61-70

Chapter 61 Spy!

   Mo Ru glanced at it. Oh, this is not the most basic copy, it's simple.

In fact, to draw a portrait of Chairman Mao, she didn't need to look at it. She had a few features of the prototype in her mind, and the drawing was more like the one posted on the wall at this time.

Gao Yufei looked at her eagerly, "Comrade Mo Ru, can you really paint? Could you please help me paint a portrait of Chairman Mao?"

Zhou Mingyu wanted to say that I can paint too, please don't bother me My daughter-in-law, it's not easy for my daughter-in-law to be pregnant. I don't want to let her go. She is tired. You asked her to draw such a big picture, why are you so embarrassed.

Mo Ru rolled her eyes and asked me to draw a picture, but do you want to pay me?

Zhou Peiji said leisurely, "Mr. Gao, is this difficult to draw? How much does it cost?"

Mo Ru almost laughed.

Who knew that Gao Yufei was not annoyed and looked at Mo Ru very seriously, "Comrade Mo Ru, I will provide you with a pen and paper for you to draw a picture for me, okay? I'll give you another 50 cents as a reward for the drawing, look. Can you do it ?"

For Mo Ru, pencil sketching and portrait painting are basic skills, and a few strokes can outline a person's characteristics, and of course, they can also be refined and refined.

But she didn't know the current market for drawing people's sketches on the street. After all, there was nothing to refer to, and it would cost thirty or fifty yuan for a random sketch on the roadside in future generations.

She didn't want to earn Gao Yufei's money, but she couldn't just agree to him casually.

Fifty cents could buy more than a dozen eggs in the countryside, which was quite a lot, but it wasn't enough for Mo Ru, because she had to ask Gao Yufei to ask her something, so that she could get along further.

Instead of begging him to talk about the corn grain, it would be better to let him ask her for it.

She pretends that painting is her talent now, and she draws it blindly. Of course, she can't be too specific, so as not to reveal the truth.

She smiled and said, "Mr. Gao, what counts as a good painting?"

Gao Yufei said: "Wait." He turned around and walked out quickly, and came back soon, holding a pencil and a piece of paper in his hand.

He handed the two to Mo Ru, "Use this."

Mo Ru took a look at it. It was a raw poster cut into a square shape, and the pen was a Chinese brand drawing pen. She had learned about it in the supply and marketing agency. The sticks cost 15 to 20 cents, and the countryside doesn't buy them at all. It is definitely a famous brand among pencils.

She pretended not to know whether it was good or bad, and smiled: "Mr. Gao, I have a pencil."

Gao Yufei showed a look of contempt, "How can you compare this with this, use this drawing, if you draw it wrong, you can't use it. Eraser, use steamed buns."

Zhou Peiji and others immediately looked very curious, "Can you still use steamed buns to wipe?"

Gao Yufei had a posture that he didn't understand even after talking to you idiots, "That's natural. "He asked Mo Ru again, "Comrade Mo Ru, can you paint now?"

Zhou Mingyu immediately said, "Mr. Gao, it's too late now."

You treat me as my daughter-in-law as a contract worker.