๐“˜ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ||๏ฟฝ...

By omnonmie

ยท"๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž. ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... More

\ /
ๅฏ›ใ
ๆ•‘ไธ–ไธป
้–‹ๅ‚ฌ
ๆ„่ฆ‹
่จผๆ˜Ž
ๅ‡บไผšใ†
ๆ˜ผๅฏ
๊งโ˜ผ๏ธŽ๊ง‚
่ญฐ่ซ–
ไผ‘ๆ†ฉ
ๆœ้ฃŸ
ๆ‰‹ไผใ†
ใคใชใ
เผ†
ๅคข
่ตทใใฆใ„ใ‚‹
ไฟก้ ผ
็‚Ž
ไน—ใ‚‹
ไฟ—่ชž
ๅˆฅใ‚Œ
ๆ•‘ๆธˆ
ๆททไนฑ
ๅœฐๅŒบ
ไธŠใฎ
ๅฆปใŸใก
ใ”ๅ…„ๅผŸ
ๆˆฆใ„
ๅฎณๆฏ’
ไฝ™ๆณข
ไธ€็ท’
็™พๅˆ
ใ‚ซใ‚นใƒ†ใƒฉ
ๅ‡บไผšใ„
่ถ
ๆ‘
่ชฐใ‹
ๆ„›
้œง
ไบบๅฝข
ใ“ใฆใคใใ‚“
้”ๆˆๆธˆใฟ
Read please.
้จ’ไนฑ
๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐„
่‹ฆใ—ใ‚€
็พŽ
ๆๆ€–ๅฟƒ
้™ฝ

ใ›ใ‚“ใทใ†

140 4 0
By omnonmie

Commotion

The water breathing yielder is peacefully sleeping along with her demon sister on the tatami flooring. Then a teen pinched his nose, enabling him to breath. Tanjiro shot his eyes open and sat up to see the Muichiro looking down to him.

The pillar then asked, "Do you know the swordsmith named Kanamori?"

"Woah! Tokito-kun! Did you pinch my nose?"

"Yeah. That was a really slow reaction."

"No, no. It's just I didn't sense any malice from you."

"Well I wouldn't pinch your nose if I had bad intensions." The Pillar blatantly confessedas he stared at Tanjiro with bored eyes.

The burgundy haired boy finally answered the question given to him. He answered that he knows the Kanamori and told Muichiro that he's probably eoth Haganezuka.

"He's my new swordsmith. Where is Haganezuka?" Asked Muichiro.

"Wanna look for them with me?" Tanjiro happily asked as he wore a bright smile. The pillar doesn't seem to be impressed and asked why is he concerned. Even telling Tanjiro that shouldn't he be doing something else.

"Helping others also ends up beneficial for you at the end of the day. And I also wanna check up on them. Great timing." The young slayer smiled purely and Muichiro was taken aback because of this.

"What... What did you just say just now? What? What?"

"Huh? Nice timing- OW!" Nezuko sat up all of a sudden, bashing her forehead on Tanjiro's chin. The cute demon swung hee arms, flailing them towars Muichiro.

"LET'S GO LOOK FOR HAGANEZUKA-SAN!!" Tanjiro pulled Nezuko on his lap while she fisted her arms to the ceiling, she doesn't seem to be fond of the Pillar.

"That's one strage creature there." Tanjiro swaet dropped by what Muichiro just said.

"Oh! Is she?"

"Yeah. Really weird. I can't put it into words. Have I seen her before? Must've been some time ago. Why..."

"Oh crap. Is it Tamayo-san's cat? I asked her to investigate Nezuko's blood change. I hope it won't show up infront of him..." The three stared at each other with arms crossed. Then a rattling noise broke their gaze.

"Oh, is someone here?"

"Looks like it."

They stared at the sliding door waiting for whoever it is to enter. The shoji screeches as it slowly open, it revealed a ugly looking demon. What seemes to be tears flowing from his eyes and he pushed the door open with his crippled hands. Horn protruded from the side of his head, tipped ears, and a big bulged in the middle of his head.

The most shocking part was the skill needed to hide his presence. Although they had noticed someone there, both Tanjiro and Tokito didn't recognize it is a demon.

They couldn't see the number sisnce it was inside out. But they realize that this was an Upper Moon. In that moment, not even lasting the blink of an eye, Tanjiro and Tokito assumed fighting stance.

"Mist Breathing Fourth Form: Advection Slash"

The said demon screeched and humoed to the ceiling. His speed was abpe to doge Muichiro's attack.

"ᵉᵉᵏᵏ! ˢᵗᵒᵖ ⁱᵗ! ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵇᵘˡˡʸ ᵐᵉ!"

"Don't act slow... This demon killed a lot of people, otherwise he wouldn't be able to dodge the pillar's attack."

Tanjiro has the blade Haganezuka-san forged. He was actually prepared to depart if he ever got summoned because his stamina made a full recovery.

"Dance Of The Fire God: Shining Sun Stab"

Tanjiro leaped vertically, aiming for the demon. But in a blink of an eye, the demon plummeted to the ground and screeched.

"Did I get him? Why is he not retaliating?"
Nezuko stood up and kick Hantengu in the stomach. He flew and fell on his back as he screamed.

"Nezuko!! Don't transform here!!" Tanjiro warned his little sister. Muichiro took this chance and slashed the demon's head off. With one swift motion, it was separated.

"ᵉᵉᵏᵏ! ⁱ ᵍᵒᵗ ᶜᵘᵗ ᵘᵘᵘᵖ!!"

"He did it!! His head!! Wow, Fast...!! But... In same cases, Upper Moons won't die when you cut their head off. They always come with catches, just like Gyutaro and Daki."

"Tokito-kun! Don't lose focus!!"

Tanjiro cautioned. As the head of Hantengu plopped to the floor, veins started growning. Forming it self into body parts, meaning it's either regenerating or duplicating. Two bodies came out, dresses in traditional clothing.

"He split up!! The head grew a body and the body grew a head...!!!"

"I'll take this one behind!!" The slayer announced as he looked over the demon who landed beside him.

Both Tanjiro and Muichiro was about to attack, when one of the clone who's holding a leaf shaped fan wafted Muichiro. The large gust of wind took Muichiro off of his feet. A hole shot through the roof, the siblings held on a brick for dear life as to not get caught with the strong wind.

Tanjiro screamed Muichiro's name and saw him flew far from them. And obnoxious laughter came out of one of the clones.

"𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕦𝕟 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕠𝕦𝕥. ℝ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥, 𝕊𝕖𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕠?" One of the clones snickered and look at the said named clone, Sekido.

"T̶h̶e̶r̶e̶'s̶ n̶o̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ f̶u̶n̶ a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶. I̶ j̶u̶s̶t̶ f̶e̶e̶l̶ p̶i̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ o̶f̶f̶ a̶t̶ e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶. S̶a̶m̶e̶ g̶o̶e̶s̶ f̶o̶r̶ b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶ y̶o̶u̶... K̶a̶r̶a̶k̶u̶." Sekido irked as he looked down on Karaku. Screaming at him.

"𝕆𝕜𝕒𝕪... 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕨." Karaku smirked. Sekido then plungged his staff to the ground, creating a wave of electricity.

Tanjiro was visibly confused. "Do we have to cut their head all at the same time?!?"

A wave of lighting electrocuted everything surrounding, along with this is Tanjiro. His body was shocked and fried. From the immense shock, his body was slowly giving up on him as he is begins to lose his consciousness.

Tanjiro's eyes wander all around and saw someone from above. Someone point something towards Sekido. It's Genya.

A sharp loud bang rang from Genya's double-barrelled gun. The bullet went pass through Sekido and Karaku's necks. Apprehending them in the process. Tanjiro was shocked that a gun was used upon killing demons. And it even smelled just like a nichirin blade.

"𝕆𝕙𝕙𝕙... 𝔻𝕦𝕕𝕖. 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕦𝕟. 𝔸𝕨𝕖𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖! 𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕖𝕝𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖." Karaku smiled towards the shooter as his head hang loosely, exposing his spine.

Genya jumped down from the roof. Tanjiro warned him that even though he's strong, he can't beat those demons. But he didn't bat an eye and pulled out his blade, slicing Karaku's head.

"IF YOU SLICE THEM THEY'LL JUST SPILT UP!! THEY REJUVENATE AND THEY GET STRONGER!!" Tanjiro screamed but it was too late, the deed has been made and took the bait.

"THEY LET YOU CUT THEM UP ON PURPOSE!!"

"These demons won't care if you cut their heads. So their weak points aren't their necks. Split into four... That's some fast regeneration!! Is it even? Who regenerates the fastest? There should be a weak point somewhere for it!! Find out where it is !!"

"What..."

Tanjiro snapped out when she saw Nezuko calling for him. He's suddenly floating, looking up to see another clone but this time with feather wings.

"KᗩKᗩKᗩ, ᕼOᗯ ᗪᗴᒪIᘜᕼTᖴᑌᒪ. ՏOᗰᗴOᑎᗴ ᖴIᘜᑌᖇᗴᗪ OᑌT ᖴOᖇ Tᕼᗴ ᖴIᖇՏT TIᗰᗴ Iᑎ ᖴOᖇᗴᐯᗴᖇ."

"This one can fly?! So they all have different abilities." Tanjiro thought as he was being dragged by his leg. He shouted to Nezuko, telling her to now worry about him and go help Genya.

"𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔶 𝔴𝔢𝔞𝔨."

Another clone muttered to Genya. Plunging his spear to Genya's torso, piercing the kid from below then dragging him up.

"GEENNYAAAA!! NEZUKO, GO!! HELP GENYA NOW!! PLEASEE!! GO!!"

"ᗪO YOᑌ ᖇᗴᗩᒪᒪY ᕼᗩᐯᗴ TIᗰᗴ TO ᗯOᖇᖇY ᗩᗷOᑌT OTᕼᗴᖇՏ?" The bird clone screamed on the teen's face.

"Dance Of The Fire God"

Before Tanjiro can complete his words a defeaning screech blew him ayaw from the. demon. He pushed himself and fell from such height.

"ᕼᗩᕼᗩᕼᗩ ᑎIᑕᗴ Oᑎᗴ. TᕼIՏ IՏ ᗩᗷՏOᒪITᗴᒪY ᗪᗴᒪIᘜᕼTᖴᑌᒪ."

Tanjiro fell insde a big tree, trying to hold on to some braches to slow his fall but failed to do so. Branches broke making land painfully on his stomach as he hitted his calve and back. Forcing himself to stand uo and remining himself that there's people who need to be protected. But his body felt numb and ears unable to hear a thing.

Tanjiro looked on his lead and saw a talon gripping on his leg, attached to it is the head of Urogi.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

Muichiro is now making his way back to the commotion. On his way, he saw a rather familiar person from afar.

"A demon and a kid. The kid. He isn't skilled in craft since he's inexperienced. Saving him is low priority.

Judging from it's presence, this isn't the real demon. Just one of its summons.I have no reason to stop here. If the whole village is under attack, I have to save the chief. I have to prioritize the more skilled ones."

Kotetsu can be seen being injured, and a sudden memory of what Tanjiro had said hours ago suddenly popped in Muichiro's mind.

Turning back, he sliced the fish om steriods like monster. Telling Kotetsu to move away, he pushed the kid ayaw and asked of him is he can just get away from there.

The Mist pillar decapitated the fish. Seeing that the monster is attempting to regenerate he aimed for the pot that is nestled on it back. With one hit on the clay pot, the monster finally disintegrate.

"It gets power from the pot... So this was created with blood demon techniques."

Kotetsu then towards te confused pillar. Shocked to bone, not knowing what to do and how to react from Kotetsu's sudden approach.

"WAAAAHHHH!! THANK YOOUUU!! I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE! I THOUGHT... I WAS SO SCARED WAAAHHHG!! SORRY FOR CALLING YOU A KELPHEAD! SOOORRRYYYY!!" The kid cried as he kept flailing his hands and apologizing for calling the pillar such word.

"You called me kelphead?"

"WAAAHHH SO SORRYYY!! I JUST HATED YOU BEFORE!!"

The pillar had enough and began to walk or more like run back to the village.

"Now's not the time for this. I'm going now, so just fo whatever you want."

"WAIT!! KANAMORI-SAN'S UNDER ATTACK TOO HAGANEZUKA-SAN HAD BEEN WORKING NONSTOP ON THE BLADE... IF WE DELAY FOR EVEN A SECOND, IT MIGHT BE TOO LATE, SO PLEASE...!!"

Muichiro dazed on to Kotetsu-kun and uttered, "No I..."

Then a hazy memory of Oyakata-sama saying something. " You will find it again for sure. Muichiro."

This shocked the teen and eyes went wide.

"You may be confused right now. But just on survival now. As long as you're alive. You can still do anything. You memories will definitely come back. Don't worry. Don't miss your chances.

Things which may initially trivial might end up clearing the mist inside your head."

Screams and welps are heard from the other side of the forest. Instead of leaving Kotetsu-kun behind, Muichiro grabbed the boy and carried him like a sack of potatoes. Because of the sudden situation, Kotetsu-kun was taken a back and was shifting around, asking the pillar to take things slow.

"Speak and uou might bite your tongue off." He bluntly uttered which made Kosuke squealed out of fear.

"Is this right? I can't protect the whole village if I do this... No I can. I was acknowledged by Oyakata-sama. I am the Mist Pillar of the Demon Slayers. Muichiro Tokito."

𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤

With accumulated spead and force, Tanjiro was able to swing his blade. Slashing Urogi across the head.

"Crap!... I cut him!! What now? He'll just end up regenerating again..."

Urogi's chin and upper head area separated, but didn't connect like what Tanjiro was expecting. Instead it deformed itself in a shape of a snakes mouth, in each tongue has a written character. Then a sudden defeaning screech was head from each mouth.

"Ah... I see now. HIS ATTACK POWER HAS DROPPED." Tanjiro sat up with a crazy grin.

"It seems they don't get more powerful the more they split up. I only got a glance but I saw the four primal emotions on their tongues. That means they're at their strongest when split into four. So if we split them up more, they'll get weaker."

Tanjiro stood up and attempted to swing at the two mouths, when it clasped around his blade and stopping his momentum. Instincts came in and sensed behind.

Turning around and was met with Urogi in full form. He was met my a loud scream, which Tanjiro was able to dodge away.

" I JUST HAVE TO BEAT ONE. I GOTTA REACH NEZUKO AND GENYA. THE MOUTH I STABBED IS GONE..."

The demon flew right at the slayer, slicing the boy's shoulder with his talons for feet. Blood sprayed as Urogi happily bragged his skills.

"ᕼOᗯ ᗪO YOᑌ ᒪIKᗴ ᗰY ᑕᒪᗩᗯՏ? ՏO ᖴᗩT ᗩᑎᗪ Տᕼᗩᖇᑭ!! TᕼᗴY'ᖇᗴ ՏO ᑭOᗯᗴᖇᖴᑌᒪ TᕼᗴY ᑕᗩᑎ ᗴᐯᗴᑎ ᑕᑌT ᗪIᗩᗰOᑎᗪՏ!"

"ᑎOᗯ ՏᕼIᐯᗴᖇ Iᑎ ᖴᗴᗩᖇ. I'ᒪᒪ ᑕᗩᖇᐯᗴ YOᑌ ᑌᑭ IᑎTO ᗩ ᗷᒪOOᗪY ᗷᗩᒪᒪ Oᖴ ᒍOY!!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

S̶e̶k̶i̶d̶o̶ (積怒) {Anger}

𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕜𝕦(可楽) {Mostly Relaxed}

𝔞𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔱𝔰𝔲 (哀絶) {Sorrow}

ᑌᖇOᘜI (空喜) {Joy}

Z̸o̸h̸a̸k̸u̸t̸e̸n̸(憎珀天) {Hatred}

U҉r҉a҉m҉j҉ (恨み) {Resentment}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 14.4K 89
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
649K 32.5K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
2.1M 110K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...