Killer's love, William afton...

By potatussy

You are a trained killer, working alongside the international forces to protect those around you, life takes... More

The lost town
Arrival
The restaurant
Backstage
Surprise invitation
The calm before the storm
Truth or dare
The pool
Hungry?
Lies
A good night out
The date
.-. .. -.. -. .-
Tricks and treats
The fox animatronic
A sweet awakening
The hunt for clues begins
The Afton family
Family revelation
Unmasked
Add a little spice
Sharp ends
Ends meet
Death's kiss
The yellow rabbit
A perfectly nice birthday party
Continuity
Walks
big surprise
We meet again
Whose arms surround you?
Issue
Distraction
A night of horror
A living ticking bomb
Humanity
An uncertain escape plan
Trapped
A warm welcome
A single drop of blood
Is this the End?
Yep most definitely is.

Nightmares do come true

1.7K 58 108
By potatussy

You jolted out of your dream, sweating and wincing in pain.
William was an inch away from your face, staring a little too intensely at it.

"What's going on in your dreams darling? You looked peaceful at first" he said before saying under his breath "dreaming about me I guess" before continuing, "but you've been twitching for the last minute" he said as you slowly sat up, careful not to put any more pressure on your wound.

"Nightmare" you managed to mumble as you massaged your temples.
William tilted his head to the side wanting to know more but brought you some meds with a cold glass of water instead.

🧃🧃(This is your reminder to hydrate my dear readers <3)🧃🧃

"Here," he said as he gently put the water down by you. "it'll ease the pain a little"

You liked this gentle side of William, his actually caring side rather than his "let's try annoying y/n to the point of her wanting to commit homicide" side.

You once again noticed that the others had left and that it wasn't lunch time anymore but night time.

"Did I sleep that long?" You sighed, taking the glass of water from the table in front of you, "you didn't drug this by any chance hmm?" You asked half-jokingly.

"The mere fact that you would actually think I would do that pains me love." William sneered. "Henry left around 6-7 hours ago and Ruby... well," he said looking over at a very passed out Ruby, drooling all over the kitchen counter. "Let's say she wanted to imitate you." He grunted, slightly annoyed.

You realized Ruby had a blanket over her, so neatly placed that it seemed impossible of her placing it herself... did William do that?
AWWWW, The bastard can actually be nice to his employees.

William collapsed onto the sofa next to you letting out a sigh.

"What's so tiring?" You asked as you tried getting up, slowly walking towards the sofa he sat in before painfully sitting down next to him.

"Lack of sleep" he simply said, pressing his head onto the sofa while closing his eyes.

"No shit Sherlock." You mumbled laying your head on his shoulder.

"Don't mock me darling" he chuckled softly.

"For once okay, but just cause your shoulder is really comfortable." You said, feeling tired once again. You made fun of William for his lack of sleep but you weren't doing great sleep wise either.

Your eyes tried staying open for a while, but soon the sounds of William's slow, calm and deep breathing quickly got you to sleep.

You were awoken by William bringing you bridal style up the stairs, you were still half asleep but managed to press your head against his upper body to which he let out a soft laugh. You were soon in your own bed going back into a deep no animatronic related sleep.

You woke up the next morning feeling better than ever, sunlight was spreading through your room gently as the sun rose above the horizon. You got up gently, your wound hurt less than the day before, you could actually get around your room without too much trouble, in less than a week you would be back at the diner and back with Flo to finish this case.

You got undressed and took a nice long shower, feeling fresher than ever. You got some spare clothes out of your bag that Flo had brought you the day before, big pants and a classic large shirt, perfect for comfort. You got out of the bathroom, not bothering to tie your hair up and started going downstairs.
It was quite early so you didn't except to see William up and he deserved to sleep anyways.

You immediately headed to the fridge to get out some food, you found a plate with a burger on it that the others had thoughtfully left out for you yesterday. The thought was kind but even if your stomach was begging for food, you weren't going to eat a burger for breakfast. You'd have it later during lunch.

About an hour of cooking later, the counter was pretty much covered in food, you really needed to work on your portions huh.

"OH MY GOD FOOOOOOOD" yelled a very high pitched voice making you nearly jump to the roof in surprise.

"RUBY WHAT THE FUCK." You yelled back as the girl jumped on the food.

"Yoo sorry y/n, I kinda forgot to go home yesterday and slept here like, the whole night." She giggled before grabbing some buttered toast and digging in, a huge smile appearing on her face as she did so.

"God you're the best cook." She mumbled grabbing another piece of toast, she had eaten the first one in two bites.

"I'm glad to see you're enjoying the food but leave some for us."

Ruby hesitated before grabbing a plate filled with a multitude of fruit you had spent so long cutting up.
You sighed but a sudden appearance had changed your line of thought.

"Ruby." William growled. "Can you please explain to me why on hell you're still in my house." He shot her a look filled with knives and probably other murdery stuff.

"I- uhhhh, i mean you kinda forgot about me and uhh... I kinda forgot I was at your house too honestly but I swear I'll—" she was cut off by a not very pleased William.
"In 5 minutes you better be gone." He said coldly.

"YES SIR." She panicked, grabbing some of her things lying around before scurrying out the house, her mouth still fill with food and what looked like a plate containing a full array of food resting in her hand.
" SEE YA AT WORK GUYS" she yelled,closing the door behind her.

You couldn't help but laugh gently at the girl, William, on the other hand wasn't laughing at all.

You looked other at him, slightly confused.

"She ruined my damn beauty sleep." He said grumpily as he neared the counter, surprised at the amount of empty plates.

"And my food??" He yelled before calming down as you held up a plate you managed to save filled with a bunch of goods.

He sighed in relief.
"You're the best."

You grinned back before turning around, cleaning up the mess Ruby had made with the plates, scrubbing the plates till they were spotless. You carefully placed them in their respective cupboards right when William finished eating.
You saw him hesitantly open his mouth, wanting to say something.
"Y/n... would you like to see those animatronics I've been working on? The ones with the rosy cheeks?" He asked, unsure of himself.

"Of course !" You squeaked in a voice you didn't usually use, but the impatience you felt to not only discover more about these strange animatronics but also to maybe spend time working on them with William filled you with delight. "But not right now right? I just barely got used to walking." You said, looking down at your legs, struggling to keep up with the unusual amount of pain that came with each one of their movements.

"Oh yeah there's no rush, as long as you continue taking those meds, most the pain should be gone in less than two days, the wound should take a week before being safe to walk." He said as he read what was written on the box of pills.
You didn't like taking meds but you had to admit they helped a lot against the pain.

"How about in two days?" He proposed, his gaze leaving the meds to look up to your eyes.

"Sounds perfect to me."

~~~

The days passed so, so, SO, slowly.
William went to work everyday, you could take care of yourself and he couldn't miss out anymore days at the diner. They needed him.

You did manage to catch up with Flo about how it'd been at Williams, the search through his room, the sister location... what happened to his kids.
You told him everything as you should.
Well.
You did leave out the detail about what happened after David left.
Talking about that.

"Has David still not reappeared at the diner?" You asked, worry eating your insides as a beast would feed on a lamb.

David shook his head.
"Police has been sent to search for him... his house was empty." Not only did this only worsen the beast living in your entrails but it looked like Flo was holding a piece of information about David back.

"Flo. I'm getting the strangest impression that you're missing out on a detail."

Flo remained silent, only confirming what you thought.

"Am I right Flo?" You asked impatiently.

It took him a minute before answering in a shaking voice.

"His walls, were covered with photos of you y/n."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 45 17
You have been working at Freddy fazbears for a bit now mainly helping Henry out, but you get a raise and your job changed one day to no one but Will...
1.6K 19 30
Your boss is strange, like really strange. And he's harsh and cold, but I mean that's normal right? You're a broke 22 year old college dropout that's...
156 4 7
Young female adult out in the world after years of spending in college and having to immediately move in Utah with her aunt and cousins. A life that...
7.3K 205 11
The town I spent my high school years in felt cursed. Moving to back to California had to be the safest option for us. A restart in life. To find new...