せんぷう

Commotion

The water breathing yielder is peacefully sleeping along with her demon sister on the tatami flooring. Then a teen pinched his nose, enabling him to breath. Tanjiro shot his eyes open and sat up to see the Muichiro looking down to him.

The pillar then asked, "Do you know the swordsmith named Kanamori?"

"Woah! Tokito-kun! Did you pinch my nose?"

"Yeah. That was a really slow reaction."

"No, no. It's just I didn't sense any malice from you."

"Well I wouldn't pinch your nose if I had bad intensions." The Pillar blatantly confessedas he stared at Tanjiro with bored eyes.

The burgundy haired boy finally answered the question given to him. He answered that he knows the Kanamori and told Muichiro that he's probably eoth Haganezuka.

"He's my new swordsmith. Where is Haganezuka?" Asked Muichiro.

"Wanna look for them with me?" Tanjiro happily asked as he wore a bright smile. The pillar doesn't seem to be impressed and asked why is he concerned. Even telling Tanjiro that shouldn't he be doing something else.

"Helping others also ends up beneficial for you at the end of the day. And I also wanna check up on them. Great timing." The young slayer smiled purely and Muichiro was taken aback because of this.

"What... What did you just say just now? What? What?"

"Huh? Nice timing- OW!" Nezuko sat up all of a sudden, bashing her forehead on Tanjiro's chin. The cute demon swung hee arms, flailing them towars Muichiro.

"LET'S GO LOOK FOR HAGANEZUKA-SAN!!" Tanjiro pulled Nezuko on his lap while she fisted her arms to the ceiling, she doesn't seem to be fond of the Pillar.

"That's one strage creature there." Tanjiro swaet dropped by what Muichiro just said.

"Oh! Is she?"

"Yeah. Really weird. I can't put it into words. Have I seen her before? Must've been some time ago. Why..."

"Oh crap. Is it Tamayo-san's cat? I asked her to investigate Nezuko's blood change. I hope it won't show up infront of him..." The three stared at each other with arms crossed. Then a rattling noise broke their gaze.

"Oh, is someone here?"

"Looks like it."

They stared at the sliding door waiting for whoever it is to enter. The shoji screeches as it slowly open, it revealed a ugly looking demon. What seemes to be tears flowing from his eyes and he pushed the door open with his crippled hands. Horn protruded from the side of his head, tipped ears, and a big bulged in the middle of his head.

The most shocking part was the skill needed to hide his presence. Although they had noticed someone there, both Tanjiro and Tokito didn't recognize it is a demon.

They couldn't see the number sisnce it was inside out. But they realize that this was an Upper Moon. In that moment, not even lasting the blink of an eye, Tanjiro and Tokito assumed fighting stance.

"Mist Breathing Fourth Form: Advection Slash"

The said demon screeched and humoed to the ceiling. His speed was abpe to doge Muichiro's attack.

"ᵉᵉᵏᵏ! ˢᵗᵒᵖ ⁱᵗ! ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵇᵘˡˡʸ ᵐᵉ!"

"Don't act slow... This demon killed a lot of people, otherwise he wouldn't be able to dodge the pillar's attack."