Scarred(A Jikook x OC Werewol...

Bởi JiminBeJammin

Werewolf AU After suffering a life of abuse of the hands of her father, Mi-Cha is finally free. New pack, new... Xem Thêm

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
🔥Chapter 26🔥
🔥Chapter 27🔥
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
🔥Chapter 30🔥
🔥Chapter 31🔥

Chapter 5

2K 131 7
Bởi JiminBeJammin

"So it seems this case has gone beyond just a murder. As we have just discovered, Cho Dae-Jin, multiple members of your pack have committed treason by assisting in the abuse of Ms. Cho. Since it has been brought to my attention, I fully intend to punish everyone involved. I must ask, did you know or play a part in these crimes?" Judge Min asks Dae-Jin, who'd locked eyes with Mi-Cha and quickly looked away.

"I didn't know any details," he says, making Judge Min quirk a brow.

"But you knew something?" Judge Min asks, narrowing his eyes at him.

"I knew that our father was furious when Mi-Cha didn't shift and that he'd started taking her away every other weekend, but I didn't know why. I saw the way she'd act when she got back and I saw the marks," he finishes, his gaze on his lap.

"And you didn't intervene? Ask questions?" Judge Min asks, his tone hard.

"No sir," Dae-Jin answers quietly, still not meeting the fierce man's eyes.

"Well, unfortunately, being a shitty brother isn't against the law, so I can't punish you. I do have to ask if you are willing to hand over everyone that assisted with the crimes. I must warn you that if you're not, we will resort to force. Crimes of this nature will not go unpunished in my courtroom," Judge Min says sternly.

"Yes, your honor," Dae-Jin replies, still avoiding Mi-Cha's glare.

She knew that he knew something was happening. They were living in the same house for years after the abuse had started and he'd shifted at 13. There was no way his sharp senses didn't allow him to see the bruises and marks on her or smell the scent of alcohol and unfamiliar men clinging to her skin when her father would carry her to her room and plop her down on her bed to wake up disoriented hours later. Hearing him say it though, was hitting her hard. He knew, but he didn't care enough to intervene and that was heartbreaking on its own.

"Ms. Cho, I need you to tell us the names of those directly involved as well as their roles in the abuse," Judge Min says, turning her attention to him.

"Seo Sung-ho, the pack's doctor. He provided the injection as well as birth control and patched me up when I came back injured. Hak Chul, my father's former beta. To my understanding, he was the one who came up with the idea as well as helped my father find "clients" to sell me to. He was always present and sometimes negotiated the transactions. Park Hanja, his mate, would do my make-up and provide the clothes I was forced to wear. If anyone else contributed directly, I was unaware," she says stoically, her eyes back on Dae-Jin, who had his head down and his hand up to his forehead to shield his expressions from the room.

"It's to my understanding that both Hak Chul and Dr. Seo Sung-ho are present in my courtroom right now, but what about Dr. Seo's mate?" he asks and she nods.

"Yes, they're both pack elders sir," Mi-Cha replies.

"Sheriff Kim, go round up your officers. I want them arrested right now," Judge Min commands and Namjoon gives a curt nod before springing from his seat and bounding to the door, determination showing on his face as he pulled out a walkie talkie.

The room went quiet, only the sound of Judge Min's pen scraping across the paper in front of him permeating their surroundings.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door to which Judge Min responded and a young man in a uniform similar to Namjoon's steps in.

"The suspects have been detained. They're being escorted this way now," he reports, brushing his long, black hair back out of his face.

"Good. Officer Jeon, escort Ms. Cho and the panel back to the courtroom," Judge Min instructs and the officer nods.

Mi-Cha stands, locking eyes with him as he walks over to them. Her breath caught in her throat, her inner wolf going crazy for his amber and pine scent. His steps faltered and his nostrils flared, his dark eyes flashing grey as his wolf calls out to hers.

"It can't be—I already—how is this possible?" he asks, turning to Dr. Kim for his answer, but his eyes kept straying back to her, who was now visibly anxious.

"It's rare, but possible," Dr. Kim answers.

"We'll discuss this later. Let's get this over with and you can talk afterwards," Judge Min says with a sigh, gathering his notebook off the desk and heading for the door.

Mi-Cha could only conclude that this man was her mate and that feeling was confirmed when he'd grabbed her wrist and given her a small smile before gently leading her out behind the judge. Her wolf was placated by his touch and butterflies erupted in her stomach when his skin made contact with hers. What she was confused about was the fact that he is an alpha. She's never seen two alphas mated before. She also wonders what he was going to say back in the judge's quarters. Was he about to question the alpha thing too?

Two officers she didn't recognize were escorting a thrashing Chul down the hallway when they got out there and upon seeing her, he'd jolted forward, attempting to break the officers' hold on him. Officer Jeon growled in response, making sure she was as far away from him as possible, his hand shaking around her wrist.

"I'm not afraid of him," she says lowly, an attempt to calm her mate as he struggled to control himself.

He didn't reply, but he relaxes more as he leads her into the courtroom and takes Namjoon's seat next to her at the table.

The courtroom was full of chatter and confusion, everyone probably wondering what the hell was going. Three people had just been arrested at the recess of someone else's trial, not something seen very often she'd bet. It quiets down again when everyone is back in their positions and Judge Min pounds his gavel.

"I know everyone's wondering what's happening. Three members of the Cho pack have been arrested for pack treason by reason of contributing to the abuse of Ms. Cho. With that being said, Ms. Cho did commit murder, but in my opinion, not unprovoked. I find her guilty, but by reason of trauma. Ms. Cho, by order of this court, you will attend regular therapy sessions with a court appointed professional until he or she deems you fit to cease treatment. To the Cho pack, return to your lands immediately. Our sheriff's department will be in touch concerning the pack members we have in custody. Court is adjourned."

"Mi-Cha!" Dae-Jin called, making her look in his direction.

"I'm sorry," he mouthed before turning away and leading his pack out of the courtroom.

She shook her head and scoffed. If she'd never killed their father, he'd still be living in his blissful bubble of ignorance, perfectly okay with benefiting from her pain.

"Six years too late," she thinks bitterly.

Officer Jeon immediately reaches over and releases her from the handcuffs and places them in a pocket on his uniform.

"I'm Jeongguk by the way. Join me outside?" he asks and she nods, unable to even think of telling him no.

Gosh, he was the most beautiful man she'd ever seen in her life, now that she was able to focus on his features under the bright lights of the courtroom. He takes her by the hand and they file outside behind the crowd.

"Jeongguk!" they hear and he turns around, recognition in his eyes.

He waves the woman over and it's clear to see that this is his mother or at least a very close relative of his.

"Oh! Hello," she smiles, but looks down at their intertwined hands in confusion.

Before he could get a word out, another familiar voice cuts through, this one directed at Mi-Cha.

"Mi-Cha, sweetie! I'm so sorry, are you okay?" Mrs. Park, the sweet hairstylist from earlier asks, rubbing her arm in a soothing way, seeing as Jeongguk hadn't let go of her hand.

"I'm fine, thanks Mrs. Park," she says after an awkward clearing of her throat.

There were two men standing behind her staring holes in her head and she was practically surrounded by strangers. She was getting restless, shifting from one foot to the other and Jeongguk could feel it. He holds her hand a little tighter, but shifts so she's slightly behind him, an act of protection.

Mrs. Park takes a step back, her gaze fixated on their hands as well.

"What's going on son?" she asks and Mi-Cha looks between the two in confusion.

Mrs. Park is Jeongguk's mother?

A man, clearly her mate, places his hand on her shoulder, his curious gaze still on her. The other man moves over  to the first woman and does the same.

"Seems like the moon goddess blessed you with another mate. Congratulations son," he says, practically giving Mi-Cha whiplash.

What in the blended family is going on here? And what does he mean another mate?

"We should sit and explain. I'm sure this is a lot for Mi-Cha to take in," Jeongguk says and they nod.

Jeongguk looks around until he spots the pack doctors coming out of the courtroom and waves them over.

Although Mi-Cha has question upon question swarming around in her head right now, she remains quiet, her wolf content enough for her not to freak out. She tried not to think of anything she'd just heard and just clear her head, allowing herself to bask in the comfort her mate's hand in hers was giving. Shit was about to get complicated, but right now she needed this. She could only hope this wouldn't be snatched away as soon as it came.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

591K 38.9K 68
As an alpha, it's Jungkook job to protect his pack, no matter the cost, but he's only in training. When a sudden attack strikes, killing over half o...
596K 22.7K 41
"Ugly omega" Those words still ate him alive, his dreams which he buried and those believes he kept inside, when he told himself nobody will love him...
173K 5.9K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
49.2K 2.7K 22
[Book 1 of A Chaotic Serendipity] when omega Park Jimin chooses two Alphas at the mating festival it becomes the rarest bond seen in decades. contai...