When Zhang Gen sent the third team and the fourth team to direct the farming, in order to release satellites for the high yield of autumn grain, he directly asked people to plant 30 catties of corn seeds per mu.

Zhou Chengzhi scolded him that he didn't have the money to buy more seeds. If he had, he could put down three hundred catties.

Zhou Mingyu said: "He was sent from above, we can't speak well, either get him away, or find a way to have a good relationship with him so that he doesn't give orders, and be more considerate of our village."

It's impossible to get him away, it's impossible to pass the superiors. They don't have easy access to the cadres who can appoint and dismiss Gao Yufei. Even if they write an anonymous letter, they won't listen. After all, the blind command of grain planting is now national, not Gao Yufei alone. .

Another way is to make Gao Yufei suffer a little and have to leave, which is not safe. Who knows what the next technician will be like?

Gao Yufei's problem is a commonality, not a personality. I'm afraid it's the same for a newcomer, so it's not realistic to use means to get him away.

Then there is only one way left, to have a good relationship with him.

It is very important to have a good relationship with the technician, because he has been squatting down there, traveling around the villages, instructing the production teams to plant corn and manage the corn fields. When the time comes, he will write a report on the corn situation in each village, and then according to his report. Adjusted the corn public grain task of each village.

If he offends him, he will give it a high price, and even if it is not enough, he will be asked to double the planting in the coming year. If there is too much corn, there will not be enough land, and sweet potatoes will have less seedlings. At that time, the ration will not be enough. If it is the same as wheat, the common people will not be able to eat it.

Although Dundun was depressed after eating sweet potatoes, he still filled his stomach.

Mo Ru nodded. She worked in a company in her previous life. Although there are various interpersonal intrigues, after all, she is not a senior management team. As long as she has the ability, she can still do well. Zhou Yu is much more complicated than her, and the level of complexity in the agency is naturally a big devil compared to now.

So he can see the crux of the problem at a glance and come up with the most suitable solution.

Mo Ru: "Then let's go to the literacy class at night?"

Zhou Mingyu said: "Go, meet him first and see if there is any other way to solve the problem."

Since he lives in Chen Aiyue's house, he should be able to see him that night.

After dinner, the two were carrying slate and talc to go to Chen Aiyue's house. At this time, Zhang Gu came out of the west wing and said affectionately, "Ni'er, do you have any clothes? Bring them over and I'll wash them."

Zhou Mingyu: What's going on? ?

Mo Ru hurriedly said, "Sister-in-law three, don't bother you, we're going to the literacy class." She hurriedly dragged Zhou Mingyu out, and it was a little scary that Zhang Ju was so enthusiastic.

When the two saw the tree along the way, they went to touch it, and when they touched the turtle, they went to Chen Aiyue's house. The door was open, and they walked in after saying hello.

Meeting Old Man Zhao in the yard, he nodded towards the two of them and entered the main room, nothing out of the ordinary.

Mo Ru and Zhou Mingyu went to the south house and stood outside the door to see the lanterns from the brigade hanging inside, shining brightly.

Zhang Genfa, Zhang Jinle, and Chen Aiyue stood facing the east wall, listening to the gestures of a man from the south.

Glancing at it, Mo Ru's heart was worthy of being called Gao Yufei. His hair was fluttering and his eyebrows were slanting, and his eyebrows and hair were extremely hard, like a hedgehog.

That Gao Yufei gestured there, "When the time comes, we need to brush a piece of cement here and then paint it with black paint. When it dries, it will be a blackboard. With a blackboard, it will look like a classroom, and cadres will only look like when they come down to inspect."

Zhang Genfa and Chen Aiyue kept talking . Said to be.

Mo Ru and Zhou Mingyu walked in, "Director Chen, let's go to class."

"Oh, Comrade Mo Ru is here," Chen Aiyue greeted them enthusiastically when she saw them, "High technician, this is Mo Ru from our village. Comrades Zhou Mingyu and they are serious about their studies, I have learned a lot of words after teaching them a few times."

Gao Yufei pushed his glasses and glanced at them with his chin raised.

Mo Ru smiled, "Mr. Gao is good." Most people like to call him a teacher, which shows that he has a lot of knowledge and identity. Since Gao Yufei is so keen to give advice, he must be such a person.

Zhou Mingyu also called Teacher Gao with a smile.

Gao Yufei put his hands behind his back and snorted as a response.

Chen Aiyue said excitedly: "High-tech technician, can you give us a good lecture if you are knowledgeable?"

Gao Yufei waved his hand, "I'm a technician, but I don't have time to be a teacher. I'm very busy inspecting food every day."

Chen Aiyue hurriedly said, "We will have a literacy class in the evening and a meal." , an hour or so for a simple meal.

Gao Yufei looked at the two of them, and some lacked interest. What class was taught? It was just two words. Looking at these two students, it was estimated that they would not be able to learn anything useful. It was coaxed by work points.

He usually spends his days in the countryside, and he knows how these village cadres fool the inspections above. It is said that it is a literacy class. When the leaders check and use work points to cheat a few students, or some women who come to work on kerosene lamps and shoe soles, what can they learn?

Wouldn't it be a waste of his talent to let him teach a class to a bunch of serious students, and to teach these women who know how to pay the soles of their shoes?

Chen Aiyue kept persuading her. Although she asked the village to hold a literacy class, there weren't that many teachers sent from above. Now it happens that the high-tech technicians live here, which is just right.

"When our commune is established, there may be teachers who will be sent down. There are no teachers at the moment. Look at how sad it is for those who are eager to learn in our village. The high-tech technicians can help." Chen Aiyue kept complimenting Moru and Zhou Ming. The more she learns, the better she learns, and she has already taught and recognized a lot of characters.

Gao Yufei wondered if he should try them, but Zhang Jinle over there had already begun to provoke, "A idiot, a fool, what characters do you know? Don't know your own name.

" Yu couldn't bear it anymore, and retorted: "We follow Director Chen to read and write, not many, but we know more than you."

Zhang Jinle heard that Zhou Mingyu actually looked down on him, and he was going to explode, "more than me? Haha, Zhou Mingyu, your production team's cows have been blown to death by you, and you are not afraid of flashing your tongue."

Zhang Genfa has been staring at Zhou Mingyu since the two of them came in. He has been getting close to Gao Yufei these past few days, thinking about how to start with Gao Yufei to clean up Zhou Chengzhi and Zhou Chengren's family. He discussed with Zhang Defa and Zhang Jinhuan and felt that the best way was to ask Gao Yufei to assign more corn grains to the second team and the first team!

At that time, they will be forced to use various sticks, and see how they dare to disrespect themselves! If they are willing to submit to themselves, then talk to them, and they can assign less public food tasks.

The deadline is before the autumn harvest, and if it is late, it will not expire.

It's so tugging!

He is very angry with Zhou Mingyu now, and an idiot suddenly became eloquent, and he was speechless several times, and he felt deeply humiliated, "I explained Yu, don't brag, you have only been in a literacy class for a few days. Seeing

this, Mo Ru smiled at Gao Yufei, who looked contemptuous and looked like a monkey, "Mr. Gao, isn't this here, let the teacher take the test."

I can't cure the two of you.

It's just a technician here. You said that your dignified captain is flattering, and you won't pay less corn and public grain for the sake of the village's welfare, so why are you living here?

Gao Yufei immediately showed a look of high interest, his originally proud head lowered slightly, and his eyes also brought a lively smile, "Okay, I will test you guys and see who can learn well."

Zhang Jinle was immediately proud . He shouted, "Zhou Mingyu, don't you dare!" You

've been to school, and you're afraid that you won't be an idiot? He shouted and shouted, wishing the whole village would come to watch, so that he could overwhelm Zhou Mingyu.

And Zhang Genfa already knew Chen Aiyue very well. Zhou Mingyu didn't come to class a few times at all, and at most she taught fifty or so words, but she didn't know many words herself. How many students could she teach?

His son Zhang Jinle was in the fourth grade. Although he was the eldest, he was still a student of the school. He estimated that he knew at least two or three hundred words. And although Zhou Mingyu also went to school, the first grade was still mixed, and the second grade did not go. It is said that he has not finished writing a pencil, and he knows fifty words.

So what's there to be afraid of? This time, let his red carp make a fool of himself!

Chapter 59 

    Zhou Mingyu smiled, "Just compare, who is afraid of who?"

He helped Mo Ru to sit on the stool by the wall, "Sit here and watch."

"Wait, wait a while." Zhang Jinle moved towards Gao Yu Fei bowed his hands, "I'm going to see my brother and the others."

Zhang Jinhuan went to organize some people in the village to learn Chinese characters, and he should have come now.

Just as he was talking, a voice sounded outside the door, Zhang Jinle was overjoyed, "Come on!"

Zhang Jinhuan soon brought a group of people in, "Father, high-tech technician, I brought everyone."

Mo Ru looked over and came There were seven or eight people, Zhao Xidong followed Zhang Jinhuan, Zhao Xidong's sister Zhao Sanmaner, and several other men and women in their teens, and the last one who came over was Zhou Peiji.

Zhou Peiji was carrying an army green schoolbag cross-body, with his hands in his trouser pockets, looking like he was hanging around, he smiled when he saw Mo Ru and Zhou Mingyu.

Mo Ru asked curiously, "Zhou Peiji, are you coming to the literacy class too?"

Zhou Peiji smiled, "You all read, and I'll join in the fun."

He squeezed in from behind to find Zhou Mingyu and Mo Ru, and just Squeeze Zhao Xidong aside.

If Zhao Xidong didn't dare to say anything before, but now he raised his eyebrows, "You eat shit!"

Zhou Peiji's face sank, his brows furrowed, and he glanced at Zhao Xidong, "Your family grew up eating shit?"

Zhao Xidong raised his head and stared at him, as if he would not give up with Zhou Peiji.

Zhang Jinhuan shouted: "What are you doing? It's not stupid to ask you to come to class to learn how to read and write. You should have a little more brains."

Zhang Jinle pulled Zhao Xidong over and said proudly: "Look, I won them.

" explained.

Zhao Xidong turned his head to look at Zhou Mingyu. When he came, he pretended not to see Zhou Mingyu. Now he glanced at the corner of his mouth and snorted. He knew Zhou Mingyu. He didn't even go to the first grade for a few days, so he didn't know a few words at all. When he wrote one, two, three, and four, he probably had to draw four lines.

Stupid home!

He is not Zhang Jinle's opponent at all.

Over there, Zhang Jinhuan listened to their bet and said with a smile: "Dad, don't let the high-tech technicians see us laughing, what characters can be written by some muddy legs, let the high-tech technicians tell us."

Let the high-tech technicians To teach a class can be considered to complete the task of sending someone down to run a literacy class to literacy, and even if there is no teacher behind, Chen Aiyue can handle the inspection by herself.

Gao Yufei is in good spirits now. He goes to the countryside all day to squat and deal with some illiterate mud legs every day. It's really boring and irritable, just to watch the excitement.

"Come on, since everyone is so interested, let me see the level of our students."

Zhang Jinle said loudly: "Zhou Mingyu, don't run."

Zhou Mingyu said: "Why do I run, I just wonder if it is right? You have to get some luck?" You are willing to pick things up, I'm not afraid of big things, of course I can't play with you for nothing and earn some small gifts for your daughter-in-law.

Zhang Jinhuan reprimanded: "A group of children are fooling around."

Zhang Jinle loudly agreed: "I have a pencil here. Whoever wins will belong to whoever wins. What about you?"

He glanced at Zhou Mingyu contemptuously, his body Patches are not worth anything, and he smiled slyly, "By the way, you came with your wife and children, or you can use them as a lucky head, hahaha..."

"You give me a clean mouth. , you don't even have a wife and children, so you have the courage to mention this." Zhou Mingyu stabbed him and walked to the side to lift the large grinding plate and put it down gently, causing everyone to exclaim.

"Zhou Ming is getting stronger and stronger!"

"What an idiot!"

Zhao Xidong pouted, Er idiot, in addition to his strength, he also has a fart, he is stupid.

Zhou Mingyu showed this hand, but also to show the high technicians, hum, if you go too far, we will really beat you!

He said, "I don't have a pencil but I have the strength. If you beat me, I'll give you ten points."

Ten points are more expensive than a pencil, so Mo Ru didn't want to suffer, so she said, "You must at least get that piece of Jinle. Ten pencils." At this time, pencils are not cheap, one cost 5 cents, of course, the second team's work point value is also the highest in the village, which is more than 50 cents, more than the third team's 18 cents. Very valuable.

Zhou Peiji didn't think it was a big deal to watch the fun, "Mo Ru, you are wrong, Zhang Jinle is such a searcher, at least ten pencils and ten notebooks are required. Only if you have a pen and a notebook can you write.

" 9 cents a book, 90 cents for ten copies.

Others followed suit.

Zhang Jinhuan frowned, "Father, they are really making a fool of yourself."

Zhang Genfa was sure that his son could win, and he would definitely make Zhou Ming look better. He gave his eldest son a look so he didn't have to worry.

Zhang Gen smiled but didn't laugh, "Children are playing around, it's okay, high-tech technicians."

Gao Yufei said: "The younger generation of our brigade are full of energy and spirit of hard work and competition, and they are engaged in agricultural production. That's how it is. Our party and people have proposed to take great strides to build socialism as quickly, efficiently, and economically as possible, and to run into communism, we need this spirit! I support it, and I think it's just five pencils and five books. The work points for the day are good."

Zhang Genfa also laughed, and shouted to the few who came to class: "You must study hard, from now on we will take an exam every month, and the first place will be rewarded."

Zhang Jinle couldn't wait. He was eager to bet on Zhou Mingyu's work points for a year and let Er Lengzi drink the northwest wind.

"High Technician, let's get started!"

Seeing him so happy, Mo Ru felt a little regretful. He knew that the fifth brother had said more than a few days of work.

Gao Yufei looked at her anxious look standing there, and thought to himself: These mud-legged idiots are really dumber than each other. They look so handsome, they can't help but have no brains and they will be competitive, just like Chen Aiyue. How dare you compare to someone who has studied for four years in two days? Hey, such an idiot still gets married and has children, won't the children be even more stupid then?

He raised his head, his eyebrows like hedgehog needles burst, "I'll write first, you can read it, you can raise your hand to see who knows more."

Several people agreed.

Gao Yufei wrote a party character, and Zhang Jinle shouted "Party of the Communist Party!" Without raising his hand, he had the feeling that he was dominating the whole village.

At the next "seat", Zhou Mingyu read it together with him, Zhang Jinle was not happy, "Zhou Mingyu, you imitate me, shame on me!"

Mo Ru: ... You really consider yourself a top student.

Zhou Mingyu said: "This is too slow, why don't Director Chen bring the expired newspaper, let's read the newspaper and see who reads more."

Gao Yufei's eyes lit up, this is a good idea.

Zhang Jinle shouted: "Take two different ones, don't let him fool around and follow me." He smiled smugly at Zhou Mingyu, he likes to read newspapers the most, as long as he has them, he can read them all. Da Zhang, isn't he better than Zhou Mingyu, an idiot who has never seen a newspaper?

Zhou Mingyu didn't let him be so complacent, he said with a smile, "Don't be complacent, Director Chen is very good at teaching students, we read newspapers in every class a few days ago, if you don't like it, I can read it first, I don't mind you and me Follow the example."

Zhang Jinle started to fry her hair and insisted on taking two, but Chen Aiyue was delighted, and felt that Zhou Mingyu was really complimenting her, which made her more face.

The two had come here several times before to observe Old Man Zhao. Even though there was no new teacher, Chen Aiyue brought some old newspapers and some old documents, and told them to read newspapers and learn new words. It is conceivable that her reading was full of mistakes, but Mo Ru was very supportive, and even took the newspaper and studied it with Zhou Mingyu.

At that time, Chen Aiyue was still secretly laughing at her. You said that a fool still reads the newspaper, and he looks serious, as if he really knows how to write. However, she did not show contempt, but praised Moru that it was a good thing to be diligent and motivated. After all, Mo Ru wrote all the words she taught right. This shows that I teach well, and I have the talent to be a teacher. In the future, I will hold two literacy classes, and let the teacher teach the advanced class, and I will teach the literacy class myself.

So this time Gao Yufei came here to be so enthusiastic, she spared no effort in holding it, just wanting to follow Gao Yufei to charge and hold a literacy class by herself.

If she runs literacy classes, she can get cadre subsidies, not just work points in the village.

A high-tech technician has more than 20 yuan a month. If he can't get 18 yuan, he should have a subsidy of 2 yuan a month.

She gave the newspaper to Zhou Mingyu and gave her an encouraging look, but she didn't take Zhang Jinle's demands to heart at all.

Zhou Mingyu was taught by her. If he was good, it meant that she taught well, and she had hope in her affairs.

She was so happy that she didn't even see Zhang Genfa's eyes, so she gave Zhang Jinle another one.

Zhang Jinle smiled complacently: "The two are good, he'll follow my example."

Mo Ru: Why is your face so big? If you follow your example, you're not afraid to flash your tongue.

She smiled and said, "Zhang Jinle, did you bring the pencils and notebooks and set them up first?" Although she didn't say it clearly, she was obviously afraid that he would default on the debt.

Zhang Jinle started to fry again, and before he could speak, Zhao Xidong said, "My brother Zhang has never spoken, can I rely on your two notebooks and pencils?"

Mo Ru glanced at him, "That's impossible to say."

Zhang Jinle shouted: "Dad, go and bring it to me, and watch me kill this idiot well. Haha, let him go to the third team tomorrow to give me another day's work for Brother Xidong!"

Zhao Xidong immediately lifted his chin proudly, Proud face.

Since Zhou Mingyu stopped being stupid and didn't work for his family, his status in the family began to decline. Fortunately, he had a good relationship with Zhang Jinle, otherwise the family would really starve to death.

Zhang Genfa also looked proud, waiting to see his son kill Zhang Cuihua's son to the core!

He asked Zhang Jinhuan to get it.

Zhang Jinhuan was a little helpless, "Father..." Knowing that it was useless to persuade him, he glanced outside, and then said to Zhao Sanman'er, "Sanman'er will follow me to the brigade to get it, and I won't be here later."

Sanman'er stared at him. The two people who were competing were unhappy, but Zhao Xidong glared at them, so they had to pouted and followed.

When they went out, Jin Zhi'er, who was hiding at the door and wanted to watch the fun, was so frightened that she hurried into the main room.

As soon as they left, Gao Yufei didn't have the patience to wait, so he said, "Come on, let's start the competition, who will read first?"

Zhou Mingyu said, "I'll come first.

" !"

He held a piece of the October 2, 1957 "People's Daily", facing the National Day report on a page, and with a confident look began to shout: "Chairman Mao will... 500,000 people...* **...Red Flag...Beijing..." He shook his head with a look of pride as he read, Er Lengzi would definitely not know so many words!

Mo Ru was stunned. She thought that Zhang Jinle must have learned a lot of characters after four years of schooling. He should be able to read newspapers, but at most he didn't know some uncommon characters.

How do you know that you really overestimate him!

Where is he reading newspapers, he is clearly picking watermelons from sesame seeds, and it's strange that he can't pick them out.

For a newspaper, he picked out the words he knew and read it over and over again! It's hard for him to read it so smoothly and coherently that he didn't want to give up after reading it for ten minutes.

It's like I'm giving a speech.

Zhang Genfa and Yourongyan, Zhao Xidong glared at Zhou Mingyu and Mo Ru provocatively...

Gao Yufei:...

He tried to interrupt several times without success, and finally couldn't help but said loudly: "Okay, let him read it. "

Zhang Jinle hasn't performed enough yet. At this time, Zhao Sanmaner ran back out of breath and brought in the pencil and notebook.

Chen Aiyue took it and took it.

Zhou Mingyu had already started reading aloud. He was still thinking about how to explain how he knew so many words, but now he will learn Zhang Jinle's method. He found a simple reading from the beginning, and when he saw a slightly difficult word, he pretended not to know it, skipped it and continued to read it.

He is naturally more coherent and fluent than Zhang Jinle's reading. Except for Gao Yufei, Zhang Genfa and others naturally can't hear anything wrong, as if he can read everything.

Zhang Jinle interrupted him in a hurry, "No! No! You cheated!"

Mo Ru said, "My little fifth brother read it in public, where did you cheat? Are your eyes not good?"

Zhang Jinle jumped and pointed. Looking at Chen Aiyue, "She can't read so much."

Chen Aiyue couldn't hold back her face, and when she got angry, she gave both the pencil and the notebook to Mo Ru, so angry that Zhang Jinle said she was partial.

Gao Yufei said: "Okay, this... What's your name?"

Zhou Mingyu reported his name.

Gao Yufei said: "You learned well, you all learned from Director Chen?"

Zhou Mingyu said with a smile: "Yes, but you can read and can't write, thanks to Director Chen reading the newspaper for us."

Chen Aiyue She smiled proudly, although she wondered if she could read those words.

"High technician, how about it, are you teaching us a lesson?"

Gao Yufei was just kidding fools, so he was too lazy to teach them a lesson, a group of uncivilized mud legs with stupid brains, teaching a basic Can't learn addition and subtraction.

But looking at Mo Ru and Zhou Mingyu now, he thought it might be interesting.

He said: "I want to stay in a nearby brigade, and I have to find a permanent spot. I think it should be in the Zhoujiazhuang brigade."

Zhang Genfa and Chen Aiyue immediately took the lead in applauding and welcoming, Zhang Genfa said: "We must mobilize more people to follow Gao. Technicians should study hard to learn knowledge and be the successor of socialism." The

high-tech technician pouted and said, "The captain and Director Chen also need to study a lot, and there are a few more captains."

Zhang Genfa immediately said: " The captain of this unit will definitely support and support, but those captains will not matter, their brains will be muddy at their age, and I am afraid that they will not be able to learn to read."

Gao Yufei did not force them to come.

He told a few more people a few words and asked them to bring slate and talc. After all, it was unrealistic for these people to buy pencils and notebooks.

When he was about to look at it, he said that the class was over, "Tomorrow, the class starts at 7 o'clock and ends at 8 o'clock. If anyone is late, don't blame me for being bad."

When he said that he was bad, his face sank. The eyebrows are like thorns, and the thorns make everyone's heart thump.

Chen Aiyue said with a smile: "Don't worry, the high-tech technician. I will go to the village at 6:30 tomorrow to call people. The number of people in custody will only be a lot more."

After everyone left the mill, Zhou Peiji raised his voice: "Zhang Jinle, this is using your money. It's not from the brigade, right?"

Zhang Gen said angrily: "Of course it's our own money, don't talk nonsense."

Zhou Peiji shrugged, "I kindly remind you, don't be angry." He followed Mo Ru and He Zhou Mingyu went home together.

On the way, Mo Ru said: "Zhou Peiji, I'll give you a notebook and a pencil, and study hard."

Zhou Peiji: ... Who wants to study!

"You can use it yourself, I have a small blackboard and talc."

Mo Ru thought about it. If you don't want it, don't want it. It's so expensive and can't be wasted casually. It's better to keep it for useful things.

The two went home happily and reported to their families.

When the family heard that they actually won Zhang Jinle's five pencils and notebooks, everyone couldn't believe it.

Zhang Cuihua: "Hong Lizi, are you really more literate than that idiot?"

Zhou Mingyu: "Mother, you call him an idiot, how can I be even more stupid than him?"

Zhou Mingguang: "Xiao Wu, you just go. How many days have you been studying?"

Zhou Chengren glanced at him: "If you want to be so eager to learn, you would have known that you went to school well when you were a child, and now you are in high school."

Zhou Mingyu: "I... It's not that I was ignorant when I was a child, and I didn't like learning. Well, now that I am sensible, I have learned a few lessons with the women's director, and I think reading the newspaper is very interesting, and I can know a lot of important things."

Mo Ru pursed her lips and smiled.

Zhang Cuihua muttered in her heart when she saw it, guessing that it was still a trick of her daughter-in-law, offering to Daxian'er.

She was afraid that Daxian would be unhappy by asking too many questions, so she immediately said, "I will study hard after I am so good, and the home that buys paper and pen will also supply it."

Hearing her say that, Mo Ru is happier. In the future, she will have a notebook and pen to write and draw. The key is that they successfully attracted Gao Yufei's attention.

Zhang Gu looked at her even more enthusiastically. It was indeed a man Ni'er, but it was different. How many girls in the countryside can read and write? Look at Mo Ru, who has only learned a few days and is so amazing!

They are so happy to go home, and some people are naturally unhappy.

As soon as Zhou Mingyu and the others left, Zhang Jinle took the lead in launching the attack, stamping his feet and roaring anxiously: "I said Chen Aiyue, what do you mean? Why are you helping that Er Lengzi against me?"

Chapter 60 

  Chen Aiyue is naturally not a fuel-efficient lamp. Seeing that Zhang Jinle dared to name her and attacked her, she immediately pulled her face and said, "Is that what you said? What's wrong with me? In order to support the team leader's work, I was busy inside and out. , is it easy for me?"

She pursed her lips, glared at Zhang Genfa, turned her head and pushed them all out, "It's alright, alright, let's go, let's go, it's getting late, and the high-tech technicians also It's time for a rest."

Chen Aiyue's house has three main rooms, one south room, and one west wing, and she often entertains the cadres who come down from above. This is also to support Zhang Genfa's work, for fear of letting the cadres live in the homes of ordinary villagers.

Zhang Genfa wanted to say something, but Chen Aiyue directly picked up the broom at the gate of the courtyard and swept out the door, "Hurry up!"

Zhang Jinle pulled his father, "Dad, go home."

Zhang Genfa swayed two steps at the door, "Oh, I think I have to go to the brigade, you go first."

Zhang Jinle snorted and shouted to Zhao Xidong, who was waiting by the side: "Xidong, go, let's go to my house together."

Zhao Xidong said: "My kang is ready. "

Zhang Jinle snorted, "How many days after the plate is ready? Why is it so sleepy? I took several eggs from the cafeteria, do you want to eat them?"

Zhao Xidong immediately said, "I want to eat." The

two of them went together. gone.

When Zhang Genfa saw that his son was gone, he knocked on the door of Chen Aiyue's house

and whispered: "Yue'er, Yue'er..." Chen Aiyue listened, and said through the door: "I work so hard, it's easy to be the director of this woman. Are you still arranging me like this?"

"I know you're working hard, it's the child's fault, don't get to know her in the same way... I put a few cloth tickets in the brigade, do you want it?"

"Fuck off, don't coax me to go... I can't do it today, I have something to do, the technicians are still there."

The two were whispering through the crack of the door. At this time, Zhao Xitang's voice came from the room, "Aile, give the high-tech technician a bowl of noodles. I'm hungry after a busy day .

"

, go back to the new home and go to sleep together.

Now that I live by myself, I can speak a lot more freely.

Mo Ru took out the notebook and pencil to take a look, and smiled: "The quality is really average."

She took out a set to use, and gave the pencil to Zhou Mingyu, "Help me sharpen it with a kitchen knife.

" After cutting it for her, I went to the east to pick up the carpenter's tools and found a broken saw blade. At this time, it is not easy to buy a tool, and if it is broken, you are not willing to throw it away. Maybe you can do something. He happened to sharpen a small knife for Mo Ru, and the sharpened knife was easier to use than the purchased one.

After washing up, Mo Ru said to rest on the kang and let him stop grinding, and talk about it later.

It's time for the password!

Mo Ru leaned on the kang cabinet to draw a sketch, and Zhou Mingyu lay on her stomach and checked the code with the baby.

"Baby, your dad I am amazing today. I won several pens and books for my mother, all from the hands of that idiot Zhang Jinle."

"Baby, you can do it in about twenty days . Let's meet everyone, Dad has to save brown sugar for Mom to eat."

He remembered and said to Mo Ru, "I will go to the village sometime and ask if I can buy more brown sugar."

Mo Ru drew a big head of a little baby The portrait, with big watery eyes, is drooling with joy.

She said, "Don't want candy tickets now, you can go and see." The team has never given out candy tickets, so they should be able to buy them.

"I'll discuss it with my mother and ask for two dollars." Zhou Mingyu saw the cute baby's head portrait. My heart is about to melt, let's take a bite, and then kiss my daughter-in-law.

The two were tired and crooked for a long time, and he folded the quilt and put it on top of each other for Mo Ru to lean against. Her stomach is too big now, and she can't lie flat. She feels emptied when lying on her side. She feels a little uncomfortable when lying down, and her legs are sore at night, so her upper body needs to be raised.

Although she is sad now, she has no complaints. After all, her legs don't cramp anymore. Except for frequent urination and no swelling, she has no other major problems. She walks around all day, her waist is not sore and her legs are not sore. The baby is still very good. toss her.

Zhou Mingyu let her lean on him and helped her gently squeeze her calf, and she fell asleep after a while.

He put away the pen and paper and put it on the window sill. He watched her for a while, for fear of waking her up, and held back from kissing her. Then, he lowered the straw curtain on the window and lay down outside her to sleep with the light on.

The next day, Zhou Mingyu discussed with Zhang Cuihua to buy brown sugar, but Zhang Cuihua did not reject it, and happily gave him two dollars.

If you don't give up to others, it is necessary to give to Wong Tai Sin. Now the family is laying eggs frequently, and the son is getting more and more energetic. Of course, he must give it well.

After work in the afternoon, Zhou Mingyu didn't go home, and went straight to the supply and marketing cooperative in the village.

It happened that Feng Ru was on duty.

He explained his purpose, "Comrade Feng Ru, I want to buy two catties of brown sugar."

Brown sugar used to be 50 to 41 catties, which was quite expensive.

But he still can't wait to buy a 10 jin 8 jin to go back.

Feng Ru looked embarrassed, "Comrade Zhou, you still don't know, we haven't sent brown sugar from our township for a long time, and there is no rock sugar, only a small amount of white sugar."

Zhou Mingyu: "No brown sugar? Do you want a sugar ticket?" I didn't send it. Could it be that Zhang Gen sent it to greedy ink?

Feng Ru shook his head, "Listening to our president's advice, we must focus on supplying the big cities first. When it's the county's turn, there's not much left, and there's no extra to send to the countryside." This means that although you didn't say you need tickets, you have money if you don't have goods. Can't buy either.

Zhou Mingyu was a little anxious, "Comrade Feng Ru, can I buy it when I go to the county?"

Feng Ru told him not to worry, "I'll go and find out."

She came back soon and told Zhou Mingyu, "There seem to be some in the Red Star department store in the county, but it's not necessarily how much you can buy."

Zhou Mingyu expressed his thanks even though he was disappointed . , said: "I don't know if the price of eggs will increase, or will it always be three points?"

His subtext was to ask Feng Ru if anyone asked her to collect eggs. The supply and marketing cooperatives in the countryside only collect but do not sell. The people in the city need it in large quantities, and they cannot buy it here. They can only buy it from the farmers. But if you don't know the root cause, most people don't dare to sell it casually. One is that it is not easy to buy, everyone is not rich, and the other is that in case someone gets caught and fined is a trivial matter, delaying work is a big trouble.

Feng Ru understood immediately, and whispered, "I used to help people collect it before, but I checked it very strictly and now I don't dare. If I catch it once, I'll rush home. I'm really sorry."

Zhou Mingyu knew that the investigation It is very powerful. If they are not sold privately to the supply and marketing social network, the number of acquisitions will be reduced, and the supply in the city will not be guaranteed at that time, so the above is strictly cracking down on black market transactions.

But if he wants to buy more brown sugar now, he has to have money.

The family has just built a house and depends on the pigs sold last year and the eggs this year throughout the year, and there is no money to save.

So we still have to figure out a way to get some money from the black market.

Instead of buying brown sugar, he bought a lock, buying it as soon as he could, so as not to have to buy it later.

A lock was 15 cents worse, and better 30 cents. He thought that there weren't many thieves right now, so he bought a cheap one just to guard against a gentleman.

When he got home, he was so hungry that his stomach was grumbling. Mo Ru was waiting for him, so he quickly put food for him to eat.

Zhou Mingyu told her about the brown sugar while eating.

He said: "I think I can go to the city."

Mo Ru was a little embarrassed, "It takes nearly fifty miles to get to the county seat, which is too far."

Zhou Mingyu swallowed the buns in his mouth, "If you leave at night, it will be almost the same night, and the next day just happens to be in the city, that is..." He hesitated a little, if Mo Ru followed, she would be too tired, if not let her follow , the things he brought are not easy to hide.

Mo Ru said, "Let's just say my legs are itchy. Let's borrow a donkey cart and take me to the county hospital to have a look."

Zhou Mingyu said, "Let's just ask for a prenatal checkup to check the fetal position. There is no evidence for others to suspect." The

only worry is Zhang Genfa, but there is room, in fact, there is nothing to be afraid of, it is just an excuse.

Of course, don't talk about gynecological examinations at this time. Even if it is really uncomfortable, few people will go to the county hospital. All births are born at home, and no one goes to the hospital at all.

It is estimated that when he said that he would take his daughter-in-law to the county Jimin Hospital for a maternity checkup, he would invite people to say that they were tossing and squeamish.

"I'm going to work to discuss with my mother, and I'll set off tonight." She has a big belly, so naturally, the sooner the better, it's not busy with farming now, and the time can be arranged.

Mo Ru reminded him, "I still have to go to the literacy class at night."

"It's okay, we will set off in the middle of the night by the moonlight after class." Then bring the quilt and let Mo Ru sleep in the car.

...

During dinner, Chen Aiyue carried the iron-clad lama all over the village and shouted, "Members of the commune, pay attention, the literacy class is on time at seven o'clock in the evening. I must be there when I call my name, and I can go to study if I don't. Zhou Mingyu..." The

two said to their family after dinner, Zhou Mingyu helped her carry the slate and talc, Mo Ru took the drawing book and pencil by herself, and the two went out laughing.

When he walked to the back of Zhou Peiji's house, he found Zhou Peiji lying on the back window watching. He had a wowtou in his mouth. When he saw them coming, he muttered, "Wait, wait for me."

He immediately went to get his schoolbag and flew away . Running out, the three meet at the intersection.

When they arrived at Chen Aiyue's house, there were already a dozen people in the mill, and a few women were there talking and laughing at the soles of their shoes.

Although Gao Yufei was unhappy, he kept scolding these idiots in his heart. They would only rub the lights if they didn't have a good chance to learn how to read. They would scoff at the soles of their shoes. A woman who is only greedy for petty cheap!

At this time, the three of Mo Ru came in, and Gao Yufei felt relieved. The young couple seemed to be studying a little bit, and they were serious about their studies, even if they looked poor. He saw that Mo Ru, as a pregnant woman, did not come with needlework, and thought it was a study.

Chen Aiyue's family didn't have so many benches, and the brigade didn't have the financial resources to make tables and chairs, so they all sat on the floor and listened to lectures.

Jin Zhi'er brought Mo Ru a small four-legged stool to make her sit more comfortable, Mo Ru smiled at her, and Jin Zhi'er hurried away. She could only learn from Mo Ru secretly, but she dared not openly come over and sit and listen.

Mo Ru put her pencils and notebooks aside. She and Zhou Mingyu used the slate together. Next to Zhou Peiji was holding a half-foot board. She didn't know what black paint was on it. Anyway, it looked like a small blackboard. There are a few slender pieces of talc.

She thought to herself: Craftsmen are just different.

She was very curious about why Zhou Peiji didn't go to junior high school or high school or something. Ordinarily, his family doted on him so much that he couldn't afford to read books.

I heard that he was still in the third grade when he was a child, and then he probably dropped out of school because he didn't like to study. He didn't care about his family if he didn't like to study.

At this time, very few children in the countryside read books. First, their awareness of reading is not strong, and their ancestors have been farming for generations, and they do not feel that their children need to read. Second, there is no school in this village, so we have to go to Fan Carpenter five miles away. The third nature is the restriction on tuition and miscellaneous fees. At this time, there is no compulsory education, and tuition and miscellaneous fees are still very expensive.

Primary school costs nearly two yuan a semester, and a year plus books, tuition and miscellaneous fees, almost five yuan.

Even those with better conditions have a hard time supplying a student, let alone those with average conditions.

If tuition is cheap, children in grades 1 and 2 can't do much work, and the family may let them study for two years, and they have to be boys. Girls have many brothers and sisters at home, and they have no chance to study at home to watch their children.

In the third grade, boys can also work and earn work points at this time. If they do not study well, there is no hope, and naturally they will not be able to study.

It is not bad to have one or two in a village to study all the time, but some villages do not have one.

Soon Zhang Jinle and Zhao Xidong also came over and deliberately squeezed in front of Mo Ru and the three to block them.

Zhou Peiji said: "A good dog does not stand in the way."

Zhang Jinle turned his head and glared angrily, "It's obviously you, a fourth team went to the second team to be a dog's leg."

Zhou Peiji said slowly: "Isn't the fourth team and the second team a big team? It's you, Don't you have no legs? You can't walk without a dog's legs?"

Zhang Jinle was so angry that he wanted to fight, but he accidentally looked at Zhou Mingyu, feeling that Zhou Mingyu always looked at him with a bit of an air of superiority, and he couldn't help but think of that kick, With a snort, he stepped aside.

He really didn't dare to fight with Zhou Ming, but it turned out that the text was not good either.

Gao Yufei's speech is naturally better than Chen Aiyue, and he will not come to study politics, but he still needs to learn basic literacy.

Half an hour of Chinese, five minutes of rest, and then to learn arithmetic.

When learning arithmetic, Mo Ru discovered that Zhang Jinle is really an idiot, he can't do addition and subtraction other than ten! Ha ha ha ha! However, Zhao Xidong is not bad, his language and mathematics are ok. When Gao Yufei is speaking, he also studies very seriously, and it seems that he will seize the opportunity.

On the other hand, Zhou Peiji next to him has a good brain, but his attitude is quite unrighteous. Mao!

Hearing that Mo Ru and Zhou Mingyu also said that Teacher Gao is very good, he pouted.

In order to leave a good impression on Gao Yufei, Mo Ru and Zhou Mingyu were looking for an opportunity to build a relationship and let him treat Zhoujiazhuang better when he was given public food, so naturally, they had to act more diligently.

...

Gao Yufei found that the two of them were really good. No matter Chinese or arithmetic, they learned fast and well. If I read this since I was a child, I am afraid that I will definitely be able to enter a university!

Going to university is Gao Yufei's dream, but unfortunately he only read one secondary school, and after two years of study, he was assigned to work as an agricultural technician at the rural grassroots level. He always felt that he didn't play well and wasted his intelligence.

Now that he saw two students who were probably smarter than him, invisibly he felt a little more sympathy in addition to envy and jealousy, as well as a complicated feeling of sympathy and sympathy that the same smart people could not get their wish in the end.

This kind of complicated feeling made him very fond of the two of them, and the lectures were given for the two of them.

In the end, he had to admit that these two were really good materials for reading, and they were able to understand and draw inferences from one point to another. Teaching such students was simply a kind of enjoyment and a sense of accomplishment.

He arranged a few questions for everyone to practice, and walked around by himself, and as soon as he glanced at it, he saw the portrait on Mo Ru's book.

He was surprised: "This is what you drew? Have you learned to draw?"

Mo Ru quickly shook his head, "No, I went to the supply and marketing agency in the village the other day and saw that the big fat doll was very beautiful in the painting, and now I have pen and paper. I'll just paint one."

"Tsk tsk, it's amazing!" Gao Yufei was astonished, a country woman didn't even know what painting was, yet she could paint so well.

Seeing Gao Yufei complimenting Moru like this, Zhang Jinle was a little unconvinced. He stood up and poked his head to look, "Mr. Gao, what she paints is so good, I can paint too."

Isn't it just painting, who can't? !

Children all have the desire to draw, even if they can't write, they can still draw on the ground with stones. Drawing a kitten, a dog, a chicken, a house and a tree, some children have not learned painting skills, but they can copy it very well.

But Moru is not just copying, there is a kind of quality in it, that is a mature personal style.

Not to be realistic, but to be moved.

Gao Yufei looked at the portrait of the baby, those big watery eyes, as if alive, made him feel a rush of purity and innocence, which made him think that it was rare.

"It's not easy, what else would you paint?" Gao Yufei asked her.

Mo Ru smiled and said, "If I have something to follow, I can try to paint." She had to act amateurish.

When Gao Yufei was excited, he took out a palm-sized picture from his book, which was cut out from a newspaper, "Comrade Mo Ru, can this be painted?"

Comrade Mo Ru?

The whole room was stunned. This contemptuous high-tech technician with eyes above his head was actually called Comrade Moru?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

22.2K 184 8
70s Island Couple (七零海岛夫妻) Author: Tian Jiu https://big5.quanben5.com/n/qilinghaidaofuqi/ [You guard the island, I guard you] Meng Yan is a beautifu...
267K 5.3K 128
For reading purposes only. Story is not mine. Credits to author. https://m.ajjxsw.com/txt/35916.html Category: Through Novel author: Eastward Size: 7...
23.8K 235 28
Short Title : SCDR Alternate Title : 七零夫妻养娃日常 Status : Completed Author : Flowing smoke dill Genre : Romance Novel Summary Lin Wei and Zong Shao had...
1.1M 29K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...