手伝う

Assist

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 Shinobu's office. Saito insisted Sumi head back to her task and said to her that they can hang out later, the little helper nodded and left Saito on her own.

Saito being herself, slammed the sliding door open like a total asshole. Shinobu of course jumped in surprise but held her composure. Slowly turned around to see her childhood friend standing wearing a big smirk.

The Blossom pillar even patted her shoulder like an idiot. "Yo! Your girl is here to help your weak and useless patients!!"

"Ah yes, I can see that. What are you wearing? Shouldn't you be wearing your uniform?" Shinobu asked "sweetly" with vein-popping on her temple.

Our young lady didn't even notice Shinobu irking. "Our lovely master gave me four days off~ And I, the best friend of yours am here to help!"

"Good for you then..."

"Oh my god... She's a total idiot" Shinobu shook her head whilst massaging her nose bridge.

"So what can I do??"

The Insect pillar suddenly had an idea popped into her head. Smirking at her genius idea. What do you ask? Just wait. Saito won't enjoy it.

"Okay, come with me." The two left the office and walked through the hall that leads through the patient wards.

"Since you wanted to help me and my estate, I'll partner you with Aoi-chan. She in charge of giving the patients their medicines, you can change their bandages."

"Ok 👌!"

S K I P

The two stopped in front of a wooden sliding door. Shinobu took the initiative and opened the door only to reveal three male patients. Saito's excitement was quickly turned down after seeing who the patients are.

Saito quickly faced Shinobu who was smiling. "Shinobu! Why did you bring me here?! You know how much I hate them!"

"But I thought you wanted to help us? We're best friends, aren't we? Just pretend they're not men~" The Insect pillar ignored Saito's complaints. Saito is very easy to trick especially when it's Shinobu who's tricking her.

The Blossom pillar groaned, unable to 'betray' her dear best friend.

"Fine~ but you promise to have tea with me! With all of the kids too!"

"Of course~ Get going now, I'll get back to my work. See you later~"

And with that Shinobu was gone. Saito didn't want to just stand there while being eyed, especially by that blonde-haired guy.

"Wow~ She's very pretty~"

She quickly walked towards Aoi who was busy preparing the medicine, unaware of Saito's presence. There she was, distributing the concoction Shinobu made. And to Saito's experience, it's disgusting as if a child decided to play doctor and made medicine out of dirt and random grass.

"Aoi-chan~ what are you doing?~" The pillar sang, getting the little helper's attention.

"Oh! Saito-neechan, didn't know you were here... Why are you here?"

"I'm here to help! You guys have a lot of patients to handle and I'm free for four days!" Saito proudly announced with a very cute smile. She really is a beauty.

Aoi-chan's eyes were filled with joy and relief. Honestly, there are only five Kakushis who are currently keeping an eye on the slayers that were turned into spiders.

"Thank you very much Saito-neechan! If you don't mind, you can change their bandages and I'll give them their medicines. If you are not finished with the other I'll take care of the ones left."

Saito happily agreed while masking the disgust she was feeling at this very moment. Aoi handed the pillar a tray of bandages, cotton, disinfectant, tweezers, and other medical tools. Saito skipped the blonde boy since he didn't look that injured to her, she did find it weird since it has only been two days since the whole shit show happened.

The pillar walked over to the burgundy-haired boy who looks familiar. As much as she hates doing this she doesn't like looking like a disappointment to the people she trusts.

Saito pulled the wooden stool over to the boy's bed. Tanjiro was a bit taken aback by the pillar, he sat up properly to at least look presentable.

"H-hello..."

Tanjiro was ignored as the pillar placed the tray down and fixed her dress, gently sitting down. The boy greeted her once again and he finally received a response, a small nod.

"Scoot over will you?" Tanjiro of course quickly obeyed his upperclassmen.

"My name is Kama-"

"Kamado Tanjiro, I know who you are. Don't think I have forgotten about you. You made a scene at your trial."

Saito looked at Tanjiro with a piercing glare. It has nothing to do with his whole fiasco, she had already expressed that.

"Hai! Nice to meet you again Ushikawa-san!" Saito was taken aback since she didn't introduce herself to him.

"How did you know my name?"

"W-well... I remember your scent and r-remembered your name from my trial. The pillars kind of gave it away. Sorry?"

The poor boy stuttered for he didn't think that knowing who she is would make her angry.

"Of course, how can I forget about that? Seriously, I'd rather be unknown to anybody..."

Saito was actually impressed by the boy's keen sense of smell, but of course, she didn't say that out loud.

"What are you? A dog? Whatever, scoot closer. I need to clean that wound of yours."

Of course, Tanjiro was shocked after hearing that question but didn't take any offense cause he's too precious. He leaned forward towards the pillar.

"Tanjiro-san, here is your medicine. Drink it after. Saito-neechan, I'll change that pig head's bandage." Aoi can forward and hands the young boy his medicine. Saito smiled sweetly and nodded to Aoi-chan that she listened.

Saito picked up a ball of cotton with a pair of tweezers and dipped it in the disinfectant. She first took off the bandage so she can access the wound, after that was done she reached for Tanjiro, cupping his jaw gently since she remembered that his jaw was jacked up.

Pulling it towards her, she gently dab the soaked cotton at the outer parts of the injury. Tanjiro on the other hand is trying his hardest not to make any eye contact, as well as to not blush since it's awkward.

Of course, a few winces couldn't be helped since the wound is still fresh. She scold him to stay still telling him that she was almost done. Once Saito is satisfied with her work she disposed of the used cotton, she reached for the clean gauze roll and cotton pad. She also cut some tape to secure the gauze in place. His other would just be left uncovered since they are shallow.

"Stay still..."

Tanjiro did what he was told. The pillar put a small amount of the concoction Shinobu made in the cotton pad. Placing it on the wound, laying the gauze on top of it to hold it in place, and finishing it with tape to be secured it.

"Take your shirt off..." Saito said that in the blandest way possible which resulted in Tanjiro blushing.

"W-what? W-why?"

The expression of the pillar turned to soar after hearing that question, which to her is a dumb question.

"Why? What kind of pathetic question is that? Do you want me to leave that shit like that?"

Not wanting to argue with a pillar, he eventually gave in. But he did ask Saito about how she knew that he have an injury there.

"I sensed it earlier on..."