š™š™€š™‚š™š™€š™š™Ž ā€¢ š™†. š˜½š˜¼š™†š™...

By Black_X_Barbie

ā—¾ļøš™Øš™¢š™Ŗš™©, š™”š™–š™£š™œš™Ŗš™–š™œš™š, š™Øš™¢š™¤š™ š™žš™£š™œ, š™™š™§š™žš™£š™ š™žš™£š™œ, š™šš™©š™˜ ā—¾ļø š—” š—¹š—¼š˜ƒš—² š˜„š—¶š˜š—µ š—®š—» š—®š—»š—“š—æļæ½... More

š—œš—»š˜š—暝—¼š—±š˜‚š—°š˜š—¶š—¼š—»
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ®
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸÆ
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ°
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ²
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ³
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ“
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸµ
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­šŸ¬
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­šŸ­
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­šŸ®
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­šŸÆ
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­šŸ°
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­šŸ±
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­šŸ²
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­šŸ³
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­šŸ“
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ­šŸµ
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ®šŸ¬
š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ®šŸ­

š—–š—µš—®š—½š˜š—²š—æ šŸ±

4.4K 112 83
By Black_X_Barbie

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

You get home from school to see your brother and his friends in the living room smoking.

"Where's momma?" You say looking around cautiously.

"She at work, c'mere." Your brother says signaling for you to sit down next to him.

He passes you the blunt and you take a hit, doing this a couple more times while your brother and his friends strike up small convos here and there.

You were feeling light and kinda tipsy feeling, when your phone started to ring.

𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 :
(𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈 🤦🏽‍♀️🤍)

You pick up and place it on the kitchen counter while getting something from the fridge.

"Why'd you call me, you need something?" You ask slurring your words a little.

"Wait, are you high?" He asks putting his face more into the camera.

You walk over slowly to the camera and lean over the edge, your chest exposed.

His eyes get wide and he backs out of the camera slowly.

"And why would you care?" You say slowly.

"Let me come over." He says still not being in  camera view.

"Mmmm...no." You say slowly, moving around seductively.

"Y/n, now." He says a little sternly.

Your pussy throbbed at the sound of his dominant voice.

"Ooooh...fine." You say smirking and rolling your eyes, sending him your address.

He puts himself back in view, setting his phone up on his dresser.

He's in a white wife beater and grey sweatpants, displaying his bulge that's way bigger than you imagined.

He sets in his gaming chair and puts one headphone in, leaving the other one out so he can talk to you.

"I'm gonna play one match and then ill be over there, mk dumbass?" He says watching your every move through the camera.

"No, come over now." You say trying not to let your whiny voice take over.

He's quiet and stares into the camera for a second before hanging up the call.

You stare at the black screen confused, and a little hurt.

Something in you told you to not let him worry you, so you went back over to your brother and started smoking some more.

A couple minutes passed when someone was knocking on the door.

Your head was to light to try and open the door, but your brother and his friends were worse than you, so you went up slowly to the door.

When you open the door, Bakugo is standing there with his whole gaming set-up in his hands. (i know it's a lot of stuff but just imagine he has it all with him lol)

"Really Katsuki, you couldn't wait till after you got done seeing me to play on that stupid game?" You reply about to shut the door in his face.

He grabs your wrist gently, pulling you closer to him.

"I was gonna teach you how to play with me, but if it's a stupid game, then I guess I'll just leav-" He begins, but you stop him by dragging him upstairs to your room.

He looks around and takes in your space.

"Ask your brother if he can roll me a blunt so I can smoke." Bakugo asks you.

You nod and come back with a blunt, handing it to him.

He smokes for a while and shows you different tricks, but he then suddenly feels a boost of energy and stands up.

"You have so many clothes and accessories..." He says in awe slowly walking over to your closet.

You snicker a little, the weed still having you in a really good mood.

His hand grazes over a really cute black top that shows a lot of your chest.

"You like that one, don't you?" You say looking into his eyes.

His mind travels from the fabric, to your body, imagining what it would look like on you.

He couldn't fight the urge to ask, "You wanna show me what it looks like on you, don't you?"

You stare him down for a little before grabbing the shirt and going into the bathroom.

You change into the fabric and your about to go out when you think about what he would say.

Would he like it, would he not?

Would he try to take it off, or would he tell you to put your other shirt back on?

The weed still hadn't left your system, so you impulsively went out and waited for his gaze to meet yours.

He was starting to set up the gaming system when he stops, and turns slowly towards you.

His eyes never leave your chest, making him imagine titty fucking you.

He starts to feel his dick twitch, which creates more lust for you.

"You wanna take it off of me?" You ask walking closer to him slowly.

The more you walk towards him, the more you realize how dark his eyes seem, wanting all of you now.

His hand chokes you with a little pressure, the other traveling down your chest slowly.

"I do, and I also want to put my dick right here," he sticks his two fingers up in between your boobs, "fucking you and feeling your skin on mine."

Your pussy throbbed thinking about the things you would do to him, and how good you could make him feel.

He leaves his hands in the same position, slowly leaning in for a kiss.

You can feel the warm brush of air onto your neck, before he starts kissing it.

He sucks lightly for a moment, then licks from your neck to your chin, continuing to kiss you harshly on your lips.

Little whimpers leave your mouth, which makes him want you even more.

By this time, his dick was so hard that it hurt, and you could feel it when he pressed onto you.

"You want me to help you out, I know you want it to be released..." You whisper in his ear seductively.

He nods as you get on your knees, unbuckling his pants.

You fiddle with the outline of his boxers, taking in the bulge that your about to have in your mouth.

"Fuck y/n, I want you now." He says with breathless moans thinking about how good you're about to make him feel.

Suddenly, there's a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" You ask annoyed while Bakugo puts his pants back on.

"Y/n L/n, I know you ain't in there with no boy." Your mom says busting into the room.

She peers at you, then Bakugo, who's standing there awkwardly.

"Nah I'm just playin, don't mind me and don't get my daughter pregnant." Your mom glares at Bakugo who gives her a toothy grin.

"I won't Mrs. L/n, not yet at least." He says looking at you.

You want to slap your hand over his mouth and never let it go, but you also realize that he's talking about having your kids.

Maybe it was the weed talking, but it was fine by you.

Your mom laughed and waved goodbye before shutting the door.

He walks towards you and passes you the controller, starting to set everything up.

After he's done setting it up, he sits down at your desk, and motions for you to come sit on his lap.

"And what if my momma comes up in here again, or my brother, then what?" You say folding your arms.

"I'm sure they wouldn't mind at all, besides...you were just about to suck my dick, so what's different now?" He says turning to you with his cocky grin.

You roll your eyes and sit on his lap, putting on your headset and him doing the same.

"Yo, Bakubro, what's good?" Kirishima says through the headset.

"Nothing shitty hair, im teaching y/n how to play. Don't go to hard on us cause she's straight ass." He says laughing with Kiri.

"Wait y/n's on here?? Hey y/n!!" Kirishima says through the mic.

"Heyyyy." You say smiling.

Bakugo stops to look at how beautiful you are, and the beautiful-ness that radiates off of you when you're just smiling.

Everyone in the lobby (Kiri, Sero, Denki, Todoroki, and Izuku) greets you and asks to be on your team.

"Wait, how are you so close to Bakubro right now?" Kirishima asks suspiciously.

"She's sitting on my lap, but I'd rather have her on my dick, wouldn't you?" He turns to you.

Everyone is dead silent to hear your response, "Of course, and you gotta teach me how to play the game, we can't do both at the same time."

Wait wait wait wait wait...are you both drunk or something?" Denki asks.

"High, actually, but you were close." Bakugo says starting the match, sharing a laugh with you.

Everyone bombards you and Bakugo with questions and thoughts while you two play together, making you warm up to playing with everyone.

"Bruh oh my fucking- UGH this is so stupid." You say jerking a little out of anger that you got killed 3x in a row.

~mmm ~ Bakugo let's out a small moan, which makes all the boys go crazy.

"YOOO WHAT IS Y/N DOING TO YOU???" Sero asks eagerly.

Everyone laughs and applauds y'all, but he just sits there, thinking about you.

About how he wants you in his future.

About how he wants to grow with you and experience everything with you.

How he wants to be the father of your children, and your husband forever and ever.

The match finishes after a while and everyone is starting to leave.

"Bye Bakugo, you sleeping with y/n tonight?" Izuku asks trying to contain the happiness in his voice.

"Yea, night." He says shutting off the game.

"Uhmmm...who said you was staying over here?" You asked getting off of him, crossing your arms.

"Me, and plus I already brought extra clothes and the stuff I need, so it would just be a waist if I didn't." He says trying to state his case.

You sigh long and hard, "Fine, but you ain't finna be kicking me in your sleep are you?"

He laughs a little and you (attempt to) punch him in the arm, causing you both to laugh.

You both did your night routines and went to sleep on opposite sides of the beds thinking about each other.

Y'all were asleep for a while before you woke up by his hand cupping your boob, and him relaxing at your touch...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 284 14
š°š”šžš«šž š¤.š›ššš¤š®š šØš®, šŸššš„š„š¬ š¢š§ š„šØšÆšž š°š¢š­š” š”š¢š¬ šœš”š¢š„šš”šØšØš šœš«š®š¬š”, š°š”šžš§ š”šž š„šžššš¬š­ šžš±š©šžšœš­š¬ š¢š­.. ...
104K 4.2K 32
š˜‰š˜¦š˜­š˜Ŗš˜¦š˜·š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜Ŗš˜“š˜Æ'š˜µ š˜¢š˜“ š˜¦š˜¢š˜“š˜ŗ š˜¢š˜“ š˜Ŗš˜µ š˜“š˜°š˜¶š˜Æš˜„š˜“, š˜¦š˜“š˜±š˜¦š˜¤š˜Ŗš˜¢š˜­š˜­š˜ŗ š˜§š˜°š˜³ š˜“š˜°š˜®š˜¦š˜°š˜Æš˜¦ š˜øš˜©š˜° š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜¢š˜Æ š˜°š˜·š˜¦š˜³š˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¬š˜¦š˜³...
61.6K 1.4K 55
šŸ€„ į³ ą£Ŗ š”˜“š“„æĢ·Ģø ā š–«š—¢š–µš—˜ š–¬š—¬š–²š—˜š–«š—™ āž ā–¬ā–¬ š—•š–­š—›š– . š™»š™¾šš…š™“ š™øšš‚ š™° ššƒššš™øšš…š™øš™°š™» š™¼š™°ššƒššƒš™“šš šŸŽŖ ā–Žāƒž ŻŠ Ė³. š“Æ ą£ŖšŸ¦“ į³ Ė‘ ļ¼» š—¦š–Øš— š–®š—” ļ¼½š—Œš—š—ˆš—‹š—’...
93K 3.6K 40
š€šŸš­šžš« š­š”šž š«šžš„šžš§š­š„šžš¬š¬ š­šžššš¬š¢š§š , ššš§š š šžš­š­š¢š§š  š”š¢š¬ šš«šžššš¦š¬ šØšŸ š›šžš¢š§š  šš š”šžš«šØ š›ššš¬š”šžš šØš§ š›š² ļæ½...