Their kitten (Vee Poly Bxb)

Oleh Larrysmytherapy

BEWARE!!!- THIS IS BOOK ONE OF TWO! THIS PART LEAVES OFF AS A CLIFFHANGER AND WILL BE CONTINUED LATER IN THE... Lebih Banyak

1-Bumping into twins
2-Home?
3-In the way
4-Secrets
5-Meeting the twins' family
6-Breakfast and Jealousy
7-Trusting Them
8-Run Away?
9-Learning and Getting Help
10-Make up and Nervous
11-Uh oh!
12-After
13-Explanation and solution of panic/Date
14-Love?
15-Mistake?
16-Content
17-More About Them
18-Big thing/Waterfall
19-Welp...
20-Study!
21-Full of Stress
22-Meeting the pack is stressful!
23-Meeting
24-Waterfall
25-In heat and aftercare
26-Little Space day
28- A twist in the plans
29-Finally Settled
30-The plan;)
31-New Alphas and Luna
32-Scarlett's Day
33-Scarlett's Day/Part 2, Admitting
34-Everyone Needs A Lil Reassurance Now and Then
35-"I-... What?"
36-Surprise!
Thank you! <3
New story update!

27-Little Accident

2K 46 2
Oleh Larrysmytherapy

My eyes start to drift open as I let out a small kitten-like yawn, them closing immediately after due to the light coming in the window. My head still, slightly, in little space, I whimper, nuzzling my face into the nearest body and curling up my body. That's when I feel it. The cold, stinging feeling.

An arm is wrapped around my shoulders from the body I'm laying on, and another pair of arms is around my stomach, holding me close between the bodies. My eyes drift open, and I fight them to stay open, giving them just a minute to adjust to the sunlight. I make a little move to face down so I can look, My thoughts being confirmed as tears start slipping down my face.

The body I'm laying on, the scent I realize as Ashton, shifts and lets out a little groan as his arms around my shoulder start to slowly rub up and down my arm. I sniffle and hide my face in his stomach, my face going red in shame and embarrassment. "Baby?" Ashton whispers in his morning voice. That's when I really break down.

"'m sowwy, 'm sowwy, 'm sowwy," I shake my head while whimpering, sobs escaping through my lips.

"Kitten, little one, what's wrong? What happened?" His voice turns into a panicked tone but I just cry harder, which causes Andrew to stir awake as well, immediately becoming aware of my crying.

"Baby boy, are you okay?" He asks, sitting up and pulling me up with him. I immediately pull the covers with me, keeping myself covered up down there. He pulls me so I'm sitting in the middle of them, Ashton now sitting up too. Ashton wraps his arms around my shoulders again, pulling me close to him as my breathing starts quickening. "He's having a panic attack," Andrew panics.

"I know, I know! Help me get his attention, I got a trick." I hear Ashton say, knowing damn well he can't use his pheromones to calm me since I'm in little space. That causes me to look up as the familiar burning sensation in my throat starts. I want it to stop and just get cleaned up! I'm ashamed and want attention off of me, which is the exact opposite of what's happening right now. "Good, good. It's okay baby, just listen to me and take your time love. okay?"

I nod my head and look up at him. "Okay, now tell me five things you can see baby. Take your time and just listen to me."

I take a deep breath and look around. "Y-you... A-Andrew... Blanket... Tv and Blueberry." I respond, it starting to get easier to talk and breathe, blueberry being my blue Stuffie they gave me in little space last night.

"Good baby, good." Ashton coos, slowly rocking me, another hand on my back. "Now, tell me four things you can hear Darling."

I take another deep breath, my breathing still abnormal, taking a minute to listen to my surroundings. "I... I h-hear you, the breeze, Estella running, and m-me."

"Good job baby, keep breathing like that." Andrew coos again, still rubbing at my back, his other hand now in my hair after he moves closer to me.

"Now, three things you can smell baby."

"Your Strawberry scent, Andrew's Cocoa scent, and Pancakes."

"Two things you can feel Kitten."

"You guys and fluffy blanket."

"Good baby, one more, just one more. One thing you can taste baby."

"Metal," I whisper out before self-consciously lifting my hand to my mouth, wincing at the touch before pulling my hand back down and seeing blood.

"Oh baby boy, it's alright. Let's get your lip cleaned up and rinse your mouth with water." Andrew coos while turning and standing out of bed, Ashton slowly releasing me and doing the same. I freeze in my spot.

"Kitten?" Ashton gets my attention, "Are you alright now? C'mere," He asks calmly, trying to soothe me. My bottom lip juts out into a pout before I move out of my spot and stay under the covers.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Andrew asks, coming around, next to Ashton and kneeling in front of me.

There is no way out of telling them. I slowly remove the blanket and look down, eyes clenched shut as a sob comes out of my mouth. Then I'm getting picked up... Even with a big wet and sticky spot on my grey sweats.

"It's okay baby, it's okay. Let's go get you cleaned up darling," Andrew says, adding a slight bump to his step as he walks to the attached bathroom, in an attempt to calm me down, which also just so happens to bring me back to my headspace.

"'m sowwy, it was accident." I pout, tears finally stopping but still threatening to fall.

"I know baby, I know." Dada coos, setting me on my feet before turning and starting the water for a bath. Once the temperature is to his liking, he plugs it before turning towards me. "Can Baba give you a bath baby?"

I nod my head yes and lift my arms for him to slide the shirt I slept in off. He then slips off the soaked and sticky sweats and underwear, making me cringe at the feeling. He then lifts me up and slips me into the bathtub. He takes the opportunity to get changed himself, wiping his stomach with a wet rag, since I also got his clothes a bit wet from him picking me up and holding me.

Once the water is filled enough, he starts bathing me as I just stare downward, not making eye contact. Once he's done washing me, careful of my ears and tail, he unplugs the tub before picking me up and out of the tub, setting my feet on the tiled floor and wrapping a towel around my body.

Daddy is now coming into the bathroom, a smile on his face and a pair of undies with a shirt. "Come here kitten, ill get you dressed." He says before picking me up and carrying me into the bedroom and over to the bed. He lays me onto the freshly changed sheets before starting to gently rub the towel on my body, slipping my panties on before having me sit up, pulling the shirt over my head as I giggle.

Then I stand up, the shirt reaching a little under my mid-thigh, I giggle and look up at my Caregivers who are now looking back at me with adoration in their eyes.

"Hey baby, can we talk to you really quick? Can we talk to big Matthew baby?" Baba asks as he walks over to the bed, gently lifting me onto the mattress.

I nod yes and look down, focusing on getting out of my headspace by closing my eyes. When I feel big again, I look up at Ashton and then over to Andrew. "Is everything okay? Do you hate me now? I'm sorry."

"Yes baby, everything fine. We could never hate you, Kitten." Ashton coos.

"We just want to ask you about something, you don't have to answer now, you can take some time thinking if you need to," Andrew says, working up my nerve. I take a deep breath and bite my already sore lip.

"Okay... What is it?" I ask, now scared.

"We were wondering if you would like to umm..." Andrew starts and then signals for Ashton to finish the sentence. "To move into our own wing of the house baby. Just us three."

I sit there for a minute... Oh my god, there are so many different things that pop into my head, making me squeal. "Yes! Of course! Please! I would love that!" I get out before a wide smile appears on my face. A whole wing of the house for just the three of us? How could I not love that!? I shoot up from my spot and pull Ashton towards me, grabbing the back of his head and smashing our lips together.

Fireworks immediately fly through me, hips tingling where he just places his hands, my soft lips moving against his. I cut the kiss short before turning and jumping at Andrew, connecting our lips. I will never get over the way it tastes to kiss them, nor the way I feel when I do.

Ashton's usually tastes like Cherry and Andrews like strawberry, unless they brushed their teeth, then it tastes like mint.

The way it feels... That's indescribable. It makes me feel like my stomach erupts with butterflies, and fireworks, and bursts into flames, all at once. Sometimes it even makes my head feel dizzy from the feeling.

I pull back from the kiss with a smile, turning my head to look at Ashton who is still kind of in shock by me attacking him into a kiss. I giggle and flop back onto the bed, laying down and smiling up at Ashton who is at my head, now leaning over me.

Andrew, at my feet, shifts around so he's on the bed and straddling my waist. He leans over so he's also in my view, causing my smile to widen as I look back and forth between the two.

Ashton just shrugs, a smile on his face, before leaning down and kissing my forehead then I feel Andrew kiss my cheek. I giggle and bring my hands to my face, starting to blush.

"Nooo, don't hide that beautiful, blushing face," Ashton coos as I feel soft hands grip my wrists gently and slowly remove them from my face.

"There you are," Andrew coos before leaning and kissing my lips. I close my eyes and let out a small mewl-like sound.

It was a soft but passionate kiss, one that sent butterflies through me again as I relax against his and Ashton's touch. He pulls off with a smile, keeping the kiss short so Ashton can kiss me too. His kiss is still gentle but a little rougher, showing just as much passion, making me sigh into the kiss as I kiss back.

Ashton keeps the kiss short too, pulling back with a smile as well before walking around the bed and plopping down on my left, Andrew rolling off of me to lay on my right. I look into Ashton's eyes before turning my head to look up at the ceiling and closing my eyes, sighing in contentment. They both wrap me in their arms before I feel each of their heads lay on my shoulders.

This is how I want to feel forever. Safe, special, Loved.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Alpha Jax Oleh C.J. Primer

Manusia Serigala

201K 1.3K 7
SIX-PACK SERIES BOOK THREE * While this book can be read as a standalone, I highly recommend reading book one (Alpha Gray) and book two (Alpha Theo)...
Till death Oleh eva

Fiksi Penggemar

14.1K 422 68
??: i curse you... your kids will never get to live with their love or mate... they won't live for more than 25 years... and you will never be able t...
89.6K 4.2K 22
READ BOOK ONE MY MATE.....THE NERD FIRST Lucas King, the oldest son of Alphas Dimitir and Bennett King, is not your typical 15 year old teenager. Wh...
322K 23.7K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...