Saturn

By gibaby111

When Apollo and Atlas took a break from their 'business' to visit home, they were expecting some time to rela... More

01 Eighteen
02 Celeste And Earrings
03 Atlas And Apollo
04 Ours
05 Breakfast And The Boys
06 No Dishes For Saturn
07 Tour
08 Conversations With Rosetta
09 Boys, Meet Toast
10 Date
11 Picnic Sucess
13 Lazy Mornings
14 Brat Saturn
15 Offical
16 Kisses
17 Mama Salem
18 Did You Miss Us?
19 New Feelings
20 Morning After
21 Saturn, Meet The Friends
22 Elijah
23 Breakfast In Bed
24 Backstory
25 An Eventful Few Days
26 Move In
27 Sexual Frusturations
28 Breakfast In Bed 2
29 Valentina
30 The Story Of V&V
31 One Step Closer
32 Upstairs
33 Ready Or Not
34. First Times A Blast

12 Sleepover

45.2K 996 105
By gibaby111

Atlas
We were in the middle of telling Saturn a story from our childhood, one where we were swimming in this very lake and Apollo thought it would be a good idea to push me in and then jump on top of me.

Homie got a time out after that one.

"Wait." Saturn stopped Apollo.

"How long ago did you live here?"

"We stopped living here like 5 maybe 6 years ago. But we grew up here from the time we were born. Before my dad took over the business from my grandfather and then I took the business from my dad." I answered her question.

She is so beautiful. From the little excerpt I said of our lives she listened to every work. Her beautiful big doe-like eyes watching me as I spoke. Her kissable, plump lips, that she keeps biting ever now and then.

"Ohh. So once you had to take over the business you left?" She cocked her head to the side.

"You got it."

"W-what is the business? I-if you don't mind telling me?" She looked down at her hands, I could tell she got nervous asking for certain things. We'll have to break that habit out of her.

"We'll we are a head of a company who supplies the same kind of company's with whatever they need." Apollo quickly came up with a lie.

We weren't telling her yet.

She nodded her head and then yawned, squeezing her eyes shut and squirming on my lap. If she doesn't stop I'm gonna get hard.

I swiped the hair from her shoulder to her other one, moving the hair behind her ear, "Tired baby?" I softly asked. Rubbing my hands up and down her arms.

"Uhu," she affirmed, then laid her head on my shoulder and moved her body so she was across my lap instead of her back facing my front. She got herself comfy, laying her head on my shoulder, her perfect lips turned to a pout, partly agape. She slowly shut her eyes as I ran my hand through her hair. Then a few minutes she was out. I could tell by the way her breathing got very slow.

Apollo quietly picked up the picnic basket and stuffed it with our leftovers. He then picked up the blankets. I slowly got up, careful not to wake the perfect godsent in my arms. I don't believe In god but if I did she would be straight from the man himself. I was able to get up and walk all the way to the car without waking her. We decided we wanted her for the night so Apollo texted Rosetta to make sure she knew Saturn would be staying with us.

I sat in the back, with Saturn still in my arms. Apollo drove us back to the penthouse in the city. After like an hour we were home and it was around 9:45. Apollo parked and we got out of the car. We walked to the back entrance, to avoid unwanted attention towards our girl and us.

We made it up to the door smoothly and Apollo unlocked the door using his thumb print.

In our penthouse we had 3 rooms, one for me, one for Apollo, and one for guests. I really wish we could sleep with her tonight. Not like that you freak. I just really want to hold her. But it's too soon and we in no way shape or form want to push her away by being to much at one time.

She started to stir in my arms as we walked through the kitchen and into the living room. Once we got into the living room I sat down on the big couch, in-front of the couch were 2 chair spread out and a TV over a fireplace.

I sat down and her eyes fluttered open. She looked around and jumped up off my lap, frantically looking around. Obviously not recognizing where she's at. Fuck we should have planned this better.

"WH-WHERE AM I?" She yelled, not realizing where she was or who she was with

She still hasn't placed 2 and 2 together so I gently. Very gently came our from behind her and went infront of her, not wanting to startle her even more than she already is.

"Hi sweetheart. You are safe. And you are in our penthouse." I didn't touch her, I just knelt down so we were eye level, incase that would make her panic even more.

She quickly took steps back away from me "W-why am I-I h-ere? A-re you go-gonna hurt m-me." What did we do.

Apollo walked in, his phone to his ear and a look on his face that was similar to mine. Guilt.

"Okay Ms. Rosetta. Yes, yes okay, we'll try that. Okay thank you. Uh yeah stay on the phone. Gimmie a second." He talked into his phone.

"Hi kitten." He slowly walked towards a petrified Saturn. "You are safe, we would never hurt you. We went on a date remember? And you had so much fun and got sleepy, so we brought you here so we could sleep and carry on with our date tomorrow morning. With some breakfast. Chocolate chip pancakes to be exact." I have never heard Apollo speak this softly. He has never spoken so softly, slow or gently.

She took a few deep breath's. "Date. W-we went o-on a D-ate and Y-you F-ed me ch-eese. R-really good cheese." She pointed towards me.

"Yes sweetheart. We had the best date."

"Apollo and A-Atlas." She nodded to herself as if she was trying to convince herself it was really us.

Rosetta summarized what happened to poor Saturn all those years ago, but we didn't get the details. Rosetta said it was too personal for Saturn not to tell us herself. Which I respect 100%.

Apollo and I nodded our heads. Affirming her thoughts.

"I am safe. Ap-Apollo and Atlas won't hurt her." She said to herself.

Apollo and I were standing next to eachother. Apollo lifted his phone to his ear and quickly and quietly told Rosetta everything is okay and hung up.

Saturn slowly walked towards us and lifted her arms up. She wanted to be held. Apollo told me what happened at the staircase, he even told me when her bratty side came out when she stomped her foot after he took to long to pick her up. 

I picked her up seeing as Apollo was already going to sit down. She wrapped her legs around my torso and rested her head on my shoulder. I sat down with her in my arms and Apollo sat on the other side of us.

She began to cry. We looked at eachother wide eyes and Apollo lifted her chin up so we could see her beautiful face.

"What's wrong beautiful? Why are you crying pretty girl?" I asked her.

"I - I am so sorry y-you has to see m-me like that." She whimpered out.

No. We aren't doing this.

"Hey look at me." Apollo gently, yet sternly told her, she listened immediately.

"There is nothing. Absolutely nothing you need to apologize for. We should be the ones apologizing to you. It is our fault. We were dumb and didn't think to let you know beforehand and we are so incredibly sorry you had to wake up confused, we are so sorry that that has to be your first impression on where we are living. We want you to be comfortable here and we will do everything so you feel comfortable."

Bro has a way with words when he's not glaring at people, and wanting to kill them.

Apollo has his own battle with anxiety and depression so he understands. He knows the right things to say to calm her from her panicked state.

She nodded her head. Believing every word he said. "I-it's okay. I - I like your house. It's pretty and it has nice windows. I forgive y-you both. B-but please d-don't do that again."

I chuckled rolling my eyes at Apollo and myself's stupidity. "Don't worry baby, never again. It's a learning experience for all of us. We'll get the hang of it eventually."

"Uhu. I wanna get the hand of it." She nodded and her smile was back.

She snuggled into my arm and I heard her take a big sniff of my shirt. "I don't stink do I?"

She laughed. A full on laugh. "No silly! You smell super yummy."

"Yummy huh? What about me? Huh? Do I smell yummy? Or do I smell like a gross boy?" Apollo took her out of my arms and laid her on her back. Quickly tickling her belly. She was laughing like a mad women, our penthouse was echoing with the beautiful sound. I wish this moment would last forever.

"No-no Pollo! Y-you smell l-like a stinky old m-man." She barely got our through all her laughs.

"Is that right? Well I guess your gonna have to get used to it hm? Because I'm not
Gonna stop tickling you until I get what I want. And I want you to tell me I smell absolutely divine."

He continued to tickle her moving his hands so they were on her belly, under her armpits, her legs, everywhere he would get a reaction. "F-fine. Y-you smell ab-absolutely divine Pollo." She laughed.

"That's more like it."

He stopped tickling her and laid on top of her. His head on her chest and her hands threaded through his hair. The couch was shaped like and 'L' and they were laying on the vertical part. I got up from my spot, got us all some water, some fluffy blankets we keep in the closet and when I came back they were sleeping in each other's arms. I laid on the horizontal part of the couch, my head right next to Saturns head. I put a blanket over me and over Saturn and Apollo. I then turned off the lights with the remote controller and put my arm up under her neck, acting as a pillow.

I played with her hair as I fell asleep.

Best I've slept in years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 429 52
Apollo Quinn wants nothing to do with Nicolas Young. While 5 years ago, the two had been best friends, nowadays they live across the country from one...
3.6K 67 23
"Tell me the story about how the sun loved the moon so much, he died every night to let her breathe:" Adhira Addison was always infatuated with outer...
5.6K 167 18
WARNING: BOYXBOY. Werewolf. Mate stuff as usual. TW: Rape, victimisation (hence mature rating) Ryder and Tally were best friends when they were five...