証明

𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙛

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢. The Wind pillar unsheaths his blade and he lines it against his arm and cuts a wound open. As his blood seeps out and drips on Nezuko's box, he uttered.

"Come out demon. Show your ugly face!"

"Shinazugawa, the demon won't show its face since it's daylight. You have to find a shade so that the demon will come out." Obanai suggested at Sanemi.

Sanemi apologized to Oyakata-sama for his rudeness, he then came bolting at Oyakata-sama's engawa along with Nezuko. He threw Nezuko's box like a ball and stepped on it. With his not bleeding hand, he stabbed Nezuko twice as he urged or more like forced Nezuko to come out.

Tanjiro obviously freaked out at the sight of his young sister being stabbed.

"Nezuko!!" Obanai pinned Tanjiro with his left elbow to put keep him still. And boy was that so painful to watch, Obanai's pointy elbow right at the back. Ouch.

"I'm getting very interested! I wanna see how she'll react to Sanemi's blood," said Saito watching everything with full interest and curiosity. Which can be quite dangerous.

Nezuko finally stepped out of her wooden box. Droll is flowing from her bamboo muzzle, veins on her forehead are protruding and her fist is clenched so hard that her knuckles turned white.

"What are you waiting for demon?! Sink your teeth in this, it's your favorite!!"

Sanemi screamed convincing the demon girl to bite his arm off, wearing his very terrifying smile.

Tanjiro on the other hand was struggling to break free from Obanai.(I want to break free~ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ⁱ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʰᵃᵈ ᵗᵒ) Shinobu told the Serpent pillar to loosen up but he only reasoned that Tanjiro is trying to break free and if he did loosen up he'll be the one getting injured.

"Kamado-kun, if you use any breathing form your veins will burst because of pressure~"

Shinobu warned but the young boy just ignored her and continued to wiggle himself free. Saito didn't even bother to bat an eye and focused on Sanemi and Nezuko.

"Yes! Veins bursting! Burst those veins flamboyantly!!" said the Sound pillar. Mitsuri whose right beside him look over with a concerned look. Worried for his well-being.

"They look like cats, staring at each other waiting for the right time to pounce and attack..." The Blossom pillar muttered eyes glued to the two in front of her.

The Stone pillar spoke with his deeper and said, "Oh... Poor soul, such a week and pathetic child. Namu Abida Batsu."

Saito's attention suddenly shifted after hearing a painful scream. It was Tanjiro who was pulling his restraints apart.

"Kamado-kun!"

Shinobu called out and what do you know, Tanjiro successfully broke his restraints but Obanai only pinned his spine harder. Giyuu took it into his own hand and stood up, pulling Obanai's arms away from Tanjiro.

Saito watched as Tanjiro ran towards Sanami and Nezuko. The demon girl was still staring at Sanemi with a hard glare, sweat dripping from her forehead, veins still protruding, and her sharp nails digging in her palms.

Saito being herself grew impatient and crossed her arm in front of her chest while pouting. But that didn't last long because Nezuko turned her head away from Sanemi's bloody arm, something you don't see every day on a demon. Everyone was shocked at Nezuko's sudden behavior.

Oyakata-sama looked over to Hinaki and asked. "What just happened?"

"The demon girl turned her head in disgust. Although she had been stabbed by Shinazugawa-san three times, she restrained herself and did not bite."

Hinaki and Nichika said, taking turns explaining what happened in detail.

"So now, it's been proven that Nezuko won't attack humans, right?"

Obanai on the other hand pried his wrist away from Tomioka's grip. "What are you doing, Tomioka?" The heterochromatic pillar hissed at the Water pillar and turned his back.

Oyakata-sama then called Tanjiro,

"Tanjiro, I'm sure that even after this, there are some who can't accept Nezuko. You must prove it to them starting now. That you and Nezuko can fight as demon slayers.

That you can be useful. Go out and defeat a Jū ni Kizuki. Do that, and you'll be accepted by all. And it'll bring more weight to your words."

With Oyakata-sama's soft and calming voice, Tanjiro felt all fuzzy and feather-like. The boy then sat up, looking up to Oyakata-sama.

"Nezuko and I will defeat Kibutsuji Muzan! Nezuko and I will do it for sure! Strike with the sword that will stop the chain of grief." Tanjiro said his poetic speech but was quickly shut down by Oyakata-sama.

"As you're ill-equipped to do so, Tanjiro, defeat a Jū ni Kizuki first, all right?" The master said with a sweet smile, which embarrassed Tanjiro real good.

Tanjiro's face was as red as a tomato. The pillars giggled and held back their laughter, that goes to; Mitsuri, Saito, Uzui, and Gyomei. Yes, even Gyomei.

" Don't laugh idiot! But his face!! I swear if I see him again, I'll tease him about it!"

Saito scolded herself, trying her hardest not to let single laughter slip out of her lips. Even pinching herself to stop laughing.

"It goes to say that the Pillars of the Demon Slayer Corps have phenomenal skills. After training themselves to death, they have defied death, and they also defeated Jū ni Kizuki."

Rengoku pipped in with his booming voice and a bright wide smile.

"A good attitude to have!!"

"That is why pillars received respect and preferential treatment. So, Tanjiro minds your manners when you speak..."

"Y-yes, Sir!"

"One more thing Saneni... Obanai... Don't torment the younger ones too much." Oyakata-sama said as he looked over to Sanemi and Obanai. The two pillars just look down out of embarrassment.

"As you wish"

"As you wish"

"Tanjiro, we have concluded our business with you. You may step aside."

Announced by Oyakata-sama. Shinobu then raised her hand and ask for the master to allow her to take the two kids to her mansion for treatment. The Insect pillar clapped her hands to signal the kakushis.

" Okay, please take them away~"

And then a kakushi came bolting towards Tanjiro and another one for Nezuko. The male kakushi named Goto excused himself and scooped Tanjiro off of the pebbled ground and carried the boy like a sack of potatoes.

Now that Tanjiro is gone, The master was about to announce the actual pillar meeting when Saito heard a scream coming toward the pillars. It was once again Tanjiro who was being pulled back by Goto.

Tanjiro was screaming and demanding Oyakata-sama to allow him to butthead the pillar that stabbed Nezuko, saying that he'll butthead Sanemi the same amount he stabbed his young sister.

Saito was not having any of it, exhaustion and hunger, and adding this? This resulted in Saito being pissed. The Blossom pillar took it to her own hands and shut Tanjiro up.

"Blossom Breathing Eleventh Form: Meadow Sweet; Unneeded "

Tanjiro started feeling dizzy and nauseous which worked on shutting Tanjiro up. Saito rarely uses that specific form, she only uses it when she's angry or pissed.

"Interrupting Oyakata-sama is a bad idea," said Muichiro with his cold tone. The two kakushi apologized to Oyakata-sama, Saito, Muichiro, and all of the pillars. Mitsuri on the other hand started to fangirl at Saito and Muichiro.

Saito clicked her tongue and ordered the kakushi's to get Tanjiro away from them.

"Here I thought he's smart, I take that back"

"I'm hungry. I want to sleep..."