Your friendly ghost (a 5SOS f...

Από rytimlovesbands

19-year-old Kris Leighton was a victim of murder. Unable to pass through the afterlife and gain eternal peace... Περισσότερα

Your friendly ghost (a 5SOS fanfic)
Author's notes
How it began
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (short chapter with questions of the day)
Chapter 14
Chapter 16

Chapter 15

145 4 3
Από rytimlovesbands

(A/n: Don't hate me please, School is shit. End of my explanation for my absence.)

Chapter 15

Kris' POV

I kick the grass to unleash my anger for myself. I hate this, I hate all of these. I hate everything my dead life. So far this whole ghost thing was such a good thing at first but let's face it, who even wants to be dead?

I pick myself off the ground and start to walk back to the building. I need to talk to Darcy. I want some girl time. As I keep walking, I found myself in front of Ashton's house. I smile at the thought of remembering the time we first came here.

I start to go at his front door. I don't want to creep or anything, or maybe I do. But I want to know how he is. I stop at the door when I hear Ashton's voice at the garage few feet away.

"Oh wow, this is just great." He said.

Few seconds later he comes out of the garage and walk out.

I tilt my head a little and then I started walking towards him. I'm still invisible to people's eyes, so I guess it may be okay to follow him around?

As I trail behind him, I can't help but smile a little. I don't understand it either, but my lips forms into a smile whenever he's around now. If only I can hang out with him like how normal people hang out with the others, but I can't. He's human. I'm not. He's living and breathing. I'm.... I'm the complete opposite.

I have the nerve to even think that he could be my friend, but I shake off the thought because he'll just freak out and be afraid of me. Or hate me that he's talking to the dead. Fuck being dead. This sucks and hurts.

He stops in the road, me bumping behind his back but I just went through. I noticed he is about to cross the road, wherever he looks, I do the same. There's a car not too far from our distance, I shake my head. He wouldn't cross.

Guess not.

He starts crossing when clearly there's a vehicle few feet now away. He didn't notice that it was actually going faster than few seconds ago.

"Shit! Ashton!" I yell. But then my voice comes out like air this way. What?!

A few people that surround us started yelling at him but he's still not focused, or didn't even hear us. Damn it!

"Damn it Ashton!" I scream again. I run towards him but I can't push him away.

I frantically go around him. I don't have a voice. I can't touch him to push him out of the way. He can't hear me. What the fuck happened?! Why can't I leave stealth?

"Get out of the way!" I yell on the top of my lungs. I hear the loud honk of the car and wheels screeching on the hard gravel. I turn my head back to him...

And then everything starts to blur.

I can't bare the scene that occurs. The car bumped into him. He rolls from the front of the car to the hood in the back. He falls body first to the ground. The driver didn't even dare to stop but just continued to drive off. THAT FUCKING BASTARD!

I can't move.

I can't even speak for short seconds.

Tears started to come out of my eyes very fast.

I try to find my voice again. "Ashton!" I scream and covered my face. I kneel down in front of him and cup his face with my hands, shaking him. But I know I can do nothing, I can't touch him.

People started to circle around him.

"Don't just fucking stand there! Get him to a hospital!" I scream as I stand up, yet no one gave a shit on anything that I have said. Why the fuck can't anyone hear me now?! I swear people can hear me days ago!

Fuck, they can't hear or see me.

I look back to Ashton. He looks lifeless, which made me panic even more. A woman beside me pulls out her phone to call an ambulance. Finally!

"Ashton..." I whisper, kneeling back down next to him. "Wake up buddy. Don't die. No, please."

Seconds later, sound of sirens can be heard and an ambulance and few police cars fast approached our area.

"Ashton..." I broke down. Paramedics rushes to him, carrying him away from me and into this bed with wheels. I forgot what you even call that. He was placed to lay there and was pushed inside the ambulance.

I follow and went in on the ambulance. I want to know if he's gonna be okay because far as I know, I want him to be okay. The vehicle starts moving, very fast. I look at Ashton. He looks like a mess, yet still beautiful. I hold his hand, but my hand just went through him.

Tears start streaming down my face quickly. "Damnit Ashton," I cried. "Don't you fucking die! PLEASE DON'T EVEN PLAN TO LEAVE! Please..." I yell, shaking him again. I don't care if I'm loud, these people around me can't even hear me.

I cover my face as I sob. I don't even know why I am. I mean, I only knew him for few days! I don't get it but I know I care for him and I refuse seeing him fade out from his life. He's an idiot for thinking it was a good idea to cross the road.

I didn't even notice that the ambulance had already stopped and I was left alone inside the vehicle. The nurses start rushing him inside the hospital doors. I get out of the car and trail from behind.

I stopped on my feet. I stand still on the hallway just few feet from the room he's in right now. I peak through the door, but I was deathly afraid of the view so I walked back slowly to the hallway. Every step I take makes me feel like I'm about to fall on my knees any second. My heart sinks and let few tears fall out. I feel like all this became my fault.

"Kris?" I hear someone call for me. His word came out in confusion and disbelief.  I jump, completely startled and turned around to the caller. I choked on air when my eyes landed on him. Dear god, please, he didn't.

I wipe away my tears quickly with the back of my hand.

"Ashton?"

A/n: I'm gonna edit a lot of things in this book because

1.) So many wrong grammars.

2.) Too many wrong grammars.

And since its summer, I'm able to update a lot. Sorry again for not updating for months. i OWE you a lot. I love youuuu

tim xx

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

20.8K 514 43
17 year old Rebecca Hayes finds out she's adopted and tryes to find her birth parents. On her little journey she finds out she has a brother who is i...
17.2K 1.1K 68
Laura is a broken girl, she has no family and is in an abusive relationship. When she runs away to stay with Ashton Irwin it quickly becomes clear th...
156K 4.8K 52
Ally hasn't seen Michael in a year. And they are about to meet again. Will the feelings they had for each other spark into another relationship after...
8.1K 153 16
When a teenager's parents divorce, she moves to Australia with her mother while her twin sister and little brother live with her father, whom she hat...