What am I going to do with yo...

By GeeLovesHarryStyles

Georgia and Harry are best friends and neighbours. When they fall in love with each other will is last forev... More

What am I going to do with you? (Harry Styles Love Story)
Chapter 2- Sitting on top of the World!
Chapter 3- Wild Ones
Chapter 4- Forever Young
Chapter 5- One Thing!
Chapter 6- More than this.
Chapter 7- Wide Awake!
Chapter 8- Marry You!
Chapter 9- Love Story
Chapter 10- I Do!
Chapter 11- You Can't Go Back Now!
Chapter 12- Both Of Us!
Chapter 13- Baby
Chapter 14- Live While We're Young!
Chapter 15- Need You Now!
Chapter 16- Incredible! :)
Chapter 17-Girl on Fire!!
Chapter 18- Die Young!
Chapter 19- Turn up the Love! :)
Chapter 20- They Don't Know About Us...
Chapter 21- Truly, Madly, Deeply!
Chapter 22- Irresistible (The Wedding!)
Chapter 23- How Ya Doin?
Chapter 24- Last First Kiss!!
Chapter 26- Give Me Love!
Chapter 27 - This Moment!
Chapter 28 - You're The One That I Want
Chapter 29 - Eighteen

Chapter 25- Scream & Shout

266 1 0
By GeeLovesHarryStyles

Georgia's P.O.V:

When I opened my eyes, I couldn't remember where I was. The room was bright, white and smelt like soap. I did my best to open my eyes to its fullest, but I could only get my right eye open. I lifted my head and in my leg sat 2 mops of curls. Harry and Darcy. Harry's was closest to my hand so I gently brushed my finger against his cheek. He stirred and fluttered his eyes open.

"Georgia! You're awake!!!" Harry exclaimed as he looked straight at me and sat up immediately.

"How long have I been out?"

"A few days" Harry looked down at his hands which were fiddling with each other.

"Really? What happened?"

"Babe, I don't know how to tell you this but.... We lost our baby. I'm sorry honey."

I could tell by the red, puffiness and exhaustion that Harry had been crying and had lost sleep over the few days I was asleep. When Harry told me the bad news I couldn't handle it.

"You're wrong!" I shouted at him. I was crying now and Harry was trying to comfort me, but I was unknowingly pushing him away.

"Baby I'm sorry." He grabbed Darcy and took her out of the room. I was left by myself to deal with the news.

Soon enough a doctor walked into my room.

"What happened to my baby. I need to know" I insisted to the doctor. He looked a bit taken a back but I didn't care.

"Mrs. Styles I'm sorry but unfortunately you went into a coma because your baby died. Now Before you say anything, it wasn't your fault. The baby died because of the lack of oxygen towards her brain. Yes, your baby was indeed a girl. Again, I'm sorry Mrs. Styles."

I just simply nodded my head and let the tears stream down my face.

"Can I-I go-go ho-home?" I asked the doctor in between tears.

He nodded and left the room. I broke down crying and Harry entered the room. Without Darcy. He walked towards the bed and laid down next to me.

"It's going to be alright baby." He said as he stroked a piece of my hair from my face. He brushed his index finger and caught the tear that just fell from my eye. "C'mon Georgia. We can always make more babies..!" Harry joked. I gave him a small smile. The first time I've smiled in days. "Let's go home." I nodded.

When I walked out of the hospital room, Louis and El were sitting there playing with Darcy. Eleanor stood up as soon as she saw me and enveloped me in a hug. Behind her, Louis stood. I hugged him tightly too as he whispered reassuring things into my ear. The truth is, it wasn't alright. I had killed a baby. My baby. Harry's baby. I was going to live in regret for the rest of my life.

-after a 10 minute drive home-

We finally got home and as soon as I entered the front door, I stomped up the stairs and into mine and Harry's bedroom. I didn't even acknowledge that Anne and Gemma were sitting in the living room. I locked the door and broke down in tears. I stripped the bed and my wardrobe to its bare minimum. I could hear a faint knock from the other side of the door. Probably Harry.

"Go AWAY!" I yelled angrily.

I fell into the stripped bed and pulled the duvet off of the floor and onto me. Snuggling up to my duvet, I cried myself to sleep.

---------------------------------------------

Harry's P.O.V:

It had been three days since we got home from the hospital. Three days. Three days since I've seen my wife. Three days since I've slept and three days since Georgia has eaten.

I'm getting worried. Today was my millionth attempt at getting into my bedroom to see my wife. Darcy was starting to act different. Probably because she hasn't been around her mother for a few days.

I trudged up the stairs and knocked on the door.

"Georgie babe, let me in. I'm worried about you! You must be hungry. Come on. You need a shower."

Suddenly the door unlocked and I opened it. There on the floor sat Georgia with her head in her hands. In the same clothes as three days ago and her hair was a mess. Although she was still beautiful to me.

"Aw baby. Come here. I've missed my daily kisses! Where have they gone?" I giggled and managed to make her smile. She looked up at me and mascara was all over her face. Eyes: red and puffy, hair: knotty and black (usually brown).

I lifted her chin towards my face and kissed her square on the lips.

"Sweetheart, none of this was your fault." I told her firmly.

"Yes it is Haz. I should've done something different!" She sobbed at me.

"No Georgia. You couldn't do anything. Look, you did exactly what you did this time as you did for Darcy and look how amazing she is. We can always try again baby!"

She just nodded.

"So how about you go and have a shower. I'll get my mum and Gem to look after Darcy and we can go out." I suggested.

"Okay."

...

We walked along the ocean, our feet sinking into the cold wet sand. Our hats being blown away by the strong wind. Our hands entwined strongly. We walked for about 20 minutes when Georgia sat down in the middle of the sand.

She laid flat on her back looking up at the clear blue sky she hadn't seen in days.

"Harry, I'm starving. Can we get something to eat." She whispered to me.

I chuckled and sighed. "Of course sweetheart."

We walked up to the dock where there was a nice inexpensive restaurant that wasn't very busy.

"Table for two please" I asked the young girl who was wearing one direction bracelets up her arm.

She blushed a bit because only 1/5 of her obviously favourite boy band was standing in front or her. She nodded her head, grabbed 2 menus and took us to a table near the back.

"Here you are Mr and Mrs Styles. If you need anything just give me a yell. My name is Anna by the way."

"Thanks Anna." Georgia smiled at her.

"I'm so sorry for your loss Georgia." A tear rolled down Georgia's face.

"Thank you." I butted in for Georgia.

Anna left the table and went to the cash register, leaving us in peace. I could feel her eyes burning into the side of my head as I held Georgia's hand, comforting her.

"It's alright baby. You don't need to cry anymore." The truth is, I was hurt inside. Really hurt. But I had to be the strong one in the marriage. The strong one that could pick my wife up from the floor when she isn't feeling well, or is sad. The strong one who doesn't cry. Who stands up for my wife.

Anna came back again and we ordered. Georgia still hasn't eaten in three days and today she ordered a small bowl of fries. Fries. She was starting to look very skinny. Not that I was judging her, but just out of pure worry.

I ordered a BLT burger (bacon, lettuce, tomato) with the small fries on the side.

-10 minutes later-

Our meals/bowl of 30 fried arrived at our table and we dug in. Georgia inhaled her small fries probably because she was so hungry and I just sat there gawking at her. I offered her my fries and she inhaled that too.

We had finished our lunch and I payed and left Anna a signature just because I knew she was a fan. She hugged me, I got a photo with her and we were off.

We walked along the beach again and got a giant cone of ice cream that we shared.

We drove home and entered our house to find my mum and Gem watching the little mermaid with Darcy.

"Mwummy! Dwaddy!" Darcy screamed. We both enveloped her in a hug and it was like we were all reunited. Even though we had only been apart for less that 12 hours, we still missed each other like crazy!

Georgia held Darcy tightly and hugged her for at least 5 minutes. I smiled, grabbed my iPhone out and took a photo of the two of them. Picture perfect. I uploaded it to twitter

"@HarryStyles: my gorgeous girls have been reunited after a long walk on the beach today without each other! Xx :) www.twitpic.com/jeyted43ksv"

Georgia smiled and released Darcy from their hug without even knowing I took a photo. :) I went over to the couch and sat next to my mum who hugged me tightly.

"I love you Harry." My mum said and smiled at me.

"I love you too mum!"

My life was finally back to the way it was 5 months ago. Happy, normal but without another little baby on the way. That may change soon though!

----------------------------------------------

Sorry guys! My other chapter 25 got deleted!!! I don't know how. I know this is different so you'll have to read it again but I promise I'll double save these somewhere else. I didn't do that before... Whoops!

Xx Georgia!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.4K 26
Louis and Harry were best friends and that was all. One day, one of them just got up and left, leaving the other with nothing. He left. They fight. O...
63.2K 623 31
You have been best friends with Niall Horan since you can remember. But when you fall in love with Harry Styles you have to keep it a secret from Nia...
1.1K 41 41
Niall and Lizzie have been best friends as long as they can remember. In 2006 they started dating, still going strong Niall does the unthinkable and...
3K 164 34
Julia and Harry have always had a close relationship but Niall and Harry have been closer. They've all had problems with each other but the past is...