Strings To His HEART

Door kojaesfanfic

" EXCUSE ME WHY WOULD YOU ASSUME I AM A GROUPIE " The music industry is tough place not made for the weak tho... Meer

Disclaimer
Trailer
Character introduction
Backstage
First impressions
In the Dark
Her assistant
STUDIO 2
Small talk
In the mix
Think about it...
Tempted Kiss
Vibe with Tae
Tae's Plus One
Three
Options
Only The Beginning
No destination
Tae's Jeep
Senses
New Scandal
TMZ
Seventeen Twenty one
The House Warming
Just sittin' in the studio
Authors note
Heard It On The Radio
Deals, Brand and opportunities
Helping Hands
Author note
The Tangled Threads
Unfazed or Tempted
Texas Temptress
Authors note + surprise

On The Blogs

199 7 22
Door kojaesfanfic

The next day,

Y/N is fast asleep until her phone rings several times. She tries to ignore her ringtone, but it gets louder. She sighs as she places her phone into her ears to pick up. "Hello," she says, and it is Lovie. " Y/n Have you seen what's going on online?" she says over the phone.

"No, Lovie, what is going on?" a tired Y/N replies.
"Just check your phone now," Lovie says, panicking.

Y/N unlocks her phone before she can check; she receives a call from Ricky. Y/N gets up and takes a shower so she can head over to the Gold Tiles Record label. Y/N calls an Uber to avoid being late.

As she arrives, she sees Paparazzi outside. She gets out of her Uber and is bombarded by Parrazzi flashing their cameras and shoving their microphones in her face, asking hundreds of questions. unable to see, she covers her eyes and feels someone carry her, pushing Paparazzi away. She opens her eyes, and it is Taehyung, who gently puts her down.

"Have you seen the blogs yet? You were shocked to be bombarded by the paparazzi," he says, and Y/N shakes her head.

"Sorry, Y/N, this is my fault as I asked you to be my plus one, and I may have made things worse by carrying you like that; it's just the fact that I reacted fast without thinking," he adds.

"It's alright, I kind of expected this type of thing after what Kelli said. Let's just hope they are not dragging my name badly," she says, reassuring Taehyung she is fine.

Jungkook pov

After a long morning of soundchecking, I get curious to see what is on the net, so my personal assistant, Lia, holds my phone. "Pass me my phone," I say, reaching my hands out.

Once she passes my phone I upload a picture on the gramme, and by no surprise, it receives a lot of likes. Instantly, I get tagged by TeaTime. Those fuckers are quick, always posting bullshit and gossip. I look through their page until something catches my eye.

I click on the post and notice it is Y/N, but seeing Taehyung's hands around her waist just has me rattled to the core. I read the captions and headlines.
Confused, a bunch of questions linger on my mind, like His plus one since? When did they talk?

I read the whole caption until Lia interrupts me. "It's time for you to leave," she says, rushing me out, but my mind is focused on what I have seen. This photo told me all I needed to know, and it is that everyone is playing a dangerous game trying to get you, considering you belong to me in our little fantasies.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Y/N heads her way to Neani's office and sees Lovie waiting for her with a latte. She waves and greets her, "Extra milk like you requested." Lovie says she is handing Y/N her latte.

"Thanks, Lovie, by the way, Lovie the fro," Y/N says, taking the latte. Ricky finally arrives and sighs, "This meeting is going to be a long one. Y/N Neani is in one of her moods, especially with you and what is going on, but let's head in. We don't want to keep her waiting," he says, signalling them to enter after him as he knocks.

"Come in," Neani says from inside, and they all enter. As soon as they enter, she looks up, glaring at Y/N.

Ricky and Lovie greet her first, but Y/N doesn't say anything but sits down. "You guys are two minutes late," Neani says, tapping her watch.

"We were on time. I came here five minutes earlier; your watch must be wrong as we entered on time. Y/n replies

Neani scoffs, "Listen, my watch is a state of the art, personally designed by Bulgari; don't compare my timing to your knock-off Casio watch placed on your wrist; like anyone knows, I do not like my time being wasted being a busy woman," she says, tapping her watch.

To ease the tension, Ricky says, "So Y/N, you are probably wondering why you were called so early."

Y/n nods

Without hesitation, Neani interrupts Ricky from speaking. "Y/N, what part of avoiding the spotlight do you not understand? Your whole identity as an artist is to be hidden. Your whole brand and name are secret. Why can't you do that? It is very disappointing to discover you on blogs breaching contract deals to look like a cheap groupie on the arms of one of our most popular artists," she says harshly.

Lovie stares, feeling uncomfortable with how Neani speaks to Y/n. She reaches for Y/n's hands to comfort her without Neani noticing. Y/N holds on to Lovie tightly, trying to remain calm.

"I apologise if I breached my contract; I wasn't trying to be seen. My intentions were not to be seen as a groupie; I simply went as a plus one since he has asked me to be a friend; he has even introduced me to other celebrities as his friend. Y/N says she is trying to remain calm.

"Just because he introduced himself as one of his friends doesn't mean the paparazzi and blogs believe it to them that you are his next piece of ass. As a woman, do you not have any respect for yourself? Fooling around with Taehyung not only gives him a bad reputation," she says, and Y/N sniggers at the hypocrisy coming out of Neani's mouth.

"Neani, I am not fucking Taehyung if that is what you want to hear; I've only met him twice once at the Jungkook concert and at the studio, and for you to automatically assume me to be fooling with Taehyung, it makes question what woman you are to slander me of things I haven't done, and lastly, let the paparazzi assume what they want; I do not owe them anything; the contract I signed has not been breached; my identity as secret is still ironically a secret, so please may I leave as I want to gather a minute to myself to collect my thought," she says with a slight hint of rage.

𓆞 𓆝 𓆝 NEANI POV 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

Did this little girl just challenge me? I knew this bitch was trouble the minute she was all over Jungkook. I even remember telling Sean to sign her a couple of months ago.

˚. .˳·˖ .✧̣̇˚. Flashback ˚. ✦.˳·˖✶ ⋆.✧̣̇˚.

Sean is looking for new artists to sign with this record label. I see him looking at the suggestion made by his marketing team. "These recommendations are rubbish; it's the same artists in different fonts; we need something new and better search beyond YouTube," he says on the phone to his marketing team.

I walk closer to him, massaging his shoulders as I see him stressed out. "Honey, you should take a break. You've been at this for days now. Do you want me to please your thoughts?" I say, trying to seduce him. He sighs at me. "I do not know Neani; looking for new artists is a priority, especially as we have a low ratio of female artists," he says, pushing my hands away.

I roll my eyes and see him with different tabs open on different streaming services. He clicks on SoundCloud, and he looks for the most popular artists. He stops when he notices something, and it's a female R&B singer, and their song has more than 60 million views. He clicks on the song'Strings to His Heart.

He plays all the most-viewed songs, and after listening, he claps, "You see, this is what we need; this right here is talent waiting to be signed." He says excitedly, "Add her to the list of potentials with that Willow artist you had discovered.

I

After trying to contact you, you finally answered Sean's calls. "Hello, is this the number of the artist Secret?" he says on the phone, and after the conversation between you and Willow, he sets up a meeting.

I sigh, rubbing my temples. "Sean I think we should just sign Willow. This artist's secret doesn't seem marketable; it is too risky. Yes, they have three popular songs on SoundCloud, but this artist will not guarantee any success. Eventually, people will get bored of this," I say, trying to confine him as I had heard your music and it seemed like the same typical R&B heartbreak girls Anthem apart from strings to his heart. Success was guaranteed, but Sean refused.

One thing is for sure: when Sean Brookes has a vision, not even his wife can stop him.

˚. .˳·˖ .˚. .˳·˖ .✧̣̇˚.

I snap back into reality. "You may leave for now, y/n. If you want to redeem yourself, refresh your memory of the chat we had about that song tomorrow. I want to answer y/n," I say sternly.

"Jungkook can have the song," you reply, clenching your jaw and leaving a forced smile as you stand up. "Come on, Lovie, let's go, oh, and goodbye, Ricky," you add.

I watch you leave while Lovie gets up immediately to follow. I kiss my teeth and mutter the words, "Bitch." Ricky stares at me. "You may leave, Ricky," I reply, and he sighs, standing up.

That Y/N Leon is a problem and will be a downfall to Gold Tiles. I must get rid of her quick.

----------

Lovie rushes after Y/N, who storms out of the room. "Wait, Y/N," she says, trying to catch up. Y/N stops as she bumps into Taehyung. "Woah, woah, are you okay?" he says, holding Y/N's hand.

She pushes him off. "Don't do that," she says, annoyed, but Taehyung holds her hand. "Talk to me, Y/N, we are friends, right?" he asks, and she tries to calm down and nods.

"So let's just talk. Come hang out with me in my studio. I am all alone," he says, and she follows him while texting Lovie.

On text

Y/n: hey Lovie I am alright. You can take the day off.
I just need some time to myself, if you do not mind.
Sorry for storming off and leaving you behind. 😞😮‍💨

Lovie: okay if you need me I am here to talk, I am not just a personal assistant I am also a friend 😉❤️

Y/n: 🥺💕

Lovie 💕❤️☺️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.1K 112 25
Katie meets up with her best friend Jaebeom on an island to enjoy a short break in the summer, while she works before going back to university for an...
394 16 2
* This is a spin-off of my Wild Passion series. It picks up from A Question of Passion (Part 5). It's less steamy than most of my work, but trust me...
29.4K 1.6K 50
What is it that makes a man fall in love with a someone at first sight? Appearance? Aura? Wealth? No, when campus prince and gaming expert, student k...
20.1K 1.7K 40
Follow up book to So Show Me... Jelly is finally coming back home after a year, to the seven men who changed her life for the better. "You left us! Y...