One True Liv (Liv Morgan x OC)

De alexrelatado

Luke Ardiente, one of the biggest names in the Asian sports world signs with WWE and is a part of the SmackDo... Mai multe

OC Introduction
Chapter 1: Lone
Chapter 2: A Perfect Team?
Chapter 3: Opening Ardiente Origins
Chapter 4: Closer Than Ever
Chapter 5: Time Together
Chapter 6: An Opportunity
Chapter 7: Cute and Drunk
Chapter 8: Dr. Luke
Chapter 9: Buying a New House
Chapter 10: The Power of Ardiente
Chapter 11: The Rebellious Nomad
Chapter 12: Game Date
Chapter 13: Tall Task
Chapter 14: Fight Against Burial
Chapter 15: News and Farm
Chapter 16: Rise of the Brotherhood
Chapter 17: The Fight Continues
Chapter 18: Chaos Binding Contracts
Chapter 19: Backlash Screwjobs
Chapter 20: Hostile Show
Chapter 21: Cross Hairs
Chapter 22: Old Family Calls
Chapter 23: Surprise NXT Appearance
Chapter 24: Motive
Chapter 25: Spider-Man Movie Date
Chapter 26: Super Polymerization
Chapter 27: Homecoming Part 1
Chapter 28: Homecoming Part 2
Chapter 29: Rebellious Tour: NJPW
Chapter 30: All Elite Rebellious Tour
Chapter 31: Return of the Nomad
Chapter 32: Security Breach
Chapter 33: Hot Farm Shower
Chapter 34: Surprise Visitors
Chapter 35: Liv Tries Jollibee
Chapter 36: Nomad's Bushido
Chapter 37: Major League Rebel Tour
Chapter 39: One Last Stop
Chapter 40: Multiverse Alliance
Chapter 41: TLC Part 1 - Unleash
Chapter 42: TLC Part 2 - Redemption
Chapter 43: TLC Part 3 - Corporate Beatdown
Chapter 44: Aftermath Night Off Celebration
Chapter 45: Proposal with Help
Chapter 46: Entertaining the Masses
Chapter 47: Philippine Adventure Part 1: Luke Meets Ivana
Chapter 48: Philippine Adventure Part 2: Poblacion Homecoming
Chapter 49: A Wedding to Liv for

Chapter 38: One More For The Good Guy

660 10 13
De alexrelatado

(A/N: something before I start)

Rest in Peace "Razor Ramon" Scott Hall (1958-2022)

I unfortunately didn't see much of Scott at his prime, but I did see some highlights such as the formation of the nWo and his close brotherhood friendship with Kevin Nash.

The moments I kept watching was his ladder match against HBK at WrestleMania, his jump to WCW, his upset loss to the 1-2-3 Kid and his oversell of the Stone Cold Stunner.

This chapter will be a tribute to The Bad Guy as Luke will pay respect in a match on NXT.

(Tuesday, NXT 2.0)

The passing of Scott Hall has affected everyone in WWE, especially his closest friends of The Kliq. Tonight's NXT and all this week and next week's Raw will honor the legacy of the Bad Guy.

Luke had special attire made for him which showed the Philippine Sun and instead of the three stars, it was three razor blades. The Nomad also had special permission to use one of the Bad Guy's entrance vests.

Tonight's matches for NXT were as follows:

Liv Morgan & The Sky Pirates (Io Shirai and Kairi Sane) vs. Toxic Attraction (Mandy Rose, Gigi Dolin and Jacy Jayne)

Luke Ardiente vs. Santos Escobar (with Legado del Fantasma)

As Luke walked through the Capitol Wrestling Center, he ran into the Ring General, WALTER.

Luke: Walter, or is it... oh god Gunther?

Walter: nein, It's Walter now

Luke: oh they finally changed your name?

Walter: honestly, I hated the new name

Luke: I researched your supposed new name, yeah... not good. I'm just relieved that you got your real name back, and General, I will personally beat the man responsible for your stupid name change

Walter: you have brought honor to this sport

The two shared a respectable nod and a handshake before they went their separate ways.

(In the women's locker room)

Liv wore an nWo shirt in her style to match with her black attire for tonight in her match with the Sky Pirates. She joined up with Io and Kairi to strategize in taking down each member of Toxic Attraction.

(NXT goes live)

After of the NXT talent, staff and crew stood on the stage to do a 10 bell salute to honor and pay respect to the Bad Guy, the show started with the six woman tag team match.

Toxic Attraction made their entrance with all their championships in tow while they all sported the nWo colors on all of their attires.

Then the Sky Pirates made their entrance also sporting the colors of the WCW rebel group. Io and Kairi stood at ringside as Liv's theme played. The Jersey native came out wearing the nWo shirt as part of her attire.

Liv joined her partners and the three got to their corners as the match started.

Liv Morgan & The Sky Pirates vs. Toxic Attraction

Liv started off the match with Gigi in the classic lock up before transition into a side headlock. The Harlot got off with elbows before fazing Liv with a step up kick, however Liv fired back with an arm drag and then transitions it to a submission hold.

(Fast forward)

Kairi was the legal woman for her team as she got in like she was shot out of a cannon by taking down Jacy with clotheslines followed by shots to Mandy and Gigi in the corner. She got up to the top turnbuckle to flatten Jayne with a diving forearm shot. The Pirate Princess went for the cover, but it was good enough for two.

Meanwhile, the rest of Toxic Attraction got in the ring, but Io and Liv came in to even the odds as a brawl ensued inside the ring.

(End of match)

Liv nailed Mandy with the ObLIVion, but didn't realize that Gigi is the legal woman. Hell's Favorite Harlot went for a roll up pin, but Liv kicked out and hits another ObLIVion. She then tagged in Io and the Genius of the Sky hits her Asai Moonsault.

Io then tagged in Kairi as she and Liv went to the turnbuckles and took down the rest of Toxic Attraction with stereo aerial offense. Meanwhile, Kairi was on the top turnbuckle and finished off Gigi with the Insane Elbow for the pinfall victory.

(In the locker room)

Luke was nodding and clapping for his girlfriend as he watched the match while he warming up.

Luke: now that victory is just... too... sweet!

(Fast forward to the main event)

It was time for the main event as the Nomad goes one on one with the leader of Legado del Fantasma Santos Escobar. With Raul Mendoza and Joaquin Wilde by his sides, Escobar was all ready with an arrogant smirk on his face.

Then an all too familiar theme played for the NXT fans.

The iconic theme of the nWo played and the crowd were flashing their nWo shirts while throwing up the Too Sweet gesture. Then they saw the Intercontinental Champion Luke Ardiente channeling his inner Scott Hall as he came walking out doing the Bad Guy's signature surf walk with a toothpick in his mouth. The Nomad also wore Razor Ramon's vest with an nWo shirt underneath along with the Bad Guy's signature gold necklaces.

The Nomad walked down and did the sign of the cross and pointed to the sky and knew spiritually Razor Ramon is watching down. Luke got in the ring and threw up the Too Sweet gesture before asking for the mic.

Luke smiled and began to spoke.

Luke hey yo... 

He paused while he let the crowd cheered loud and chanted Scott Hall's name. Then the Nomad continued.

Luke: it's survey time... did all of you people come to see Legado del Fantasma?

The crowd booed much to the irritation of Escobar, Wilde and Mendoza.

Luke: or, did all of you people come to see the Nomad?

The crowd cheered loud while Luke smirked and nodded.

Luke: survey says, one more for the good guy...

Then he faced the group.

Luke: ...chicos

Luke Ardiente vs. Santos Escobar

As the bell rang, Luke threw his toothpick Razor Ramon style to Escobar and the Nomad unleashed rapid punches, forcing Santos to back up into the corner to force a break. Luke raised his arms to avoid the five count and then retaliate with a slap across Escobar's face.

(Fast forward)

Escobar fazed Luke with a jumping Calf Kick and then hits a superkick to send the Nomad to the outside. The Fantasma leader went for a suicide dive, but he was caught and powerslammed by Luke, much to the shock of Wilde and Mendoza.

As Luke threw Escobar in the ring, Mendoza attempted for a sneak attack, but the Nomad scouted it, making Mendoza back off, but Luke turned around and took down Wilde with a vicious clothesline. As Luke got back in the ring, Escobar caught him and nailed the Nomad with a sitout powerbomb, but the Intercontinental Champion kicked out at two.

(End of the match)

Escobar attempted for the Phantom Driver, but Luke got out of it and took down Santos with a German suplex. Mendoza and Wilde once again tried to interfere, but they were dragged into the ring by Luke, and the Nomad cleaned house as he sent Mendoza packing with another German suplex and then nailing Wilde with the Super Polymerization.

Then the Nomad looked up at the heavens and nodded as he shouted.

Luke: that's it!

The Nomad got Escobar in the powerbomb position and did the Bad Guy's signature taunt. He then got Escobar up and dropped him with the Razor's Edge for the pinfall victory.

After Luke celebrated his win, the Nomad removed his nWo shirt and placed it in the center of the ring; he then grabbed his Intercontinental title and the gold necklaces. Then Luke carefully placed the gold necklaces and razor blade on the shirt along with his Intercontinental title, exactly how John Cena did during the tribute show to Eddie Guerrero. 

Luke then left the ring while the camera zoomed in on the shirt, necklace and title. The show ended with the nWo theme playing while the crowd chanted the Bad Guy's name as the final camera shot was on the shirt.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4.3K 79 17
Jacob Pierce goes to an wwe nxt takeover show to watch his brother Ryan make his return after recovering from a neck injury but what he doesn't antic...
8.6K 126 19
Liv Morgan and her male best friend have always been stuck like glue. He's always been her protector and she's always been his salvation.
2.2K 61 14
Scott Patterson lost his mother when he was a child and he had to live with his abusive biological father, that is until he runs away and he eventual...
13.9K 281 28
What if WWE superstar, Gionna Daddio aka Liv Morgan, had a new Tag-Team partner. Someone who would stay by her side. Someone who wouldn't betray her...