Violet

By clarissamorganstern

Violet Grace has loved and lost. Her gift.... She considers a curse, She didn't know how to use it... But she... More

Violet
Lilac
Lavender
Periwinkle
Heather
Amethyst
Mauve
Grape
Plum
Sangria
Wine
Rasin
Jam
Eggplant
Mulberry
Purple
Blue
Blue is here!!!

Boysenberry

3K 101 3
By clarissamorganstern

Violet met the man in quick strides, her hand gripping his throat tightly. The man gasp in shock and went to grab her hands but it was too late.. Violet had what she needed.. eye contact.

You drunk fool.. just made this easier for me.

The connection was made, Violet's steel gaze looking in to his hazy brown, his hands fell away from hers, " What other girl?"

"Pretty.. little thing from.." He struggled to even speak, to stand, if it wasn't for Violet's hand around his neck he would fall to the floor.

Violet's anger rose, "Speak! What girl!" She hardened her gaze making his eyes go wide.

"From.. bookstore.. brunette." Violet hisses out a sound of anger before pushing the man by his throat, letting him fall to the ground. Violet's rage was so close to the surface she needed to take a second to stay in control.

"Please,. I tell.. you anything.." Violet grabs her hair, pulling, trying to control her breathing but it felt like she had nothing, no breath, no air to breath.

Bella you better be okay.

"Boy..." The man mumbles off making Violet's eyes snap to him, so full of heat and hatred, " What boy?" They was no room for games now, Violet was mad and she will get answers. The man let out a breathless scream of pain, "The pain will get worse.. unless you answer my question. What boy?!" She hissed.

"I don't ..know!" He breaths out, "Young lad.. nicely dressed.. weird eyes.. scared us."

Violet was getting more furious but the second, " Us?"

The man babbled and thrashed but Violet didn't need an explanation... she knew what he meant.. she knew who saved Bella .. again... so she no longer needed this man in front of her.

Violet looks over the man, to the six pack of alcohol near him.

"Please.. I do anything.. please.. speak to me.."

Violet walks up and crouches beside him, " I want you to drink all of those," Violet gestures to the beers, " and then," she crouches down even closer, whispering into his ear as he nods eagerly, then Violet gets up and walks away to the sound of the man opening one of the beers.

You won't be missed.

*************

Violet quickly found the restaurant, seeing a frantic Bella out the front practically yelling to Jessica and Angela.

"What do you mean she went after me!"

Violet continues towards them, seeing Jessica and Angela trying to come up with a response but Violet also notices Edward off to the side looking slightly worried messaging on his phone.

Finally being behind the group she announces her presents, "What's going on?" Very nonchalant.

"Violet!" Bella crushes her in a hug, "Where were you?! I was so worried when you weren't with Angela and Jessica!" Bella pulls back and grubs Violet's shoulder giving her a once over to make sure she was alright.

"I'm fine Bella.See," Violet gestures to herself, "All in one piece."

Bella pulls her back into a hug, "Thank god, I thought something had happened to you."

Violet hugs her back... buts for a different reason, she was happy to see Bella safe and well, "I'm fine Bells."

I can look after myself, don't worry.

The two sisters pulled apart and looked to the other in the group, Jessica speaking up, "Well now that Violet's found.. We were just leaving so... Bella, Violet? You wanna..."

Edward steps forward, "I think I should make sure Bella and Violet get something to eat... If you'd like. I'll drive you both home."

Angela looks at us both, "That's so thoughtful." Jessica nods, "it's really thoughtful, yeah."

"Yeah," Bella nodded, " I should eat something, Violet?" Bella looks at her in question, "I think I'll head out with Jess and Angela."

Bella's brows furrow, "Are you sure?"

"It wouldn't be a bother Violet," Edward addresses her making her look to him, " Maybe another time but thank you for the offer Edward. I'll see you at home Bell's, stay safe."

"I'll look out for her."

"I know you will."

**************

Early next morning Edward walked through the front door of the Cullen house and quickly made his way to the lounge room where the rest of the Cullens were waiting.

"So you got to her in time." Alice stated making Edward nod, "Lucky I was already in the area."

Emmett laughed, "Lucky you were a creep and already following Bella you mean."

Edward scowled at his adoptive brother ready to defend him self but Alice cut him off, "It doesn't matter why he was there, as long as Bella is safe and....."

All the Cullens quickly look to Alice who's having a vision, Edward reading her mind quickly rushes forward for the tv remote and puts it on the news station.

"The loss of twenty nine year old Brian Sully was reported late last night. The twenty nine year old drunkenly walked straight into oncoming traffic resulting in ending his own life."

"Who is that Alice?,Edward?" The family's father and coven leader asked stepping closer to the tv.

"Edward?" Alice questioned him, " He was alive when I left him Alice."

Esme steps forward, "Who is that?"

Edward looks back at the tv, "He's the main one that attacked Bella."

Rosalie scoffed, "And we're caring why? He's dead. Who cares?"

Edward didn't look convince.

**************

Violet spent last night alone once Jessica dropped her off. She thought a lot about what she'd done and she knew it was wrong that she didn't regret it at all. He was going to hurt Bella.. he wouldn't of had a problem doing it again.. he'd probably done it before. That's how she tried to justify it in her mind. It was the only way to move forward. She is what she is... she just has to accept it.

Also Charlie's friend of forty years, Waylon, died yesterday. Found last night brutally killed by some kind of animal that no one could name. It hit Charlie hard, he was more determined now then ever to hunt down whatever kind of animal killed his friend but he was also worried. Worried enough to where he gifted both Bella and Violet a can of pepper spray.

"Come on Violet we're going to be late!"

"I'm coming," Violet rushes down the stairs ,with her school bag in hand, fumbling on the last step but luckily Charlie stabled her, "Easy kiddo, I only need one clumsy kid."

Violet laughs, " I don't think you get to pick that kinda of thing Charlie."

"I wish."

"Violet!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming. Jesus. What's got you in a rush today Bells, you wanna see your boyfriend?" Bella swiftly turned around panicked clear on her face.

"What boy-", " Nothing Charlie! Let's go Violet!" Bella all but drags a laughing Violet from the house and pushes her in the car as Charlie just watching. Bella was different since coming home last night. After having dinner with Edward, she seemed very giddy but once she'd told Violet she was home she locked herself away in her room. It made Violet suspicious but she didn't push her big sister.

We've all got secrets.

Bella drove to school border line like a bat out of hell and as soon as she parked she was out of the car and rushing off before Violet could even say anything. Violet watched as Bella walked towards Edward with so much determination she actually felt bad for the Cullen boy.

"Hey Vi!" Violet's quickly pulled into a hug by a certain petite girl, "Hello Alice." Once Alice release her she notices Rosalie and Emmett, giving them both a small smile, "Hello Rosalie, Emmett." Rosalie smiles at the human girl not even getting the chance to say hello because of her mate, "Hello Violet!" Emmett all but shouts at her making Rosalie slap his arm, "Ow! What was that for?"

"You don't need to shout at her Em."

"I barely shouted!" Emmett said offended, " You practically screamed at her." Violet chuckles at the two going back and forth.

"I'm sorry."

All of their heads snap toward the southern drawl that came from behind them. To be honest, Violet hadn't even realised he was there. Alice, however, did see her best friend approaching and was hopping with all her being that he was coming to apologise to his mate. Rosalie and Emmett both looked surprised as well, they had both heard Jasper and Edward argue last night over the phone when Edward message Alice Violet was missing. It wasn't Edward fault and nor was it Alice's, Edward didn't know she was with the girls until they showed up at the restaurant and Bella went frantic. Alice can't see her so she didn't know either and that done nothing to calm Jasper down realising his mate was missing but as soon as Edward messaged Alice several minutes later she turned up did Jasper finally calm down.

Violet looked to the Cullens to see if the southern speaking Cullen was talking to one of them but they were all looking at her.

"I am talking to you." Violet looks back to Jasper, "Oh. Your talking to me?" Violet questions making Rosalie smile that Violet's not letting his behaviour go unchecked.

Jasper looks down and the back up at his unknowing mate, "Yes. I would like to apologise for my behaviour. It was never my intention to control who my siblings are in contact with. I'm truely sorry for the way I spoke to you."

Violet was stunned for a moment, she honestly didn't expect this so to say she was surprised was an understatement but she recovered quickly, "Thank you. I'm sorry also for the way I've spoken to you."

Jasper nodded before walking away from the group.

"Did that just happen?" Emmett questioned looking towards his mate, "I didn't think he'd apologise?"

Violet look after Jasper, "Neither did I, I thought he hated me."

The Cullens all share a knowing look.

If only Violet knew how wrong she was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 8.5K 35
𝘰𝘰𝘰. ┋【 ππŽπ‘π π“πŽ πƒπˆπ„ 】- 𝘀𝘒𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ π˜ͺ, 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘡𝘰 π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘦 ☁️. *. ⋆ ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§ ΰ³ƒβ€βž· - - - 𝑰𝑡 𝑾𝑯𝑰π‘ͺ𝑯... she cann...
397K 7.3K 23
Emmett finally meets his mate and coincidently she is Edward's mates older sister. Emmett absolutely loves Spencer, and so do the rest of the Cullens...
319K 6.1K 13
When the famous Sophia Swan comes into town, Bella isn't happy that all the attention goes to her. But she still has the Cullens, right?
48.3K 1.5K 15
"You Became My Everything And Showed Me The True Meaning Of Love." Eclipse | Book 3