Killer's love, William afton...

By potatussy

You are a trained killer, working alongside the international forces to protect those around you, life takes... More

The lost town
Arrival
The restaurant
Backstage
Surprise invitation
The calm before the storm
Truth or dare
The pool
Hungry?
Lies
A good night out
The date
.-. .. -.. -. .-
Tricks and treats
The fox animatronic
A sweet awakening
The hunt for clues begins
The Afton family
Family revelation
Unmasked
Add a little spice
Sharp ends
Nightmares do come true
Death's kiss
The yellow rabbit
A perfectly nice birthday party
Continuity
Walks
big surprise
We meet again
Whose arms surround you?
Issue
Distraction
A night of horror
A living ticking bomb
Humanity
An uncertain escape plan
Trapped
A warm welcome
A single drop of blood
Is this the End?
Yep most definitely is.

Ends meet

1.7K 48 53
By potatussy

Well at least that explained why William hated him.

You stared at your laptop for a while, it didn't seem possible. Was that why he left suddenly?

Were you the reason he left?
Scared for his life?

You shuddered at the thought of what William could've done to him to make him react that way. You knew it was wrong, you very clearly showed William how you felt about that, but none the less, you couldn't hate William, no matter how much bullshit he did.

Flo's voice suddenly rang out, fishing you out of your thoughts.
« the rest of his house was searched but apart from more stuff connecting to you, they didn't find much. They visited the apartment today to ask me for information. » he explained, « I warned them that you had no interests for him as for anyone else, so the obsessive way he acted in his house leads them to believe he might be... a little too crazy over you. » he mumbled.

« I do understand him but geez, we already have a child murderer to find, a stalker isn't gonna be helpful. » you groaned.

Flo tried changing the subject, getting your mind off stalkers and concentrating on murderers,
« What do you plan on doing before heading over to that sister location? » he asked, grabbing a couple sheets of paper he had probably used to do research on the place.

"You and I my dear, are gonna go snooping around in his two youngest children's room's, the youngest died at the diner while the second died at that sister location. There has to be something that will either confirm William is innocent... or guilty." You paused. You did not want to even think that William could be guilty of multiple murders, ignoring his weird sides.

"Good idea" Flo said, grabbing another sheet of paper and adding it to his stack. "I took my morning off from work but I'll be back there this afternoon, I'll try finding out more information about Henry. Who knows, maybe behind all that kindness he could be the kiddie killer." He joked.

You laughed back, ignoring the fact that it could be true. There were still so many suspects on your list.
You searched through your stuff only to find a earpiece you managed to connect to your laptop so that you could still speak to Flo in other rooms while leaving your laptop in yours. (Basically you invented AirPods before they even existed.)
You headed down the hall into the kids rooms you had previously discovered.

Elizabeth's room didn't have much more than the first time you searched but it's not as if stuff would change, the kid's dead.
You felt sorry for her and her family for a minute, wondering how such horrors could have ever occurred, before heading over to the next room.

"This is the youngest kid's room right?" You heard Flo ask from your earpiece.

"Yep, the little dude got his head thrown into that golden bear animatronic by his older brother, crushing his skull. He died shortly afterwards in the hospital bed." You said, trying your best not to imagine the scene.

"Ouch, This kid is the one who drew terrifying drawings of animatronics right?" Flo asked.

"Yep, kinda understand him." You confirmed.

You found more creepy drawings in his room, grabbing a couple which depicted what looked like his older brother in them. He always wore a red mask apparently, which didn't help you recognizing at least a couple facial details.

You were about to leave before finding another creepy drawing. This one showed a yellow rabbit, probably spring Bonnie, but with eyes resembling more human ones than animatronic eyes. At the bottom of the paper was written in tiny and quite hard to read handwriting ;

"The yellow rabbit takes them away."

You quickly took the drawing, planning on showing it to Flo.

You re entered your room only to hear Williams car arrive, you quickly said goodbye to Flo and got ready to greet William.
You were finally going to get to see those animatronics.
And work on the case of course.
-But mostly the animatronics.

You didn't know how he did it but as you opened the door to your room, William was already at the top of the stairs staring towards you, your gaze locking into his. He smiled at you,
« Ready to go, darling? »

~~~

The car ride wasn't as long as you expected, it only took around 16 minutes and 34 seconds starting from the moment you left the garage. Well maybe 31 seconds... you weren't too sure about the seconds.

You arrived in what looked like a tiny building with a sign way too big for its size above it.
CIRCUS BABY'S PIZZA WORLD

Geez, the sign was bright, even with the sun barely setting the neon lights hurt your eyes, how could kids like this so much? It seemed like for them, the more neon it was, the better.

You entered the building and quickly discovered the architecture and style resembled the diner a lot. That same checker tiled floor, that red streak flying across every wall and posters absolutely everywhere.

You wondered how children had the room to move around here, this place was nice sure, but it was so small. There were 3 rooms and a corridor. That was it.

William led you to the end of the corridor.
Something rose in your throat as you followed him, followed by a sick feeling rising in your stomach.
The elevator, the same one you had drea—... nightmare about a few days prior.

William must've noticed your sudden change in behavior, immediately asking if you were alright and if it was your wound that hurt to which you immediately said that everything was fine.

« If you want to go home warn me I will bring you straight back,» he said, his words made you smile. This man really did care about yo—
« And take good care of you.» he smirked.
Dickhead.

You rolled your eyes and pressed the same button you had seen in your dream, as you both descended you felt that knot in your throat tighten.

William was talking to you, telling you details about how he had made the animatronics or something.. you couldn't concentrate on his words.
You kept thinking about your nightmare, if you see that animatronic, you're not getting near her, nope absolutely no chance.

After a while William went silent, you noticed this.
You glanced up at him, he was frowning but not looking at you, it seemed as if he too was lost in thought before suddenly speaking.

« So nevertheless, they might be absolutely beautiful things, but you cannot approach them. I'm still not sure of how to disable... that feature. »

You nodded. If there was one thing you would do it would definitely be avoiding those things.

The elevator came to a halt. Your breathing slowed when the doors opened, there came that air. The one you had such difficulty breathing in. You exited with William only to notice that the layout wasn't like what you had seen in your nightmare.

Even if you couldn't remember exactly what the place had looked like it certainly wasn't like this.
A huge party room spread out with many corridors leading to other rooms.
« Funtime auditorium » was at your left and « Ballora's gallery » at your right.
Straight ahead was circus baby's room.

« Want to see that one first? » William said with a hint of sadness in his voice, he must have noticed you staring off in that direction.

You immediately shook your head.
« No thank you, I don't want you to suffer anymore » you mumbled.

He smiled at you,
« Don't worry love I'm not that fragile. » his grown slowly fading from his face. « Plus, im getting used to it now. »

Used to his children dying? Oof.
You tried changing the subject.

« What about Ballora? » you said walking over to the corridor, it has posters of a tall lady in a tutu.
She seemed nice and less murdery than Baby.

William was already at your shoulder, looking up to the posters of the Ballerina, he nodded and smiled down at you. You both entered the gallery with dim lights, barely illuminating the area.

The gallery was huge and the main stage was spectacular. Contrary to the rest of the room, the stage had a variety of lights shining upon the main attraction.
An animatronic frozen in a spin, both arms placed elegantly above her head with deep blue hair tied in a neat bun.

Her body was oddly exposed for an animatronic, you sent a glance at William who seemed mesmerized by the robot.

"She is beautiful huh?" He whispered.

He looked so proud of his creation but you noticed another emotion, was it.. sadness? Regret? That wouldn't make sense.

You looked away from William to look back at the animatronic, she truly was incredible to look at. You looked next to the stage only to see a sort of large window in the wall, as you approached you realized in horror it lead to the office you had entered in your nightmare from a vent. You looked down and indeed there was a small vent entering the room.

You quickly walked away and went back to William who was already working on the ballerina robot.

"Aren't you afraid of being so near to her?" You asked nearing the stage.

"As long as she's off and I'm not directly in front of her, things should go alright." He reassured you. "And, if anything happens, I know how to get myself out of sticky situations." He grinned.

Sparks flew from the room you had just looked through, catching yours and Williams attention.

« Shit I think the control panel is malfunctioning. » William said, getting to his feet before quickly heading over to the room. « Okay I need to go to the main control room, I won't be far it's the first door at the right of the main party room, if you need anything I'll be there don't worry »

You nodded before looking back over at Ballora.
There was something about her... her eyes.
You couldn't see them since eyelids with heavy lashes covered them but for some reason it felt as if they could pierce through their metal cage.
Your breathing became more and more rapid,
The lights dimmer and dimmer till they were nearly completely off.
The stage lights turned off and Ballora disappeared complete in the darkness that now surrounded you.

You slowly walked away from the stage, panic climbing through your body.
You couldn't tell why your body suddenly stopped.
Maybe the fear caused you to stop moving.
Or maybe the tall metallic objet you had just bumped into.

« I could hear you and now, I see you. »

Ballora's eyes stared into yours.
You were in front of her.

« I will spare you from his crimes. »

In an instant you felt what you had felt the night before. Powerful claws grabbing you,
pulling you into the cage of death awaiting your body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 11.9K 63
Cover art: Noisx Under editing... (Old book so it's cringy) My fanfic has its own storyline. A lot things are not an accurate representation of the...
3K 111 12
i've never written before so it's probably gonna be bad but we will see tw for blood and gore and probably smut at some point
61 0 30
Your a new worker at this.. daycare. And you later find out that everything isn't as it seems.. I mean, what could even happen? It's just a daycare w...
7.3K 205 11
The town I spent my high school years in felt cursed. Moving to back to California had to be the safest option for us. A restart in life. To find new...