混乱

Chaos

"Don't need her then." Uzui bluntly responds, throwing the kid off the rooftop. Saito's motherly instincts kicked in and quickly caught Naho before reaching the pavement. Naho cried in her arms shaken by what happened. Now that's where he crossed the line.

"JUST WHAT WERE YOU THINKING UZUI?! SERIOUSLY?! THROWING A KID OFF OF A ROOF? REALLY?!!"

Everyone is quiet, that was the first time someone ever heard the Blossom Pillar scream like that. Uzui was shaken up but composed himself to hide his surprised face.

"Anyways, I'm taking her on my mission. She may not be useful, but she's still a hunter's member regardless." Worry and fear can be seen on Aoi's face after hearing what Uzui said.

"People have their own circumstances, so I would like you to stop poking around insensitively!!"

"Let go of Aoi-san!!"

"Tepid, so tepid. You're a giant mess and plain out tired. The demon slayers are just getting weaker and weaker." He finally go serious since his voice went deep.

And out of nowhere, Tanjiro suggested something that took Saito off guard.

"We'll go to Aoi-san instead!"

Zenitsu and Inosuke suddenly appeared, they just came back from their own respective missions.

"I was just on my way back, but I got some strength left. I can head out!!" Inosuke boasted, pointing to himself.

"L-l-l-l-l-l-let go of Aoi-chan! Even if you're some kinda muscle monster, y-y-y-y-you're not t-t-taking a single step." Even though Zenitsu is scared shitless, he still got the spirit in him.

The Sound pillar was not impressed and gave everyone a stern glare making everyone get a chill down their spine, except Saito who was not impressed. Tanjiro even went on a T-pose, ready to protect Kiyo and Sumi.

"Oh okay. Then I'll have you guys come with me. Same thing with you Ushikawa. You're not getting out of here!" A vein popped on Saito's forehead. This idiot is really testing her patience.

"But don't you dare defy me, punks!"
He finally returned Aoi to the girls.

Saito went down on her knees and told the girls to inform Shinobu that she was going on a mission with Uzui. And to tell her to inform Oyakata-sama about the matter. The girls nodded and said their sorry and goodbyes to their big sister.

She quickly caught up to the boys, walking beside Uzui. "I can't believe this idiot shoved a little girl off the roof!"

"So? Where're we going to, geezer?"

"To the most flamboyant place in all of Japan, filled with lust and greed...

The 'Red Light District. Where the demon lives." He turned his head around to the boys with a smirk, Saito just rolled her eyes.

"GOT IT? I AM A GOD!! YOU ARE TRASH! FIRST OFF, GET THAT RIGHT INTO YOUR SKULL!! SCREW IT IN THERE!!

IF I TELL YOU TO BECOME A DOG. BECOME A DOG!! IF I TELL YOU TO BECOME A MONKEY. BECOME A MONKEY!!

YOU WILL ALWAYS HUMOR ME WHILE STEPPING DOWN AND IMPLORING ME FOR FAVORS. AND DO YOUR BEST TO FLATTER ME!!"

"I'LL SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME!! I AM A GOD!!!" Uzui bragged and did a stupid pose like some magical girl doing a costume change. Saito was speechless,  she massages the bridge of her nose in the process.

"This guy is bad news..." Zenitsu was also speechless, and the look in his eyes shows how done he is with this man.

Tanjiro then asked, "What exactly do you rule as a God?"