Butterfly

Saito, unfortunately, has to tell the bad news to Cho, she feels enormously guilty but she has to do it. The Blossom pillar called on Yatsu and told her to bring the nearest Kakushi to the area. The raven nodded and set off. Saito couldn't help but shed a tear.

She knows that men are ruthless and beyond fixing, but to act upon humans that are just living their best yet peaceful life is heartbreaking. Saito never wish for the people who wronged her to disappear on the face of the world, she just wanted to avenge her and her mother. Avenging to change them for the better.

These men probably had done the worse but in Saito's eyes, changing is better than killing. But change doesn't come without having blood on your hands at some point. Saying her prayers to them, wishing for the gods to take them if not then it's up to them.

After five minutes the helpers arrived. Yatsu snuggled on Saito's neck as the Kakushis ran towards the pillar.

"Ushikawa-sama! We have bought medical tools to help with your injury. Your crow told us that you were hurt." A female helper ran towards the pillar with a bag of first aid kits.

"Thank you, I'll leave the other to take care of the victims." Before Saito left the place, she went back to Ichiro's corpse and respectfully took his Noragi, to give to his wife as memorabilia. After that, the female kakaushi and the pillar went into a small hut and there did the treatment.

time skip

After the treatment Saito suggested the kakaushi join the group as it was still dark. The helper asked why but Saito just said she need to visit a lady whose waiting for her. The kakushi asked no further questions and left the pillar alone.

The same thing with Saito, she left the hut and brought the noragi with her. Yatsu nuzzled closer to her neck, feeling the cold breeze pass by them.

On the way to the town, Saito encounter a tall man wearing a dark Persian blue haori, and mud black hakama. He's carrying a shining blue and silver katana, similar to the sword of Saito's father. But it can't be her father's, it must be just a coincidence. A coincidence.

"Who are you?" Saito slowly steps aside, eyeing the tall mysterious male. It's 4 am already, there's no reason for him to wander around here unless he's also a demon slayer. He can't be a farmer with that expensive attire on. That's impossible.

"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞?"

Saito looks over and saw that the man is wearing a fabric over the lower half of his face, probably to hide his identity if he IS secretly a Demon Slayer.

"Are you a Demon Slayer?"

"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐚𝐦? 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞?"

"What?!... I was just asking! Now I feel embarrassed! Hnggg!..."

With that response, Saito already knew that he was not a slayer nor a human. Those bright purple and blue eyes are not human, he's a demon. In his eye is written with the kanji character for Upper Moon Seven.

He's an upper moon. But Saito has the upper hand in this situation, it's already 4:56 and the sun rises at 5:10 am. It'll be okay.

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥. 𝐈 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝. 𝐑𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧."